All Comments on 'Judith & Jordan - A Cuck Story Ch. 02'

by corduroysissy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sissy's should not be

in relationships with women. Leave them, separate, divorce or whatever. The only place for a sissy is on it's knees sucking cock or taking it. Involvement of a women is superfluous and disrespectful to the sissy's master.

corduroysissycorduroysissyabout 3 years agoAuthor
Different strokes.....

Not all sissies are queer.

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 3 years ago
Hot, HOT series

The struggle would be to continue to explore...or push the vindictive, nasty cunt down a flight of stairs. Could go either way.

corduroysissycorduroysissyabout 3 years agoAuthor
She's pissed off....

Give her time.

greenman440greenman440about 3 years ago
re different strokes

Only fantasy sissy's aren't queer, otherwise you're just a CD. Sissy's by definition want and need real cock.

corduroysissycorduroysissyabout 3 years agoAuthor
RE: Different strokes

This story is primarily about a cuck, cucks are bisexual, so are many sissies.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 1 year ago

Loved it as much as part 1.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

These comments seem to make the mentally degenerate converse with idiots!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Having read both chapters, I have come to this conclusion. One, the man that had set her husband up had no doubt in my mind, drugged Jordan probably with a date type drug like ecstasy which hindered his ability to resist. The woman he supposedly murdered was probably a paid prostitute.... Judith defended her husband knowing that he didn't have a mean bone in his body... Eventually, the real murderer was exposed.... But now, there's a problem, Randy.... Not realizing that at the time her husband committed adultry. that he had been set up and probably drugged... She decided to cuckold him for embarrassing her... The thing is. How long had she been having an affair with Randy... My guess. way before Jordan's indiscretion....So in a sense, it was Judith who broke their wedding vows... "Debbie" over the next several weeks when Judith wasn't around, had a heart to heart talk with Randy who admitted to him that for quite some time Judith and him were sexually involved way before the trial....Randy realizing his admission to "Debbie" ( Jordan), the look of shock on Jordan's face was quite telling. The next day. Randy moved out leaving behind a note for Judith stating. "I'm sorry, For a husband that is willing to do anything for you is because he is still in love with you....I told your husband Jordan the truth about how long we've been having this affair... When I told him. and saw the pain and hurt in his face. I'm sorry, I can not do this to the guy who loves you so much....That a Woman who is so intelligent and smart and so successful could do this to a man who loves her so much, Just rips me up. I can't do this anymore. Goodbye". Does she now kick her husband to the curb or does she realize that the real person who truly loves her is her CD husband.... Just because a person loves to cross dress doesn't make them gay or a faggot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous