All Comments on 'Judy and Dave's Vibrator'

by bottom4blk

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

Oh my god - please keep writing. This story is so hot! lori

AlbuquerqueCuriousAlbuquerqueCuriousalmost 17 years ago
Hot!

Very Hot story...Thanks

CymonCymonalmost 17 years ago
Go Dave!

Very nice story, I like how she took charge and finally gave him what he really wanted all along.

I hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I want this too!!

I loved this story! I so want my wife also to do this to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of my dreams

What a loving wife,great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

but I would like to hear the prestory

her slipping female hormones in his meals

and a post story where she turns him out to a football team

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good start but need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First Time Hurt

My wife and I were both division 1 athletes in college, she played soccer and I was a gymnast. Then and now 11 years later she's much more muscular than I am and at 5'10" three inches taller as well. For the first 6 or 7 years we were married our vanilla sex life consisted of some foreplay, my going down on her and hopefully eating her to orgasm then mounting her to finish myself off. My cock's quite small and thin. A few years ago in Vegas on vacations girlfriends my wife had a couple of firsts: lesbian sex and sex with another man, a Latino business man.

She admitted both transgressions when she returned home, but the guys large fat dick and her girlfriend's dildo had changed her perception of what her pussy needs and what having sex is all about. She's continued the lesbian relationship with Anna, and while she's only stepped out with another guy a couple of times since, she's moved us into strapon role reversal. The first time really hurt as her large fake cock broke through my anal ring and smashed my virginity and pride to pieces. It's better now, though I seldom get to penetrate her - I can come when she mounts and fucks me. But the first time hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved this story

My wife does this to me too. I'm a slutty sexy CD who loves having my wife feed me her big dildo strap-on and then fucking me deep & hard. Please tell more stories like this.

sassysuetvsassysuetvalmost 9 years ago
Hot!!

I really liked this story, it was vey erotic, but like one of the other reviewers I would have liked to read the prequel where she described how and why she feed him hormones to develop his feminine figure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wish my wife would fuck me like that, loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
True Story

Some people can't believe there are really men like this in the world. I'm one of them though. We married young, and I always came in a few thrusts after entering her...I could only get her off with my mouth/tongue/fingers. She confessed to me one night in pillow talk that she had fucked more guys before we met than I had previously been told. That same night I shared that I had sucked cock many times before we met and had been topped by a mutual friend. That night changed the course of our marriage I think because after that she just started being the leader. Not long after, she wanted to use her dildo on me, and of course I agreed...then the feminization began...and now I am a cuckold in panties 24/7. I know it must sound weird to most men, but we're very happy. We're not wild and crazy, but she did bring one trustworthy guy into our lives and our bed. I accept that my dicklette never satisfied a woman in my life...and that I now have a pussy for our lover ( which he loves, by the way). I wrote this just to try and let others know that not all men are the same, we can't help who and what we are...so please try to be nice to everyone.

bggb29bggb29over 4 years ago
Need a woman like this

Oh baby the fun can be endless. Greatvread

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

what a lucky husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous