Judy Hopkins

Story Info
Female accountant faces consequences after upsetting boss.
15.2k words
4.61
9.7k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IV60
IV60
33 Followers

The storyline and characters are all fiction. I hope you enjoy...

Chapter One

My name is Pete Goodwin, I own a small business in London and employ 25 people. I like to think I run it like a family business, managing as fairly as I can with consistency and openness, rewarding hard work and endeavour. Most of my employees have been with me many years.

One such employee is my accountant, who worked her way up from the admin department after ordinary school results, eventually qualifying through afternoon and evening classes, to allow me to promote her into the management team two years ago. Hard working and popular, everyone was made up for her.

She just so happens to be more than easy on the eye also, but I have never let that impact on our professional relationship. It is hard to ignore however that she is a pretty 30 year old blonde, 5ft 4 tall, with a slim fit figure and an impressive 34c frontage. She was swept off her feet when she was young, and married her childhood sweetheart aged 23.

Sadly, I also know she has been fleecing me to the tune of over a grand a month for the past year. I noticed the discrepancy after about 3 or 4 months, I was certain soon after, and have been flabbergasted ever since, wondering how long she would keep it up and why. The twelfth transfer payment has just hit my screen, and I have now resolved to take action.

If I went to the police she'd probably serve time, her life would certainly be in ruins. Initially that was how I was thinking, but it just wasn't her to do this sort of thing. I thought I knew her, it just didn't make sense. I had given her the chance to make a good life for herself which I thought she deserved, and this was how she repaid me.

As time went on and I became more and more angry, I began to wonder if I couldn't turn these events to my advantage and with the twelfth payment made, my mind was made up. As the afternoon drew on, I called her into my office.

'Mrs Hopkins', I said, 'I would like to see you after work in my office at 6pm please.'

'Judy, my name's Judy remember', she laughed thinking I was playing by using her surname, 'and yes of course.'

6 O'clock arrived and I heard a less than confident knock on my door, she'd since had time to ruminate and wonder why I had asked her to stay behind.

'Mrs Hopkins, please sit down on the couch,' normally I would ask people to take a seat opposite my desk.

My office was quite a narrow rectangular shape, the entrance door was central. To one side, sat my desk with a couple of easy chairs for guests. The other side had a couch, a coffee table and a couple of comfy chairs either side. There are floor to ceiling mirrors installed behind my desk and behind the couch to try and give the impression of a larger, squarer room. Anyway, Mrs Hopkins slowly sat down on the couch. As she did, I think she knew her worst fears were about to be realised.

'I've given the cleaners the night off today, and tomorrow also, if we still have unfinished business to conclude,' I said. 'I might add that this interview is currently 'off the record', until we establish the facts.'

'Facts, what facts..., you're making me nervous Pete, and why are you all of a sudden calling me Mrs Hopkins? Ww....why I am here?,' she asked fearfully.

'Why indeed Mrs Hopkins, because I found someone has been embezzling me over the past 12 months, to the tune of circa £18k.' I said no more, letting the accusation hang in the air.

You could hear a pin drop, she was looking shocked but remained silent. Her mouth was gaping, and soon enough her body started to shake uncontrollably.

'The greedy fucking bastard, the greedy fucking bastard,' she kept repeating. 'He made me Pete, Pete I adore working for you, he made me. I am married to a greedy bullying fucking bastard and I'm going to jail. Oh my god, I'm going to jail, I'm going to jail,' she cried hysterically.

'Nobody has informed the police yet Mrs Hopkins, this is currently an informal interview,' I responded to calm her.

She looked at me puzzled, but tears were still falling down her cheeks.

'I have a 4-Part 'interview process' planned Mrs Hopkins, only then will I decide how to proceed. You are welcome to take part if you wish, and I hope you do. If you would prefer not to however, you are free to leave at any time,' I explained.

She stared at me open mouthed and nodded as if not believing her luck. Could Mr Goodwin be offering her an escape route? Was he that much of a gentleman?

The first part will take place here and now. There is no one else in the building, we are quite alone.

She looked around uneasily, still shaking her head with the shock of it all, but now sniffing with suspicion.

'As part of the process, I would ask that you do not speak another word please Mrs Hopkins, unless I specifically ask you to,' I continued.

She slowly nodded in acknowledgment, looking bewildered and also looking increasingly anxious.

'Now, would you stand up please and venture round the coffee table, so I can see all of you thank you, we are going to play a little game.'

'I am going to ask you a question, and you are going to answer me by either removing an item of your clothing, if the answer is 'yes', or putting an item of clothing on, should the answer be 'no'. I don't want to hear any justification. It's either a straight yes or no answer, clarified by you either removing or adding a piece of clothing, do you understand?,' I went on.

I saw her totter on her feet as my words sank in, she looked around her for something to lean on, but couldn't find anything. She swayed, then lifted her head showing a look of incredulation and disbelief.

"is this a joke?,' she queried.

'Goodnight Mrs Hopkins, thank you for your time,' I replied.

'No, no, no please Peter.., no, I don't want that Peter,' she stammered.

I responded by lifting a finger to my lips.

'Nod or shake your head Mrs Hopkins', I said, 'do you wish to answer my questions?'

She looked down, and the lengthy silence became excruciatingly uncomfortable, for both of us I guessed.

This wasn't me at all, I still keep myself in shape, but I am 52. I have been married for 20 years, and I have always been faithful to my wife, who I love. This was something completely out of character for me. I had considered this long and hard however, and in the end, I had decided to let my cock do the thinking! Sex after more than a couple of decades can never be the same, however hard you try to pep it up. I wanted one last sexual hurrah. It was the only revenge I could think of, that would give this middle aged man something he never thought he'd ever taste again.

She finally nodded with her head bowed down.

'Halleluyah,' I thought to myself.

I started.

Question 1 : 'did I give you a better career start than you thought imaginable?'

Judy visibly froze on the spot, head still looking down, but then she slowly looked up at me before removing her jacket.

Question 2 : 'did I help fund your education by giving you a half day education time every week without docking your wages?'

Her head lifted once more, looking at me pleadingly. The expression suggested she might be asking for forgiveness, I remained impassive. Soon after she removed one shoe.

'Both shoes please Mrs Hopkins, no one wears just one shoe,' I said realizing she probably only had 4 more items of clothing to remove before I saw her naked.

Question 3 : 'did I promote you against the recommendation of Ray, our HR man?'

The same pleading look returned, as she quietly wept to herself. Was it her betrayal, the fact she had been caught, or was she scared of where all this might lead. Her head remained lowered as she lifted her fingers to the top button of her blouse. Her bra cups were overflowing, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Question 4 : 'did I back that up by giving you a good wage and company car?'

She was shaking now, her hands were trembling. She slowly reached behind her to find the clasp of her skirt. Loosened, she let her skirt reluctantly slip to the floor. She could no longer look at me, but it was clear she was acutely embarrassed, her upper chest was colouring and she was squirming on the spot.

I was so angry, but the anger was slowly making way to lust, as this wonderfully natural beauty removed her clothing item by item, exposing her drop dead gorgeous body to me.

Question 5 : 'did I regularly stay late with you after work, helping you to understand, function and grow in your new role?'

She went to say something, but I was quick to lift a fingers to my lips.

'Your answer will be by way of removing or adding an item of clothing Mrs Hopkins, or you may leave if you wish,' I reiterated.

I hadn't realised until now, just how grateful I was for all the mirror installations I'd facilitated. I could see her in front of me, but the reflection was something else also. Now stood in just her bra and panties, she looked scared and vulnerable, but to me she looked heavenly. So cute and feminine in her matching lacy pink undies. It was her breasts that were next in line however, and the delay in her reaching for her bra strap was driving me crazy.

She was clearly terrified which made me feel awful, but I kept reminding myself that this could have got a lot worse for her, and she damn well knew it. I also recognised however, she had probably not taken her clothes off for any man but her husband. Married so young to her childhood sweetheart, this would especially be difficult for her. Her husband appeared to be behind the whole scheme however, and she had not been strong enough to stand up to him. After an age, she dropped her hands and looked pleadingly towards me, it seemed as if it was all too much for her.

She went to open her mouth again, but was smart enough to look at me before she did. I just raised an eyebrow, and repeated my last question. Her shoulders slumped, as she reached behind her.

'Keep your head up Mrs Hopkins.' I added. 'It would be nice if you were to look me in the eye as you remove your bra'.

I saw her body shudder at my request, making the task seem all the more difficult for her, if that were possible.

Finally she looked up at me and reached behind her. What then came into view will be indelibly printed in my memory for eternity. They were utterly mesmerising, they defied gravity, defied physics, defied logic, could I have ever seen such an impressive bosom. High and heavy, as the bra was removed she caught her breath, inadvertently showing them to me at their very best. All the while she shyly looked at me through her eye lashes, acutely embarrassed by the position she now found herself in.

I was so taken by her breasts, I nearly forgot to ask the next question.

Question 6 : 'did I invite you to join the company's monthly board meetings 9 months back, which you accepted. At the same time, you continued to steal from me?'

My six questions accumulatively must have hit home, the tears started showing again as it finally hit home just how much was at stake, just how much she was set to lose, the magnitude of her betrayal.

She looked at me again in despair. Beaten, she then inched her panties down her legs. Standing back up straight, hands at first trying to cover her modesty, but then dropping to her side, a look of resignation building. The tears were slowing, as she seemingly finally began to accept her fate. The humiliation was the inevitable consequence of her own stupidity.

I studied her nakedness, she was stunning. For a minute I was selfishly glad she had tried to rip me off, I would willingly have paid for the experience I had in mind for her. I was sat behind my desk with a hard-on I didn't think possible on a man of my age. I tried to remain cool and detached, but I was drooling!

'Turn around for me please Mrs Hopkins, and bend over letting your hands run down the front of your thighs until they reach your ankles.'

She looked at me astonished, I couldn't really be asking that of her could I? A blowjob or a shag perhaps, but this was demeaning, how could I be so cruel?

'Please Mr Goodwin,' she finally used my surname to try and emphasize her compliance. 'I can't, I just can't do that, please don't make me do that.'

'I have explained the rules of this interview process Mrs Hopkins, you have agreed to answer my questions in a manner I previously made clear. You have lost all your clothes through your own deeds, so it only follows that I might wish to take a closer look at the outcome of those questions. If you don't wish to continue as I say, you are free to leave at any point and I mean that.'

On hearing this her shoulders dropped again, tears started to appear once more although to her credit, she tried to hide the fact. Eventually she shuffled around so I was now faced with a beautiful bottom that just cried, 'come get me,' I couldn't wait to touch her.

She was looking at me in the mirror as she slowly ran her hands down her thighs as I'd asked, squeezing her legs tightly together as best she could until finally she was holding the front of her ankles. Her face was now hidden from me, but I wanted to look into those beautiful blue eyes.

'Part you thighs, so we can make eye contact between your legs please Mrs Hopkins,' I continued.

I heard a sharp intake of breath, followed by an audible groan, as she probably wondered if it could possibly get any worse. Her feet shuffled apart just wide enough to allow her head to appear between her knees. Her face was red through a mixture of her upturned head, but predominantly through her complete and utter despair I imagine. What caught my eye however, was witnessing her pussy as it came into view. I sat fascinated as her petals glistened in front of me, then appeared to part of there own accord, right in front of my eyes. Was Judy Hopkins getting off on this? I felt my cock throb with approval.

'Stay in that position and run your hands up the inside of your thighs from your ankles to the top of your legs,' I continued without mercy.

She had to shift her legs a little further apart to help maintain her balance. Her hands moved slowly northwards, past the inside of her calves and her knees, before reaching her inner thighs. As her hands were approaching her pussy, her fingers found moisture as I suspected, on her inner thighs. She must have known she was getting turned on, but still couldn't have expected to find dampness slipping down her legs.

As her fingers discovered her wet inner thighs, she gave a yelp of surprise, and I saw her eyes widen at the enormity of this discovery.

She moaned in desperation, anguish written all over her face.

'It looks like you have made the same discovery I thought I detected from back here,' I clarified.

'You may stand back up and turnaround now, but I must ask, are you enjoying this more than you are letting on Mrs Hopkins?'

She looked at me crimson faced. I had asked her a question, and she was unable to answer it, given the unquestioning and shocking facts that were now plainly on show. She was like a rabbit in the headlights, as I teased her.

'Would you please sit back down on the couch,' I said.

She seemed relieved momentarily, as she sat with her legs again firmly closed.

'You were unable to answer my question Mrs Hopkins, so I have a mind to have it confirmed,' I continued.

I moved from behind my desk not trying to hide my erection, what would have been the point. She noticed immediately and winced, catching my eye she looked ever more concerned.

I came and sat on the coffee table directly in front of her. She seemed to squeeze back into the couch in a vain attempt to create as much distance between us as possible.

'Would you mind putting your hands behind your knees please Mrs Hopkins, and lift your legs backwards towards your chest,' I requested.

Clearly this was something she desperately didn't want to do, but she must have known what was coming so finally resigning herself to her fate, she pulled her knees back holding them firmly together. Her scent alone gave away her state of arousal, so too did the vaginal juices showing in her pubic hair.

'Thank you, now move your hands around to the top of your knees and spread your legs apart, so you are fully open to me,' I continued.

She cringed and looked at me in desperation. She must have wondered how anyone could be so cruel and depraved. Breathing heavily but building herself up for the task, she finally found the courage to part her thighs.

'Very nice Mrs Hopkins, but wider still please,' I added.

She looked down, and sighed with resignation as she pulled her thighs still wider, to their limit.

As if in slow motion, her damp pussy slowly opened like a flower. We both watched it happen, then looked at each other. Me in wonder, she in despair!

What was clear to us both was just how wet she had become. She was even finding it difficult to keep still, squirming as she was. If I'd wanted to take her then and there, I am sure there would have been no objection, but I had further plans.

'Very good Mrs Hopkins, you have passed Part-1 of the 'interview process.' Take the day off tomorrow, to help get your head around what has just taken place, and what is yet to come. The cleaners are off again tomorrow as I've said, the office will again be empty at 6pm when you may commence Part-2 of the 'interview process' if you wish.'

I could tell by the surprised look on her face, that she was not expecting to get out of my office without getting fucked, she might even have looked vaguely disappointed, but she soon had her clothes back on and was heading towards the door in a daze.

'Mrs Hopkins, is there anything you want to say to me before you go,' I said.

I could tell she just wanted to get out of my office as quickly as possible, but she stopped herself, as I waited for an answer.

'I know I have wronged you unforgivably Peter, even now I can't believe I allowed it to happen. But after what's just happened, I can't think straight. Can I just say, I am really grateful that you have not gone to the authorities,' she said unable to look me in the eye.

'You have passed one of the 4-Part 'interview process,' be sure to turn up tomorrow dressed to thrill,' I replied. 'I am expecting to see a seductress,' I said, trying to control my excitement, but leaving her in no doubt what I wished to see.

She physically shuddered, then blushed furiously.

'You will look ravishing Mrs Hopkins, I am sure of it. From what I have witnessed tonight, add your most alluring garments, and you will be irresistible.

Judy Hopkins finally staggered shakily to my office door, looking stunned at what had just taken place, and anxiously wondering no doubt, how she was going to get through 'interview processes' Parts 2 to 4.

Chapter Two

At 5pm the following day I was sat at my desk unable to concentrate on my work. The simple truth was, I was shitting myself. This stunt now in progress was starting to spook me. I had humiliated and demeaned her in the extreme, would she have been able to keep it to herself? Did she tell her husband, or did she think fuck it, if I'm going down, I'm going to take him with me. Some insane thoughts came to mind, but I was also horny as hell at the prospect of her complying to my demands..., sorry requests!

Just after 5 she pulled in the car park. She climbed out of her car in her work clothes.

'That's it, something's wrong,' I thought anxiously.

I was biting my nails, something I hadn't done since I was a teenager. Then I saw her open the boot of her car and pull out a bag. Of course she wouldn't risk arriving looking like a temptress!

'Calm down', I told myself.

I heard nothing more until there was a timid knock on my door precisely at 6pm.

'Come in', I responded.

Judy Hopkins nervously walked into my office looking absolutely fabulous. She was super attractive without needing to try, a natural beauty. She'd added a little eye make-up and lipstick, but that was all. It was what she had on however, that set my pulse racing. Black 3inch heels, a tight bright pink skirt stopping just above the knee, black stockings (I hoped), a tight fitting white lacy blouse and a loose fitting black waist coat type thing. Her blond hair was tied up on the back of her head. She looked like your archetypal naughty secretary.

IV60
IV60
33 Followers