Judy Hopkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aside from her natural beauty and breath-taking bust, the thing that will stick with me most of all about Lucy Hopkins, was her compliance. Quite simply, she liked being told what to do. I put her in some tricky situations, there were a few times when she was reluctant to do as I'd requested, but she never said no, and the sex that followed was mind blowing.

For my part, it was difficult not to fall in love with her. She was such a fun loving, positive type as I already knew, but she also looked like a goddess. She didn't see herself that way, which made her all the more attractive, but she also had an air of innocence about her, which made you want her even more.

That was a few years back, life has drifted back into normality which I guess is a good thing. Judy is still with her man, and it's nice to see her happy. I wondered if she'd move on workwise due to the 'business', but she hasn't yet.

Perhaps she saw it as crossroads in her life, a crossroads that ultimately had a positive impact on her future, I don't know. I still give her, her annual assessment where she is sat just inches away from where she left climatic juices on my desk. I have never brought it up, but I can't help wondering if she ever has the same thoughts....