Judy Hopkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still looking at me in oar, because he seemed only able to point.

When we reached the bedroom, I clinked glasses with him, took a deep draught and then climbed up on his bed in front of him, ass swaying, damp pussy now on show. When I was sure he'd had a good look at me from behind (what had come over me?), I arranged the cushions, so I was propped up against the headboard.

'You planning on keeping your clothes on,' I said.

It seemed to bring him out of his reverie, because he now tore off what remaining clothes he had on and stood beside the bed sporting another impressive hard-on.

'The power of teenage recovery,' I thought delightedly.

As I said before however, he was a fit young lad, he wasn't musclebound like those gym nuts, but he was all strength and power. Not an ounce of fat on him.

'Do you fancy pleasuring me Matt,' I said, while parting my thighs and showing him just how wet I had become.

He nodded eagerly, still seemingly unable to speak.

'Find a girl's pleasure button Matt, and you'll make yourself a very popular bed partner,' I said, showing him with my fingers exactly where he should be looking.

I needn't have been too troubled. He had obviously done his homework, he was keen to discover more of me before he tucked in to my pussy however. My arms and my legs as well as my tummy were kissed and stroked, my breasts and finally my inner thighs were also given the treatment. He seemed to treasure everything he touched. He was so inquisitively gentle he soon had me squirming. Finally he turned his attention to my pussy, I was getting eager, very eager. I was on fire!

I did have to tell him to slow down or be gentle once or twice, but he was a fast learner. Two fingers were now inside me, his mouth was over my clitoris. Much more of this and I knew I would climax. I wanted his cock in me though, I wanted this strong young man inside me.

I managed to peel myself from under him. 'On your back, it's time for your cock to be introduced to my pussy,' I said smiling hungrily.

He couldn't have moved any faster!

I stood up on the bed, spreading my legs either side of his head, letting him look up between my thighs as I watched his cock harden further still at the sight of me. I made sure to tease him a little before I stepped back and lowered myself, thighs spread wide so he could see all of me. I took hold of his rock hard cock and used it to tease my wet entrance.

I looked down at him. 'Are you ready,' I smiled.

'Oh please Judy, I feel like I am enacting the lead role in my own fantasy,' he said beaming up at me.

'Flattery will get you everywhere,' I replied saucily.

I then inched my pussy down on him and took his length without any preamble. I simply sat down on him, watching his near startled look as his length stretched my now very receptive pussy.

I put my hands down on his broad chest and started to slide up and down on him. He felt so good, I just indulged myself feeling his length filling me. I kissed him as I did so, until again I felt myself close to orgasm.

'I want to feel you on top of me Matt,' I said, 'I want you to take control of me.'

I wasn't sure what I was saying I was so turned on, but I wanted to be dominated under this strong and sexy man.

He climbed on top of me making sure I was comfortable. He held my small hands above my head, then kissed and suckled on my breasts, before returning to my lips. Next, he placed his cock between my legs, and started to rub his cock head around my entrance and over my clit, much more of this and he would have me begging. He then simply filled me. Fuck me he was a quick learner, I wrapped my legs around him and surrendered my body to him.

Again, I had to encourage him to slow down a little, or to vary his technique, but fair play he listened and soon after, I was whimpering beneath him as he fucked me powerfully.

I looked for his lips and asked him to kiss me. No sooner had our lips met, my legs fell further apart, my arms still held above me, I was lust crazed and loving the feel of him taking over me.

I continued to grind myself upwards to meet his thrusts until it all became too much. I could no longer avoid my impending orgasm, nor did I want to. God it was worth the wait, my orgasm came crashing down, I shuddered, I writhed, and moaned into his possessive embrace. It set him off too, kissing me with such passion, I was made to feel so wanted. Soon after, I felt him fill me, helping me spiral upwards towards a further high.

Sated, he finally slipped out of me, and fell back beside me, chest heaving after the intensity of our courtship.

As I lay there panting, trying to recover and allow my head to clear, it occurred to me, I had done what I had been asked of me and I was now free to go.

Matt wasn't finished however, having refilled our glasses, I saw his flaccid cock for the first time, which made me feel strangely proud. Had I finally worn him out?

'Judy,' he said, 'you have just given me the best night of my life. I have never experienced anything quite like it, can sex be this great always?'

I was beginning to feel the same way myself, I felt both satisfied and strangely liberated. I had married too young, there was much more fun to be discovered.

'In short, the answer is no,' I said reflecting on my mistakes, 'but when it's as good as this, it's hard to see it any other way,' I laughed.

We were now cuddling on his bed, and I was beginning to wonder how I could escape, or if I even wanted to.

Our heads were close, and he was looking as if he still couldn't believe how his evening had turned out. His hands were exploring once more. Roaming over my breasts, my tummy, and all the way down to my thatch.

He then looked at me, pulled me into his arms, and told me how sexy I was. How crazy my boyfriend must be, and just what an amazing time we'd just had. Even though his passion had been sated, he still caressed and cuddled me further. Looking at me with such intensity, kissing and stroking me all over, making me feel so appreciated, so desired.

'Show me Judy, show me more, I want to know how best to treat a women,' he said suddenly.

He was so good, I was finding him addictive. I allowed my hands to join his on my body. I used a mixture of controlling his hands, but also my own to show him how best to please me. I couldn't believe I was starting to feel horny again, I found myself touching him all over, as he told me what worked for him also.

In the end, we just lay there gently pleasuring each other. We then began to masturbate a little in front of each other. As our eyes met, it was strange sharing sexual secrets so openly with effectively a stranger, but it also felt sort of natural, I was at ease with him, and I was loving his reaction to me.

Before long I had two fingers in and around my pussy, showing him just how best to please me. He had started playing with himself while watching me, then to my surprise and perhaps his also, he shot a further load all over his chest.

I smiled in wonder myself, I'd never seen a man masturbate to a conclusion before. It made my pussy twitch.

As we lay in each others arms, he said. 'Why me Judy, was it just chance, why did you make me the luckiest man in the world,' he said flattering me.

I didn't want him to ponder too much. I was down and wanted some attention I lied, I watched you with your friends before I deliberately bumped into you. If you watch someone with their friends long enough, you can sort of tell whether they are a good person. I wanted someone who looked caring as well as strong and handsome, and you seemed to fit the bill. I have loved being here with you Matt. We started kissing and cuddling again, and the next thing I know, its morning.

Chapter Five

I woke with a start..., the first thing that came into my conscious mind was shame, the next, embarrassment. Finally I settled on relief. I had whored myself out to avoid being taken to court for embezzlement. The whole ordeal had been emotionally harrowing, but strangely enough the actual sex, although seriously humiliating at times, had also proved to be quite liberating. I thanked my lucky stars as I looked across at Matt still sleeping.

I crept out of bed and headed for the shower, it was 9am already. I had a bit of a thick head, but most of all I just wanted to get out of the house like I should have done last night. I managed to find a new toothbrush in one of the drawers, and was just stepping into the shower when I saw Matt's sleepy head drift in from around the corner.

'Do you have to rush off,' he said reading my mind.

I felt uncomfortable, it was a great night with him but we were still essentially strangers.

'I'll get you a coffee,' he said, reading my reluctance to respond.

So after he'd cleaned his teeth, he disappeared off to the kitchen. By the time he got back, I was just climbing out of the shower. I picked up a towelled dressing gown to hide my modesty, he was still in his boxers. As I sipped my coffee, he climbed into the shower after me. He really was easy on the eye, I found myself lusting after him and asking myself what was wrong with me.

What then came over me I don't know, but as I was about to leave, I opened my dressing gown and playfully pressed my breasts up against the glass shower wall, laughing as I saw his reaction. The impact was instant, it was as if I had just switched on a light bulb. He went from relatively flaccid to erect in seconds, I watched his cock grow with my very own eyes. I was rooted to the spot, yet smiling knowingly at him. He looked a little embarrassed over just what an effect I had on him.

With an air of desperation in his voice he repeated, 'are you sure you have to rush off,' reinforcing just how horny I'd made him.

I had been planning to leave, goodness knows what excuse I needed to make for not getting home already.

But, I really had enjoyed my time with this fella. I liked the way he looked, I liked the way he treated me. He made it clear what he'd like but he was never pushy. Exactly the opposite to my selfish husband, who just wore me down by never giving up on a request, even though he knew I didn't want it.

'Fuck him' I thought, and climbed back into the shower.

Matt looked like he'd just won the lottery.

He pulled me towards him and kissed me, our combined desire already building. I think most if not all of the kisses the previous night had largely been instigated by me, but he was obviously gaining in confidence.

'What a morning treat,' he smiled as his soapy hands gathered each of my breasts and gently squeezed and stroked them.

He took his time soaping me all over. Top to bottom, including excessive soaping around my naughty bits, by the end of it he had me panting and wanting more. He then asked me to turn around and stick my ass in the air. He was turning me on so much, I just couldn't refuse.

I smiled seductively as I did exactly as he told me. He slipped a hand between my legs to check on my state. I was soaked, but that still didn't stop him locating my clitoris and working me up some more.

He then took hold of his rock hard cock and placed it between my folds. It felt fucking heavenly.

'Oh god, oh yes, fuck me,' I demanded.

Matt obliged, he started fondling my hanging breasts, he then began to playfully spank me, telling me what a gloriously naughty girl I was. He didn't seem quite so shy this morning I thought, but I was enjoying being naughty, and I didn't want it to stop.

When his hand slipped beneath me, I held my breath. He now knew exactly where to please me, as he slowed his pace down and concentrated on giving me it deep while he manipulated me down there.

I was trying to steady myself against the tiled walls with my hands. He was deep within me, one hand holding my breasts, the other just lightly strumming my clitoris. How much of this could I take, I was pushing back at him trying to open myself up for him still further, edging closer to a second climax with this man. It was that wonderful feeling of knowing an orgasm was on the way, yet the feelings were so good you wanted to hold off as long as possible. I was always going to lose that battle however..., I came hard on his cock, he felt so fucking fantastic.

I would have collapsed to the floor with the intensity, but thankfully he was somehow able to hold me up in his strong arms. As I was still squirming on his cock, I heard him apologising as he started to spurt.

'Shut the fuck up big boy,' I said, 'just leave that length where it is,' as the feel of his exploding cock set me off further still.

I was still shaking with the enormity of my orgasm, when I finally collapsed to the floor, but I was not finished yet. I dragged him down to my level, and snogged the face off him.

I was still looking at him in wonder as I slowly recovered.

'Thank you for reminding me just how good sex can be,' I said.

Sex with my husband had long lost its lustre. Matt was teaching me what I'd been missing and I desperately wanted to show my appreciation.

I no longer wanted to live this lie however, a confession might feel uncomfortable but he deserved the truth, well some of it!

I spouted out, 'I'm really sorry Matt but I lied when I said I was 25, I'm 30. I'm also very sorry when I said I wanted to cheat on my boyfriend, I should have said husband.'

He looked at me agog.

'I apologise, I really am sorry, but please don't press me to elucidate. Before I reluctantly go however, I want to show you my gratitude by giving you a blowjob that you will take to your grave,' I went on.

His cock was already rising, and although I could see him trying to process my confession, his body seemed to have forgiven me already!

I smiled at his reaction, and knelt down in front of him before he had chance to open his mouth. I started to lick and gently kiss his length from top to bottom. I cupped his balls kissing them tenderly, I licked up the underside of his cock until I reached his cock head, maintaining eye contact as I did so. His cock soon began to harden.

There is something quite special for a man when his girl drops to her knees to worship his cock, and that's exactly what I set about doing. Not because I felt obligated, not because I was mad at my husband, but because I wanted to. I wanted Matt Goodwin to remember this blowjob, I really wanted to pleasure this young man.

I continued to suck and coax him until I felt his legs start to tremble. He had his crotch pushed forward, a desperate sub-conscious effort to encourage further contact. Soon, I began to see the tell-tale signs of his impending orgasm.

He was muttering, 'Judy, oh Judy please don't stop Judy.'

I had no intention of stopping.

As he was close to reaching his orgasm, he tried to warn me, thinking I might wish to finish him off outside of my mouth.

I briefly lifted my head from his cock to reassure him.

'Fill my mouth Matt,' I said seductively.

I think he tried to reply, but all he could manage was to gulp.

Cock in mouth looking up at him, I winked encouragement.

I wanted to see his reaction when I swallowed his load. He had a hand on the back of my head, lightly encouraging me, the other firmly grasping a handrail. He didn't know where to look; my eyes, my mouth, my eyes, my mouth. In the end it must have been a combination because he groaned loudly, then launched a volley of cum into my mouth and down my throat. I had one hand cupping his balls, the other coaxing every drop out of him. I kept him in my mouth and swallowed as fast as he produced. I loved seeing the amazed expression on his face. The sheer surprise and joy in his eyes.

He dropped to his knees kissing me all over, the shower jets covering us as he held me so tight it took my breath away. I responded by wrapping my body around his, hugging him close.

His gratitude was endless, whispering over my shoulder, 'thank you, thank you, thank you'.

I finally left the house around midday. I couldn't help glancing up at the security camera as I left.

More embarrassment I thought, 'what will Mr Goodwin make of my stopover?'

Chapter Six

I received a text from Mr Goodwin on Sunday evening asking me to pop in and see him early on Monday morning.

Come in and shut the door Judy he said, welcoming me into his office. I sheepishly followed his instruction and pulled up a chair opposite his desk. I couldn't shake the memory of him taking me here in his office, the fact I was sat inches away from where I'd left climatic juices on his desk. I sat there reddening at the thought that I had shamefully ended up enjoying it.

I wondered if he was thinking the same thing, thankfully he didn't mention it.

'Well,' he said, 'I didn't expect you to stay over, but I guess that means it was perhaps less of a chore than you imagined', he said smiling warmly.

I blushed.

'He is a really cute guy', I confessed. 'I couldn't help falling for him.

'He's been in cloud cuckoo land ever since', he replied. 'Thank you.'

I blushed again.

I didn't feel comfortable saying much more and Pete seemed sensitive enough not to press me further.

He then turned serious however, 'I always imagined your husband was behind the theft Judy, clearly you can do better than him, but as far as I am concerned we are now all square,' he said.

My relief in hearing him say that was palpable, I nearly started crying again.

He went on; 'I have indulged myself with you Judy, and although I feel guilty, I can't deny it has helped make me become that bit more forgetful! I will not press you any further, the money is back in the company's accounts I notice, so I am willing to put this whole episode behind us if that is acceptable to you?'

Pure unadulterated relief coursed through my veins. It had been a shock and a harsh lesson, although bewilderingly I had been fortunate enough to actually enjoy the perverted forfeit that he'd dreamt up.

I desperately needed to re-evaluate my life however, so jumping on the 'interview process' theme, I pulled together a 4-Part recovery process;

Part-1 : Divorce my husband. Part-2 : Get out there and discover what fun life has to offer. Part-3 : Find myself a new man. A Goodwin type, only my age. Part-4 : Find a new job...., maybe.

Chapter Seven

Dear Mr Goodwin,

As part of my continued gratitude, I would like to extend an offer to you. The offer will remain open until I sort my life out, find a new man or when I no longer feel guilty about the 'business.'

My offer being; if you are ever feeling frisky and in need of assistance, text 'interview process,' and you will find me at your disposal wherever and whenever you wish.

Text me soon, before I get spooked or change my mind.

Yours tempted?

Mrs Hopkins (currently)

I received the above text a few days after I had confirmed to her she had successfully completed Parts 1 to 4 of the 'interview process.'

'The 'business' therefore is behind us,' I had told her. 'The matter is closed.'

That was how we had concluded this extraordinary affair, so when I read her text I was astonished, and of course thrilled. Instinctively, I couldn't help getting an almighty erection also.

I am utterly ashamed to admit I was texting back before I'd even got to the end of the message.

Over the next six months, I met up with her a half dozen times. She told me after our sixth encounter, she'd found a new man she increasingly felt keen on. I understood of course, that meant the end of our games.

Over that period however, what games they were! I was being blessed with sex I could only dream of. I was under no illusions though, I knew I was a stop gap. Quite by accident, I seemed to have unleashed a kink in her that she wished to explore further. Miraculously it didn't seem to affect our working relationship, she continued to call me Pete in work, but it was always Mr Goodwin when we met up. She essentially wanted to continue playing the reluctant wife having to 'put-out' in order to avoid jail time, and of course I was more than happy to oblige. She even caught me late in my office one night, and we re-enacted the first time we'd had sex. I took my time this time, savouring the moment while making sure I looked after her.