Judy Hopkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was perfect.

'Good evening,' Mrs Hopkins, 'please sit down on the couch,' I said, internally doing summersaults.

She stood more upright today, seemingly more assured than she had been yesterday.

'May I start Pete,' she said.

I was taken aback but said 'of course, go on.'

'Yesterday brought into sharp focus my shameful betrayal of you. For this I am truly sorry, I deeply regret the pain I must have caused you. I recognise the magnitude of what I did, and I will never forgive myself. After last night, and the way you suggested I dress tonight, I can only imagine what you might have in store for me, but is there any other way please, that I can help make it up to you?,' she said fidgeting.

She dropped her head in shame.

'Your words may now be heartfelt,' I replied, 'but at this late stage, they are also cheap and worthless. Your monthly thefts were a punch in the gut, I was truly hurt and mystified for months on end. I am still finding it hard to process even now.'

There was a pause as I allowed my words to sink in. 'Yet', I went on, 'you are here of your own accord. If you don't like the way I am managing the process, nobody is forcing you to stay.'

She visibly cringed, then surprised me by saying, 'please let me stay.'

'Well you certainly have come dressed to stay,' I said flattering her.

'The sexiest secretary that ever walked this city, is a good start to Part-2 of the 'interview process.'

I wanted to compliment her, try and put her at ease. After all, what I had planned for her demanded her being 'at ease'.

She allowed herself an uncomfortable smile, but I could see her quaking at the prospect of what might happen next.

'What are you like at dancing Mrs Hopkins,' I said, deciding against any further preamble. I then reached for my phone so I could put some music on.

'Oh god,' I heard her mutter under her breath.

'Stand up and come around the front of the coffee table please Mrs Hopkins, you will refer to me as Mr Goodwin during the 'interview process', do you understand?'

Her shoulders were slumped as she visibly shuddered, she must have been expecting trouble, but maybe not this much. I can't help but admit, her reluctance just made the whole situation that more interesting. She was still struggling to accept her fate, which from my perspective was a bit of a turn on.

She finally got to her feet, tried to straighten herself up before moving slowly in front of the coffee table.

She looked at me when in position and submitted by saying, 'yes Mr Goodwin.'

'You are a very attractive women Mrs Hopkins, and I have further plans in mind for you today. However, I don't want to ask you to do anything you are unwilling to do. Therefore, I would like to ask a question of you, would you like to do as I bid today Mrs Hopkins?,' I said.

It was a loaded question and we both knew it. Silence followed but she had little to no choice in truth.

'Yes Mr Goodwin,' she said looking at her feet, 'I would like to do as you bid.'

'That's lovely to hear,' I said showing appreciation.

I looked at my phone, and chose a suitable playlist to help her dance and strip.

'Move to the music and strip for me', I said simply. 'Leaving only your stockings and heels on. If you have on a suspender belt on better still,' I went on.

There was a further sort of 'silent groan' from her as she looked up at me pleadingly.

'You do realise just how difficult this is for me,' she said nervously.

I began to recognise that I perhaps ought to take a more encouraging approach.

I tried to help by saying, 'close your eyes and think of your favourite film star. Imagine you are mad at your husband, which shouldn't be hard, and want to seduce this man in revenge.'

She closed her eyes and said, 'I am mad at my fucking husband Mr Goodwin, I'm stupefied by how I allowed all this to happen.'

She then closed her eyes reluctantly and rather awkwardly started swaying to the music, god this was so erotic.

Keeping them closed as if lost in her own world, she took hold of her waist coat, and removed it while stiffly moving from side to side. Next came the blouse, as a delicate lacy white silk bra came into view, bulging with promise. I was hard already, what full blooded man wouldn't be.

Her eyes briefly opened as she reached for her pink skirt. Her movement had started to relax a bit, as if she was beginning to come to terms with what she had to do. Soul music resonated from the speakers, as she unzipped it from behind, and finally let it fall to the floor.

It was my turn to gasp, she was wearing black stockings and suspenders beneath.

'Oh my god Mrs Hopkins, you look absolutely fabulous. Quite the most beautiful sight I have ever witnessed,' I said excitedly.

I couldn't help myself, I wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible, but that just came out instinctively, I was salivating.

She was now sexily swaying to the music, wearing just a bra and panties, stockings, suspenders and high heels. She was starting to show she could move, her movement was less wooden, now more sensual.

She danced with her eyes closed for a further 5 minutes or so, building up the confidence to reveal more I guessed.

As she reached for her bra she suddenly looked at me. You could tell she was getting turned on, whether she wanted to or not. The situation continued to fast develop, she watched my reaction as she removed her bra and dropped it to the floor. I was beside myself. She then, slowly reached for her panties, and soon enough her trimmed blonde bush came into view, followed by the outline of her pussy lips. Her eyes sparkled, knowing the effect she was having on me. Her panties continued down past her stocking tops until they fell to the floor.

She stood up straight then looking at me defiantly, moving to the music sexily, showing me what she had to offer. She began to lift her arms above her head to accentuate her body further still, maybe she was inadvertently getting off from the attention I wondered. Either way, I wanted this moment to last forever, she was every boy's wet dream.

'You've had a trim and tidy up down there since last night,' I suggested teasingly.

She blushed and squirmed to start with, in the knowledge that I'd noticed. She then finally plucked up the courage to answer me.

Looking me straight in the eye she said, 'yes Mr Goodwin, I did it for you.'

'You have always been good at anticipating what the situation demands,' Mrs Hopkins,' I replied.

She blushed again, but kept moving to the music, making a greater effort to show herself to me. She was definitely getting into this, I was sure.

I could see her cute little ass in the mirror behind her as well, and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I turned the music down to a near whisper, and then asked her to sit back down on the couch. While she did this, I adjusted myself under my desk, my cock was straining to be unleased.

She sat down, knees slightly apart showing me just a morsel of her bush. Her breasts sat majestically high on her chest, her breathing seemed more laboured. The whole of her face and upper chest had a blushing red glow, she was unable to hide her arousal, adding a real intensity to her demeanour.

'I would like you to put your bra and panties back on Mrs Hopkins. Would you like to do that for me please?,' I mused.

She looked confused to start with, but soon scampered off to retrieve said items and put them back on. When she had done this she sat back down and looked up at me expectantly.

'I wonder, would you consider climbing down onto your hands and knees Mrs Hopkins, then crawl around the coffee table and come towards my desk. When you get here, crawl under my desk, look up at me and ask 'do you have anything for me?'

Not for the first time, she looked shocked. Nonplussed even. It took an age before she finally must have got her head around the idea, slipping down onto her hands and knees. She then proceeded to crawl around the coffee table, turning sideways, before moving directly towards my desk. God she looked sexy. I was as horny as hell, and I was about to have my fill! I pulled my chair back to provide a little room, but made sure her butt was still visible in the opposite mirror.

She looked suitably apprehensive as she appeared from under my desk.

She clearly had to fight it out but eventually, she said 'do you have anything for me?'

'Is there anything you'd like to see,' I countered.

I think it was dawning on her, the part she had to play in this unfolding situation, because she then replied hesitantly.

'Would you please let me see your cock Mr Goodwin?'

I nodded, delighted and stimulated further by her compliance, as she tentatively reached into my trousers. It wasn't much of a search, I was already fully erect. She pulled me out carefully, then started masturbating me. She couldn't keep her eyes off my cock as she continued to stroke my length, occasionally glancing up at me as if for guidance.

'Would you like to take me in your mouth Mrs Hopkins?,' I encouraged.

She looked up at me, then managed to whisper..., 'yes please Mr Goodwin.'

I held the top of her head and guided my cock into her mouth. I had no intention of forcing her, but I did want to see her making an effort. I needn't have worried, once my cock was in her mouth, Mrs Hopkins showed more than adequate enthusiasm. Her head was bobbing up and down, until she pulled back to begin tonguing my cock head also. This was going so much better than I could ever have dreamt of.

'I want to see your pussy in the opposite mirror while you're sucking my cock Mrs Hopkins. Would it be too much to ask, that you please slip your panties down to just below your stocking tops?,' I requested.

She mumbled something into my cock, then proceeded to slip her panties down, such that her pussy soon burst into view. Bloody hell, the picture in front of me was overwhelming, how was I supposed to last much longer with all this to cope with.

'Wonderful Mrs Hopkins, now with your pussy in view, how would you feel about slipping a hand between your legs and fingering yourself for me?,' I continued.

She near choked and spluttered on my cock, before banging her head on the underside of my desk. I don't think she felt the pain, she was so concerned about what she'd just heard.

Lifting her head and looking at me frantically. 'I can't, I don't do that sort of thing, please don't make me do that in front of you. I'm not sure I could cope with something that humiliating', she cried.

She looked at me pleadingly, my cock was out of her mouth now as she frantically awaited my response.

I just sat there studying her, making her stew.

'Please Sir, cum in my mouth, how does that sound? Anything, but please don't make me do that in front of you,' she pleaded.

'What a great idea Mrs Hopkins, thank you I will. Furthermore, it would be lovely if you decided to swallow my cum,' I enquired.

She paled at the prospect, but sensibly remained quiet.

'However,' I said. 'You earlier agreed to do as I bid. If you have changed your mind then you know you can leave at any point. I am not making you do anything,' I said now showing irritation. 'Now remove yourself from under my desk and leave my office.'

It was a huge risk to take given I felt good enough to blow at any moment, but it did the trick.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry,' she cried. 'I keep forgetting, it's such a strange situation, please forgive me.'

She went back down on me and started sucking my cock with renewed enthusiasm, furthermore I didn't have to wait long before I saw her painted fingernails, rummaging through her pubic hair. When her two fingers slipped easily between her pussy lips, I very nearly shot my load there and then.

'Perfection,' I sighed, 'that is the most beautiful sight a man could ever wish for.'

To her credit, she was no longer mucking about, my cock was experiencing premium attention. Furthermore and to my delight, her fingers were fast becoming a blur between her legs, she was beginning to wriggle around when finally she surprised me by coming up for air and announcing with shock in her eyes.

'I think I'm about to cum.'

'That's lovely to hear Mrs Hopkins, but not just yet if you don't mind.'

She looked surprised, then reddened with embarrassment, guilty for even mentioning it.

Her need was increasingly evident however, when she followed it with; 'cum in my mouth Sir, let me makes things right, let me swallow your seed.'

'If I please you, then perhaps you can help me find release also,' she went on.

Crikey, this was a turn up for the books. Mrs Hopkins was clearly getting in the mood, and the knowledge of this made me grin from ear to ear.

It was finally all too much for me. Her pitiful look, coupled with her now obvious desire to have me explode in her mouth was just too much. I was at the point of no return, I took a deep breath before erupting into her mouth. I was astonished I had been able to control myself thus far, but a combination of a very enthusiastic cocksucker between my legs, and the sight of her fingering herself in her stockings and suspenders, panties halfway down her thighs, beneath my desk was just too much.

She choked a little as I filled her mouth with my cream, but finally came up smiling as if she'd actually taken pleasure out of emptying my sack.

'Bloody hell Mrs Hopkins you are a sensation. I have not experienced anything quite like it,' I said. 'Thank you.'

She smiled sheepishly, but secretly pleased by my response I could tell.

'Now, did you say you wanted to cum also?,' I followed.

She flinched guiltily, but quietly nodded her head in affirmation.

'Get on my desk facing the couch, put the soles of your feet together, lean back into me and spread those lovely legs of yours.'

She hesitated but not for long, soon she was up on the desk, as I watched her obey my instructions.

'Indulge me,' I said undoing her bra and releasing her breasts. 'Let me play with these oversized puppy's for a while.'

That is exactly what I did, I took my time just holding, kneading, and squeezing those lovely globes. Tweaking and twisting her nipples, listening to her moaning quietly into my ear as she leaned back into me.

Finally, I looked up into the mirror and between her thighs, she watched my hand slip down past her tummy and reach her pussy. I noticed she was looking into the mirror also, watching as my fingers first found her clit, eliciting a purring sound from her as she wriggled with pleasure. Soon I found her entrance, it was dripping wet, my two fingers slipped in effortlessly as I gently squelched my way in and out of her. We were both in the moment, watching what I was doing to her, but also looking at each other also.

'Oh that feels so good Mr Goodwin, but would you also rub my clitoris some more please,' she pleaded.

How could I refuse her? My fingers reached for her clitoris and I felt her press back into me, while presenting herself for me further still. Her shoes had fallen to the floor, so she was now just clad in stockings and suspenders, looking so so sexy.

I set a gentle rhythm, slowly circling the area that seemed to please her most, she was swooning. Her hand was on my arm, encouraging me.

Soon she was squirming on the desk top, her feet now dangling wide over the edge of my desk. She looked down at my fingers, and then into the mirror in wonder. Finally she looked back at me, and at that very moment started cumming like the clappers. I could no longer just hold her breasts with my free hand, I had to wrap my arm around her stomach to keep her on the desk she was moving around so much. The sigh she breathed into my ear as her climax struck is something that will live with me forever. She shook and moaned ecstatically for some time.

As she calmed down, she suddenly became aware of her pussy juice that had leaked onto my desk.

'Oh my god,' she moaned. 'I am so ashamed of myself, what must you think of me?'

'I think you are the most beautiful creature I have ever known intimately,' I replied with feeling.

She flushed, but I could tell she enjoyed the compliment.

'I'll clean up, why don't you get some coffees, dressed as you are. It'll also give me time to recover,' I said with a grin.

'Yes Mr Goodwin,' she replied without hesitating and disappeared off to the kitchen.

'Wow,' I mused, 'who would have thought it,' I said to myself shaking my head.

Judy Hopkins returned with the coffee's, I was fully clothed again, she not so.

'Come and join me on the couch Mrs Hopkins,' I suggested.

I studied her beauty once more as she sat down, again now shy and acutely aware of the state of her undress.

'Was that such a chore?,' I ventured.

She dropped her eyes and whispered, 'no.'

'Do you want more Mrs Hopkins,' I asked. 'Do you want me to fuck you?'

She looked up with arousal still showing on her face, 'yes Mr Goodwin, I want you to fuck me. I have wronged you, and you have given me an opportunity to put it right. I want you to have me, use me for your pleasure.'

I coughed and spluttered into my coffee.

'Well then,' I said recovering somewhat 'bend over my desk, look into the mirror and tell me what you want Mrs Hopkins.'

She did just that, sauntering over to the desk, putting her heels back on. She then spread her legs wide apart and lent over the desk fully, so her breasts were gently swaying above the worktop, her ass was high up in the air.

She looked at me in the mirror and said, 'fuck me Mr Goodwin, stick your cock in me and have your way with me.'

'Beg me,' Mrs Hopkins I said.

She didn't hesitate. 'Please Sir, make me pay for my crimes.'

She really was getting into the part I thought. Frantically losing all my clothes I got in behind her and wiped my revitalised cock up and down her wet entrance, she wriggled in anticipation all the time watching me in the mirror, with a big smile on her face.

I slipped into her with ease, and began fucking her deep. I loved watching her dancing breasts as I slammed into her from behind. I then reached a hand under to cup a breast or tweak a nipple, while the other found her clitoris.

She was purring beneath me, most of what she was saying was initially incoherent, except the occasional 'don't stop, please don't stop.'

'Fuck me Mr Goodwin, fuck me like I deserve to be fucked,' she continued.

Her buttocks looked too tempting. I spanked her a good few times, reddening her cheeks.

She seemed to like it, 'I've been a bad girl,' she remarked. 'Spank me, fuck me, just please don't stop teaching me a lesson.'

Seconds later, she caught my eye in the mirror and announced she was cumming.

I had to hold onto her hips to steady her as she cried out in ecstasy. Arching her back so she could feel me deep.

Her legs eventually seemed to give way, so I quickly held onto her before lifting her and turning her around. She was now lying back on my desk, her thighs were wide apart showing me everything. She was pushing her pussy out at me, greedy for more.

What a vision she was, holding her hands behind her knees, she now seemed to take pleasure in presenting herself to me.

'See anything you like Mr Goodwin?,' she encouraged pulling me out of my reverie.

'You are insatiable Mrs Hopkins, and by god I can't wait to get back inside you,' I reinforced.

I took her heels off once more, and started kissing her feet, sucking a big toe through her stockings as I feasted my eyes on what lay between her legs. She in turn started to push herself towards me by way of encouragement, her pussy was swollen from all the attention it had received, and it was time to fill her once more.

I pushed forward and slipped into her effortlessly, she was so welcoming.

She groaned with pleasure, then dreamily cried, 'take me, please take me'.