All Comments on 'Judy's Conscience'

by hyperthread1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
He knew what she needed and let her have it

A very erotic and well written story. I wonder if they will invite Jimmy over to share their bed often. Feeling Judy orgasm on their cocks would make it something that the two men would like to enjoy a lot. Give the little slut the fucking she wants and she will give them a wild ride.I really like that Jimmy stretched her asshole, Judy seems like the sweet hot little slut that would enjoy a good double penetration with an ass fucking to let her know how much of a slut she is. I love cheating wives and little slut stories. Thanks for the good story.....Rich

hyperthread1hyperthread1over 14 years agoAuthor
Loving Wives - Tales of adventurous married women

So based on the premise of the section "Loving Wives" wouldn't one expect to see stories about women who wind up in sexual situations outside of the marriage bed, regardless of the reason? I don't expect to see everyone rate the story at 100, but if you don't want to see married women having sex with other people, then perhaps you should check out the Romance, or the Non Erotic categories. For those who do like my stories, or have constructive criticism, thank you!

Rich

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Okay Mr.Hyperthread.

I gave you 50 for the writing and for getting your point across. However on this site there are three warring factions when it comes to LW stories. The first group of readers and writers like the idea of the wife being shared with other people this group enjoys wives having sex with one or more men or women for that matter, generally they are swingers, like your self or they have 'OPEN' marriages. Nothign wrong with that as long as it's CONSENSUAL. And purely from my point of view they both get off and they do it together. I don't agree with idea of swinging but I can understand why people would want to do it. Then of course you have the readers and writers that like and read Cuck stories. I will never understand those stories ,so moving on you have the readers who leave ZERO comments on stories because the reader doesn't like the content, the story can be perfect in every way but if someone reads a story and doesn't like it they vote ZERO. I am sure that's not how the vote system is supposed to work, but that is what happens. So we come to me and if I liked the story? Well to me setting up a wife to get fucked by some young stud is dangerous, even for a swinging couple. Who knows, the young stud might be better in bed and the wife no longer needs the husband for her sexual needs. I would guess that can happen in any swinging partnership. But in this story the husband sets up the wife to be fucked and doesn't tell her or us readers until the third chapter? I would guess it will be some sort of fantasy the wife has or the husband has or both. And by the next chapter they are both fully commited to a loving swinging marriage.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Hubby Richard is quite comfy being close to Jimmy.

I think this story belongs in the Group Sex category rather than Loving Wives. Or maybe Nonconsent would be a better fit. In this case, I felt there was a credibility gap. I'm also surprised at Richard's acceptance of kissing his wife and tasting Jimmy's come on her mouth. It seems a little bi to me . . . Maybe this was erotic for some readers but not for this one. I do agree with other comments that lacking a good bit of alcohol, Judy (at least as her character was developed) would not have accepted Jimmy hopping into the sack while she was making love with Hubby Richard. I just can't see that. And both guys with their dicks in her pussy at the same time, rubbing up against each other, and Jimmy's come all over Richard's balls . . . This also sounds bi to me, maybe more than a little.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
He is a sick fuck to strike so close to home

One sick for sharing but most of all for doing it with the neighbors kid. He can't keep his mouth shut and he is always to close for her to sample without hubby knowing.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
Two cocks

in my pussy at once? OUCH! One at a time, please! or one in each end at the same time. . . now that is HOT!

pleasantmanpleasantmanover 14 years ago
pushing boundaries

Very hot story. Not sure if you were pushing your own boundaries when you wrote this but I will look at pushing my own when i next write something thanks to you, which should please the haters on this site no end LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous