Jules 13 - Office Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes a moment for Rick to respond, through the daze of shock. Slowly, he begins to suck at my tit. His tongue swirls around the sensitive nipple, savoring the lewd concoction. His hand slides tentatively from my side to my other breast. I rock my crotch against him and feel his erection throbbing back. My body grows warm as I revel in the sensations. I feel myself edging closer to the cliff of my orgasm as I arch my body, trying to press into every point of contact with Rick. I moan something unintelligible as his teeth close over my nipple. I close my eyes, letting the feelings wash over me.

Firm hands grip my shoulders and pull me slowly back. "Not yet." Kim admonishes as she peels me away from Rick's hands and mouth and body. She guides me to my feet as she holds a shot glass out to him. "Drink up!" she says with a broad smile. He does, but it obviously does nothing to dispel his shock or calm his raging libido.

"There's one shot left, and it's all yours." Kim says while running her hands over my exposed flesh before returning them to my shoulders. My body buzzes with prolonged arousal and every touch feels electric. "It's a shame about the mess, though. I guess we'll have to find another way to get you something salty."

With gentle pressure, she guides me to my knees in front of Rick. I'm vaguely annoyed by the grinding of the salt grains trapped between my knees and the hard, linoleum floor. Kim stands to the side, already dipping her hand back below her own jeans. I gently caress the Rick's thighs through his jeans, before sliding my hands up to his belt buckle. Smiling up at him, I watch his shocked expression slowly give way to desire and anticipation. "Relax and enjoy it." I say, fishing his erection out from his pants.

I run my tongue up the entire length of his shaft, before sitting back to admire it. "Oh, fuck!" he gasps at the contact and I'm shocked to hear him curse. I giggle out loud at the absurdity of that thought.

"Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?" I repeat Paul's earlier taunt, but without the malice. Kim barks out a laugh as I try to stifle my own. Rick's cheeks are flush, either from embarrassment or arousal.

It's a nice cock, I decide, just like Rick is a nice guy. It's young, healthy and non-threatening. It fits nicely in my hand as I gently stroke its length. I note with some pride that it's also rock hard and the tip is glistening with precum. I lean forward to taste his initial offering. Salty.

Rick moans and fidgets and I realize that I'm teasing the poor guy. I look him straight in the eye, flash him a wide smile and sink my mouth onto his cock. "Oh god, yes!" he hisses under his breath as his dick throbs its appreciation. I swirl my tongue around the tip and then slide as much of his length as I can into my mouth. I draw my lips and tongue over his length and settle into a steady rhythm.

I feel none of the shame from my previous blowjob with Paul, and little of the depravity despite the situation. This feels like a gift, offered with friendship and admiration. I look up at Rick, with his head back and eyes closed in ecstasy. I feel that there's genuine affection forming between us.

My eyes drift over to Kim, who looks on with rapt attention and a dreamy smile on her face. Who knows what the future will bring, but I'm excited to find out. I can't help but think that J would be proud. I wrap myself in the warmth of the moment and all seems right with the wor...

I can almost hear the needle scratch as thick strings of cum explode against the back of my throat, causing me to gag and choke. My eyes go wide as I pull my head back, coughing, and the remaining spurts rope across my face and hair.

"Fuck!" I wheeze. "A little warning next time!"

Kim laughs so hard she actually falls out of her chair, her hand still buried down her pants. Rick looks back at me, horrified. "Oh god, Jules... I didn't... I'm..."

"You looked so peaceful!" Kim manages to get out between guffaws. "You were lost in your own little dream land." My shock and irritation slowly melt into my own giggle fit. "Holy shit, what a mess!" Rick joins in a tentative laugh as he zips up his pants.

We take a minute to collect ourselves as Kim surveys the damage. "Rick, you're the only one who got your rocks off, so you're on cleanup duty. I need to get Jules home." After I wipe most of Rick's spunk from my face with a damp paper towel, Kim holds out the last shot glass to me. "Here, you look like you could use this. Besides, this night's just beginning."

I look at the amber liquid and then hold the glass up in toast. "Monday deployments will never be the same."

*****

It takes a bit of searching before I finally spot my target. "There he is," I say and drag Kim determinedly towards the side hallway from the mall proper. Leaving her a few steps behind I approach the figure fussing around the doorway of the janitor's closet.

"Hi Gus!" I beam. The old man turns to me and his eyes light up with recognition. "Remember me?" He doesn't get a chance to answer before the coat I'm wearing, despite the early autumn warmth, hits the floor. I stand before him, completely naked, with silver rings sparkling from my newly pierced nipples.

"Shhh, don't say a word," I urge, sinking to my knees in front of him. I deftly unzip his pants and pull out his quickly hardening cock. Not another word is spoken. I wrap my lips around his cock and draw him deeply into my mouth. I note with satisfaction the way my deep red lipstick smears down his length.

It doesn't take long. Short moments later, Gus grunts as his seed, slightly bitter with age and diet, spills into my mouth. I hold my tongue out, as if in offering, before swallowing deeply. I stand and shrug my coat back on. "Good to see you, Gus. Catch you later." With a quick peck on his cheek, I turn towards Kim. She leans against the wall a few feet away with her hand down her jeans, casually stroking herself while watching the show. I fasten my coat closed as I approach, and pull her hand from its current undertaking. I slowly suck her juices from the digit, then smile.

"One down!"

12