All Comments on 'Julia'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 339 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, she screw someone else she is out of his life. Anything else is not fair to him. He did not asked her to fuck someone. Keeping her is just a nother heart break waiting to come when she cheats again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about “Ted” ??????

Story has no ending !!!

I would want my pound of flesh against Ted

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about “Ted” ??????

Story has no ending !!!

I would want my pound of flesh against Ted

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

There was a spelling error in the last paragraph. It should have read, "cucked up married couple."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HDK is a major ass kissing cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FUCK THAT!!!!! lol are you kidding us?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely terrible on so many levels...

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

He's 45, she's 42, but both of their kids are almost out of college? The fuck, was the wife pregnant when they graduated high school?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too many plot holes. At the VERY least he should have reported Ted's behaviour to Ted's wife.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Totworthless read

SeaChangerSeaChanger11 months ago

A realistic emotional story. Unlike most commentators, I think a 23 year marriage with two kids and many relatives and friends, is worth trying to save.

If it does work, they live on with most everyone knowing about her infidelity.

If it does not, he tried. But he will still be bound to her via children, grandchildren, relatives and friends.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

tl dr: Stupid story, waste of time.

Husband sees wife's cheating at his retirement party (never explained why she cheated). He falls apart, leaves party without explanation but refuses to say anything to his adult daughter about wifey's infidelity. Why? Daughter is an adult; it's stupid not to tell her what her mother did; that is not commendable in any way. Then husband goes through all the cliche steps of splitting with wife. Within two days he's allegedly fallen out of love with her but is ambushed by mother and daughter and forced into meeting with wife on pain of losing his relationship with daughter. (Another dumb cliche. Why is it noble for husband not to factually relate that he saw wife cheating at the party?)

Husband falls apart again, weeping pitifully (is this early onset menopause for our hero?); daughter figures out wife has cheated and lambastes mother but weepy husband "mans up" enough to scold his daughter for speaking meanly to her mother (WTF??? Her mother is a cheater and daughter is justifiably pissed at her mother).

Wife emotionally collapses, admits cheating but swears it was the one and only time. No explanation as to why she cheated or why husband and daughter should believe that wife only cheated once. Why should either hubby or daughter believe anything wife says? Who knows?

Story ends with husband taking wife back, maybe. Dumpster fire that hits every LW trope but makes no sense whatsoever. 1* for a usually reliable writer who wasted several minutes of every reader's time.

Pinto931Pinto93111 months ago

Completely unfinished!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

whiners are going to whine

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A wonderful goldilocks romp - just right - although I am jealous of Cindy. Doubt if either of my daughters would respond liker that!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story was a bit flat. He leaves and cries himself dry. Then he is leaning towards believing that this was the only time. No way. Move on but do not slink away.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA11 months ago

The daughter is reacting as father should. Why run away. Kick Teds nuts for a 50 yard field goal. Drag wife by hair back into the party without a ward robe adjustment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WTF? No man would just stand there watching even if he threw up, he'd go finish it then leave the sorry skank to fend for herself after exposing it to everyone. Alot of your stories are she cheats he finds out and he takes her back, oh because they had so much for so long... nope. It would be killed by her right then and there. And he would not be able to move past things until he got some type of revenge on the other guy. I like your stories I just wish they were a little more realistic.

LaucaubinLaucaubin10 months ago

I like the Cindy character. She’s a real pistol!

Good story, made better by Cindy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Unsatisfying on so many levels. First when he saw his wife he should have done something. Second how can anyone believe it was the first time? When I read the scene I didn’t get any indication she was hesitant or drunk. Third professing to Cindy that she didn’t know why he left. Lastly, at a minimum the husband should have madeher sweat and work for RECON. All in all not very consistent or satisfying a story.

PraetusPraetus8 months ago

The wife knows he knows or suspects... but launches into an aggressive attack as soon as she has him settled. Also him defending her. No... feels flat. Also the cheating the setting, their supposed strength and AT HIS RETIREMENT PARTY cheats? That's ... that stretches any form of belief, if we're also to believe he is a principled and upright and strong person.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would you put decisions about continuing your marriage on your child, even if they’re an adult? And who calls their marriage a betrothal? The dialogue is unrealistic.

And she’s never cheated before but was drunk enough to cheat at his retirement party, with no lead up? The author can’t be bothered to show us that she’s drunk at all, but the husband buys it? It’s just a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry story doesn’t work. I think a shovel to Ted’s head would be required. And just why did she yield to Ted? She was drunk? Does the husband get a pass if he gets drunk and fucks some bimbo at a party?

Ocker53Ocker537 months ago

Just to ridiculous to be enjoyable, one of the worse for this author who is usually very good⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well that was kind of like eating a rice cake.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So Ted skates away unscathed? I'd have his nuts bronzed...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can't believe that this was written by the same person who wrote In My Life. As good as that was this is poor. There's so much wrong with this I can't list it out here. Everything after he saw his wife cheating is just puerile rubbish. Sorry to sound harsh but this is very poor. BardnotBard

tsgtcapttsgtcapt4 months ago

An attempt at regaining the lost... rebuilding trust - sooo hard. It can be done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Don't see the tiniest point in adding one more sentence even one more owrd to what is here. It says all that needs to be said about this single slice of one family's life. Five stars all the way.

mathur_nkmathur_nk3 months ago
Action had little consequences for the cheaters

The title proclaims "All actions have consequences".

There was only one action of Tedd and Julia.

It had some temporary reaction from husband and daughter, and remotely for son also. Julia did not face any consequences for that action and even denying what she had done. She even admitted only when she saw her husband weeping. And she immediately got probation with full benefits. And Ted even does not know what is pain. He lives happily ever after with a benifit of having pussy of a one man woman. He may only have pain when he misses that feeling and tries again and gets denied. Or won't he? We know he is hugely persuasive.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban2 months ago

C’mon… what kind of man with a shred of self-respect would stay with her? He’s 45 and there’s a whole other world of women out there. Why stay with a cheating slut like her? Ohhh…. Woe is me… will I find someone who I love as much? Well, how much were you loving her when he was blowing his load in her snatch? That bitch needs to go!!! Man!!! 1/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

not your best

bigurnbigurnabout 2 months ago

So, only the husband pays for her screwing around ? ? ? A 2 Star rating for this miscarriage of Justice !

pummel187pummel187about 2 months ago

FUCKING A BILLY _RAY_BAN......... FUCKING A 😎😎😎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well that was a rice cake of a story. The ONLY one that will have lasting consequences is the MC. Pretty much because he did nothing. So, his answer is to go to counseling, really. MC has no backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of your worst stories. This guy needs to grow a pair and turn off the waterworks. Wah wah wah. And then he takes her back?

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 month ago

That wasn't the first time she fucked around and the husband is a wimp cuck to believe her shit. The daughter has more balls than he does. I hate this story. You must have wrote it in your sleep. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

She'd have to be one heavily drunk wife to excuse having sex in the open at a party for the husband. That's just far too disrespectful.

There's only two reasons for this kind of behaviour, the first is if you're still a teen or early 20s and going with the general alcohol fuelled party vibe, the second would require a heavily inebriated wife being dragged into a private room where a kiss or two escalates.

Anything other than that shows a level of disrespect that points at serious red flags within the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Wow that was BAD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...