Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 06

Story Info
Building a fence with Dad, Bobby and Angela.
2.9k words
4.61
8.2k
8

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 06: Saturday and Sunday

Hey readers: this is a short transitional chapter. Chapters 7 and 8 will heat things up soon.

A few quick notes:

1. this is the sixth chapter of a longish story, a novel in many chapters

2. everyone is 18+

3. there is no safe sex here - cause it's a fantasy, not an instruction manual

4. crossdressing and gender bending, not everyone's cuppa tea - be forewarned

The weekend passed slowly. I was determined not to go nuts and knew I better do something more than just hang around my bedroom swooning over the girl I had become.

Dad noticed my new eyebrows right away when I showed up in the kitchen at 10 a.m. I was ready for it, blamed it on an overzealous hair-stylist who went overboard during a trim. Told Dad I asked the girl to use the pencil cause I was embarrassed.

He rolled his eyes. In his generation only 75 year olds needed eyebrow trimming. But he bought that part of the story just fine, as did my Mom.

"Barber shop? You sure as hell didn't get much off your head; it's longer than ever."

"It was just a trim Dad, how lots of guys wear it now."

"Hmmmpphh" or some such weird noise came from him. "Give me a break Ben. Guys don't wear hair, we have hair. What are we? Girls?" He wasn't really upset though, joshing, tweaking and smiling as he complained.

Mom came to my rescue. "Leave poor Benjy alone honey. He's just trying to fit in at school. Bobby has pretty long hair too."

"Hmmmpphh" Which wasn't great, but seemed to be his last word on things. Thank God, cause his question about us being girls had nearly stroked me out.

To change the subject I said, "Hey, how about we do the fence today? Rebuild it? Today would be a perfect time."

I actually wanted to do it. Good relief from thinking about other things, and it would help cement my masculine image with both parents, not to mention with myself. My Dad might have had all that money but he was very much into doing building and maintenance projects around the house himself. It wasn't about the money. He just wanted to prove to us and to himself that he could still do and enjoy basic guy projects when he wasn't making millions at his hedge-fund office. He really did enjoy it.

The fence at the end of the driveway had been mowed down by Mom one night after she went to her yoga class. She had been doing yoga three times a week for the last few years, and her body showed the results. Julia referred to her as "the family fox." But yoga also meant going for a few glasses of wine after with her girlfriends from class. Dad blamed the fence on the wine; Mom blamed it on getting a bee-sting just as she was about to turn into the garage. It was a friendly and joking debate between them, but the fence needing fixing and Dad had been hinting about my involvement for a while.

"Oh my God Ben, you're volunteering? Good for you son. Let me make one quick call to Mike, and I'll be with you." Mike is his partner at the fund, and a pretty good guy according to Dad. Dad rushed off to his office with a big smile on his face, my eyebrows and hair forgotten. Mom was beaming at her two boys. Peace reigned.

Seven hours later we had the fence mostly rebuilt. We'd hauled away the mangled remnants of the last fence, been to the lumber yard for new materials, dug new holes, set the posts in concrete, and screwed the pickets to the rails. We assembled all the hardware connectors for the posts before setting them, and now did the same with the rails.

Only once did my mind trail off: Charlie. I was struggling with the post hole digger and Dad was at the band-saw. I flashed back to Charlie's smile when he checked out my tits. How he had liked my outfit and perfume. The feel of his hand engulfing mine. He seemed so sweet then. Maybe sort of corny, maybe an obvious pussy-hound, but still somehow sweet. He needed me. I flashed to his strong arms and chest, just right for putting a girl in her place (knees, smile.) I giggled silently. Would it actually be sweet? If I happened to take a sip? A few sips? A mouthful?

Before I could go full whacko Dad called me over to assist and the moment passed. I had to remember that Charlie was a certified idiot, not just my personal sperm delivery device. Dad and I were back to work, just two guys with a manly project.

It was nearing 6 p.m. We were both sweaty and a little sunburned when Dad said, "Call it a day now. I think we've done a pretty good job. Next Saturday when I'm off we can bolt the rails on and get to painting. OK?"

We were sitting on the stone wall along the property line, chugging water. My muscles felt that good kind of achy, my skin felt right, the sweat felt right, everything did. "Sure thing Dad." I fished out my phone for the first time all day.

"Yes. I think your mother will be pleased. Won't have to be reminded every day of her wild, drunken binge." He said it with a smile and a wink.

There were two messages on the phone. Julia: "Hang in there Big Guy!! Just a few days!!" Discreet. My response: "Easy for some people to say." She hit me back: "Very weird day here. But kinda funny too. TTYL." The second message was from my friend Bobby: "Movie tonight? Angela's gone off the deep end again." Response: "Posolutely."

Dad and I went inside and I showered and changed, pretty pleased with myself for getting through day 1 in such a manly fashion. It was actually very cool to bond with my Dad this way. I loved him a lot.

Mom got back from her shopping trip around 6:45, loaded up with a couple of pizzas for our dinner.

"Ummm. Where's the fence Ed? I thought you..."

"Aaah. Sorry. We decided not to do it. Just put up the posts. That way... well, you never know when you might get stung by a bee again. Leaves you plenty of space to roam around the yard in your car."

Mom rolled her eyes. "Ben?? Has your Dad finally gone completely mad, or is this just sun-stroke?"

They went on like this for a while, entertaining me. It ended with a big hug and kiss, the kiss a bit more passionate than maybe they had intended in front of me. As they kissed he was patting her ass lovingly. Made me flash back on Julia's questions about his eating her pussy and her blowing him. I felt a rush of blood to my face at that, and excused myself to go out to that movie.

Before leaving I took the opportunity to tell them I was thinking of staying at Julia's house while her parents went away.

Dad seemed enthusiastic, pointing out that I "might be a good influence on that girl."

Mom less so. "Why wouldn't she stay here? All of us together. We have plenty of room for..."

I was ready for this one too. "Mom? Bobo? Dad's allergies?"

Dad always broke out in hives after about 10 minutes near the dog; it was why Julia's family came to our house for family events, rather than the opposite.

Mom wasn't quite convinced. "Hmmm could board the dog, not a big deal to do..."

"Mom! You know how Julia loves Bobo. She'd rather stay alone than leave him, probably rather cut off her arm than leave him, but she's also kind of nervous about being there by herself."

Mom had no answer to that one and began to give in when Dad enveloped her with hugs and kisses again, saying, "All that time to ourselves Jane? With this pest not around bothering us? Be like when we were twenty again." And he gave her another one of his sort of too passionate kisses for a PG rating. I was pretty sure Julia had been right about their sex lives. Good for them, even if it was a disturbing thought in most ways.

Mom caved, saying, "Well maybe you're right." She pushed Dad away playfully and said, "And you know Julia should think of fixing you up with one of her girlfriends. You haven't been out with a girl in ages Ben. What about her friend Amanda? She's really cute."

"Mom!" Just what I needed.

Besides I was still sort of carrying a torch for Sandra McWilliams, the girl I'd taken to prom a month earlier. I was much more of a Sandra-guy (slender, fine boned, cute small tits, blonde, a dancer) than I was an Amanda-guy (taller than me, solid, nice figure, dark, a lacrosse player). No offense to Amanda intended. She was really pretty, just not for me.

Dad rescued me. "Now leave the boy alone Jane. He'll work it out." And began kissing her again till she struggled away giggling like a teenager.

So that was settled, and I could take off.

Bobby Vincennes had been my best friend since the 3rd grade. Now he was a junior college student living at home but angling for a D1 or D2 scholarship as a distance runner. I used to go running with him till about grade 10, when it became obvious I would never keep up with him. But we still gorged on video games and movies together and he still came to all my high school shows despite the belief that the theatre program was "totally gay." I loved him as a friend only second to my cousin. I hadn't seen quite as much of him recently because he and Angela Tivoli had decided to get pretty serious with one another.

I'd known Angela since grade school. She was a girl I'd always kind of loved and admired, smart and fun and funny and good-hearted Maybe I was a little jealous of Bobby for having her, but now that she was his girl, I wanted the best for them and their relationship, and helped them both out whenever I could. Not that it was actually going that well. They were the ultimate on-again, off-again couple and the fact that he was free on a Saturday night indicated that this was one of the latter periods in their relationship.

I liked Angela despite her wicked sharp tongue and her tendency to pick fights with Bobby. She had always been really nice to me, and we really bonded over playing opposite one another twice in high school productions. We killed in The Crucible, her as Abigail Williams and me as John Proctor. She was pretty and smart and had always made me laugh like hell. She was one of the gang, one of the crowd, at least when she was home from her private Catholic college.

Angela and Bobby had doubled with me and Sandra at the prom. My enduring image of her was set then: as Sandra jerked me off in the back seat of Bobby's car, he was getting head from Angela up front. From the noises they both made I was pretty sure Angela gave a fine blowjob, but when Bobby came on her prom dress that night she bitched at him all the way home.

I was so jealous of him and the blowjob. Twice I'd applied just a tiny pressure to the back of Sandra's head hoping to encourage her. The first time she just shook it off and kept stroking my dick while looking away. The second, maybe a minute later, she turned to me and said one word: "No." So that was that. Still I came pretty nice from her hand so I wasn't complaining too much. It my first, my only, hand job, and it only took me a little more than 18 years of living to get it.

I tried fingering Sandra's pussy after I recovered, but she shook that off too before I could get inside her panties. Another, "No."

Angela flirted with me from time to time, even after getting with Bobby. She called me "handsome" and "adorable" and "so cute" and "a great Romeo" (ironic!) and "really cool" and "so smart" and told me that, "girls love the sweet innocent kind, like you." It was all really nice coming from a pretty girl like Angela, but I knew she was just being friendly, and I figured she kind of felt bad for me having heard Sandra's "No" a couple of times while she was sucking Bobby's dick.

I knew when she flirted that I shouldn't take it seriously. Plus I had to be a good friend to Bobby. And I was. I spent more time with her making excuses for him and bailing him out of hot water than most guys would. He'd do crap like make plans with her and then disappear for a three hour run. Or he'd make a nasty face at her opinions or her jokes. Laugh at something stupid her Mom had said to him. That kind of crap. But I really did defend him, cause deep down I figured he really did love her. He was just thoughtless some times. Plus half the times she got pissed were probably more her fault, the fault of her temper.

Once Angela started cussing Bobby out that night, Sandra and I sat in back smiling and stifling our giggles at the torrent of abuse he faced. Sandra's hand and my pants was tidily cleaned of cum with napkins. She had no real reason to complain.

Neither girl had cum, but Sandra at least didn't seem to mind. Or, who knows? Maybe she did. In any event she drifted away from me romantically not long afterwards. Angela was even more sympathetic after that.

After the movie, which was predictably horrible, Bobby now being a fan mainly of the slasher genre, we went back to my house and I asked Bobby to stay over. For the record I had never had any sexual feelings for him. He had no idea about my fantasy, and we regularly traded notes on what we liked in girls. He surprised me by telling me one night how much he had come to enjoy eating Angela's pussy. I was like "Fuck! Guys talk like that?" but only to myself. Had to be cool about it. It was likely no coincidence that it was shortly after that that he and Angela began fucking. He'd tell me about it, about her moaning and what positions they'd tried. I didn't have much to contribute beyond what I found attractive in Sandra.

I couldn't be attracted to Bobby. He was more of a brother type; and maybe he just wasn't my image of a dominant male. Or maybe a bit too much like me for me to find him attractive. He was taller than me by three inches, but not much heavier as befits a competitive runner. I'd seen his dick pretty often in the showers after gym class. It seemed reassuringly much like my own.

Sunday morning we got up around 10 a.m. Both Mom and Dad were gone for their weekly golf outings. I'd had Bobby stay over to help with my surprise for Dad. Since the posts were set now, he and I bolted the rails in place and began to prime the fence. We were finishing the primer just as Dad pulled in the driveway around 4 from his golfing date.

Bobby took the chance to take off. He had always seemed a little uncomfortable around my parents, although I'm not sure why. They liked him a lot. After effusive thanks from me, and an equal amount of thanks and praise from Dad, he scooted, telling us he was taking Angela to a makeup dinner after their most recent fight.

I told Dad I'd begin the painting the next day and he was slapping me on the back and hugging me to death saying how proud he was of me. We ended up watching a movie together with Mom that night, just the three of us, some rom-com she had picked out, the kind that puts Dad to sleep in two minutes. Mom and I cuddled together on the couch with a bowl of popcorn, exactly as we had done when I was 10. When I finally got to my room I considered panties and tuck and walking practice but somehow my heart wasn't in it. I still needed to pace myself or go nuts: I still had to get through Monday and Tuesday.

I checked my phone for the last time. Julia had sent one more text: "Night sweetie. It's been crazy here with the 2 of them!!" I replied: "Night gorgeous!" with three heart emojis. She must have already gone to sleep, there was no response.

I came twice that night, probably making up for the night before. The image I came to was me in the mirror in that dress, with Julia primping the hem and fixing my breasts just right and letting me use her perfume. Then I cleaned myself up and slipped on the little thong panties I'd swiped from Julia so long ago. They were small enough that the head of my dick could stick out from under the waist band. Pretty hot!

I slept like a rock, a manly, untroubled, sound sleep.