Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked Harry. I wasn't in love. It wasn't in the kind of instant lust I'd experienced with Charlie. He was a funny combination of cool and intense, and a pretty unpretentious guy. I was trying to decide if he was 'my type'. Did I have a type? I'd never thought of guys in those terms before.

He and Josh were both in great shape, both handsome and both knew it. But I liked Harry more.

From time to time the two guys would lean back and talk together behind our heads. Quiet asides I couldn't make out, some mouthing of words, some smoke signals, some voodoo, checking each other's progress most likely, calculating the odds. It made me pretty nervous. Julia stared at me eyes wide open, but I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

She leaned in close to me and whispered, "This is how it works."

I knew if I got too sloppy I might untuck, or fall into a male voice, or say something inappropriate and stupid. I tried my best to be soft and quiet and feminine. To let Harry lead me. And his confidence with me was growing.

He told me about his business while I had my 3rd glass of wine, reminding myself just to sip a little now. Harry had graduated Stanford 8 years earlier and was now a Sr. Financial Analyst for some big-name firm in Chicago. He lived, he said, downtown in a small condo, had never been engaged or married, had ended his last relationship with a girl about three months earlier, warned me against office romance, was dating off an on, nothing regular, loved the Chicago Bears and doted on his black Lab, Benjy. Yes, "Benjy." I jerked my head and almost spit wine at the name coincidence, but he didn't seem to notice.

Harry began quietly to explain some of his work in finance, all of it way over my head. Hedge funds and stock buy-backs and debt to equity ratios and oh goodness lots more. Thing is he didn't seem to be bragging, just casually dropping in these terms as if everyone knew what a cash float account was. It made me kind of shiver. He was so smart and in control and decisive. So strong and masculine, made me wiggle my little fanny a few times as I tried to sound like I wasn't a complete dunce.

Somehow he made it OK for me to be just a girl listening. Really. And I was liking him more and more.

But of course I'd said a few things, just to support him. And suddenly he said, "I like your voice. Different but cute. Southern twang a little. You from there?"

Holy poop! I realized I'd been channeling Mona's voice without being aware of it. I guess it was working, at least a little. He liked it.

"Aaah...not really...aahh I mean, well I did two years of high school in Alabama when my Dad got stationed there...cause, you know, the Army...and...aaah..."

Jesus! Now I'd invented an Army brat, a subject I knew nothing about. I'd just barely stopped the impulse to say "y'all" a bunch of times. It's the only Southern I know. From the corner of my eye I saw Julia look over and giggle. She took my hand under the table and squeezed it for support.

Thankfully Harry moved on without questioning me either about the Army or about Alabama. We went back to chatting about his job and then his company's softball team. Josh interrupted to tell me that Harry was the league's home run leader, "hits the ball a mile." I looked again at Harry's broad chest and his arms. It was easy to believe. It was all very easy again. Easy and good. He was funny about some fielding error he'd made in the last game. Which got me laughing so hard (though I didn't really understand what he was saying) and got me so relaxed. He touched my hand and my shoulder a few times, nothing too forward, just friendly. I found myself wanting more and more to be Lisa for him. No Benjy's at this table.

I looked down at Julia. She was all smiles, giggly and flirty. Her eyes were shining. Made me remember that just last night she'd told me about how horny she was. Josh had his arm around her shoulders and she was leaning in to him. Their conversation private. This was going fast I thought. I got nervous all over again. Much too fast.

Now there was a third bottle of wine on the table together with some cheese things to nibble on. Harry was getting warmer, touching the back of my hand lightly as he poured me a 4th glass. I laughed at one of his college frat stories and he kissed my cheek and squeezed my hand. I shifted my butt slightly, protecting the tuck as I did, and realized that my breasts were grazing his arm. And I let them sit there for just a moment beyond natural. Maybe two or even three moments. I figured a guy would like that.

Oh my God, now I was flirting with him too.

"You're really cute," he said. I nearly came undone. My blush probably told him all he needed to know, and he suggested we have dinner together.

Before I could respond, Julia leaned in to get my attention. I could see Josh staring at her boobs. She said, "The guys want to take us to dinner at Le Rivency. I've heard of it, but I don't know..." It was her turn to be coy.

I tried to slow things down. This was officially getting way out of control. For us both.

"Thank you. I mean thanks y'all, like both of you. But umm, we have y'alls Mom. You know that thing, the thing with your Mom? And, uhhh, anyway, we all don't have outfits for fancy." Oh fuck. I was officially losing my mind.

Julia looked more excited than I'd seen before. And I knew then. Oh fuck! She really is into him! She said, "Oh, yeah. But Lisa, I can get us out of the Mom thing. No big deal..."

Josh turned away from her tits to say, "Yeah, and you girls can tidy up in our rooms. Your outfits are fine, it's pretty casual despite the high class name. Nothing too fancy."

Harry was laughing softly, but squeezed my hand again and fixed his eyes on me. Made me melt for a second. He said, "Yeah, to have such pretty girls join us for dinner?"

I know it sounds corny, this "such pretty girls" line. But when you are the girl, just OMG. Still I had to try to stay in control. This was amazing but was going too far.

I eyed Julia. Was this is a setup of the guys like when she led Charlie on about my date with him? Or was she really, really into it? She seemed into it. Could she be that into Josh so fast? Did she want him? I couldn't tell for sure. But she must. She was beaming. And horny. Dangerous. But looks can be deceiving, especially Julia's.

It felt like my head was on fire, like I couldn't breath. I needed to buy some time, to think with a brain and not my little Henry, my faux-pussy. With a slight nod towards Julia I said, "Excuse me guys, I have to go to the ladies." It came out sounding better, just Mona-Southern-debutant-girly I thought. Which amazed me.

Julia and I walked inside past the ladies room, out of sight of the guys. She was laughing her ass off and we held hands. We found a little alcove near the front door where we had some privacy.

I gulped air. "What're we doing here Julia?" I asked. My voice came out girly again, even though we were alone, and I felt proud of that.

"Just having fun. But I'm kind of digging my guy. You?"

"Harry's OK I guess. Kind of sexy in his own way. Actually, I do like him. But really? You're buying Josh's act?" I think I felt kind of protective of her then.

She might have been a bit offended by my question. "Oh, he's OK I think, once you get past some of the guy-BS. A little full of himself, but you're going to get that with a really good looking guy, especially one who is rich and successful. Did you spot the ring-tan?"

"Huh?"

She laughed. "It's the opposite of a tan really. The white skin under where the ring blocks the sun. Means Josh is married. I didn't see one on Harry but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a girlfriend or something."

"He doesn't...least, I don't think so. But oh God. A married man? Makes it that much weirder."

"Well, I get that. But it means no complications. Means Josh isn't looking for a girlfriend, or to get serious. I'm betting Harry isn't either. Which is good. Really good. Trust me. No strings. It means, you have to decide."

The ping in my belly and balls from Harry hadn't left. But I was so nervous. I couldn't tell what I wanted.

"I thought this was just all about girl-shopping." It kind of whined out of me, now kind of a boyish sounding.

Julia said, "Mmmmmm, not if something better comes along. I think Josh is really goddamned hot, and you know I have that little problem? The one I told you about last night? Girl needs to be ready."

"But if we go to their rooms..."

She looked at me seriously. "Yeah, I know. I'm horny enough to want to fuck Josh. No kidding. I mean I've gone without dick for almost a year now. Question is, are you ready to blow Harry?"

"Oh my God. Don't! I don't know. It's so fast. I thought we'd have a bunch more practice, more time. I mean what do I say in his room? How do I act? What if he wants, you know, more than...you know...my mouth? What if he wants to ..."

"To fuck you? Yeah. That's an issue. But we can deal with that. And, please, remember your girl voice."

"Yeah, thanks," I said switching back to my low Mona-whisper. Just doing girl-voice helped re-center me. "But how? How can I deal with it? I like Harry too. I don't want to disappoint him, or get him mad at me. I can just see it. He reaches up my skirt and all hell breaks loose. Damn guy looks like he could throw me the length of a football field."

"Nah. Period. Girl's best friend in this situation."

"What period? What are you talking about?" I was getting a bit testy with her, thinking she wanted me to blow Harry just so she had a chance to get laid herself.

"I'm saying we tell the guys you have your period. Time tested. A girl wants to fool around with a guy but isn't ready use her pussy. Her period comes to the rescue. The guy hears she's got some blood there and stays far away from the forbidden zone." She was laughing.

"So what? I just blurt it out at the table. Like, too bad I'm on my period or I would definitely..."

"Not like that. We have a system. See you just stay all girly and meek, and I tell Josh, just a whisper. You know, like we're interested but Lisa has her period. Lisa's so shy about it, she's gets embarrassed so easy, and blah blah blah. Then I ask him, if it's not too awkward for him, to tell Harry so there's no confusion when we get upstairs. And would he please, please, please ask Harry not to embarrass Lisa. Like he can't mention it. Like pretty please?"

My eyes opened wide and my mouth hung open. "God! That works?" She had me picturing it.

"Clockwork."

I let that sit for a second, considering. Maybe? Julia knew so much about these things. And Harry was getting hotter and hotter in my little girl-head and in the head of my penis too, even if I was still making Henry behave. I wanted to believe her.

"But he'd still wanna feel my tits, wouldn't he?"

"That one's on you. Get down on your knees fast before he can. He's not gonna object is my guess. Then if he reaches for them at all you knock his hand away saying they're too sore. Don't mention the period. He'll know."

"Oh my God." Now I was really picturing it. Me on my knees in some hotel room, Harry looking down at me, me unzipping him and finding a thick suckable cock. Me, lapping the head, licking up the little wet spot on his slit. Lapping along the underside with a full flat wet tongue. Me! Looking pretty! Me! Being his girl!

I was panting, half desire and half fear. Julia won. "You won't leave me?"

She reached for my hand again and held it. A few customers walked by and smiled at the two cute girls having a heart to heart. She said, "Not till we get upstairs to their rooms I won't."

"No, it's what I meant. Not there either. You can't leave me. I just can't..."

Now Julia's eyes went big. "What? You kidding? You want us all in the same room?"

"I can't do this on my own. You know I can't."

"Fuck me! Girl you are whacked. Same room? You sure?"

"Yes. Please?" I said it in a sweet little feminine voice. It made it real.

I had shocked her with the idea. "Fuckin' off the charts dude!" She paused, then looked at me skeptically, "Is this just so you can see me nude? Watch Josh fucking me?"

"Maybe. No. I don't know. But no! I wasn't thinking that. I just really...I mean really, really need you there. It's all so fast. I can't do this ..." It all came tumbling out, but my girl voice seemed to be back in charge.

Julia stoked the palm of my hand with her fingers, trying to calm me. She leaned in for a nice hug, comforting me. She leaned back from the waist with both hands on mine, looked me in the eye. Serious but loving.

"OK then. If all this happens. The period story. The idea of being in the same room, cause they're gonna find that weird too. That all happens let's say. Then you wanna blow Harry? Cause that's where we are. We gotta get back before they send a search party. Probably figured we already bolted..."

I breathed for the first time in minutes. "No, your purse is back there."

"Yeah, right. We have to go back." Julia gave me another of her serious looks, her it's time to pussy-up look. I knew then what she wanted. But I also knew she'd let me decide. She wasn't trying to talk me into it. "Up to you. Do I set this up with Josh or not?"

I probably turned beet-red. I was so scared. Then I thought about the cock-sucking fantasy, and the fun Julia and I had had together the night before. I thought about Harry. He seemed decent. Decent and clean and not a jerk. Handsome and so strong and masculine. So smart, so nice. How he'd handled that waitress around the ID thing. How he handled me. Funny and decent and clean. How it was my chance. I pictured a cock thicker than it was long. I pictured myself down there.

I couldn't speak, just nodded yes. Julia smiled and took my hand. She leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Then get ready to stay tucked and pretty and feminine, Lisa. We're on."

She led me back to the table, where the guys stood to greet us and reposition us between them. I wondered what their conversation had been while we were away. Big smiles all around. Josh had Julia's purse in his hand as though ready to run after us with it. Smart man.

Harry advanced to putting his arm around my shoulders, which was sweet. He was keeping away from my tits so I didn't mind. When he leaned in to speak to me quietly his hand would rest on the hem of my miniskirt, half thigh, half skirt, and he'd rub gently. I was confident of my tuck and gave him access, feeling flirty and open and womanly and at least a little sure of myself now. He wasn't going to go after my pussy in this public area.

Julia leaned away from me, into Josh's chest, whispering to him. His arm was around her again. I saw his hand resting lightly on the side of her tit. He smiled, liking what he was hearing. The proud pussy-warrior. The man! I tingled with him, Harry's soft fingers stroking my thigh just right.

Seconds later Josh's head snapped back in surprise. He processed new information and the big smile slowly spread again over his handsome face. That would be the yes-but-her-period story. Julia whispered some more and he reacted again with surprise. That one would have been the same-room scenario. He kissed her on the mouth looking happy and content. Why wouldn't he? Julia looked more gorgeous than ever right then. He'd just won the lottery.

A minute later Josh and Harry leaned behind us again and there was more whispering. Some back and forth. More smoke signals I guess. More guy-voodoo. Josh filling in Harry on the latest news. Julia took my hand, held it in her lap. The guys came back to us.

Harry, however it was put to him, didn't seem nearly as surprised as Josh had. He just nodded casually. Like not surprised at all. Like it's what he expected. Like it didn't seem to be some great thing in his life. He had heard the news and was willing to get sucked off. From what I could tell.

I was a bit offended. Had I been that obviously a slut?

I liked Harry a little less right then. But then he turned to me and kissed me on the mouth for the first time and, with a hand inching up my thigh said, "Gonna be fun," and won me right back. Maybe I really was that big a slut.

Josh called for the bill and the guys settled it together with our lunch bill while Julia and I waited. The waitress gave us a conspiratorial look and a nice smile, all of us girls in this together. She knew. I could just tell. Knew where we were headed and what we were about to do.

"Have fun ladies," she said with a wink.

============================================

The guys walked us out but I held Julia's hand the whole time. We took an Uber back to their hotel even though it was probably a five minute walk. Now that they were locked and loaded they didn't want to give us time for any reconsideration.

That was the hardest part, the hardest time of all. Waiting. In the back of the cab. Harry with his arm around my shoulders, but still a gentleman. Julia beside me looking on with a smile, Josh up front. Then waiting in the lobby, and at the elevator. Probably every one of us laughed a little nervously then, but me most of all.

We ended up in Josh's suite on the 12th floor. Getting there broke some of the tension. Such as it was they gave us the tour. The room featured really nice views of the state forest and the river and the downtown area. Four of us stood before the huge window pretending that we'd come up for the scenery.

Josh poured more drinks, just beer for the two guys and vodka tonics for us girls. I took a few light sips. I'd had enough wine to last me, was just the tiniest bit tipsy. Just happy, but not too. Happy and, now that we were there, protected and private, and it was decent and clean and nice, with everyone laughing and joking and being cool, happy and getting more and more horny for cock.

Julia seemed the same, I mean bright and happy. She was the chatter-box who kept up the conversation. The river-this and the park-that and how Chicago must be so nice and how often did they get here and was finance awfully, terribly, impossibly difficult? The guys were shifting gears towards quiet but answered politely.

I excused myself again to the bathroom, wanting to check and fix my tuck and, if I trusted myself not to screw it up, fix my lipstick. I smoothed the blouse over my breasts, checked my breath, and ran the comb through my hair. I thought I looked pretty. Now or never.

When I came out Josh and Julia were on the love-seat in a deep embrace and a deep French kiss. Her long legs exposed, the pretty gold anklet shining. She looked so lovely in that position. Harry was looking out the window.

Things began to move fast.

Harry walked me across to the facing couch and we began to make out. His tongue was deep in my mouth and he was reaching down my back. He cupped my ass and pulled me in tight with the other arm. He was a really nice kisser, an oh-my-god nice kisser. We made out like that, bodies fit tight, me leaning back, him in control, my tits on his chest, his strong hands kneading my ass. I tingled all over, bursts of light inside my closed eyes and I thought, well, this is almost enough. Almost.

I peeked over. Julia's dress had risen to her hips and Josh was caressing her over the panties. She caught my eye and gave a tiny nod. She slid off the couch to her knees and being to unzip Josh. That was my cue. I followed suit.

Harry hadn't gone for my tits till then. I pushed his hand away gently as I slid to my knees. I looked up and said, "They're sore." So girly it made me blush at myself. I was proud to remember my direction from Julia.

He smiled down and said, "Yeah, sorry bout the girl-stuff. Now give me a nice, slow suck," and winked. So damned handsome right then I think I would have done absolutely anything he wanted. I meant it. Oh-My-God! Anything.