Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right. Agree."

"We'll get Lisa back soon enough. She needs her rest. I need the real you for a bit."

"I love you, Julia."

Ten minutes later I was still thinking of Harry. How nice he'd been and how grateful I was that he'd let me blow him. How I loved being his girl. There was something I just had to know.

"Julia?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we'll hear back from the guys? I mean they said they come to Franklinville like every month or something and Josh has your number. Do you think they'll call?"

Julia snickered and said, "Fuck no. They got their pussy. Mouth, whatever. Plus I'm guessing I really did piss Josh off there at the end. So it's home to wifey and forget about us. That's life."

"I don't think he heard that last one about eating our pussies. I mean he was..."

"Yeah. There is that. Maybe. And yeah they liked us before I became a bitch."

Julia took a minute to consider. "You know, we just might hear from them, now I think about it. Two guys on the road with a certain score? Two pretty girls dying for their dicks? What was I thinking? Guys will put up with a fair amount of pissiness to get into pussyness, if you follow my drift. So I hereby amend my answer to 'Fuck, yeah we will'" she grinned.

"But..." I began.

"But the problem, my dear, is you. I can't see pulling the same 'got her period' thing again. It's designed to work once, and then the girl has to decide whether she's willing to give it all up. Harry for sure would want you again, but this time for fucking. You'd have to decide whether you're willing to come clean."

"Yeah," I said sadly. "So that's out." I looked down first at my legs and then at my tits. They looked good. But I wished I had more to give him. It was sad. No cunt.

"Probably. Probably is out. Que sera. Now let me be. Rest your eyes child and let me listen to some music. We're almost home."

We drove the rest of the way listening to some Bach thing. It was nice.

That night in the guest room bed with just panties on, I came three times thinking about how it had been. Somewhere, I thought, Harry might be thinking about me too.