Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Julia's fingers between her spread thighs, she was fingering her clit as she blew him.

Josh wasn't a slow suck man. Even though he'd just cum in her pussy ten minutes earlier, this wasn't going to take long. He had his dick piston her mouth faster and faster, his hand holding the back of her head in place. Julia was starting to make her own cummy noises even as he punished her throat, her fingers working circles in her pretty slit. Josh wanted to feed his new slut hot and fast. He had bigger balls than Harry, and I saw them slapping at Julia's chin.

Julia didn't disappoint. I couldn't take my eyes off her, her pretty mouth, her lovely bouncing tits, her nipped waist, flared hips and sexy round ass, her delicate arms and hands extended to bring the cock to her mouth. Her bright, shining eyes. Those eyes met mine, locked on mine. She wanted me to see. See that we were one, that we would be suck-sisters. I loved her completely.

She swallowed him deeper and her fingers worked her clit faster. She was cumming; her eyes fluttered opened/closed as she orgasmed, the hard dick still between her lips. Then Josh came in her mouth and she held it there with a grimace.

Julia crawled gracefully to the coffee table where she'd left her half full vodka-tonic. She let Josh's cum roll slowly from her mouth into the glass; the cloudy cocktail looked lovely, even if not for me. Julia wiped her lips with a little napkin, then used another to finish her chin. She plopped back on her butt.

Josh sort of stumbled away from her then circled back around, patted her head twice and ran his finger down her cheek to let her kiss it. He turned to Harry, gave him a thumbs-up and a huge grin. Harry smiled back and returned the gesture. My heart went thump! I'd done well. We'd done well.

The victory dance proceeded. Josh shuffled slow to Harry, his wet dick deflating, and they slapped a loud, stinging high five. Both guys laughed. Julia rolled her eyes and scrunched her nose as she cleaned more cum from her lips. But it didn't bother me.

Harry jumped up and pulled his boxers on, the outline of a fat and happy cock nicely outlined as it curved to his abdomen. Josh too pulled on pants, sans briefs, and sat back on the loveseat sipping at the beer he'd begun earlier. Not a word more was said.

We were a motley crew right then: me completely dressed, my cute top a little cum stained, makeup and lipstick probably a total mess (smile!), Josh in pants with a bare chest, Harry unclothed except for boxers, and Julia sitting upright on the floor daintily wiping her lips, naked, confident and proud.

Harry sat again. I scrunched in between his open legs, planting a kiss on his thigh. He managed to smile down at me with his hand resting lightly on the crown of my head.

I had my best view ever of Julia then, her gorgeous high breasts spotted a few drops of errant cum, one of which only narrowly missed the freckle, her waist, her womanly hips and ass, her long toned legs spread wide. Totally self-aware and unembarrassed. I saw just a hint of Josh's slimy extract coating the lips of her bare cunt.

How much did I want a cunt of my own right then? Something pretty and wet and tight and lovely for my man to take, to own, to pamper, to play with, to please, and to penetrate and plunder. A cunt of my own. Of Harry's own. Of his when he was ready. Me naked and bent over the arm of a couch while he fucked me from behind. Or me, legs up over his shoulders so he could fuck me deep.

Oh-my-God, what would it be like for me to be fucked as a girl, a real girl? To cum on Harry's hard cock? What would a girl-gasm be like? There was no way to know. But even if I didn't cum I'd have the satisfaction of him shooting his dreams into my little honey-pot, to know dreams of pussy would absorb themselves into my girliness.

"Well, that was fun," announced Josh, and I came out of it. He went back into host-mode, ambling back and forth to serve us all drinks.

I felt a pang. I was exhausted and sore but still dreamy and still eager. Was this Josh announcing the end of the fun? No fair! Julia had two of his loads, I had only one of Harry's. My unused drink was somehow there beside me on the floor. I placed it far to the side so as not to spill it. I didn't think alcohol would go well with the funky taste in my mouth. And I needed to stay focused and alert. If all I could do was blow him then I'd blow him. Again and again tilI he was drained and done. I needed space to move to my knees when he wanted me.

I felt no fear then, none at all. Only like a girl who needed more of her man. The sexy flavor of submission coated my mouth. I ran my tongue around, collecting what few drops of Harry remained there. I knew I needed to give him time. I turned in to kiss and lick his thigh again.

Now I'm not saying that Harry's cum is the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted. I've had fruit-smoothies that were better. I particularly like the banana-pineapple-strawberry combination. But his cum! It meant so much more. Sure it was a bit acrid, was harsh, was way salty. But it was him. During the 10 seconds (or was it 15? even 20?) that he'd let me sit before him holding the essence churned from his gorgeous balls, looking in his eyes, ready, eager and girlish, we were a couple. I was his then, his girl, his only girl, his best girl. His. His to direct and instruct and use. My obedience complete. That's something no smoothie is ever going to do for a girl.

But when science creates a man who can cum fruit-smoothies, I'll be first in line.

I looked up but knew he wouldn't be ready. Julia dabbed her lips clean again and smiled lovingly over at me. Josh began to fiddle with his phone.

She said to me, "We'll shower Lisa, get ourselves pretty again for the guys."

What was it with these people announcing the end to the sex? Shouldn't there be a vote or something? Didn't Harry and I get a say? I glanced upward but he offered no guidance.

I wondered how long I had sucked him. Judging from the feeling in my jaw, my throat my lips and my knees maybe three hours. Kidding of course, but slow suck? Mission A-fuckin'-commplished, as Julia might say. The words made me smile.

It seemed pretty long to me. Long enough that Julia had started blowing Josh before I went down on Harry. Then he was fucking her on her back, on the couch. Then he fucked her on all 4's and I watched him cum in her pussy. Even longer, cause dude could definitely fuck. Then they got to watch Harry and me finish. That had to have been at least five, maybe ten, more minutes. I'd have to ask Julia how long blowjobs usually lasted.

I kissed Harry's thigh for the third time just as Josh broke in with "Fuck."

Three heads turned his way. Josh had a perturbed expression and stared at his phone like it was a hairy toad. Harry and Julia said at the same time "What?"

"Fucking Walter, that's what."

"What's he want now?" asked Harry.

"Us. That's what. Something...I don't know...something with the Fitz-Gordon & Marshall. Some bullshit. Say's everything is all fucked for the initial offering. Say's we gotta be back for a 7am meet tomorrow."

"How can?... Wait!...FGM was all set... Tomorrow?... what about Radzinsky?" Harry sounded pretty perturbed too.

My eyes met Julia's. What on earth was going on?

Josh said, "Says he already canceled it for us. Say's he's been calling us for three hours. Called Rad's CEO himself. He's serious."

"Fuck." Harry grabbed his phone off the end table to check. "Oh fuck. Yeah. Was on silent. It means..."

"Yeah. The only flight now is the 7p.m. We've got," Josh paused to check his phone, "exactly 45 minutes to get to the airport if we're gonna make it."

Julia and I had sat there like children this whole time, our heads pinging back and forth between the men. Trying to follow it, trying to process. But Julia recovers fast too. She did her deadpan. I almost, not quite, but almost, could have predicted it.

Her face neutral, hands on her kneecaps as she sat squaw-like, she asked, "Does that mean dinner is off?" Somehow the girl can look so innocent and pure even sitting like a naked slut in front of two strange guys, her tits and pussy on display. She tells me it's a gift, inborn.

Harry had jumped up and was tugging his pants on. Josh was buttoning his shirt as he jumped over to where Julia sat and kissed the top of her head.

"Sorry, sweetie. Rain check. No choice about this one. But we'll be back in a month or two and give you girls a call. Someplace even nicer. Make it up to you."

Josh was emptying his bureau and closet. I heard the door slam. That would be Harry going to his own room to pack.

Julia and I never moved. Just sat and watched as Josh climbed into his briefs again, his wet dick still shining with Julia's juices, and then his pants. He got into his socks, shoes and suit coat, rummaged around his bureau and closet, tossing clothes into his travel bag. He ran into the bathroom and collected things there.

Harry came back in, smiled softly at me and put his hand on my shoulder. He said, "Thanks Lisa, was really great, you're a peach." He touched his fingers to my lips. Then he left. I understood the lack of a kiss.

Josh had a crazy, strained grin on his face and said, "Julia, you too, you know? You're just amazing. Gotta get together next time. I mean it! Don't worry I still have your number on that paper. I'll be in touch." Spitting out the words fast, worried about getting to the airport now.

She gave him one more shot. "Oh, thanks Josh. You too. Oh...and...say 'Hi' to my Uncle Frank."

"Um..." He seemed confused for a moment, then smiled and said, "Well, I'm not sure that this story..."

"Don't worry about it. You'll see more of him than we will. My Dad thinks Frank is kind of a dick."

Josh looked even more confused at that but said, "Aaah...OK then...gotta run."

Hew blew us both a kiss. And then he was gone too.

As the door was swinging shut Julia shouted out, "You're sure you two don't have time to eat our pussies?" But we couldn't tell if he'd heard it.

We sat silently for a few minutes. It had for sure ended with a whimper rather than a bang. I felt like crying, but knew I should be good for Julia's sake. Finally I got up to stretch. My legs were as stiff and sore as my jaw. I was quiet. Hard to know what to say, and Julia was making me nervous. Her face still neutral she leaned casually back on her hands as if to study cum streaks on her chest. I was afraid she might go ballistic on the two of them. Instead she burst into a howling laugh. She said, "Those two are just too perfect for words." I breathed a sigh of relief. Then looked at her naked body one last glorious time.

We cleaned up in the bathroom, gargled and tidied our clothes best we could. For the first time I was sorry about the cum stains on my blouse. Julia used some flat tonic water to wash and rinse the stains gently. I untucked at last. We both wore just a smidge of makeup.

Out of the bathroom Julia burst out laughing again. This time I joined her even though I wasn't exactly sure what the joke was.

I raided the closet for two of those plush hotel robes. Stuffed them in laundry bags we found in the closet. Mementos. Julia searched the minibar for chocolate for the ride home. We'd hardly eaten. We thought about taking the nips or the beers or the little wine bottles, but they didn't look too great to us right then. We each grabbed a water and a ginger-ale instead.

Then we left too. As the door swung shut I wished I'd thought to take a final look at where Harry had sat, and where I had knelt.

=======================================

Back in the car we went quiet for quite a while. No tunes, no talk right then. Julia was serious, concentrating on the drive. Me, dreaming, remembering and checking on her from time to time.

Thinking about the bridge I'd crossed, that there was no going back. It wasn't like I'd accidentally sucked cock and swallowed cum. I smiled, knowing there could be more of this. Proud and amazed at myself and a little ashamed too. But not ashamed of sucking cock, more like ashamed of not being a real girl, and of having fooled Harry about it. Still, I felt girly. I'd just had the next best thing to having a cunt. And I loved it.

I checked Julia's face and discreetly massaged my jaw and lips, played with my tongue. Feeling was coming back.

I really wanted to talk about it, to relive it in her eyes, in my best friend's eyes and words. But I wanted to give her time too.

Finally I had to ask, "You were pretty pissed. You think they just dumped us?"

"Yeah...I think...or thought... I'm not so sure now. Trying to figure it out. But at first I did."

I shifted to see her face. "What changed?"

"Well, I got set off by the high-five bullshit. What are they? Fifteen? I mean really." She adjusted the rear view mirror, checked her speed, took a bite of chocolate. Smiled and went on,"Fuckin' Josh. He never got laid before? I thought then they were gonna get rid of us."

"I kind of thought it was cute." It just kind of bubbled out of me that way.

"Hmmmm, you would." She rolled those eyes at me this time. "But now I've been thinking. And, you know, Harry really did seem surprised when he checked his phone. I thought Josh's was an act, but who knows?"

She drove. I thought about it. To me, Harry's reaction was sincere.

Julia snuck me a grinning look and asked, "So weren't you upset by them leaving?"

"Kind of, yeah. Not, you know, cause I thought they were making it up. Just that..." I paused for my usual blush. "I just...I wanted to blow him again."

Julia laughed and said, "I kind of thought so. A crazy hunch I had. Pretty sure Harry must have thought so too. Those little kisses on his thigh right beside his balls were clues."

I laughed at this. "You mean I didn't hide it so well?"

"Not one of your top skills, hiding what you want to do with his dick."

Embarrassing! I had to ask, "Was that bad? Was it wrong to swallow for Harry? Is that too slutty?"

"Nah. Enjoy yourself. If you want dick, you want cum, then get it. I mean usually a girl wouldn't swallow the first time, makes her man earn it somehow over time. Like is it love or is this just a random blowjob? It's why I spit, first time blowing Josh. But I give you a pass on that one, you waiting so long for this. You needed it. And Harry was getting ready for you again, I could tell. The look on his face? He thought he was getting a second blowjob, too. Damn, I guess I really was wrong about Josh, about why they left..."

Now I was dying to ask about what I'd seen her do. "So..aah..I mean...how was he? I mean before they rushed off, like while you were..."

"Fucking?"

"Yeah, I mean if it's OK to ask. Is it?"

"Dude! You saw most of it...or enough."

"I know, but..."

"So the answer is: he was good, probably better than that, like a very good fuck. Not great, but he certainly didn't suck. I know a couple of guys better, get me off by fucking. One thing I'll say, Josh could fuck for a while, and he could fuck hard. He could go at it, like me on all fours. Which is a big plus. Not like guys our age who pop after being in a pussy or a mouth for 30 seconds. No time for the girl to get off."

It made me remember something. "So that was a long time? The doggie position?"

"Mmmmm was. He's a good boy."

"And my blowjob? That was long?"

"Dude! You were sucking his cock maybe 30, maybe even 40, minutes. Was epic. For you and for Harry too. I heard him tell you 'slow suck', but that was f'ing ridiculous. Bet he hasn't had one like that for a while, meaning like never. I was like, wow! Not like my first, lemme tell you. Was more like 20 seconds."

I felt a warm flush over my entire body. My dick was getting hard in the panties, but I needed to wait for home for that. Down boy! Free range Henry is a dangerous thing.

"My first," I said, blushing this time with pride, still a little giddy with excitement, and picturing Harry's fat erect cock standing straight up an inch from my mouth in its pre-sucked state. "Harry. I was glad his cock wasn't huge. I didn't mind the taste too much."

"Good girl. And you had a lot of firsts today." She looked over at me lovingly, "First make out session with a dude, dude grabbing your ass hard. I saw that. First blowjob. First swallow. First facial. You got to see me nude, so we can cross that one off the list. And got to see me fuck and suck too. Got to watch me cum. That should last you for a while," she ended with a laugh.

"Mmmmmmmm, maybe." I giggled.

"You know the cutest part for me, what you did?"

"What?"

"You got this super confused and strange look, kind of like frightened almost, when you realized all the cum still left on your face. Got to hand it to Harry, or at least his balls. He had enough juice for your tummy and still facialized you pretty good."

"Oh-my-God, did I look bad?"

"You kidding me? Guys love that, cumming all over a girl's face and seeing her slightly freaked out. The guy wants you to look like that, bitch."

"Mmmmm, yes it's nice."

Julia finally turned on the stereo, but real low so we could talk. Some classical station her Dad had on the tuner.

"Did you ever see it? You know, before? Some other girl?"

"Ben. What the fuck? You think I do this with other girls? No, I never saw a girl swallow cum before, never fucked in the same room with another couple either. Never saw anyone else giving head before you. Was crazy hot for me too you know."

Julia took a drink of soda and ate some of her candy bar. We were half way home.

She looked over at me and said, "So what got you hotter? His dick or watching me get stripped and fucked?"

"Oh-my-god, that was a tie. You were amazing." I grinned and reached over to hold her free hand. And maybe it wasn't really a tie, but I'd never had enough time watching her in the act, at least not until after I'd finished with Harry. So it wasn't a fair comparison.

Julia said, "My God I don't know how I made it this long. So,...aaah...,so thank you for that. Without you I don't think I would have known how bad I needed to get laid. I mean it Ben."

Julia squeezed my hand and I looked at her concentrate on the road with love in my heart.

"Mmmmm and watching you cum while you sucked him off. That was sweet. Your tits, oh-my-god!"

"That one I owe to you. No way could Josh sit there watching Harry get this epic blowjob and not want one himself. Tell you the truth, it made me want it just as much. For Josh, yeah. But I love sucking cock too, and I needed to get myself off."

I pictured her again twirling her juicy clit, seeing her finger work inside her slit. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She knew how much it meant to me to see her like that.

I ate my chocolate and had some water.

"So what now?" I asked.

"What now is we go home. Take a nice long hot shower. Take Bobo for a nice long walk. Time for him to have his fun now. It's funny. I was thinking of Bobo while I blew Josh at the end. I mean, not totally. I was into it. I really was. Especially the part with my thingy. But a little. Thinking I should blow off dinner to go take care of Bobo, hoping he's not sick again. Crazy, huh? Anyway, Bobo first, then we heat up something Mom left in the fridge. Then bed. Are you as exhausted as I am?"

I nodded, realizing now for the first time just how tired I was.

I had loved every minute of it, but I was exhausted. Strangely, I wanted nothing more than to jump into my boy clothes, go on that walk with them, and get fed. Then I'd put on panties and curl up in bed.

"Julia, I think we should take it easy tomorrow. OK?"

"Hmmmm, yeah. Thought of that myself. It's been two crazy days. Plus, good for you to get in your guy clothes so some of the neighbors see my cousin Ben around the house, right?"