Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped. I'd never heard a guy say "slow suck" before, but it sounded nice. Really nice. And he'd been so good to me, even if I had been all offended for a second there earlier just cause I knew he was expecting me to blow him. Why wouldn't he? And he kissed me so nice and held me so tight and touched my ass just right. He'd told me I was cute! That I was a cute girl! I didn't want to disappoint him, to hurt him. To screw this up in any way. I wanted him to get what he wanted. Exactly as he wanted it.

I unzipped his trousers, undid the belt and worked his pants down. He kicked them aside. He was undoing his shirt and shrugged it off. He wanted to be nude for he BJ. Is it weird to have the guy nude while the girl is fully clothed? Maybe. But nice. Very, very nice! I glanced up at his chest. Mmmmmm! Just the right amount of dark fluffy hair on his pecs, manly but not an ape. The hair came down in a swirling line to his navel then past that under his boxers. Those arms! Could pin a girl down hard on her back, could hold her in place with ease. Yum.

I glanced nervously behind me. Julia was sucking Josh's cock. His pants were pooled at his feet, his shirt unbuttoned but still on. He'd got the top of her dress down and her bra off. I could see her gorgeous tits, at least the entire side of one tit, bobbing in place with her mouth, Josh's hand resting lightly on the crown of her head. His eyes were closed like mine had been.

Fuck! This was real.

A small chuck of the head from Harry told me it was time to focus on him. On his needs. He raised up his ass and I pulled down the boxers in one fast motion. I had been right. Longer than me by an inch, and so gorgeously, ferociously thick. A wonderful red plum-sized head, a pretty but rugged shaft below, two amazing ripe and fertile wrinkly balls, and a nicely trimmed mat of dark pubes surrounding his precious. Only semi-erect, waiting for my mouth to do the work. A cute bead of precum wept from the head of his dick. So pretty! So juicy and clear. My tummy and nuts pinged. It was all so incredibly yummy, all for me.

I was eager but still afraid, like an underweight guy at a pie eating contest. He was my first man. Could I ever hope to handle this much dick? So I was afraid, but even more afraid of being a pussy. I gulped and counted to three. Then did it again. His cock was growing before my eyes. I heard Julia gag behind me, heard Josh encouraging her. I let go. I couldn't let Harry down, or let Julia down. Or let me down.

I lapped at the head once, the cock jerked up, electrified. The sexy bead of pre-cum on my tongue. Tangy. Not enough to coat my tongue, but something. Lapped again. Harry's cock twitched to full upright and back down landing on my mouth. Took a deep breath and dragged my flat tongue over the entire undercarriage, balls to crown. Found more weeping and lapped it up too. The taste of him was giving me confidence.

Suddenly it was nice, so nice. Lovely even. It almost made me laugh. Kneeling here enjoying my last few moments as a non-cocksucker. I smiled up at Harry. Was this OK? He nodded and I went back down.

Something about the weight of his thick cock on my extended tongue. Let's a girl know her place, know what she's there for, know what she needs.

I kept it up like forever without taking his cock in my mouth. Kiss, smooch, lick and lap. Then kiss, lap, smooch and lick. Then smooch, kiss...well you get it. Julia gagged again behind me. I did the rock-hard shaft, the head, the rim, the balls and the shaft again. The weeping had increased, a mini-river of precum, his cock had maxed out. His gorgeous compact balls fit perfectly in my hand. I was kissing his thighs, almost down to his kneecaps, then licking along the fine line of hair above his penis. Licking and kissing and teasing him. I came back up and let the fat cock bounce against my cheek and mouth. Looking up into his eyes as I did it, pretty and innocent. Teasing till he pulled my head in to lick his cock again.

He let out a low rumbling "mmmmmm." So I was doing something right.

He was ready.

I looked behind quick and saw Josh leading Julia to her back on the loveseat. She was naked now, her dress tumbled on the floor, her panties on the floor next to her bra. Her sucking him had been just a starter course. I was happy for her, the lucky bitch! He was climbing between her legs with a raging hard-on, bigger than Harry's. I didn't mind at all, my man's was perfect. Josh was spreading her legs. Her knees were up, she was biting her lip, anticipating cock. Her small hand reached out to guide him. Her face a mask of lust and concentration.

Oh God it was so beautiful. Julia getting fucked might have been the only thing in the world right then that could distract me from Harry's rigid cock. I wanted to stop everything and just watch her. Part of me wanted it I mean. It made me even more girly knowing I couldn't. I had my own man to please.

Back to work. I kissed and licked at Harry's balls, then the length of his cock once more. He'd been ready. Now I was ready.

I raised up high on my knees and took the head of his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue sluttishly all around the dome and ridge of his helmet. Harry thrust his hips a bit and I got more, then dropped his head to the back of the couch.

I heard Julia panting behind me, sure now that she was getting fucked. But I didn't look even when she gave the sexiest moan I'd ever heard.

My mouth plunged down, stuffed with fat cock, and I was officially an ex-non-cocksucker. Harry was somehow, impossibly, still growing in my mouth. He let out his own masculine moan. I felt the burst of pride a girl gets when she knows she's pleasing her man. I started riding the cock with my mouth, got it nice and wet for him. Then picked up some speed.

"Slow Lisa, slow suck my dick," he said with a gentle tone. It got to me. He'd already told me. I wasn't going to be a girl who needed to be told a third time.

"Can I have a pillow, Harry?"

He looked confused but just for a second. He grabbed one of the throw pillows on the couch and handed it to me. I backed off, positioned it under my knees. Better. Slow suck girls need some help you know.

I felt my own dick fight against the panties and the tuck. I squeezed my thighs hard on little Henry to make him quiet. Somewhere in my mind was Julia's ruler. I didn't need or want a dick right then, wanted Henry to be Lisa, a ripe, willing cunt. And learned how to smile with dick in my mouth.

I looked hard into Harry's eyes. I'd heard his direction, thankful for it. I brought my mouth down as far as I could, not quite making it to his balls, held it there and then slowly crept back up sucking hard then soft and then hard then soft. A smudge of red lipstick marked my progress on his dick. Lovely, lovely, lovely. But I had more than two inches to go. Got to the tip. Lapped at the rim of his head, at what Dolores had called his frenulum. Lashed it with wet tongue till it shone in the light streaming in the big window. Then over the top again and inched down slowly on his cock. This time he thrust into my mouth and hit my gag, then he eased it to let me recover. The lipstick trail was closer to his nuts. Such a pretty shade of red. So I tried it again, and he gagged me again. His hand went to the top of my head and guided me down slow.

I could hear Julia moaning. I heard Josh panting and he started up some dirty-talk. "Gonna fuck this pussy blind," was one of the ones I remember. And, "Fuck, Harry. These two girls..." I was blowing Harry nice and slow, finding a happy rhythm for my mouth, and cupping his delicious balls in my hand.

Julia fucked. I sucked. The boys enjoying. Us enjoying. No one in a hurry. Everyone wanting it to last forever.

Then Josh rasped, "On the carpet, all 4's." I heard them scramble to the new position. "That's right baby, head down. OK, yeah? Right down to the carpet...yeah...yeah...good girl."

I couldn't turn to see Julia but knew she'd be facing us now that Josh was fucking her from behind. I shifted my body and knees slightly to the side, bringing a new moan from Harry. I needed Julia to see it going in my mouth, that I wasn't going to let her down. Had she already seen me? Or had she been too busy getting fucked? Seen that I was a good girl too. Let her see the nice lips she'd made up, how pretty I was for him, how eager and obedient. How proud I was of the red smears on his dick. How completely female I could be.

I slowly as slow can be sucked up and down Harry's petrified dick, learning what he liked, learning how to control the speed and even, at least a little, my gag reflex. It was so, so great to have an experienced lover who knew exactly what he wanted from his cocksucker. How many girls had blown him before me? Enough was the answer. Made me smile again over hard dick as I thanked them all, whoever they were. They were lucky then. I was the lucky one now. I was taking my time, enjoying an out of body, out of mouth and out of throat experience.

Only once did I have to pull off to rest my happy aching jaw, and I used the intermission to make love to his dick and balls with sloppy loving kisses. Somehow I'd never known how nice it would be to make love to a man's testicles! So different and lovely and slutty.

Harry's hand went to the side of my tit but I shrugged it off. Whatever he felt didn't seem to bother him. The same hand went gently to the top of my head, telling me to get back to work. He spread his legs wider and I tried getting my mouth down to his ball sack. Almost there! He thrust into my throat and I gagged prettily for him. My gag had sounded so feminine and sweet and sexy right then. I'd impressed myself.

Harry's cock was drooling precum nonstop now. Between my wet mouth and his lovely juice I couldn't tell what I was swallowing. But I liked it. Tangy, rich and biting, a little tabasco in my egg nog, unlike anything I'd ever tasted, even my own cum.

I liked it. Harry didn't overdue things, stayed in control. He allowed me to recover after each gag. He used his hand on my head, mostly as a guide, only a few times to fuck my mouth deeper than I was ready for.

I heard Julia gasp, "Oh fuck. I'm seeing it, Lisa. Oh fuck, so hot." Her voice had that strangled rasping sound from the fucking she was taking. "Oh my God! So pretty."

Josh must have felt the need to weigh in then: "Fuck yeah. Suck that dick girl." Then went back to his own business.

I was smiling my way down Harry's cock at the sound of Julia's pleasure. Her pleasure at my being Harry's mouth-slut, and her pleasure at being fucked by a hot guy for the first time in a year.

Josh was starting to pant faster and faster. He said, "Fuckin' tight pussy Harry. Her cunt is..."

He never said what her cunt was. He groaned, and groaned again. I knew he was finishing in her, panting like a parched dog in the summer heat. Then high, fast, rapid yelps, more like the sound I thought a girl would make. I turned just my eyes, keeping my slutty mouth down deep on Harry's cock. Josh was banging her hard then suddenly went stock still behind her. She was a gorgeous receptacle, face and tits down on the carpet, eyes closed, back arched to her high pretty ass. I watched as he spilled his seed deep within her.

I looked up at Harry. His head was back, arm gone over his eyes, looking for all the world impassive and immobile. Only his thrusting hips gave him away. He didn't want my eyes then, only my wet mouth. He was in a private space courtesy of little, luscious Lisa. He was ready to cum.

I took my mouth down low, trying to peep my tongue out to lick his balls at the same time. Which is difficult. The red smear was everywhere on his shaft. Red all over, blood-filled red, sucked hard red and lipsticked red. Red the color of his ownership, cunt ownership. Fat, muscular, rugged, veiny hard cock. He thrust and gagged me once more, then let me be. Wanted his slut to do the work.

Harry let me please him a bit, let me play, just the tip, the fat helmeted head of him, my lips glued to the bulging ridge, my tongue working furiously at the underneath of it. Let me, for a bit. Then he drilled his cock hard and fast into my throat to have me gag. He took his hands to the sides of my head to face-fuck me twice, hard and fast. He lifted my mouth off his dick, looked down at me with a crooked, crazed, dude-getting-his-dick-sucked smile and croaked out, "Pretty little Lisa."

And OMG I thought of Julia's rhyme and changed it on the spot:

Pretty little Lisa, she's really quite a piece-a,

When she's on her knees, she's guaranteed to please.

I was pretty. Not beautiful but pretty. Or at least pretty enough to deserve to blow him. More than enough. And he'd said it. Harry was so nice to me.

His hands went down on the couch again and I went back to work still blushing. I sucked up once fast to let him feel it. Then went back to the slow up and down blowjob he liked. I felt his eyes focus on my mouth. A girl can feel those eyes when she's that vulnerable. I made my mouth a cunt, a pretty, delicious, open and wet cunt, and looked up longingly, my eyes glued to his, wanting him to see what I would do for him.

I was startled by the words "Fuck her pretty mouth," right beside me. Josh. Startled, but I kept sucking and whipping the underside of Harry's dick with my wet tongue. From the other side just, "Oh my God!" Julia. They knelt to either side of me watching as I sucked Harry's dick to the root.

Harry's hand went back to my head. This time he fucked in hard and hit my throat like a missile, his swollen balls slapping against my chin. He held me there. I panicked. His cock was choking me. He let me up. I was drooling saliva on his dick. I looked in his eyes again, determined that he see it all. His thighs began to tremble. I plunged to the same position. Harry held me there. I felt his cock expanding between my lips, pushing them outward, getting access to every bit of my mouth and throat. He let me up, I drooled and smiled. His balls were contracting, getting ready to explode. He was a goner.

Harry plunged his cock deep in my throat a 3rd time, but let me come right back up. I began the slower suck routine for him, inching my wet lips down his rigid cock. I cupped his swollen balls gently, lovingly, wondering if I'd paid enough attention there.

Harry said, "Fuck." That was all.

A blast of cum hit the back of my throat. I gave his balls a gentle squeeze and two more rapid sprays of thick, salty, delicious man-cocktail gave me the sensation of drowning. But I knew by then. Knew I could.

From the side. "She's gonna swallow your nut, dude." Josh. If I hadn't had dick in my mouth, if I hadn't had a mouthful of full of salty essence, if I hadn't been so busy, I would have leaned over and kissed him in appreciation.

Fat ropes of cum were flying everywhere. I don't know if it was my fault or what he wanted but his rigid dick was somehow out of my mouth spraying semen like a berserk garden hose. The bridge of my nose. Above my eye. My cheek. In my hair. Cum was drooling from my full mouth. I was trying my best to hold it in. But trying to keep my mouth open as a target too.

Julia told me later he'd given my face six or seven thick jets of pure white cum and then a few lesser spurts, that he was the kind man a newly minted cocksucker needs to train with. The kind who can fill your mouth and cover your face with his juice. The kind who gives a girl what she really wants for Christmas and for every other holiday. The kind who can own your mouth, face and your cunt.

Harry shifted, finished, content. I fell backwards on my butt. Sat there in a daze of slutty enjoyment and wonder. Mouth closed around my tasty treasure. Face streaked with his pretty gift.

I looked up. Harry recovered fast, faster than me. The cunt in me thought I'd knocked him on his ass. But no. He stood above me, his feet to my sides, towering over me. Then he crouched a bit to bring the level of his drooling dick to just above my mouth. I could see Julia's tits from the side of my eye as I waited. Incredibly, more cum was dripping from the head of his still hard penis. Thick beads and drips and strands and globules of cum, a fine, lovely, drinkable amount.

Simultaneously I heard two things.

"Open," from Harry.

"Your turn," from Josh.

I opened my mouth, felt rich cum running over my lips. Harry squatted low, his rock hard cock nearly touching my forehead. My eyes were up, opened wide as my mouth, focused, on hm, on his eyes and on his dick, needing him to see me just as I was. His. His hand went to the back of my head to position me and he let the last of the beads and drips and strands and globules roll slowly into my cunty mouth, replacing the cum lost to my chin. My tongue held a pretty wet blanket of semen. Then my eyes could rest, go down, could close. I could enjoy his essence.

I pursed my lips to contain the flood and glanced over towards Josh. Julia was crawling to him from behind me, giving me a quick view of her naked body, her tits and a flash of her pretty, sugared pussy.

Harry said, "Swallow it, girl." I looked up again, obedient and quick. Met his eyes. He had the nicest blue eyes. Why hadn't I noticed before? I needed his command. Even if I hadn't wanted it, those eyes would have made me do it, and made me want to do it. We both knew I would, which was kind of the nicest feeling ever.

God, I was such a girl. I teased him, became a fresh little spunk-filled twat, a cunty cunt. So lovely and sweet and gentle, so much fun to be the girl! So much fun being the cocksucker, his cocksucker! Made him wait for it, giggling inside, just to myself, for being such a little bitch. Made this nice feeling last as long as it could. Could see Julia to the side beginning to blow a standing Josh. I waited some more, swirling and lashing my tongue around, painting every bit of the inside of my mouth. Harry said, almost matter of factly, "Down the hatch, Lisa."

I swallowed his cum in two big gulps, smiled up at him prettily, and then ran my tongue around inside collecting, cleaning and tasting him. There was so much of it. I had a third mini-swallow. It felt so natural and pure going down my throat, and I pictured the lovely little fishies swimming around in my belly for my man's pleasure. Mouth empty, Harry reached for a strand of semen on my chin and fed it to me. Fed me more and cleaned my face. I sucked his finger clean every time and smiled up at him again. Swallow and smile, smile and swallow. Proud and lovely and happy. Good girl.

Oh-my-God! On my ass, skirt ridden up to expose my thighs, face tilted up, him above, watching me, owning me. Me in such a pretty outfit, with gorgeous panties, and tucked just right to be a cunt for him. Oh-My-God!

"Good girl," he agreed. He turned, giving me the first view of his gorgeous hard-muscled ass, and collapsed on the couch. Harry was done.

I got back on my knees, wanting to savor my first moments as a true cocksucker, as a girl who had done everything, well sort of everything, for her man. First man on the moon had nothing on me. I had my first man, and I had sucked him off, as Julia might say, "good and proper". Made me feel like I was first girl on Mars. First girl to walk on the Sun. First girl to swallow lightening.

Harry handed down a box of tissues. I think he wanted me pretty again, not just a slut. I dabbed at the remaining cum on my face, trying to be careful not to ruin whatever condition my makeup was in. Then dabbed at a few shots on my pretty blouse. Didn't care.

I couldn't rest though. Harry was done, but Julia was busy. I crawled beside to get a closeup of Julia sucking off Josh, just as she'd watched me doing my man. So pretty, so natural and so totally sexual. Her hands gracefully on his hips, guiding him gently as he thrust into her mouth. I knew I could never be her. I could be a girl, be a cute cocksucker for Harry. But I could never be her, never be that perfect. Not without tits that bounced just right like that while her man fed her dick.