All Comments on 'Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 14'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
crashmattcrashmattabout 4 years ago
Oh my!

Yes, another amazing episode.

I love this story so much. I really want Angela to meet Lisa, and for there to be a strap-on in use!

willstories20willstories20about 4 years ago
I love your writing!

You are absolutely awesome! Just expected more talking, more soul sharing.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 4 years ago
Encroyable! Magnifique!

That is to say Incredibly Magnificent! Omigod, Chloe!!! This was the best story ever - the most riveting and visually detailed account of a sexual encounter I can remember ever reading. Like Hall of Fame stuff. And the conflict between Ben's/Lisa's male/female egos! Wow! This series has been addictive to me as I looked for a new Chapter every day and I realize you said 17 so only 3 remain. If they are even 50% as brilliant as this one, I will type out every chapter and keep them under my pillow! Love this series but THIS, it was just like Angela expressed - we built it up for so long and when it came...WOW! Sloshing wet right now.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Your writing is great.

Ben what a manly stud you were for Angela! And on Wednesday you will be dressed as Lisa and probably sucking Donnie's dick. Who knows what you will get up to with Dolores & Mona!

Can hardly wait for future chapters.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksabout 4 years ago
The Best!

I took some away time between the pages but their sex was the best! They truly should be together! How do you tell Angela you look great as a woman, blown a mans cock saying you couldn't do more because of your period? I dread the swingers encounters because they are a group of insatiably sex driven people! Time will tell and the truth will heal!

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years ago

I can soooo relate to Henry’s dilemma and the solution. Nothing gets me harder than lezzing out on a juicy pussy. Rubbing my face in it, lapping up the nectar, nibbling the clit until she grabs the back of my head, shoves down and clamps her thighs down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous