All Comments on 'Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 14'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years ago

I can soooo relate to Henry’s dilemma and the solution. Nothing gets me harder than lezzing out on a juicy pussy. Rubbing my face in it, lapping up the nectar, nibbling the clit until she grabs the back of my head, shoves down and clamps her thighs down.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksabout 4 years ago
The Best!

I took some away time between the pages but their sex was the best! They truly should be together! How do you tell Angela you look great as a woman, blown a mans cock saying you couldn't do more because of your period? I dread the swingers encounters because they are a group of insatiably sex driven people! Time will tell and the truth will heal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Your writing is great.

Ben what a manly stud you were for Angela! And on Wednesday you will be dressed as Lisa and probably sucking Donnie's dick. Who knows what you will get up to with Dolores & Mona!

Can hardly wait for future chapters.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 4 years ago
Encroyable! Magnifique!

That is to say Incredibly Magnificent! Omigod, Chloe!!! This was the best story ever - the most riveting and visually detailed account of a sexual encounter I can remember ever reading. Like Hall of Fame stuff. And the conflict between Ben's/Lisa's male/female egos! Wow! This series has been addictive to me as I looked for a new Chapter every day and I realize you said 17 so only 3 remain. If they are even 50% as brilliant as this one, I will type out every chapter and keep them under my pillow! Love this series but THIS, it was just like Angela expressed - we built it up for so long and when it came...WOW! Sloshing wet right now.

xoxo,

Di

willstories20willstories20about 4 years ago
I love your writing!

You are absolutely awesome! Just expected more talking, more soul sharing.

crashmattcrashmattabout 4 years ago
Oh my!

Yes, another amazing episode.

I love this story so much. I really want Angela to meet Lisa, and for there to be a strap-on in use!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous