Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did wonder for a second if I'd given as good a blowjob to Harry as Angela had to me. The two times she'd blown me had been so sexy, so open, fun, sweet and inventive. So amazing. The memory of her tits in my hands as she blew me at the end of our day together made me a little sad. But that kind of thinking seemed wrong. I mean to compare. So I shut it down fast. I mean Angela didn't deserve to have her blowjobs compared to those of other girls. Even if the other girl in this case was me.

Julia had predicted that, by Wednesday, I'd be, she had said, "climbing the wall" for Mona's pussy and for some dick. I smiled when I realized Julia had been off by a day. Here it was Tuesday afternoon and I already was, if not climbing walls, dreaming about having a fellow-golfer's dick in my mouth while his buddies formed a circle around us cheering me on, and dreaming about the sweetness of Mona's pink little charm. Did she shave or wax or sugar her nice parts? I knew how I could find out.

Don't you just love it when a man holds your head firmly between his hands to thrust into your mouth and throat? Not that I would ever do it with a girl like Angela. The man has to be the kind of man who deserves it, and I'm not that kind of man. And the girl has to be the kind of girl who has earned it. I hoped I was that kind of girl.

So my spirits really lifted then. I was free. The new feeling had to be part of my comeback against my cousin. She could blame her tits all she wanted. Old Henry was feeling his oats, not a bit sore now after yesterday's workout. I attributed my victory to the certain knowledge that I'd be getting fresh cock and fresh pussy soon, really soon. Makes a man's spirits soar, and soaring spirits are what really lead to magnificent approach shots and to three stroke wins.

Anyway, after golfing we went to a nice dinner still in our sporting outfits. We got home in time for lots of Bobo love, watched two old episodes of Friends with a few glasses of wine and went to our separate beds. Still nervous about tomorrow, both of us. A sweet day, but a weird one. Again not a word about Mr. A. or Mona or Angela or Sammy or any of it. I knew what Julia must be thinking. She knew what I was thinking. I kissed her cheek and we hugged, hugged tight, and for a long time. She could tell. I knew she could, and she knew that I knew.

We locked up tight before going up.


12