All Comments on 'Julia, Ben and Lisa Ch. 20'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
crashmattcrashmattabout 4 years ago
An ending...

Sad to see this come to an end, as I've really enjoyed it.

Not the ending I was expecting, but that's not a criticism - it's hard to accept that Lisa died in the last chapter and didn't get to meet Angela. For such a huge series of experiences, forming a new personality, to just disappear into the occasional discrete dalliance, is jarring. It would have been lovely for Angela, Ben and Lisa to have had a happy marriage together.

But this is your story - and your characters. I'm really grateful that you have taken the time to share them with us.

I look forward to your next story and hope it's another TG/CD story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

brilliant ending, i was expecting more about the trial and angela getting a new girlfriend.

would love to know what ben and angela were doing during their six month seperation, will that be a side story for this one? really like your writing can:t wait to see what else you publish.

sadiexx

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

I enjoyed the story! It could have gone in any direction! The ending was informative! Thank you for your great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AAA story

Hands down the best story i have read on here.

Thank you.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years ago

I loved this entire series. Like @crashmatt, I was sad to see the end of Lisa. Sad to see Ben give up so much. But we all give up something for love. And Ben got the love he was searching for with Angela, the kind of love Mr Sanders and Sadie had. I especially loved the epilogue/wrap up. I often wonder about other writer’s characters when a series ends.

Fantastic story.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic and riveting series.so well written and woven together. I enjoyed it greatly, thanks for sharing your talent, and the afterward really helped tidy everything up, and so many writers tend to leave things unfinished and it bugs me, so thank-you again!

pete_niagarapete_niagaraover 2 years ago

a beautiful mind , i loved every chapter .

julesbabejulesbabeover 2 years ago

Loved every second of this story. Read it end to end in a day!

So wanted Julia and Lisa to be a couple, but the actual ending was so, so much better. Fabulous writing, thank you.

LahkostLahkostover 2 years ago

That was a beautiful story. It was so real for me in so many ways. I hate endings, but this one only reminded me Ben's journey. I loved it!

JusteenKJusteenKover 2 years ago

Thank you so, so much for an incredible tale. Your imagination is breathtaking and your writing sumptuous.💋

blackchair7blackchair7about 2 years ago

Julia and Ben’s relationship was so beautiful to read. It really felt the the whole story was ultimately about the incredible intimacy they shared, and you did an awesome job laying the foundation there to make it feel organic and plausible.

I thought their choice not to have sex with one another was an interesting turning point in the story. Up to then, I’d assumed it was what you were building to, so it was interesting to see you take the story in a different direction without losing any of the their chemistry.

I hope you write more like this in the future!

h2osh2osabout 2 years ago

The best I have read on this site ever,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story! I'm kind of sad it's done. The summary was inspired, and though I didn't want the story to end, it seemed to bring it to a proper conclusion. Thank you.

Carolyne131Carolyne131over 1 year ago

Good story with twists. Spelling errors and editing was rampant. The disclaimers at the beginning of each chapter was unnecessary for stories of this nature.

stevecd50stevecd50over 1 year ago

the best story iv read here

LilMissChipmunkLilMissChipmunk5 months ago

Good series, my only criticism is that the chapters all use the transgender tags when there are any trans character’s in the story. Would better prepare readers if the author used accurate tags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous