Julia, Her First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes sense I guess. A woman can lay several guys, but most guys are good for one or two an evening? Maybe a dumb question, but where do you get them? The extra guys I mean if this is for couples."

"Oh, I work on base and we just last week had a couple companies come back from deployment. Tonight is their first leave opportunity, and I invited all their single officers and a few NCO's," Kurt grinned. "They get tested all the time, especially when they return from overseas, and since this group was in the middle east, well, they haven't been with a woman in a while. Should be a fun night if you decide to participate instead of just watch," he continued, now smiling even bigger.

I thought I was ready to see what was going on, but I was still a bit surprised by the absolute sexuality I saw when Kurt opened the door. The first thing my eyes fell upon was a young blonde girl on all fours on an ottoman, happily slurping away on a large black cock, while another guy, this one white, fucked her from behind. The dude getting head was seated on a couch, running his hands lovingly through her hair, and whispering what a great cocksucker she was. She had his shaft soaked with saliva and was bobbing her face up and down on it as she basically fucked him with her mouth, and his junk looked just cocklicious. I mean, if Michelangelo made a sculpture of the perfect erect penis, this would be his model. I made a note of memorizing what he looked like, if Steve and I decided to join in, he was definitely on my list.

The guy behind the blonde was going to town on her vag, sliding deeply into her as her body wiggled and trembled with what appeared to be a very nice climax.

Across the room, a black girl was also on an ottoman, but on her back, her legs wrapped around the guy fucking her, and her arms were outreached to two guys she was stroking off, and alternating between pulling first one, then the other, to her mouth where she lovingly sucked on them. It looked a little awkward to me, but everyone seemed to be having fun.

Nearby was another trio, this one being a young woman, probably younger than me, who was atop a black guy, with another guy above and behind her and from the sounds her guys were making, both were fucking her. Could she really get a dick in her vag and another in the butt simultaneously? Apparently so, and she liked it, from the groans coming from her, she liked it a lot!

Looking around the room I could see four or five other guys waiting their turns, and most were undressing me mentally as Kurt stood behind me, his hands on my waist and touching the bare skin of my midriff. They looked at me hungrily, with lust in their eyes, and I was probably looking back with much the same.

The room smelled of sin and sex, the aroma of vagina and sweat was strong and intoxicating. Air fresheners were definitely overpowered by it. The lights were dim, but not dark. I mean, you could see but it wasn't bright at all. It fit the mood well.

On every table and end piece were towels, comforters for some reason, a bowl of condoms, lube, and adult toys. As if on cue Kurt answered the question that came into my mind.

"The vibes are cleaned and sterilized. After you use one you wrap it in a towel and set it aside so people will know it needs to be cleaned before use. A lot of folks use them to keep the mood going while they recover and rest a bit."

"Oh, that's smart," I whispered back. I had never used a vibrator but now thought I needed to get one this weekend and experiment with it. For a moment I imagined myself on my back, naked with my legs open, fucking myself silly with one of the larger ones, while all those hungry eyes watched. Did I mention I'm a bit of a show off and like being the center of attention?

My eyes kept getting drawn back to the first trio I saw. She was really into it and was sucking the black dude off with wanton abandon, and I realized my mouth was watering in anticipation of doing the same. I wanted to suck a big black cock while everyone watched me. My nips were stiff and pussy damp as I thought about it. I envied the girl and knew I wanted to get fucked from behind while I sucked a guy as strangers watched more than anything.

It occurred to me that Kurt's hands were no longer lightly on my waist, but instead were firmly on my hips and were moving across my abs slowly and sensually. My back was pressed firmly against him as he reached around me.

Kurt whispered, "I hope you don't mind," and I felt his hot breath on my neck as his hands slid up, under my top, and massaged my breasts. I didn't stop him, it felt wonderful and it was about that time I knew what I was there for, and it wasn't to watch. My tush was pressed against him and I could feel a hard dick in his pants pressing against me. I felt warm and wonderful, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking that I have a boyfriend and this was beyond what either of us expected.

"I should talk to Steve before I go any further" I whispered, even as my ass was involuntarily grinding against his loins.

"I understand" he whispered back and I turned to face him.

"But, uh, I wish I didn't" I smiled as I turned to face him. I put my hands to his sides and pulled myself into him as I stared into his eyes. He kept his hands under my shirt and his touch was still warm and wonderful and I was practical melting under his attention; he really knew just the right touch to excite a woman's breasts. I could feel his erection through our cloths as our bodies pressed together and when he leaned in to kiss me, I did not resist. I opened my lips and our tongues danced between us. I couldn't help myself; my hand slid down his body to find that raging boner he was sporting, and I massaged it as well as I could through his khakis.

"Shall we continue? Or do you see anything you like here?" Kurt asked.

Damn he was good looking, and his body felt great, his dick felt even better.

"You mean with the tour or to our own couch? I see a lot of things I like here, that in particular," I said as I pointed to the dick of Mr. Perfect Cock, "but I would feel bad if I didn't talk to Steve" I continued, confused as to what I wanted to do mentally, but physically I was ready to get bred by strangers. I mean, I already cheated; I kissed a guy and touched him through his clothes while he felt me up without protest, and I felt bad about that but in that moment couldn't resist the urge.

"The more the merrier," Mr. Perfect Cock grinned and I turned a hundred shades of red not realizing I had spoken loud enough for him to hear me.

"Uh maybe later?" I smiled.

"Why wait? Why not let the best thing that's gonna happen to you happen right now?" he grinned.

While I was stammering through my answer, Kurt was unzipping his trousers and pulling himself free of their confines. By the time I said "maybe later" he was placing my hand on his throbbing erection, and then sliding his hand down to the front of my skirt, bunching it up to my hips and touching me gently through my panties.

"Oh! Oh my!" I exclaimed. His touch was amazing and his wang was beautiful too. Nice and long, but not thick at all, like it was designed to probe me deeply and inject his sperm right where it was needed most. I wondered if he would waive the condom rule for a sweet young pussy like mine if I asked. He was uncircumcised and a pink head was shiny with moisture. "Oh damn, its beautiful," I gasped.

"Thanks" Kurt said, then added while pointing out a large casement window to the pool in the back yard, "As to talking to Steve, I think he's busy,"

I looked out to see my boyfriend naked on a lounger beside the pool, on his knees, with Claire naked behind him, her face buried in between his cheeks and reaching through his legs to give him a hand job.

"Oh my god... is she, is she really licking his ass?"

"We told you she was into that. Still need to talk to Steve?" Kurt asked. It took me a moment to answer, so shocked I was that Claire would lick someone's butthole.

"No. I'm good. I said and swiftly squatted down, lovingly taking that beautiful, delicious cock in my mouth. It was salty and yummy and the head tasted just amazing. One time I got my boyfriend before Steve to cum in less than two minutes, and I wanted to try to break that record, I think mostly because Steve pissed me off. I knew now it was always his plan to sneak off and fuck Claire. Lying bastard!

"Damn, look at her go" I heard some guy behind us say.

"Right?" replied another male voice. It made me really hot to know that guys were watching me suck Kurt, like I said, I love to be the center of attention, and I think I had a lot of people's attention right then.

I had never done anything sexual in front of other people, but given the surroundings and what was going on, it didn't seem abnormal. Steve had come here intending to cheat, and that hurt. I didn't have the room emotionally to feel self-conscious. I was just another cocksucker in a room full of cocksuckers sucking cock. And did I mention how yummylicious Kurt was?

Best. Tasting. Dick. Ever!

I bobbed my head up and down on his tube steak, swirling my tongue and mouth around on it and using both hands on his long shaft to jack him off and urge him to shoot his wad. I had not tasted seed in a few days and if that bitch could take my man's, I could take hers. Give your cum bastard! You and your wife owe me your cum!

Did I mention how much I love to suck cock and drink sperm?

"Whoa, slow down Julia, you gotta pace yourself, it's going to be a long night,"

"Mmmp mmm"

"You're going to make me cum" he gasped.

"Mmm hmmm"

"I... I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

"MMMM HMMMM!"

And then he spewed. A lot. Like almost an unnatural amount, and it was great! His semen was sweet and salty and yummy and tasted like fireworks on the Fourth of July! And I bet he came faster and harder than Steve did with Kurt's ho wife! It took him a bit to stop shooting, oozing and seeping, and the whole time I swallowing, milking and massaging his cock while he was groaning so loud everyone in the house probably heard him. Before the night was over, I was going to fuck him, I just knew it, plus suck a lot more dicks while people watched me.

"That was amazing" he whispered.

"Thanks, I take pride in my work."

"Oh? Is it really work if you enjoy it? Did you enjoy it?"

"It's called a blow job Kurt, not a blow hobby. And yes, I enjoyed it very much. I think it's my favorite thing to do," I winked.

"You're going to fit in here just fine," he smiled as he stroked himself and milked the last few drops onto my grateful tongue, and then took my hand and helped me stand. He then used a baby wipe to clean up some drool around the corners of my lips, which was quite polite I thought.

So, how does this start?" I asked, looking around the room to see some admiring eyes looking back at me. I smiled and winked at them, getting me some grins that felt very nice. I think I was ready for the next step, but didn't know what that was; do I go make conversation and see how it goes, or was it more direct? I figured it was closer to more direct, and based on the men looking at me, I didn't think I would have trouble finding a partner.

"Like this; there are going to be fluids flying around everywhere soon and it would be a shame to stain your top, its quite pretty," Kurt replied as he lifted my top from me, smiling as my flesh was finally being revealed.

"And then we..." he whispered as he leaned down to kiss me, a kiss I wantonly returned. I was still stroking him and he felt wonderful in my hand. Even as he softened, I knew I wanted him inside me soon and I could hardly control myself to wait.

Kurt deftly unsnapped my bra and pulled the straps down from my shoulders before breaking our kiss to pull it delicately from me. The cool air felt wonderful and I felt so very alive as every male eye in the room checked out my perky, ripe, tit flesh. I soon found Kurt's warm mouth on a nipple as he ever so gently pressed his lips onto my areola and he teased my nip with his tongue. I ran the fingers of one hand through his neatly groomed hair and used the other to stroke that saliva soaked wiener of his. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back and focused on my breathing. Everything just felt that good.

I was overwhelmed by the euphoric sensations I was feeling, my breasts being treated like the queens they are, a wet dick filling my hand, the sounds and scents of lust all around me... in the midst of it all I didn't even notice when Kurt unzipped the closures on either side of my skirt and it fell to the floor, exposing my ass covered by the skimpiest of my thongs to a room full of viewers.

"Dayum! That's a nice one Captain, you done good!" Someone practically yelled from across the room, Kurt reached behind me and cupped each cheek in his hands, giving them a delightful squeeze as he replied;

"Right?"

"Damn skippy Captain, I want some!" Someone else grunted.

"I think they like ya," Kurt whispered in my ear.

"I think they want to see you fuck me, lets don't make them wait," I giggled. I had to admit to myself that Steve's idea about going here was working out; I had never been this horny that I could recall. I loved having all these guys staring at my ass and wanting to breed me. I felt like I owed Kurt to let him go first, but I didn't want to wait any longer, and he seemed to need time to recover, and it was kind of Kurt's fault. Steve may have brought me here, but Kurt led me into this state of arousal.

Kurt kissed me again as I pressed the head of his manhood against me, leaving a trail of oozing semen across my tummy, and then turned me to face the room. "You ready to show them all of you?" he whispered.

I could only nod my agreement and smile, I was too nervous at being naked in front of a room of stranger to talk about it. More than anything I wanted to show them my naked body and hopefully their approval.

I felt flushed with warmth all over, I was almost shaking with excitement as Kurt kissed his way down my spine and on arrival, tugged my panties down, showing all the room my waxed muffin. A dozen sets of eyes, male and female, bore in on my pussy, and it was exhilarating as when they checked out my tits before, well, really more so. I felt like I was the center of their desire, and six of the guys were already fucking or getting sucked on by other girls, but that left five waiting their turn. Of the eleven, at least eight or nine were staring wantonly at my flesh. I had worked hard for this body and their eyes ogling me was a real confidence builder, got to admit that.

I showed off a bit. I wanted every eye in the room to lust for the body I spent 25 years building. I was putting myself on display, even parting my legs slightly to help my room of horny folks with the view. I figured I was glistening in the light owing to the wetness I felt and I wanted to be brazen. I knew I looked good naked, I worked hard in the gym and that was a side effect of my labor, but just compared to what I saw in the room I felt I was pretty hot. It wasn't that I was vain, or even that the other women were not attractive, they certainly were; but I was fresh and in great shape and I was at least as desirable as anyone else there. That I wasn't covered in sweat, saliva and other assorted body fluids, and my hair wasn't a mess from previous fuckings, gave me a bit of an edge over everyone else too. Except Mr. Perfect Cock. He was really hot, and, well, he had a perfect cock. He didn't have to do much; he just had to lay there with all his muscle and his perfect cock. I wanted him inside me. Bad. I wanted all of them to breed me tonight. I never fantasied about having one guy after another after another, but it was foremost in my thoughts right then.

There were mirrors scattered about the room and I couldn't help but check myself out. I think I looked pretty fine. Long muscular legs, flat abs that showed an eight pack if I crunched but otherwise a smooth tummy, perky breasts topped by little witch hat nipples, one shiney with Kurt's saliva, and my make up was perfect for the lighting except my lipstick was gone. And then there was my ass born of a million weighted squats. It was tight with muscular gluts and a bit of shelf where it met my thighs. Of all my features, my ass was the one that got the most attention at the gym, both in terms of admirers and the routines I did. I looked like I just walked naked out of a swimwear ad, or at least I thought so. The lusty male eyes around the room seemed to agree. I wonder how many of them wanted to fuck me right then, and how many I would fuck before the night was over.

Steve had brought me here as a date to get in so he could fuck his coworker, and I was pissed. I think I mentioned that, and I was ready to act accordingly. Hell. Fury. Woman scorned. You get it.

As I was vogueing it up for my fuck fans, Kurt was now down at my bottom with a surprise for me. I thought I would leap out of my skin, so startled I was when his hot, wet tongue slide up the crack of my bottom.

I jumped a bit at the sensation, as it was so new to me but it felt really good and erotic.

"Lean forward a bit, let me at it," Kurt whispered, and I dutifully obeyed. This put me on my knees at the feet of Mr. Perfect Cock, atop the couch he was on which was fine by me, I wanted to crawl up his long legs and stuff that monster down my throat, while Kurt banged my pussy from behind. Kurt had a different goal in mind though. He spread my cheeks apart with his hands, and dove tongue first into my ass.

It was like an electrical shock when through my body. He fluttered his tongue across my anus, and even though I knew there was such a thing as getting your ass eaten, well, I knew now as of a half hour or so I guess, it never occurred to me that he would actually lick my asshole. I was glad I had scrubbed myself thoroughly in the shower before the party. I knew from biology that there were a bunch of nerves there, but I never imagine just how good it would feel, and Kurt was an artist at eating ass. He spent a minute or two kissing the inside of my buns, as well as raking his teeth gently across the flesh of my ass, and then used his tongue on my anus. After a minute or so of flicking his tongue across my sphincter, I felt him use it to lick my butthole like a kitten licking milk, only with a wet tongue. This was wonderful too and when I had adjusted to that sensation, he began swirling it around and around. Mr. Perfect Cock must have thought I was going mad as my eyes were closed and I was panting as if I had ran a 5k.

"You like that don't you girl?" He asked and I opened my eyes to see him grinning at me, his dong seemingly bigger than it looked before.

"Uh huh ahhhhh" I managed to get out between gasps.

"Here, lets give you something else to like," he smiled and slid down the couch towards me, putting his legs on either side of me, with one on the back of the couch and the other foot on the floor, his swollen, vein covered, ebony manhood right in front of my face. I didn't waste a moment, I lifted it up, flipped my hair to one side, and laid that perfect monster on my tongue and closed my lips over it as well as I could. I knew the length was probably more than I could handle, but the girth made sucking him just as big of a challenge.

Mr. Perfect Cock was quite attractive in non-penis ways. Ripped with muscle, an angular face and low body fat. Above his junk was an eight pack and he clearly spent his free time tossing iron around. His head was shiny and shaved, and for that matter he had no body hair anywhere. Taller than me, by how much I couldn't say as he was laying down, and probably ten years or so older, but if I guessed a few years younger than Kurt. It occurred to me that Kurt and Mr. Perfect Cock were the first guys significantly older than me I had been with, but my experience was limited and they didn't seem to be that much older, certainly in dateable range. If older guys were all this good I would be adjusting my range.