Julia, Her First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, I think so, I never tried it but it looked really hot, and Ant-man seemed happy with it," he grinned.

"You ever do it for your girl?"

"No, not yet," he sheepishly said.

"Do it now, for the moment, I'm your girlfriend. I'm all of yours girlfriend. Just don't cheat on me." I smiled, "Me and your friends will find something to keep us busy in the mean time," I replied as I dropped to what was either a long ottoman or a sofa with no back, in front of them. Only Asian guy had done as I asked and taken his cargo shorts off, and had done me the favor of removing his underwear too. As a result, he was the first to feel my oral talents.

"Oh! That's a nice one," I softly said as I lifted up his six or seven inch dong. It wasn't all the way hard and was still a little bendy, and looked just delicious. My mouth was watering and I wanted it in my mouth so I could like the slime covered head and feel those veins on his shaft with my tongue. I had only been with one uncircumcised guy, Kurt a few minutes before, and that was rushed because I was so mad at Steve and Kurt's wife. I was anxious to see how it felt in my mouth when I could focus a bit more, so I wasted no time.

Poking out from his foreskin was a pink head glistening with some kind of whitish slime. Although I sucked Kurt earlier, this was to be a new experience for me as I paid little attention then, but I had never heard anything bad about uncircumcised guys so I figured it would be okay. I extended my tongue to take a little taste, like sticking your toe in a pool to see how cold the water was, and 'Oh my god! That tastes like a hundred dicks!' It was really strong and tasted of salt, sugar, lemon, cum, pee I guess... everything that gives a cock great taste, only really concentrated.

I was in love with Asian guy's uncut unit and quickly sucked it down. Being that he wasn't all the way hard yet he was bendable enough for me to take him pretty deep, and I got most of him down, and held him in as my tongue massaged him. Then I pulled back so that his head was resting in my mouth and I licked up that man goo from his head, relishing the wonderful flavor.

"Ghat dam! We got a dirty little slut here!" he practically shouted and I licked the head even more.

"I fucking want some of that," I heard Hispanic dude say.

On hearing this I released the penis from my mouth, looked up at him and said; "Well come on down, I'm sure he won't mind if you suck his dick too" with a smile and a giggle.

"Woah! Burn!" was said as I returned my focus to my sweet Asian dick. As a consolation I reached over to Hispanic guy, who along with white dude was getting with the program and dropping trow at last. He too had a nice dick, not as long and thick as Antwan's but bigger than Steve's and with just a few strokes was hard as a rock. I took a break from Asian guy once I had licked all the slime from his head and switched to getting handy with him and slurping on a big white cock.

"Fuck yeah! You like sucking cock don't you? You filthy little skank!"

"Dude, be nice" one of them said to Asian dude, "she may not like that talk."

"No," I replied, "its kinda hot. I'm a nice girl all week, I've been a nice girl my whole life, tonight, I'm finding my inner slut. And dirty talk has always turned me on. I don't mind if it doesn't get too bad." That I had no idea what 'too bad' was left unsaid. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm trying to double my body count here," I grinned and winked at them.

Steve and I had tried to spice things up with dirty talk, but with limited success. He was a nice guy and just didn't have it in him to go beyond "I love your pussy" and "you give the best head." These soldiers knew how to degrade and talk filth and it was making my pussy even wetter.

"See? She's into it. She knows she's a slut, besides, slut said she was my girlfriend, that's how I talk to my girlfriends" Asian dude laughed as he put his dong back to my lips and I opened up to accept it. He got a little rougher after that; he held a bunch of my hair and thrust pretty deep, but not enough to gag me. He was very masculine and knew what he wanted, and it wasn't a loving relationship, it was a blowjob, one I was happy to provide.

When I came up for air they had stopped with the talk and I wanted to hear more, so I added my own to encourage them.

"Fuck your dicks are so fucking hot, are you going to give me all that nasty cum you've saved up? Let me drink that cock snot down? And will some one please fuck my cunt?" 'Cunt' was the worst word I knew and I hated it, so it sounded just perfect to me at that moment.

I started rotating between all three guys and they were all yummy in their own way; white dude was vulgar in ways that turned me on and was the most aggressive in what he desired, Asian dude had a cock that was just super yummy and he let me do my thing without trying to go down my throat, and was even more vulgar than white dude, and Hispanic guy? He had a nice thick weiner that I could not wait to get stuffed in my pussy. He was also the most adventurous. He kept turning away as I blew him and it took me a bit to figure out why. Then I remembered his friend wanted me to eat his ass, so Hispanic guy probably did too. Well, he had a cute butt so when it was next his time, when he turned I stopped fellating his member and planted wet kisses around his hip as he moved. Suspicion confirmed! He stopped turning around and instead knelt on the couch in front of me, placed his hands on the end and bent over, offering his backside to me.

"You want your filthy slut to eat that ass? Is that what you're saying? K, but I have a pussy that needs to be fucked! One of you fuckers get your cock in my cunt now!"

"I told you she's a nasty little bitch, you are aren't you? You want to be a filthy whore don't you?"

"Yes, I'm nice all week and proper, but when I'm with you guys you can cum in my mouth while all your friends fuck me. Line them up! I want all your friends to know what degenerate tramp you have!" I wasn't sure that 'degenerate tramp' fit in with the definition of dirty talk, but I couldn't think of any other synonyms for slut on the fly that fast. The guys didn't seem to mind.

I rose from my seated position to kneeling on all fours behind Hispanic dude as he turned his ass to me, me offering my pussy to anyone that wanted it. Either white dude or Asian took advantage of my generous offer and ran their hand up my wet slit before entering me with a finger. I gasped and nearly convulsed at the joy of having something finally inside my wet cooch, even as I was leaning forward to put my face between Hispanic dude's tight buns. I had sucked on five dicks and licked two asses and finally someone was going to stuff themselves into my birth canal! Hispanic dude really did have magnificent gluts, bands of taut muscle making up his buns and leading down to thighs that looked like steel cables inside his skin.

"Dudes, this cunt is fucking tight!" I heard Asian guy exclaim, so I figured it was his fingers inside me.

I heard white dude reply, "It won't be when we get done. We're gonna fuck the hell out of this nasty shit eating slut."

"Do it! Give me those cocks, fuck me like a whore, just fucking do it!" I answered and then licked Hispanic dude from his balls to the top of his ass crack with a wet tongue three or four times. He tasted sweet and soapy too, which made me feel it was a little more hygienically safe, although once I got my tongue past his anus it would make no difference I suppose. I was in lust, I didn't care.

I stabbed the tip of my tongue into his butthole, but as before with Antwan, I was rejected. So I did what I had before and started licking all around, swirling my tongue about it, massaging it with my mouth, even pressing my lips to it to make a seal of sorts and sucking on it while I twiddled my tongue across it. Throughout all of this he was wiggling his ass back against me and groaning at the stuff he liked, which was pretty much all of it. With one hand I was reaching between his legs to stroke his rock hard dick and the other was used to hold me up and occasionally smack his butt playfully.

Asian dude was still fingering my vag and it was euphoric, especially when he would slap my ass and tell me I was a 'nasty little whore,' and other such epithets. When he stopped I didn't notice at first as I was so focused on getting handy and sucking ass, then I felt movement behind me on the couch and heard Asian dude say;

"I can't believe I'm sticking it in a nasty ass shit licking slut" just as he pressed the head of his cock into my birth canal.

Finally! After getting my ass vibed, sucking Kurt, sucking Ant-man, learning to eat ass, sucking three more soldier dicks and eating another ass, somebody was filling my cunt with penis! To say I was elated would be an understatement.

"Oh my fucking god yes! That feels so fucking good! Fuck me!"

And it did! Asian guy filled me up perfectly, I felt warm and wonderful and every nerve tingled. Even though he talked an aggressive game he slid into my sopping wet cooch gently and I had to begin thrusting my pussy back into him to get him to begin to pick up the pace.

"So fucking tight!" he moaned, while I was practically yelling back to him; "Fuck me! Harder! Give me that cock! I want it! I want it!" I'm sure I was heard all over the room, if not the house, but I didn't care who heard or who watched me at that point. I was sort of craving attention and hoped that Steve would see me getting stuffed from behind while I ate a stranger's ass. He deserved the heartburn it would give him.

Each thrust seemed to push the air out of my lungs making me grunt and I felt a rush of warmth all over, like a fever, as my body was invaded by this stranger's steely erection.

Sometime during the first minute of getting my pelvic cavity expanded, Hispanic dude's asshole finally relaxed and let me in. I attacked! I was out of my mind sexually with what was expected to be an earth shattering orgasm approaching, and probably wasn't in shape to make good decisions, but this one turned out okay. The taste was stronger, and the texture inside his sphincter was gritty, but fortunately I didn't waste time thinking about why, I just swirled by tongue trying to expand his ring of muscle so I could stab my tongue in further. Why I wanted to get further in is lost to me on reflection, but at the time it was my thing.

It was as nasty as it sounds and I heard several "Oh fucks" and "Did she just, day-um"'s from the people now gathering around us. I pretty sure one guy said he wanted to marry me, and I got the giggles from that. I probably would have pulled back from Hispanic dude and laughed at the joke but a couple things happened. My thighs and abs decided they felt good enough to start trembling all over, and my kegels decided to run amok as well; I could feel a big one coming on and was suddenly short of breath as warmth washed over me and I became even more flushed than I already was.

Hispanic dude decided his time was up and removed his ass from my face and my hand from his cock, turned around and offered his member to my whore mouth. In my pre orgasmic stupor I barely got an inch or so in my mouth when he swelled up and shot what seemed like half a cup of jizz in my slut hole. I swallowed like a crack whore wanting a fresh rock, and then I came just as hard as he did.

I had never had a problem climaxing, but something about having an audience threw me off and delayed my orgasm. Truthfully as worked up as I was, I should have lost it as soon as Asian dude put the tip of his boner to my wet labia, but instead it just kept building. I think, now looking back, it was that I was mentally having trouble being that vulnerable with not only the three dudes I was busy fucking, but with several other onlookers watching the apparently very pretty and wholesome looking woman sticking her tongue in a Hispanic guy's nasty shit hole. The taste and smell of his cum made the last necessary mind/body connection, and I began to really shake and quiver. My abs undulated and the muscles in my pelvic floor clamped down on Asian dude's intruding phallus and our climaxes became a chain reaction. He pumped my vag for just a minute or so longer, all three of us groaning with the pleasure we were feeling; well, they were groaning, I had a Hispanic cock shooting baby batter into my mouth and was moaning instead at the sweet salty deliciousness of it. It tasted so good I hated to swallow it so fast, I wanted to hold it in my mouth and relish it a bit, you know, 'chew before you swallow' a bit, but it just kept spewing and I just kept swallowing rather than waste a drop.

Just a moment after Hispanic dude pulled out of my face, Asian dude pulled out of my vag, even though I was still climaxing. In that instant I wondered what the fuck he did that for and was trying to order him to not stop, but I had a mouth full of another guy's seed and like the other soldiers', it was quite viscous and slow to swallow.

White guy came to my rescue though as his hand slid between my outer labia, found my clit and kept me shooting off like a rocket. Asian guy was pulling rubber off as he came up beside me and barely made it to my lips before he too unleashed a sperm spigot into my mouth, again filling it with sweet salty cum for me to enjoy. He came even longer and more than his friend, and all the while admonishing me to "Yeah! Get it all, swallow it bitch, and don't waste a drop!"

I didn't either, I swallowed his entire load too and not a drop leaked out of my lips and onto my face. He was just cumlicious too, and I was really starting to enjoy my status as a slut. I could see a permanent lifestyle change was in my future. As much as I loved being in a relationship with Steve, there were things he simply could not do for me, and in fairness, he introduced me to this and knew this might be where I would end up, as a cock breath, ass eating ho. Well, okay, he probably just wanted some strange and didn't foresee this at all.

Tough.

White dude was rubbing my clit, using my wetness as lube and gave me my next surprise of the night, when I felt his face between my buns and his tongue attacking my asshole. He spent the next several minutes stimulating me back there while rubbing out one orgasm after another, and my girl bits were feeling a bit raw until he drizzled lube on me. He stopped eating my ass and began fingering it while sending me skyward with the fingers of his other hand on my clit.

With no one directly in my face I glanced around to see I had an audience of several guys, and one girl, watching my display. I smiled at them, and winked at the cutest guy, who grinned back. Each of the guys had their meat out and the girl was stroking one while brazenly touching herself, and the rest of the dudes took care of themselves.

I was still cumming from white guy's attentions when the cute guy stepped up and offered his erection to me.

'More cock? I'm down!!!'

He had no sooner placed it on my tongue and let me get my lips over the head when with a load groan he practically exploded in my mouth.

'More cum? Sweet!'

Cute guy's seed really was sweet too, the sweetest I have tasted, and like the rest of his military friends he came a lot. He finally stopped after practically drowning me and just as I finished swallowing his generous load, another guy took his place. This dude was the black guy that had been watching me and whacking it, and like cute guy came almost as soon as my tongue wiggled under the head of his cock. Yet another tribute of sperm was added to what felt like the quart of sauce in my tummy.

What was White dude up to down in my cunt you wonder? Well, funny you should ask...

He stopped rubbing me all together a minute or so after that, and began stuffing fingers into my butthole, but I wasn't done yet and knowing that a bunch of dudes were watching I shamelessly took over for him with my own hand on my clit as I felt him move behind me. 'Good, I need another fucking' I thought to myself, just as the head of his cock pressed against my anus.

'Wait no! Not there! Wrong hole! Wrong hole!' shot through my mind as he took my anal virginity. I tried to say "No" but no words came out as I was sucking air in, panting with fear of the pain I knew I should be feeling. The thing was, and it took me a minute to realize this, the pain, well it was negligible. My ass gave only token resistance to his invasion, so relaxed all the attention it had been given had made it, and soon he was seven inches into my intestinal tract and I felt nothing except a really sweet fullness. Unlike my vag, I felt every inch of it, from the head to the base of his shaft throbbing against my sphincter.

Getting one in the butt was nothing like I imagined thanks to the warm ups by Kurt and White dude. I was completely relaxed back there, and still tingling all over from the fucking I had just got from Asian guy. Instead of mind numbing pain, I felt, well, not pleasure exactly, but like I said, just pressure. Plus it was a bit of a rush breaking this barrier in my sex life, and I loved that it happened with a half dozen spectators urging me and White dude on.

"Dude! You just won the Distinguished Nasty Cross!"

"Fuck that ho' ass! Fuck it!"

"Make that bitch scream!"

"Wreck that shit hole!"

I heard all those things said to encourage us, well, to encourage white dude I guess. Most were calling me a whore and bitch, but that just turned me on so whether they knew it or not they were driving me forward.

White dude stayed deep inside me for half a minute or so, letting us both get used to the sensation, and during that time I was scared to move for fear of setting off the pain I thought a butt fucking should be giving me, but it never came. Instead, when he finally pulled back I became awash with endorphins as the pressure was relieved, and then he slid back in, this time with less soreness than before. That became a theme of sorts, it felt good going out, and not as bad pressure wise going in. After a minute and 15 or so repetitions we found a steady pace and set of motions that pleased us both and we were off to the races. It felt good both directions at last!

When white dude put it in, I was sodomized. A minute later I was rolling my hips to fuck his cock with my ass, and I was a sodomite. There was a difference; in the first case it was something being done to me that I didn't protest, and in the second case I was an active and willing participant that knew she wanted to do this again. I was now a sodomite, and I liked it. You could mock me, call me anything you wanted, tell me I was nothing but a trashy anal slut, and I would have taken pride in it. If I caught a guy checking me out at work in the future, and even though I dressed quite conservatively there it happened a few times a day, I would wonder if they were dreaming about doing it in my back door, wonder what they would think if they knew it was available, and wonder what it would be like to let them.

It felt good, but I confess having a man poking around back there felt nasty, weird, even a little alien; throbbing cocks weren't supposed to go there, I knew that all my life and always rejected any inquiry or attempt; but in maybe two short hours, I was welcoming this stranger into my colon, and loving it. That I had a guy gripping my waist with strong hands and a body that looked like Matt Damon's in the Jason Bourne series didn't hurt either. This was better than when I lost my pussy virginity, both in the way it felt and the way it made me feel about myself. I was an anal slut now, and I already knew I would be doing this again and again, making a lot of guys in my life very happy, and making myself happier.

And I didn't even know the name of the lucky guy getting my anal cherry. A complete stranger was fucking my ass only because he was the guy that tried to when I was too horny and too relaxed back there to say no, and make no mistake, by the one minute mark, he was fucking my ass. There was no longer anything gentle about it, and there didn't need to be. He was slamming himself into me with the same ferocity I was flexing back and squeezing him to accommodate our mutual lust.