Julia, Her First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Perfect Cock's mocha colored flesh contrasted sharply with my Irish ancestry's gift of fair skin; we probably looked really hot together. Oh, and his phallus was just beautiful! Have I mentioned that?

I didn't even know his name, and I was dedicated to sucking his cock. I hoped Steve was watching me through the window.

This was the fifth penis that had been in my mouth, and it coincided with the first tongue that was in my ass as Kurt pushed his wet tongue tip into my backside. It was also my first black cock but that was only a curiosity to me. It tasted just like dick, only a bit bigger. I had heard from girlfriends for years how much they loved black guys and if you were into size I could see why. For me and most of my friends, size was no big deal, although I confess I had never been with one as large as Mr. Perfect Cock. Honestly though, if he were one size smaller I could have done a better job, and I did want to be his best BJ ever, as my other men had told me I was. I had to adapt my technique it seemed.

The problem with adaptation at that point was I had a guy's tongue almost an inch up my ass and it felt great but was really distracting. I found myself thrusting myself back towards Kurt, driving him to go deeper, but I think he was at his maximum depth. I never liked ass play before, it was gross and usually painful, but this was different. It was exciting, stimulating and wildly erotic, plus it felt great! I put out of my mind that the taste must be horrible. Semen had tasted bad to me the first few times too as it was an acquired taste but worth the effort to acquire; and it was worth it to see the look on my guys' faces when they shot it into my mouth. This is what occupied my mind as I tried to figure out a way to orally please Mr. Perfect Cock, and ultimately, that helped.

I started at the head and flicked a wet tongue and wetter kisses all around it, before licking down the shaft as I stroked it with one hand. Once at the base, I reversed and went back up with the same action, and at the head again, stuffed it back into my mouth and sucked hard before starting the routine over.

All the while Mr. Perfect Cock was telling me how great I was and saying "Ohhh that's nice" whenever I did something he really liked, and that way I knew what to do over and over again. On the fourth or fifth trip down his shaft I came up with a new variation. I had never paid much attention to a guy's testicles, but it seemed like a good time to expand my technique and I had a willing partner. I licked his balls, first one, then the other, and knowing they were sensitive, I sucked one gently into my mouth. They were pretty big so once I had it in my mouth, all I could really do was taste it, unless I wanted to hurt him, and I definitely didn't want to do that.

His big black balls tasted amazing! Just pure salty goodness, and I was kicking myself for having never explored this area when giving head before. There was certainly nothing about licking a guy's balls that was more skeeve inducing than sucking his dick to begin with. Right? I mean the best stuff that comes out of a guy is made there, nothing wrong with showing a little appreciation for the treasure of man mucus they make for me. I was so focused on this new discovery that I hardly noticed that I was basically twerking back against Kurt's invading tongue as it just felt so good. I was almost out of my mind with lust when Kurt paused for a moment, then I felt something cool and liquid being applied to my sphincter.

I gasped at the realization that I was being lubed up in preparation to get invaded by Kurt's cock. As sex crazed as I was, that was still gonna be a hard no from me, but he didn't immediately move to enter me so I held off for a second.

Instead what I felt was a small vibrator pressing against my backdoor, and thanks to all the attention Kurt had given me there, it slid in with no resistance. The vibration felt amazing, the feeling of my colon being violated felt amazing, it was all wonderful, and then it got better as Kurt used his other hand to finger my vag and I came.

I was at the bottom of Mr. Perfect Cock's sac when it hit me and I began groaning and thrusting back violently against both the vib and Kurt's invading digits.

'Do it! You know you want to!' I heard myself think, and I lowered my face a little more and let my tongue flick across what little bit of his ass that I could in that position. I was still stroking his slobber covered cock, and hearing all the moans and groans, all the shouted exaltations, grunts and urrrkkkks from around the room, but when I licked Mr. Perfect Cock's asshole, I heard a moan from him like I had never heard before. He pulled his knees to his chest, laid back and with his hands pulled his butt cheeks apart, opening himself up fully to my attentions.

'Well, in for a penny, in for a pound,' I thought, although saying I was thinking is a bit of a leap as Kurt's fingers and vib were racking my body over and over again with waves of orgasm. I pushed forward a little bit and decided not to be contemplative about it.

I stabbed the tip of my tongue into his butthole.

Mr. Perfect Cock's anus was not as relaxed as Kurt had made mine and I was refused entry, so I licked and swirled my tongue around it, both of us groaning the whole time, then tried again. It still wouldn't go and in my mind I thought I was trying a bit hard to taste whatever lay on the other side and gave up. Not that it wasn't enjoyable; he writhed and moaned like Steve did just before he would cum in my mouth, so I knew he was enjoying it. And the taste? Yeah, it tasted like ass, but that was a surprise too. He tasted very soapy on top of a sweetness I can't describe. I figured the soapiness was due to good shower habits before attending an orgy, and the sweetness I figured out a few days later was due to undigested sugars and carbs in his diet. You really think about it for a while after the first time you eat ass. To be honest, dwelling on it is not a good idea.

Mr. Perfect Cock was really into what I was doing to his backside, and I was really into what Kurt was doing to mine. Mr. Perfect Cock took the initiative to get up, then get on all fours in front of me, with one foot on the floor so his legs were a bit apart. The whole time he was moving into position, Kurt was rearranging my insides orgasmically and I was no longer a thinking rational individual. I was in slut mode now, driven by pure sexual desire, and the biggest desire I had was to satisfy Mr. Perfect. Once he was where he needed to be, I attacked his asshole with whorish abandon.

I licked and sucked and flicked my tongue across his rectum, planted sloppy wet kisses on the inside of both cheeks and generally went to town on his butthole. I was going to tongue fuck his ass if it took me all night and after maybe a minute of this sort of behavior, he finally was relaxed enough to let me in. I pushed hard into him and got the tip maybe an inch inside his ring of muscle before he squeezed down and pushed me out, so I did what any ass eating nympho in the throes of passion might do and stuck it in again, then fucked it in and out before he could react.

Mr. Perfect Cock could only take so much and he quickly got up, laid on his back again, and gently grabbing a handful of my hair pulled my moaning mouth back down onto his ebony pussy piston. He barely made it as the first ribbon of his hot, sweet salty cock snot shot to the back of my mouth just as my lips reached him.

I just love cum, but the most Steve had ever given me was maybe two or three tablespoons. Kurt's was probably my biggest load ever, and Mr. Perfect Cock shot more than Steve in the first wad, and followed that up with I don't know how many more. He was apparently one of the guys Kurt invited that had been deployed for a while and had saved it up, and was quite virile on top of that. He just kept grunting and giving me more and more semen, which I happily tasted and swallowed, ya gotta support the troops, even if it is by being the first slut they encounter when they get home!

His cum was thick and clingy, making it a bit hard to swallow, but I soldiered through (Get it? 'Soldiered'?), but by the time the second ribbon had arrived, I had not been able to get the first down and cum began leaking out of my pursed lips as he thrust in and out of my face. Mr. Perfect Cock didn't care about my digestive rate and just kept squirting jism as I did the best I could at swallowing it. Finally, after he practically drowned me, he began to just ooze and I was able to both lick it up as it exited him, swallow what I already had in my mouth, and suck his shaft clean of all that had backwashed from me.

His sperm was delicious, just like the rest of him!

During this, Kurt had been fucking my ass vigerously with the vibrator and fingering my pussy so I came pretty much the whole time, but when Mr. Perfect Cock's cum arrived, he stopped jamming is digits into me and began making long, slow, deep penetrations into my ass. I stopped climaxing and found that his anal rhythm was really quite relaxing.

I felt warm and tingly all over and most nights would have been more than satisfied at this point, in fact there was no doubt I had just experienced the greatest sexual high I ever had, but my body needed more.

I needed to get bred.

"Hi. I'm Julia," I said to Mr. Perfect Cock.

"Hi Julia, I'm Antwan, but my friends just call me Ant-man."

"Nice to meet you, now I need a favor," I replied as I leaned down and slurped another droplet of spunk oozing from his softening dick.

"What's that?"

"I need you to get this hard and fuck me, okay? "

"It might be a minute, but yeah, I want that pussy. I just need a few minutes to recover, you take a lot out of a guy," Antwan grinned.

"You put a lot into a girl, geez, how long have you been saving that up for?" I laughed.

"Ain't gonna lie, its been a minute," he grinned. "If you could excuse me, I promise to come back, I gotta see if the rest of you is that amazing."

"Okay, but Ant Man, before the night is over, you're fucking me, got it?"

"Got it. Roger mam, will do!"

Antwan would return later and would pound what was left of my vag zealously at that time, but I wasn't going to wait that long.

"So Kurt, that was interesting, I think I have a new hobby, and it's your turn to take care of me."

"Oh? New hobby?" He grinned.

"Eating ass. I never imagined how much I would like that."

"Yeah, I have to say, I was surprised at how you took to it. I think Antwan was too." Kurt grinned as he handed me first some handi wipes, then a towel, and finally a sports drink. "Gotta stay fresh and hydrated!"

"Thanks' I said as I wiped the stray spittle and splooge off before downing a Gatorade. I hoped the latter would cover the cock breath and worse, ass breath I probably had. I glanced into one of the mirrors to see that I didn't look anywhere near as bad as I probably should. From my nose up my make up was fine, but below that my foundation was gone as was my lipstick. I used what I had brought to make a quick repair. My hair was a bit of a mess from Antwan's grip, but I was able to shake it out and get it mostly back in order. I did the best I could under the circumstances and knew next time I would have to bring a purse with more necessities to handle this sort of thing, like a brush for instance, and a scrunchie to hold my hair while I was face down for whatever reason I might be. For the most part though everyone was looking a bit worn so it wasn't a big deal, I just wanted to be my best. I knew at this point that Steve, or no Steve, there was going to be a next time. This was fun!

Kurt recognized my preening for what it was and led me to a nearby restroom. There I was able to use a warm washcloth to wipe away excess lube and stuff from my backside, and use mouthwash, murdering millions of sperm swimming around inside my oral cavity, and probably quite a few ass germs too if I were to be honest. There was a brush I rinsed that I was able to use to fix my hair. On the vanity were a slew of sample toothbrushes, toothpaste, condoms, and lube. I brushed my teeth and felt better about my breath situation. Once I had done all I could to repair my image, I rejoined Kurt who was waiting outside the door, I thought to fuck me.

I was still tingly all over and really needed to be fucked, ain't gonna lie.

"Now, your turn. I need attention." I smiled.

"Alas, as host of the party I must attend to my guests and..."

"Great! This guest needs attending to" I smiled as I reached out and rubbed him through his pants again.

"Geez, you're insatiable, I like that!" He giggled, "but I must attend to all my guests and can't give you the focus you deserve right at this moment, but don't despair, I have a plan and will return to focus solely on Miss Julia before the night is over. Right now, let me introduce you to some friends to keep you amused," he replied as he took my hand from him and led me across the room.

I could still feel everyone's eyes on me, I was in great shape after all and having worked hard to get in that shape, it was quite affirming to be lusted after. Normally guys leering and staring at me makes me uncomfortable, or even angry, but when you're naked at an orgy it is quite the ego boost. I can't really explain the disconnect between my feminism and wanting every guy in the room to fuck me, so just accept it for what it is. Blame it on the horny. Truthfully, the only difficult part about being led across the room naked with everyone watching was remembering to smile back, wink at a few of the cuter guys, was that I was still wearing my heels. Why did I still have my heels on anyway?

"Guys, this is Julia, she is quite lonely and in need of your attention. Julia, these three served with Antwan and I overseas and just got back. Tonight is their first night out since we got back and they are quite lonely too. I can't guarantee you witty repartee as they haven't been around a woman in a few months, at least not one as beautiful as you,"

"Or as naked?" I interrupted with a grin,

"Right, or as naked, but I think they will be quite attentive to your needs. Guys, can I leave Julia in your loving care?"

"Of course Captain," one of them said.

Kurt walked away, leaving me bare assed naked in front of three guys, complete strangers, all clothed in tees and cargo shorts, mid twenties or younger, built of solid muscle, hot as uh... something that is really hot, and trying not to stare at their favorite Julia parts. They seemed ready to take on the world if ordered, but scared to death of touching a naked girl.

Me? I just didn't know what to do with my hands. I mean, where to put them when you are holding a make up pouch, standing naked in front of three guys, that are so built they are making you wet with just the strapping muscle under their tee shirts? I just stood there dumbly, smiling back and holding my make up pouch.

"So, uh, we don't have a lot of experience at parties like this, how do we start?" the Asian guy asked on their behalf. Oh, yes, one was Asian, one Hispanic and the other white. With Antwan in the mix, I was going to have a United Nations of penis if all went well.

"First time at an orgy?"

"Uh, yeah, or with a professional."

"Mine too, wait a second, professional?"

"Oh, uh"

"You think I'm a prostitute?" I laughed.

"Well I, uh we, uh"

"I'm not, I'm in marketing. My boyfriend got invited by a coworker and wanted to spice up our sex life. Really, I'm pretty sure he wanted to fuck the co-worker, and I'm not certain about his status as boyfriend at the moment because of that. Sorry, I don't know any more than you do about how to get things started, and probably less. In fact, if I manage to get laid by all of you, that will double my lifetime body count, so lets make that our squad goal! Fortunately for all of us, I just got really aroused, so your odds are good for getting some if you want. But no, I'm not a whore, but I'm ready to act like one I think," I practically laughed.

They looked back and forth at each other, still uncertain what to do.

"Hold on a sec though, how much money you got?" I stared, causing their eyes to open even wider.

"Just kidding!" I laughed and they seemed to unwind a bit just from me joking around.

"Kurt said you guys would keep me amused, so what can we do that is amusing?" I asked as I opened my stance so the two that were staring at my vag could get a better look. "We could play strip poker but I'm already naked so you would have too much of an advantage, hmmm, I know! Since Kurt introduced us you guys have been trying to look like you're not staring at parts of me, but you're not good at hiding it. Why don't you just reach out and touch the parts of me you think are most interesting and tell me what you want to do with those parts? Or better yet, show me? Oh, and get your clothes off, I feel awkward being the only one that is naked in this conversation. You look like you're in great shape," and then glanced at the lumps in their shorts, "and have nothing to be shy about," I winked.

I reached out to the Hispanic guy and gave his guns a squeeze and they were rock hard. Fuck these guys work out more than I do. I confirmed this by dragging my fingers down the Asian and white guy's chests. Yep, all muscle. If I did this, I was about to get my sweet little innocent vag pounded by three real men. Damn I was salivating at the thought of being bent over while they took turns plowing me from behind.

Was I really about to try to fuck three guys? It sure seemed that way to me and I was beginning to not recognize myself.

The guys looked at each other, shrugged then all reached for my pussy at once. Hispanic dude was a little closer so his digits fingered my wet slit while white guy began to massage a tit.

I gasped at their touch and was going again.

"Do you like to suck cock, you know, blow jobs?" Asian dude asked as he had yet to touch me.

"I do, but right now I would rather that be foreplay. I mean, if you came anyway I wouldn't mind, I would swallow... oh yeah, I like to swallow too so if you want, instead of cumming in a condom you can pull out, yeet that party hat off and blow in my mouth. Is that something you would like? I just love to swallow cum, right now though what I really want is for you guys to fuck me. I need to get fucked, really need to, like it's driving me crazy," I sighed as fingers and hands found their mark on my boobs and vag. Hormones rushed thru me and I was ready again, if I had ever really come down. When Asian dude reached out and touched my lips and I sucked a finger into my mouth for me to suck, I think we both nearly lost it.

"Will you please fuck me?" I practically begged as his fingers set me even more afire.

It occurred to me that I had two hands and three guys with their clothes still on. So I tossed the make up bag on a couch thingy behind me and I began tugging on tees until I had three strapped guys with fantastic bodies bare chested. Touching their pecs and abs, caressing their bodies, well that was a turn on in itself. When I leaned over to flick my tongue around a nipple, Hispanic guy got turned on even more. It seems that while serving they had little else to do except work out, and their bodies showed the results.

"Gawd I wanna fuck that cunt" Hispanic dude announced as he fingered me. "So fucking tight," he then whispered as he digitally probed me.

"Get in line" Asian dude grinned.

"Miss Julia, uh" White dude stammered as he massaged my tits, "Could you, could you do what you did for Ant-man?"

"Blow job?" I asked as I softly moaned to their touches.

"Uh, yeah, and the other thing."

"Eat your ass? Sure, you know, I had never done that before a half hour ago and now I think it's going to be routine. You into that?"