Julia, Her First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, bish can fuck can't she?"

"Fuck yes she can"

"Wish that was me, fuck look at that ho go!"

"Take it slut, take it all!"

"Is she rubbing one out? Fuck, girl is fucking horny!"

"So you wouldn't take her home to momma?" Someone laughed.

"I would. Look momma, she's pretty and she takes it in the shitter, she's perfect!"

Okay, so that last exchange put a smile on my face, but someone saying I was rubbing one out was kind of humiliating. I guess masturbation had always been such a private thing that doing it in public was weirder than getting it in the butt, well, or maybe since I never planned to do one at all, getting caught masturbating triggered more humiliation. I don't know, I just know I could not have stopped if I wanted to.

White dude was finally dragged into our audience's conversation;

"Yo! How's that ass?"

"Fucking tight, but I think she likes it... you like that cock girl?"

"Yes" I gasped, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass, wreck it!" I grunted between breaths.

White dude's cock felt like a steel rod he was so hard and each thrust and withdraw I felt every inch of it as he rearranged by backside. I began to smell ass on top of the pussy and cum scents that filled the air. His sweat was dripping onto my butt and back, mine was dripping onto the couch and my tits were just hanging down, swaying in time to our fucking. I wanted someone to touch them so bad, and may have said so as I was sort of babbling at that point. Whether I did or not, White dude moved his hands from my waist to my breasts and squeezed them hard, lifting me up until I was on my knees, almost vertical with him. It made his cock go deeper into me, but I couldn't really fuck back against him and the length of his stroke was much less. It still felt great and I could feel him rubbing against what I later figured to be my uterus and bladder, and I almost peed myself.

"Do you like it baby? It feels so good, you're so big and hard, fuck me, don't stop, don't stop," I panted as he massaged my chest. I felt warm and wonderful all over.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight, fuck, fuck ohhh fucking shit... too good" he moaned back to me.

He didn't last as long as I would like, but that was my fault I think. My clit stimulation hit a peak and with my climax, a very loud one where I was shouting to him to 'fuck my god damn ass,' my body just clamped down on him. He pounded my wrecked ass two or three more strokes as I trembled and came, then pulled out suddenly. As the cool air was filling my gaping butthole, White dude was climbing out of of me, tearing the rubber off and moving to cum in my mouth like his friends had. Unlike them, he didn't quite make it and I took two or three ropes of white slimy jizz to my face before I could get him in my mouth.

White dude's cum was just as sweet and cumlicious as his friend's, and there was probably more of it as in addition to what he blew on my face, he filled my mouth three times, plus some oozing and smaller squirts. The only bad part about drinking his spew was that he had pumped my ass so much a lot of lube, and I guess my juices and stuff, were smeared all over his otherwise neatly groomed pubes and nut sack, forming a slimey gray goo that made him smell like a sewer. It was just the most vulgar, wretched scent ever and almost made me vomit up all the cum I had swallowed in the last hour. Still, his cum was wonderful and it was worth it to get to drink his semen. When he was finished using my mouth to dump his load he thrust back and forth into me a couple times as I pursed my lips around his shaft, milking and sucking the last few drops out. With a resigned sigh, he pulled out and sat on the couch facing our fan club.

I assumed he and his friends were done with me; they got what they wanted, helped mock and humiliate me while I serviced their friends, and its not like any of us were there to find a relationship anyway. Use me, dump your load in my mouth and see ya later was my full expectation of any of the party guests, it is what I expected from them too.

So I was a bit surprised when I lowered myself from my knees to sitting on the couch when white dude wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close. With his free hand he reached for the handiwipes and dabbed his ejaculate from my face, which was super cool. I was still so horny, I still needed my vag fucked, I wanted cock so badly, but I needed to catch my breath before I sought out a dong for my pussy.

Once my face was clear of splooge drops, White dude grabbed a comforter and wrapped it around our shoulders. With his arm around me he pulled me close and I ended up with my hand is his lap playing with his now soft six incher.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"No worries, you're shivering, are you cold?"

""No, uh, yes, uh, I don't know... I was really hot a second ago when we were... and now I'm coming down and still in the late stages of... and, I don't know. This feels nice though," I replied.

Yep, I think he broke me.

"You feel okay?"

"Oh god yes! I feel wonderful! That's what I was thanking you for, I had always been scared before, of, uh"

"Anal?"

"Yes... but the foreplay really helped, and when you held my waist with... you have nice hands, really strong, very masculine... Anyway, I'm not making sense. When you held me and pushed it in, all the fear was gone and all I could feel was goodness. I never did it before, and now I want to do it again, I feel complete somehow, and, uh, thanks for that."

"You've never done anal before?"

"Nope, you popped that cherry," I grinned.

"Me either," he said. "That's why I should be thanking you."

"So we don't know if we did it right?" I giggled.

"Pretty sure we did," White dude smiled. "Come on, let's get cleaned up. Our host showed us a shower we could use, I didn't think I would need it, but I'm pretty sure I do now."

"You smell like ass," I grinned.

"Your ass," he smiled. Gosh he had a great smile.

"Well, you have exceptional taste in ass then," I smirked.

"It really did taste good. One more first for me tonight."

"Really? My first was tonight too, its like we're learning together," I laughed.

"You are quite the teacher Miss Julia," he said with a dazzling smile and something I thought of earlier occurred to me.

"Uh, this is going to make me sound even sluttier than I am, and I'm pretty slutty tonight, but I don't know your name." It was true; the guy who took my ass first was a complete stranger to me. God I'm such a ho!

"Kyle."

"Kyle. That's a good name," I said. "Come on, lets find a place to get cleaned up, then we can come back and your friends can watch us do it some more. I feel like showing off, hope you don't mind."

"Right this way, they showed us a restroom with a shower we could use."

Kyle led me back towards the rear of the house, along the way I started to feel self-conscious as I was naked and guys I had not seen before were just staring at me. I wondered how many had watched Kyle wreck my ass, and it took me a minute to get them out of my head. I enjoyed that we were watched, that was hot, I really liked it, but now felt self conscious as people who had seen me at the outer limits of my sexuality and vulnerability were staring at me either shocked at what I had done, or wishing I would do it with them. It was a turn on, but made me nervous too.

Kyle seemed to know a few of them and those were the ones staring with the most lust. They didn't try to hide the fact that it was my tits and pussy they were leering at and made no effort to conceal it. Other than being self conscious, I didn't mind that they thought I was hot and were leering, I just wished I didn't look like I got tag teamed by three guys and smelled of cum and ass. I really just wished I looked more appealing.

The restroom was more of a changing room for the pool and had a door to the interior that we came through, and another to the exterior. Wanting privacy, we locked both.

The toilet was in a separate little room and with an "excuse me" I rushed to it. Getting my ass pounded had forced some air in me and as soon as I was seated it blew out, loudly.

"You okay in there?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah, I think you got some air trapped in me and it wants out. I'm fine."

Add that to the list of conversations I never thought I would have on a first date.

I came out and found Kyle still waiting for me even after my gas explosion, so I guess he really liked me.

"Hey, lets get cleaned up and start over, okay?"

"Sounds great!" He smiled.

The room was well stocked with more sample toothbrushes and paste, some combs and stiff brushes soaking in barbasol, disposable scrubbies, body wash and other assorted hygiene goodies, and best of all, a decorative glass bowl of hair scrunchies.

I immediately started on oral hygiene and insisted Kyle do the same.

"Why? I usually do that after the shower."

"Maybe I want to kiss my boyfriend in the shower, and maybe he doesn't want to lock lips with some skank with cock and ass breath."

"She probably doesn't want to kiss a guy with ass breath either," he agreed while opening his own toothbrush.

I brushed and used mouthwash twice, my family dentist, Dr. Ron, would be so happy with my oral care, and I then decided that any sperm left swimming in my mouth was a survivor that just couldn't be defeated, then got to the shower, a large walk in lined with gray marble with a glass front. I wanted to at least rinse my butt before Kyle joined me in case anything truly disgusting washed off, but I was apparently not leaking chunks of anything, which was nice.

Kyle joined me and as soon as he did I filled my hand with body wash, used the hand held showerhead to rinse down his junk and went to lathering him up. Rinse, repeat, and then rinse and repeat again, and then I was satisfied that Kyle was clean enough to play again. While this was going on, Kyle lathered up a scrubbie and used it to gently clean my vulva, which felt nice, and a little more roughly clean my ass, which also felt nice and by the time he was done I was starting to feel fresh again.

He didn't rinse me off though, he filled his hands with soap and rubbed it all over me, lathering me up from my neck to my knees, and then pressed his body against me and kissed me deeply. It was a good thing we brushed out teeth as this began an epic make out session that although short, was quite furious with passion. My heart rate was back up and so was my man's and as our soap lathered bodies rubbed against each other I knew I wanted him again right now. His cock grew hard sliding against my abs and we were ready, but I didn't want a bunch of soap inside me with all the pH and yeast problems it could cause so I moved us under the showerhead and let it rinse us off.

"God I wanna fuck you so bad" Kyle grunted.

"Good, I want you to fuck me so bad" I panted.

"I don't have a rubber, I think they get mad if we don't uh"

"Claire and Kurt said couples didn't have to use them, you're my boyfriend, right?" I asked with a smile.

"I think that means like dating or married."

"So, uh, want to hang out tomorrow? That way we're dating," I asked.

"Sure, I love spending time with my girlfriend," he smirked as he put his hands on my hips and turned me towards the gray marble wall of the shower. I leaned forward against it, bending at my waist, pushing my ass out towards him, and then parted my legs, reached between them and guided his penis into my vag. It took a bit of wiggling to accommodate Kyle in this position and angle, but the effort was worth it. The head of his cock slid into me and the angle aligned it with my g-spot and I was off to the races again.

I had tried this position a couple times in the past but without success as the guys just kept slipping out. Kyle went deep on the first full stroke though and just kind of stayed deeper than most. Instead of fucking my pussy back at him, I guess I was afraid to fall due to the floor being wet; I just squeezed him with my vag while he took short strokes in and out. It was a nice formula and soon enough my body was shaking and quivering as the first climax arrived.

Kyle held my hips in his strong hands as I quivered through my first orgasm and being held and controlled that way felt great, it really made me feel both secure, and like I was his fuck toy. Sometimes I just like to feel that way, like I am there for my man's pleasure. This was one of those times I guess.

Kyle had already used my ass for his fuck space and I thought he lasted quite a while at that, but having gotten over his immediate needs, he lasted much longer in my pussy. I wasn't complaining, I lost time of how many times I came while he fucked me with an agonizing steady rhythm, never too fast, never too slow, and always rubbing the head of his cock against my g-spot. My juices were dripping from me and down my legs and his cock and when he finally came I had my greatest orgasm ever! I shook all over as my vag milked the semen from him, I could feel his wet splooge squirting against my cervix and it felt amazing. I kept quivering as he finished deep inside me and leaned against the wall of the shower trying to catch my breath as Kyle wrapped one arm around my waist to hold me up while his massaged a tit with his other hand, all the while whispering how amazing I was and how he wanted to see me and fuck me some more.

I hated that he finally softened enough to fall out of me, and as he did a large portion of his cock snot leaked from me. Enough was left glazing my insides that I felt warm and gishy all night, like a woman should when she's been thoroughly fucked.

I rinsed the outside of my pussy as I didn't want the next guy I fucked to see a big wad of Kyle's cum; I figured that might not be too inviting, then washed his cock for him like a dutiful slut. He seemed to appreciate that.

Stepping out of the shower on still shakey legs, I ran a brush through my hair and tied it back with a scrunchie, dried off with a towel (there were plenty and a large hamper to receive them), then as I didn't want to walk back out into the hall completely naked, slipped on a bathrobe (there were plenty of them too.) Kyle pulled his shorts and tee back on, and then asked me;

"So you really want to hang out tomorrow? I think I'm spent for the night, you kinda wore me out."

"Of course! I'd like that a lot, here," I replied as I took a paper towel and jotted down my number.

"For a good time call!" I grinned as I handed it to him.

"I will" he smiled, "I'm going to go catch up with the guys, what are you doing?"

"I think I will explore a little bit, maybe get some fresh air, catch up in a bit?"

"Sounds good, I'm done for the night I think," Kyle grinned. "You seem to be still going strong."

"Well, if I didn't do anything else I would say this was an amazing and very satisfying night, and I may not, but if something interesting were to come up, yeah, I'd probably be down for more. Plus, I told your friend Ant-Man, oh, and Kurt, they both had to do me, so, uh... does that bother you?"

"No, I think we know why we're here. Hard to be jealous ya know?"

"That's good, but I'm serious, I would like to get to know you better and see where it goes, I mean that. I, well, I think this world is great and I want to come back to it, but I wouldn't mind being in a relationship too. If it works out that it is with you, well, that would be good since we both understand, as you said, why we're here," I smiled, and then we stepped out into the hall to find several people wanting to use the restroom we had occupied for longer than was polite.

I did continue the evening's festivities, and maybe in the next chapter I will tell you about my time with Antwan and his friend, my time with Kurt, and of course how my father's best friend's junk ended up in my mouth.

Until then...