All Comments on 'Julia July Ch. 02: "Good Kitty"'

by trimspace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Hot sex...but would like more story to go with it!

The sex is hot, but there is just too much story that is not being explored. I'm curious as to what happened with his ex and why the daughter chose to stay with her mom once she got old enough to choose which parent she wanted to live with. How did she develop the kinky side to herself that she showed in the story? The dad drinks way too much, I hope he's not an alcoholic. There is just so much to work with in this story besides the hot sex, not that the sex is bad, but I think it would be complimented by a more detailed setting. The kitty play was very well written, and I can understand why it would appeal to someone into a slightly submissive mindset, just how submissive is the daughter? The ex seems to be a major bitch and the stepfather comes across as a bit weird, but that might just be me reading more into it than was there. I'm looking forward to reading more about this and I hope that the next bit of it will be posted soon.

raretoastraretoastover 8 years ago
Good story

Glad you didn't bog it down with the personal BS character info.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

“”

"His name is Richard, and you know that Brent. I've been telling you that for the last ten years. Have her call me," Lily said. I would have told her to call herself, but she had hung up before I could say anything.

“”

Hell, I'm not telling her shit, bitch can be her own messenger and call back!

“”

There was a porn store not far, and I found myself there, taking my bicycle as Julia had the car.

“”

Now that's something you don't see every day, desperate enough to ride your bike to the porn shop! ...but o.m.g., the scavenger list!! Dudes dick will be hard the rest of the day!! ROFL!!

Lol, well I don't need a bunch of back story to make a short story work. I'm quite content! Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous