All Comments on 'Julia Milks Her Colleague'

by JohntheRapturist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thrilling

I dream about such scenarios. Very hot. Next story - perhaps a job interview setting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SUPERB!

I appreciate your intelligence.

Thank you for the story and hope you'll contribute more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

I enjoyed it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!!!

Excellent!

Please continue this story!

In the next session let her chastity cage him....

so she can manipulate him some more.

Maybe she wants her pussy licked (from him) but doesn't want to get attached!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible!

Erotic as hell! MORE!!!!!!!!!2E63

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 7 years ago
Thanks For The Tip!!!

Thanks for mentioning the Albolene. I never heard of it before but did a quick google search for it and after reading the reviews, I went to Walmart and bought a jar of it.

12 ounces that seem like it will last forever for under 10 bucks and I tried it out while reading your story. Great lube!

Good story. Thank you for writing it and posting it here.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
MORE! MORE! MORE!

More of her! More of her milking men into submission!!! Great story!

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Pretty nice

I really liked the dirty talk in this. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely premise

But there wasn't nearly enough detail when it came to the handjob. Multiple forced orgasms? Sure. But each one seemed to be in a rush to get from the first stroke to the ejaculation. Needed, from my point of view, not a rush to conclusion, but some slow, languid teasing -- with him being repeatedly edged -- but not initially allowed to cum.

The dirty talk could have accompanied this. Her telling him why she wasn't letting him cum. And how was he feeling, and what was he thinking, during the buildup to each denial. Did he often masturbate to her? How often? What did he think about while masturbating to her? What thought/s finally pushed him over the edge to ejaculation?

Did she ask him if it felt as good as he imagined when he masturbated to her in his mind?

Did he think about any specific parts of her body while masturbating? Her ass? Would he like to see it? How does it look? What does he want to do to it? Her breasts? How do they look? What does he want to do to them? Feel them? Kiss them? Lick them? Suck them? Her pussy? Is it shaved? Manicured? Hairy? How does it look? How does it smell? Would he like to taste it? Tongue it? Suck it? Did she let him, or only tease him with the idea of doing that?

So much could have been better.

Gave it four stars for potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Im gonna take the opposite tack from other readers. He should have emphatically said no to the milking and if she continued with the degrading talk he should have told her to fuck off, or responded with degrading talk of his own. So he was looking at her ass? So what? She wanted men to check out her ass. Feeling foolish and degraded aint worth an orgasm. I'm not an incel or mysogynist. I dont mind femdom, its just that its all over Literotica. I'd like to see some stories where the guy just says "no" once in a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous