Julia on Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When Amanda was done, she wiped her hands with the towel.

"Vamp was the first to approach us."

"The redheaded woman," said Mr. Page.

"Not a redhead in the traditional sense, Sir. Her hair was dyed red - a kind of electric coppery red. It was a match for her dress, which was so skimpy it didn't cover her big red strap-on, which stuck way out in front.

"'What's this?' she said to Emily, gesturing towards me.

"'A sex vending machine,' she said, pointing at the coin box, which Vamp examined closely.

"'What do I get for a quarter?' she asked, walking a slow circle around me.

"'Vending machines only dispense measured amounts,' said Emily. 'This one's a quarter a hole.' Then she said to me, 'Three people, then you're done. I'm going to go now. Amanda will take care of you.'

"She petted my cheek, just once, briefly, and left to join Frederick, who'd been standing about ten feet away.

"Vamp fished in a little red purse for a quarter, which she dropped into the box with a loud clang. 'I guess I'll start with the mouth,' she said.

"Vamp isn't very tall, so Amanda ran to get a footstool for her. Meanwhile, Emily was standing in front of Frederick and looking up into his face. He said something I couldn't hear, and she stripped for him - so sensuously! When she was naked, he put the collar on her and attached the leash to the collar. She looked really sexy in a collar, Sir. She had this dreamy look on her face - she seemed incredibly happy.

"Frederick led her away, somewhere I couldn't see, and left Vamp and me alone together. Nervously, I watched her lubricate her dildo.

"Amanda returned with the footstool, which she put in front of me. Vamp climbed up on it, took two handfuls of my hair, and without saying a word, pulled me down onto her dildo, so it slid straight into my throat. I choked and spluttered, mostly for effect, Sir - making someone suck your dildo is entirely a head game since you don't get any sensation, and so special effects are important. She was getting turned on, too: it wasn't long before a trickle of her wetness ran down her leg.

"I wasn't going to make her come sucking her dildo, so she paid another quarter to fuck my pussy. She didn't need the stool for that, since I could bend my legs for her. It was a big dildo, too, so I was pretty stretched."

"Did she come?"

"I think so, Sir, but I couldn't see, only hear and feel what she was doing to me. And while she was doing it, Frey, Sir . . . Frey dropped a quarter in the box and . . . Do you know him, Sir?"

"No," said Mr. Page, still leaning back, relaxed in his chair.

"He has a very big cock, Sir. He lifted my head by the hair and drove in deep, all at once. I think he likes to make women gag."

"Did you?"

"Did I gag, Sir? Some, before I got myself under control. I must have pleased him, because he paid another quarter for my pussy, once Vamp was done with it. Does it do something for you, Sir, knowing I was fucked by two people you don't know?"

"Were you turned on, Julia?"

"Turned on, Sir, and needy. I wanted you so badly."

"That's what turns me on, Julia."

"With Frey behind me, Sir, I could see a lot of the room. Just off to my left, Karen was sitting on Matthew's face and playing with his cock. Daniel and Vamp were relaxing with drinks, watching me and talking. Maybe Daniel was telling her about the time he fucked me, or how I'd sucked his cock the week before."

"Or maybe they were talking about stock prices," said Mr. Page dryly.

"The thought that they may not have been talking about me turns me on even more, Sir. Suddenly I heard a sharp scream, and Frederick came into view dragging Emily to this big wooden cross right in front of me. He had two fingers hooked in her collar; her leash was swinging between her breasts, and she was sobbing and stumbling along beside him. She was kind of struggling while he cuffed her to the cross and crying, 'Oh, please, master!' He was holding a whip - a cat o' nine tails."

Julia paused here, stood, and pulled her sweater over her head. She unfastened her bra as she continued. "I was really scared. You remember the panic attack I had the one time you were going to whip me, Sir? The day we made that a hard limit? Well, I had the same kind of feeling watching Frederick get ready to whip her - only not as bad, since it wasn't me getting whipped."

Julia squeezed a nipple between two fingertips and said, "When he actually hit her on the bottom, it was an anticlimax. It was almost like a caress, and I thought, is that all there is to it? But as he went on hitting her, the blows got harder and more frequent. Everyone was watching. I'm sure Frey was too, even though he was fucking me, because his breathing got heavy and he was thrusting hard and fast."

Julia sat on the floor again and massaged her other nipple as she continued. "By the time Frederick really got going, Emily was giving an ear-piercing shriek with every blow and sobbing in between; and I was gasping and shrieking too. I didn't want to watch, but I couldn't make myself close my eyes. It was like I could feel the lashes myself: the imagined sensation was much more vivid than Frey's cock in me, even though his thrusts jarred my whole body, knocking my shoulders against the wood of the stocks.

"The whip made these bright red stripes on Emily's bottom, more and more of them. By the time Frey dropped another quarter in the box and jammed his big cock into my ass, so I was screaming with my own pain, not just Emily's, almost her whole bottom was red. And by that time she was quieting down - not shrieking, but giving these loud sighs, eyes half closed, and starting to sag in her cuffs."

"She was in subspace," said Mr. Page.

"Yes Sir: I've been there too. When she looked like she was about to lose consciousness, Frederick stopped, removed her cuffs, and sat on the floor with her. She lay in his lap looking spent and euphoric while he gazed into her eyes with a look that seemed so gentle after the violence of the whipping.

"I'd almost forgotten Frey, but he came back around to my head, cutting off my view, pulled off his condom, and jerked off in my face. He drenched me, Sir, or that's how it felt - splash after splash on my forehead and cheeks, and one in my left eye, which I know you'll appreciate, Sir."

"I do, Julia."

Julia lay back and wiggled out of her jeans and panties, then sat up again. "I stood in the stocks with my eyes closed, waiting for the semen to drip away, but before that would happen someone's finger wiped my left eyelid clean. I opened my eyes to see Emily crouching in front of me. She put a hand under my chin to make me lift my head and said, 'What do you think, Master?'

"Frederick was standing behind her. 'She's kind of a mess,' he said.

"'I can clean her up for you,' said Emily.

"'No,' I whispered. 'Not Frederick.'

"'Why not, baby?' She glanced up at Frederick, and he took a step back.

"We were speaking low so no one could hear but the two of us. 'He's yours, Emily. The two of you should make love, not him and me.'

"'I'm not ready to have sex with him.'

"'You're saying this to a girl who's playing a sex vending machine.'

"'I respect your kink, Julia, even though it's not mine. This is different: if I have sex with him now, that decides everything. I'm his.'

"'Everything is decided anyway, Emily,' I said. I still can't quite believe I was having this conversation in the stocks, with cum dripping off my face. But I said, 'I was watching you after your whipping. The way he looked at you - it was exactly the way Mr. Page looks at me in aftercare. He really loves you: I'm sure of it. And I think you love him. There's nothing to be afraid of, aside from whippings.'

"She smiled and said, 'The whippings are the only thing I'm not afraid of. I thought I might get the better of my fear if I saw him do it, and it wasn't me.'

"'It won't work,' I said. 'You won't overcome your fear till you do it yourself.'

"'There's another thing,' she said. 'Teddy wants a turn with you, but Frederick was going to be your last. If it isn't Frederick, it has to be Teddy. He's next in line.'

"I groaned, and my heart sank, Sir. I really didn't want Teddy to fuck me in the stocks. I knew he'd be awful. Frederick looked nice, and he seemed like a nice person. I thought he'd be rough, but then so are you, Sir."

Mr. Page was leaning forward in his chair now, elbows on his knees, eyes bright. Julia was touching herself lightly, maybe even unconsciously, like Amanda.

"I said, 'Go make love to Frederick, Emily, and send Teddy to me.' I let my head fall. It was a lot of effort to keep it upright.

"Emily didn't say anything for a long time. Then she kissed my damp cheek, said, 'Thank you, Julia,' and stood up.

"She said, 'Excuse me a second, Master' to Frederick and stepped away. She came back a minute later leading Teddy. 'Don't forget to pay,' she told him.

"Teddy said, 'Look at me, whore.' His words were like a slap. I looked up at him.

"He said, 'You look familiar. Didn't I fuck you recently?'

"'Yes, sir.'

"He was wearing his latex costume - you know the one: it's shiny and has a zipper. He was unzipping it and pulling himself out as he said, 'Remind me, now: did I fuck your pussy, ass or mouth?'

"'All of those, sir.'

"He said, 'Ah, now it comes back to me! Forgive my poor memory: there are so many whores in this city, it's hard to keep 'em all straight. You are a whore, right?'

"'When my dominant wants me to be,' I said. All this time I was watching Emily and Frederick. They were standing in front of the cross, arms around each other. She was naked, he was in a three-piece suit, and they were kissing. They were so beautiful, my eyes were tearing up.

"Teddy dug in his pocket and pulled out a one-dollar bill. 'Four times twenty-five cents,' he said. 'Mouth, cunt, asshole, mouth again.' He rolled up the bill and pushed it through the slot in the coin box. Somehow he made even that look obscene, like a cock pressing into an anus. Then he . . . oh, Mr. Page, remembering it makes my skin crawl. Do I have to tell this part?"

"Yes," he said. "I need to hear everything."

"He jerked himself off, just inches from my face, till he was hard, and then said, 'Into the cock pocket, whore.' I opened my mouth for him. Sir, it's not his penis, or his body, I don't mind that he's fat: it's that he looks at everything as foul and obscene. There's nothing in the world he doesn't consider a dirty joke, and that includes me, Sir."

Mr. Page was leaning back again, eyes closed. "Go on: you opened your mouth; you sucked his cock."

"Yes, Sir. He held my head up with two hands and fucked my face. You've seen him do it before, Sir. It gets you off, seeing me with him, more than seeing me with anyone else."

"Yes, Julia."

"Why is that, Sir?"

"Play with your pussy," said Mr. Page, "and go on with your story."

Julia was already lying down with her hand on herself. She moved her hand and said, "He followed his program, Sir. He moved to the back of me and thrust into my pussy. He made me feel unclean, the way he always does. But when he wasn't blocking my view anymore, I could see Emily on her knees in front of Frederick, and he was ramming into her mouth the way Teddy had just done - but Sir, it's so different when there's love in it."

"Don't be so sure that Teddy doesn't love you, in his own way."

"I don't want anyone's love but yours, Sir. Emily's mouth was wide open around Frederick's cock, and every thrust jolted her head and her whole body, and she was gazing up at him with this look in her eyes . . ."

"I know that look," said Mr. Page.

"Yes, Sir. She looked like she felt exactly what I feel for you. That's why I know they're going to be all right.

"Teddy pulled out of my pussy and shoved into my ass, Sir, and I hardly cared about the pain, or the way he was muttering insults as he fucked me. Frederick had Emily on her shoulders and knees, holding her head down with a hand in her hair and taking her from behind. Her cheek was scrubbing the floor; her mouth was open a little, eyes seeing something very far off . . . it was beautiful, Sir."

"Come here, Julia," said Mr. Page. She stalked to him on hands and knees as she continued her story.

"Teddy rushed around me, pumping himself frantically," she said, undoing Mr. Page's belt with slender fingers. "He got to me just in time to lift my head by the hair and gush into my face. He came a lot, Sir, and it got everywhere." Julia unzipped Mr. Page's trousers and reached in to take him in her hand. "And then he let my head drop and walked away. Has he ever had a sub of his own, Sir? It's hard to imagine anyone putting up with that kind of behavior for long."

"He's had only short-term relationships since I've known him."

Julia pulled Mr. Page's cock out and licked him up and down. Her lips brushed his frenum as she continued.

"I felt abandoned, Sir, like nobody loved me or cared about me: I was sure they'd leave me in the stocks overnight. I was crying, Sir, nose running, tears mingling with the semen on my cheeks. You seemed so far away: I had no idea how I'd ever get back home to you.

"In front of me, Frederick was fucking Emily's ass, sometimes caressing and sometimes slapping her, and she was making little gasping moans and stroking herself. The longer I watched, Sir, the more I was convinced of her happiness. Soon I was weeping with joy instead of misery, and when Emily came with a series of shrieks, I felt almost like it was me coming.

"Frederick came with a shudder and Emily collapsed onto the floor. He sat beside her and petted her neck and shoulders.

"'He loves her,' said Amanda, who was sitting on the floor beside the stocks.

"'And you love her, too.'

"'Yes.'

"Amanda got to her knees and kissed me. Then she licked my face. I know it was mainly the semen she was after, and maybe my tears too, and it was shocking, but it was sweet and caring too. She worked on me patiently till she'd gotten it all, and my face was clean except for her saliva and the smudged remains of my makeup. And Mr. Page, I am so in love with you!"

Julia's lips slid over the smooth head of Mr. Page's cock, and she slowly, slowly took him in, wanting to draw out his pleasure in seeing his shaft disappear between her pale pink lips. When her nose was flattened against him, she raised her head faster till her lips were just kissing the end. She squeezed out a clear slippery drop, which she licked up, and went down again, slowly, but faster with every stroke, enjoying the way his hand rested on her head, controlling without forcing her - he shouldn't exert himself too much - till she got to her feet and bent over between his legs so she could drive him deeper into her and choke on him.

She didn't slow down when she felt his body tense and knew his orgasm was on the way, and not when she felt his thighs move under her hands. It was only when she knew for sure the time had come that she went down on him as far as she could, lips disappearing into his fly, and let him pump his load deep inside her, his breath coming hard, his orgasm so long - four weeks of semen saved up for this moment. It filled her mouth, gushed up into her sinuses, and dripped from her nose.

She held him on her tongue and felt his semen ooze from the back of her mouth to pool behind her lips. She slowly lowered her bottom till she was squatting, his cock still in her, and then sat back, careful not to lose anything as he left her mouth. She looked up at him and saw that he was watching, interested as always. She had to look a sight with that milky, viscous rope dangling from one nostril, and he would know how her sinuses burned - that was her gift to him. She smiled at him, heart swelling, and swallowed his semen, hating and loving it, as she'd done hundreds of times in the nearly three years of their love.

"Come sit in my lap," said Mr. Page, and Julia climbed into his lap. He put one arm around her waist; with a fingertip of his free hand he took the strand of semen from her nose and fed it to her.

"Tell," he said.

Julia put her arms around Mr. Page's neck and whispered her story in his ear. "I asked Amanda, 'what will happen if she moves in with him?'

"She said, 'I can't go with her. I make her life too complicated. But it's okay. Karen will take care of me, and Emily won't leave me, not really.' Her manner was matter-of-fact as she said this: she was stating simple truths.

"We watched Emily and Frederick cuddle: she was sitting in his lap, the way I'm in yours now, and they were absorbed in each other.

"Karen took Amanda away, and I was alone in the stocks. I wasn't really watching anymore, but thinking about you and me. Our games, Sir: I play at being a slut, a person you can't possibly love; I play at being abandoned. They're the things I'm most afraid of, being unloved and abandoned."

"We all play with the things we most fear and desire, Julia."

"What is that for you, Mr. Page?"

"You already know."

Julia kissed him and said, "Tell me anyway, Sir."

"Being a beast," he said softly, "driven entirely by appetite, incapable of love. Being unworthy of you."

They sat quietly for a long time. At last Mr. Page said, "Is there anything more to tell?"

"Not much, Sir. Eventually they released me from the stocks, and most of the guests left. Karen and Daniel invited Frederick to spend the night, and he and Emily went to bed. Amanda and I took turns showering, and we made a big bed for the two of us in the slave quarters."

"Did you make love?" asked Mr. Page.

"You know the answer, Sir. You're the real author of this whole story: try telling the end."

"You were both exhausted," he said, "but neither of you had had orgasms despite all that sex. So of course you made love. Am I right so far?"

"Yes, Sir," Julia sighed.

"You wondered what she and Karen had done together, but you didn't ask. You didn't want to know."

"I didn't want to know, Sir, but I did ask, and she told me."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"I'd rather not, Sir."

"It's just as well. You kissed her."

"Yes, Sir. She was clean. Only the idea was left."

"Ideas are powerful things. Was it difficult?"

"It was very difficult, Sir, but she needed to be kissed, and I needed to kiss her - so I could tell you about it later."

Julia Page sat in her husband's lap until he fell asleep, then lifted herself up very carefully so as not to wake him, dressed, and sat in a chair watching him and thinking. She would try to publish "Little Girl Lost." She had more confidence in the story than in herself as judge of it - but Emily had praised it before she'd stopped hating its author.

Emily was right about it being too dark and sad. Julia decided to relent, at least a little. She'd revise it to let the girl's mother live, and she'd allow them to hope - just enough to give them strength to go on.

Julia glanced up at Mr. Page, who was still napping in his chair. His color was good, his breathing deep and regular. She would sit with him till he woke up, waiting patiently: they had plenty of time.