All Comments on 'Julia Shows Off'

by shutterpsb

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You posted this story 5 years ago

Posted on or about 2/12/2015. Why are you posting it again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel, .

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For reference....

Anon 02/05/20....."This story is a revision of a story of the same title I published on Literotica many years ago". Just in case you forgot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh yeah

Awesome hot storyline and well told. Sequel should be Jules’ POV.

hbcpl2019hbcpl2019about 4 years ago
Fantastic

Very erotic, thank you for posting!!

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago
Bill and Julia need to swap with bill and connie

Bill and Julia need to swap with bill and connie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

But if cross the line to adultery one star.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Swinging may not be for Dan

Anyone with insecurity or inferiority issues should never enter into swinging. Their insecurities will be a wet blanket over what could be a lot of fun. Those issues will wear on the partner and eventually cause friction. There has to be full communication and a ton of trust for this lifestyle to work. I really liked this story.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 2 years ago
To The Jerkoff:

The awareness of the real risks of possible consequences and outcomes is exceedingly not a matter of "insecurity or inferiority issues". It constitutes realistic, mature, responsible and intelligent consideration before making life-altering or marital destroying decisions. It is the exercise of mind and logic rather than emotion and infantile selfishness, or as others have put it: "thinking with one's dick instead of one's mind".

Of course, a necessary prerequisite is having a mind - something clearly you have never possessed.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Sorry, 2 stars. She runs roughshod ALL OVER his feelings, doesn't give two shits what he wants or needs. She even admits it in the story, but doesn't bother to fix it.

/

Notice how it's ALL about what she wants. She didn't even ONCE mention wanting to do something FOR HIM. Useless ballast. He should divorce her and get himself a real woman who'll love him enough to give him kids instead of dragging him to be her portable dildo for her self-validation.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

@the jerk in comments: 90% of "open marriages" and swingers break up. Sound like those who have "insecurity" are the ones with brains, not the society rejects who failed a marshmallow test as toddlers and whose brain can't see beyond the next "this makes me feel good" corner or understand impact of things beyond "I wanna".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershutterpsb@shutterpsb
I'm a fat old man who tries to write short, entertaining, stroke stories. Best not to expect more than that. At some point I'll post some new stuff.