Julia Takes a Ride

Story Info
Julia rides the train, showing off and seducing strangers.
1.4k words
3.95
23.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a rather conservative looking, middle-aged woman of average appearance and demeanor. I work as a school psychologist in Los Angeles. My boyfriend Frank is a studio musician who plays bass with many of the up and coming bands in the area. He's also in his late thirties, with sandy brown hair and of no particular physical distinction. He wears glasses and except for smoking pot, has no singular outstanding traits or characteristics.

We have been together for almost eight years, with no kids, just one scruffy looking dog that just showed up at our place one day. We live in Culver City where I work at a public middle school.

About three years ago I was bored and wanted to spice things up in our romantic life. We get along fine, but after a time every relationship either settles into a boring routine or busts up over one thing or another -- money, jealousy, careers, what have you.

So I decided to try something new with him. I asked him to accompany me late one night on the Metro train to downtown LA. The train runs through some seedy areas and while it's safe enough during the day, usually I don't ride it after dark.

However, this particular night, I decided to dress up in heels, a sheer, low cut tight white blouse, and a black miniskirt with no panties or stockings. It was a warm summer night, and while most people on the train wore jeans, T-shirts, and sneakers, when I walked onto the train my outfit caused quite a stir.

The train had mostly black and Mexican American people on it of various ages, no doubt coming home from the late shift, or out for a night after a ball game or some such thing. I scanned the train that I was on, and found a particularly handsome but somewhat low-income looking black man. He was tall, muscular, and built, with thick fingers and a strong, wide back.

I stood near where he was sitting and had instructed my boyfriend beforehand to stay close but act as if he didn't know me on the train. He had said sure, wondering what the heck was going on.

The handsome black stranger had a nice short Afro and was clean-shaven. I made eye contact with him, and our eyes lingered a bit longer than normal. I could tell he was attracted to me; his eyes scanned down my shape and lingered at my sheer blouse, and tight black skirt. I dropped my little bag and leaned over slowly so he could see I had no panties on, and as I slowly picked up my bag, I saw him staring hungrily at me. He could have likely seen my pussy, which was neatly trimmed, and crotch openly exposed without the white lace panties I usually wear.

Then he moved his backpack so I could sit next to him. After a few minutes I asked him for a cigarette. He said he didn't smoke, but he took this as an invitation to start talking to me. He said are you from around here, I've never seen you on the train before. I said I lived on the west side, and was just out for the evening. He asked if I wanted to get a drink at his place, he lived alone and I said sure.

He said his stop was coming up, and in a few minutes he got up and I followed him. My boyfriend Frank followed discretely behind us, Jeff didn't realize he was there at all.

We walked a few blocks to Jeff's apartment, and when we got nearly there, I said hey, this is my friend Frank, he just likes to watch. You can screw me but he's got to watch everything. Jeff was a bit put off, but I smiled sexily at him, and he said, oh shit, what the hell.

We went into his small one-bedroom in an older apartment building, and he got us all drinks. Jeff put on some soul music and we settled in for the evening. Jeff started kissing me, and undressed me slowly. I had on a white lacey bra, push up, that showed off my full tits, and he hungrily licked and sucked them. Frank was so turned on, his eyes were huge, yet he didn't say a word. Jeff pushed me back on the sofa; I spread my legs wide so both men could see my pussy as he got the condoms out. Next I got on my knees and sucked Jeff deep as he sat on the sofa. His thick black cock filled my mouth and throat completely. Frank's cock is long and thin and I could tell he was jealous watching Jeff ravish my mouth, but he was far too turned on to stop us.

Finally I leaned back and spread my legs. My skirt slid way up my tights, and with no panties on Jeff could get right into me. His cock was thick, long and fully erect, and it hurt a little going in but Jeff had some lube and soon he was slamming it right into me hard. I could feel myself start to cum, but Jeff said "Wait, baby, I want to make this last." Frank started moaning quietly, I could see his cock straining in his pants, and he couldn't take his eyes off of us. Jeff pulled out, and roughly turned me over, and said "Take it like a dog, you filthy slut!" He slammed into me, his cock driving deep inside me with every stroke. Frank was drooling at this point, I was out of my mind with pleasure, and I could feel Jeff start to cum deep inside me. He turned me over onto my back again, and filled me entirely with his huge thick rod. Soon he pumped wave after wave of hot cum deep into me as we groaned with pleasure.

After he came, he said, " Clean us up, bitch." I got a washcloth from the bathroom, and cleaned off his dripping cock and my drenched, swollen pussy. Afterwards we were all pretty quiet, the room was electric with sexual heat. I slowly put my skimpy clothes back on as Jeff pulled on his pants.

"So you guys are into this huh?" Jeff said finally.

"Yeah."

"You want to come back sometime?"

"Maybe," I said, but knew I never would.

Jeff scrawled out his cell phone number, gave it to me, and then we called an Uber car and Frank and I took off into the night.

As soon as we got home, Frank was all over me. He was never as turned on as when he watched his quiet, nondescript girlfriend fuck this strange black dude like a nympho. We didn't talk about it much, we were afraid to break the spell. But when things get slow in the bedroom, I say, "It's time for me to take a ride." Afterwards Frank can't get enough of me for weeks. Of course we are always careful to use condoms and take precautions.

We've never talked much about it; I think we're afraid to break the hold it has over us. Sometimes I just dress really sexily and ride the Metro with Frank, and he watches how men and some women devour me with their eyes. Sometimes I deliberately spread my legs wide so a sexy stranger can see my wet swollen pussy. Sometimes I'll deliberately unbutton a few too many buttons of my blouse so anyone can see my huge, full tits. It's fun to see men's reactions to my wantonness.

I suppose my friends would be shocked by my behavior, but I can't help it. It's always gotten both of us off really excited, and I have no intention of stopping.

One time things did get a little scary. It was late at night, and Frank was pretending to be a stranger a couple of rows back from where I was sitting on the train. I had a guy who looked like a homeless dude come on to me. He was a bit too old, but you could tell he was a lady killer in his day. He sat next to me and started to hit on me, but Frank moved over (Frank knows jiu-jitsu) and told him loudly to back off and he did.

Other than that, we've been pretty lucky. I suppose it's partly the danger that really turns us on, I am a psychologist after all, but I'm also human; and frankly I wouldn't stop even if I could.