All Comments on 'Julia's Preference'

by zpolymer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story about foreskin addiction. I've read it all now. There are few to no stories worth reading today, this has to be the worst by far.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 2 years ago
Interesting

Having been cut at infancy myself, I had no idea this could be a preference for females. Enjoyed the story very much. (4)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding story!! 5 stars!! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to the first anonymous: if you're that sensitive to content like this you could have simply looked at the story tags before you started reading. It's not War and Peace but it's hot.

Chris51Chris51over 2 years ago

Saw you post about the story and just scanned through it. Looks very interesting. I'll read it later tonight.

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would prefer to simply purge my cut vs uncut fetish from my mind forever, but this was undeniably hot. Well done.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 1 year ago

Nice. It would be so exciting to be William, and to be told by your girlfriend that she could never go back to settling for sex with your circumcised dick again ...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As a male with a tight circumcision, although not as high as William's, and with just a little of my frenulum left, I sympathize with poor little William. I always wished the doctor had left me more inner foreskin and more frenulum. I sort of envy William being quick to ejaculate, because I am very slow to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzpolymer@zpolymer
Mostly normal, but I have a handful of less-than-common kinks that I have bouncing around my head, so I'm writing a few trashy stories to get some of it out of my system. I like to keep my stories short; fewer than 2 pages if possible. I like hearing feedback but these stori...