Julie and Her Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie and her sister fool around.
1.2k words
4.18
45.4k
45

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be the first of a multi part series. Much of it is based on fact. A big part of writing and reading is for the reader to decide which is fact and which is fiction. I will leave that all to your imagination. Please read my other stories and give me some feedback.

***

Even at 18 years old I knew I was different from the other boys. I am 5-6, but very thin and hardly any body hair. When I am in the locker room I saw the size of the cocks and felt humiliated at how much smaller mine is.

At home I tend to get lost in my school work except for when my mother is out. When that happens, my older sister, Becca, loves to parade around in her underwear. At 21 she is 3 years older than me and has the reputation of being the town tramp. My mother hates that, but when she is out, Becca loves to walk around like a real slut teasing both my father and I.

Throughout most of the day, she was in red garters, stockings, red knickers and bra. I tried to concentrate on what I was doing, but I could not help but stare at her. She knew what she was doing and smiled at me as she wiggled her arse. After a while my father left for work and she went out with her friends.

I had planned to just do some school work and maybe jerk off, but for whatever reason I went into her bedroom. There on the bed I saw her red underwear, she must have changed before she left. I could not help myself, I went inside and I could still feel how warm they were. When I touched her knickers there were not only warm bit wet. I had always suspected that she got off on prancing around like that, and now I knew I was right.

Without a second thought, I took off my clothes and put her clothing on. First the garter belt and then I rolled up her stockings, being careful not to tear them. When I put her tight knickers on my tiny cock pressed into them and barely made a bulge. Since we were close in body size, when I put her bra on it fit nicely. I went into her hamper and found some dirty knickers and stuffed the bra and looked at myself in the mirror. I loved what I saw! All I needed was a wig and I might have passed for a woman.

At this point I was thinking of jerking off when in the mirror I saw the reflection of Becca. I knew there was no way of explaining this away and started to cry. Instead of yelling at me or slapping me in the face, she simply took me in her arms and held me tight.

Finally I looked up at her and said in a soft voice, "I am sorry."

She stroked my face and smiled. "Don't be sorry dear, I had suspected you might be a sissy for a long time. I was hoping by leaving my clothes out and sneaking back in that you would do this. I am glad you did!"

"We need to get you properly finished dear, so take off your clothes."

She saw I was hesitant and just smiled. "It is just us girls here dear, it is fine. Do you have a fem name yet?"

That question caught me by surprise. My parents were Beatle fans and named me after John's son - Julian. While it might have been an honor, a name like Julian tends to get a guy laughed at and even beat up.

I decided now was the time to make that name work for me and said softly "My name is Julie."

"Ok Julie, take off your clothes and let's get you properly dressed. The first thing we need to do is get rid of your entire hair sweetie. Normally we would use Nair, but since you have such little hair and it is fine, just use my razor."

It took me no time to remove my chest hair and underarm hair, but I did not know what to do about my pubic hair. Seeing my confusion Becca gave me an evil look and pulled her skirt up and knickers down. For the first time in real life I saw a woman's cunt. As I always suspected, Becca shaved her cunt.

"Julie. Most women shave their cunts now, you should shave yours too. Besides it will really make you clit look cute. "

Normally a woman calling my cock a clit would have hurt my feelings, but I was feeling so feminine now, it just seemed right. My hands were shaking a bit so Becca took my clit and sissy bits (that is what she called my balls) and shaved them for me. The sensation of my sister touching me made me rock hard.

She looked at me sweetly and said "Let me help you sweetie."

She started to play with my clit and in just a few strokes I came harder than I ever thought possible. She held out her hand and caught every drop and then held it up to my face.

"Sweetie, if you are going to be a woman, you have to learn to swallow cum." After a second I realized she was right and lapped it from her palm. Truthfully I actually liked the taste and knew in time I would be getting a lot more.

Once I was completely shaven, she took out clothes for me. She knew I liked the red lingerie that she was wearing, so she gave me the same lingerie in black. With my fair skin, the black looked so erotic! She went into a drawer and took out a set of silicone tits.

She smiled and said "Before my tits came in, I brought these. When I left the house I would slip them into my bra when I got to school. Now I can share them with my little sister." The tits looked great and then she gave me a short black dress to wear.

As I put it on, I felt my clit quiver and I came again. Becca knew what happened and giggled "You better make sure you do the laundry before Mom sees that!"

Once the dress was one, she went into her closet and took out a blond wig and put it on my head. I turned and looked in the mirror and was shocked. I really did look like Becca's little sister. No one would ever suspect what was really hanging between my legs.

"Let's lay down some ground rules sis. You can wear my clothes whenever you are home alone or when I am here too, but make sure you wash them right after you are done. If Mom ever found out what we are doing, we would both be in big trouble!"

I laughed and said "Imagine what Dad would say?"

She just turned her head away and never responded to that.

Becca's next remark surprised me, "Once I think you are really a woman, I will teach you how to make love to a man."

I looked in the mirror and smiled. "I can't wait, but who would that be Becca?'

She answered in one word and then left me standing there in shock.

The only word she said was "Dad."