All Comments on 'Julie Becomes John's Pet Ch. 01'

by Johns Pet Julie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love it

That story made me very hot. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the way all women need to be treated

i am 41yo black master, and i feel this how all women should be treated , keep up the good work john

ShyWetThiefShyWetThiefover 18 years ago
Interesting begining

As far as sharing a personal experience from memory, it's nicely writen. I wouldn't mind seeing more detail as far as sensation goes, though. For example, exactly how his cock felt in your mouth, how his hands felt on your body, what emotion his hands stirred up. Also, you implied a little that that was the first blow job that you'd ever had, but it wasn't definite. Forgive the critique! It was an excellent beginning and I look forward to seeing more. Thanks for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good beginning

I like the pschyology of submissiveness and what/why a woman feels and thinks as she feels herself becoming more submissive. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This illustrates one Problem I have

If she now has a master, who commands her life adn and martial privledges, she needs to inform her husband and ask for a divorce. The difference in a sub having sex with her dom and a loving wive having sex with whoever is nil.

She needs a divorce, explain why she needs someone else to her kids and let John provide room and board. There is no other moral answer.

Allison03062Allison03062almost 18 years ago
WOW!!!

I'm not much of an S & M type, but this story got me HOT. The though of what sounds like an incredible stud suddenly and unexpectedly pulling his towel away and him having you feast on his rod was an awesome surprise.

The first chapter was so good that I want to savor it for a while and hold off on reading the others...but the suspense is already getting to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

I loved every second of this and cannot wait until you finish chapter 10. I am sure you have many wonderful commets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I have just read chapter 10 not having read this

before. This woman is not involved in BDSM she is involved in an on going affair that puts herself, her husband, and her family at risk. The man "owning her" is not a master he is very simply a user, and possibly a pimp. There is nothing involving true BDSM in the 10th chapter, it is only pimping her out for sexual use and placing her at medical risk, of course in the other chapters I have not read she may have already contracted some very interesting STDs and HIV. Were I her husband and found out what she had been doing for years I am afrain I would simply shoot them both and throw myself on the mercy of the court for temporary insanity. Please ready my comments on the 10th chapter.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Great Start

A too short but very good start. Will have to read more. You hooked me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Emotions

You elicite an extreme amount of emotions through your writing. There were times when i was reading, i felt excitement, envy, anger (Toward John), pity, fear(for Julie, and even an amount of sorrow for the lost husband and his drinking his family and life away. You have a rare talent. I applaud you.

I hope you are being safe and John truley has your best interests at heart. It would be a shame and he a fool if he abused such a trusting and devoted slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
An A-Plus MUST READ series!!!

I loved this collection of erotic tales from Julie’s life. Each chapter may not be “five stars” because some of them seem like setups for future ones but this is a classic case of the whole being greater than the sum the parts and the series is an A-Plus. Her story is smolderingly erotic and she’s becoming uninhibited and independent. This series is profound, thought-provoking and the best erotic series I have read in a long time. Julie is an excellent writer. I am delighted she’s back and I look forward to reading more of her stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a literotica classic

I have had this story bookmarked for years, and always come back to it. It's so great! you are a genius!! I... need... more... this is definitely one of the top 10 literotica stories for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She's for real but

There’s no doubt the author is legitimate as no one would try to portray a sympathetic character that in reality is such a selfish, disgraceful, self-righteous whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic

glad I found this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Totally Amazing!!!

I really love your writing. I really loved how he didn't force her into something she wasn't ready for, but then took her when she was.

Please write more. You are so talented.

Tbirdb1055Tbirdb1055about 7 years ago

This story was very hot.i will be an avid reader of your writings.please let me know when the next parts comes out.cant wait.thank you so very much. You can also reach me at tbirdmarble@yahoo.com..Thanks again.

chrissy2chrissy2over 5 years ago
cum love

I so know how that feel the cum on one's face and the taste - john is so powerful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous