All Comments on 'Julie Becomes John's Pet Ch. 10'

by Johns Pet Julie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

Great series of stories love em. Keep up great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what a lucky woman

I have just finished reading the 10 "submissions" of your story and may i say that i am quite jealous. i have been a sex slave for 3 years and it seems so trivial compared to what you have experianced. i am truly in awe. congradulations. may we all be so lucky.

~punkinmonkie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Now from someone who isn't the author or a friend.

Your children, parents, friends must be so proud. Good for you. As for John, Mr. Muscles, karma will take car of him, hopefully you too. Go on and live the hell you call a life in silence. Spare us any more of this train wreck of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I really havent read the other stories.

This one stands alone. I am married to my sex slave, and have owned several others while owning this one for over ten years. The one real thing that concerns BDSm is safe, sane, consensual, in sex, in behavior, in punishment, in play. What you are describing here is not BDSM. The girl has been taken to a low class dive nude strip club for sexual use without her prior consent nor desire. She isnt really given a choice although she has one, she can walk out, though I am not sure how such a low class establishment would take that. At this point if she dances and gets used, she has rape, coercion, and possible drug charges to consider. Since this was planned beforehand without her knowledge we will have to consider organized crime. The risk to her own health is very great. Yes we have gone to strip clubs and yes we are very careful going into better quality places and taking a variety of safety measures. The woman depicted in this story has very low self esteem, incapable of her own decisions, and is in a mutual death spiral with her so called "master". It is time for her to say no, walk away and if she is a true submissive to find a true master who considers her welfare first and foremost before anything else. A true sub or slave is a jewel, who has given themself to you, it is your respondsibility to care for and nurish her, use her yes, let her grow and flower, but in all things safe, sane, and consensual.

funrunnerfunrunneralmost 17 years ago
Welcome back!!!

Glad to see you back!!! Look forward to seeing the rest of your stories.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Tease

Such a short tease of what will come.

Will have to wait for the rest. Hope it gets very nasty.

Why are the prudes that trash your stories reading on Lit?

peterbrazenpeterbrazenalmost 17 years ago
Another great chapter

Julie, You have done it again and cannot wait until the next chapter. Peter

Johns Pet JulieJohns Pet Juliealmost 17 years agoAuthor
Responding To The Responses

Comment #3 was bizarre, and may I remind the person who left it that they have complete editorial control over what they read. If you don’t like it, don’t read it- but kindly do not try to censor me by demanding that I remain silent...........As for Comment #4, I think you’re taking a weird and quantum leap when you suggest that “organized crime” has anything with this. Remember, your definition of “BDSM” is not universal, and the rest of the world is not required to play by the rules that you described. The word “domination” is part of the term, and I’ve certainly been dominated. The term “BDSM” applies...........My theory is that what gets under people's skin is that the story IS real, and it doesn't take place in a vacuum. I'm not a sexual robot without a past or a future. I'm a real person with a real life, a real family, and real friends. When that stuff gets thrown into the picture it feels "too real" for a lot of people, and it freaks them out...........

I love sharing the details of what went on and I love getting feedback, but if what’s happened in my life genuinely upsets you, you’d be well advised to simply not read. THANKS to all that read and enjoyed my story!

snake307snake307almost 17 years ago
Nice story so far

Julie, I liked your story and writing so far, and hope you continue writing to tell us the rest of it.

As for the critics, remember no one has ever been universally loved, and I doubt anyone ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Julie

I have been reading your chapters since you first came out. This one was a bit of a tease but I like it. When do you give John the one thing his younger girls can't....Your Daughter. She must be eighteen by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She's for real but

There’s no doubt the author is legitimate as no one would try to portray a sympathetic character that in reality is such a selfish, disgraceful, self-righteous whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous