Julie Goes to a Wedding Pt. 02

Story Info
The girls stop at a diner for some kinky fun.
2.4k words
4.4
3.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers. I am starting a new series. This is a bit different in that my previous works are based on mostly real experiences. This series will be a mix of fact and fiction. It will have quite a bit of BDSM and "bodily functions." If that is not your thing, please read one of my other stories. Finally, everyone is 18+ and all activities were consensual.

My name is Julie, I am a sissy that has been living as a woman all my adult life. I live with 4 other genetic women; my wife, Nancy, my sister and her wife, Becca and Annie and finally our aunt, Aunt Patti. All of us are submissive except for my aunt who is the Domme of the family.

The other woman involved is Marsha. She is my boss at the library I work at. She is the only one that knows what is really between my legs. Everyone else is convinced I am a genetic woman.

This is where we left off in the first chapter:

Mistress had just used her finger to gag us both and puke on each other.

We both smelled terrible, and Mistress asked if we enjoyed it and we both nodded. Mistress said to me, "Marsha is obviously as nasty as you are Julie. Now Julie, lay on your back in the puke."

I never hesitated and when I was on my back, my clitty was hard again. "Go ahead Marsha, pick a hole and fuck Julie."

Marsha scraped the puke from her tits and reached back to wipe some along the crack of her ass and into her asshole. Once lubed she impaled her filthy asshole on to my clit.

I was so excited already from the humiliation that I soon came hard. I continued to spurt inside Marsha's beautiful asshole. Once I was done cumming, Mistress had me lick her filthy asshole clean.

As I cleaned Marsha, I reached around and fingered her cunt to a nice orgasm. As I was getting Marsha off, I felt something warm on us both. Mistress was pissing on us.

I smiled to myself; the day was off to a great start.

And Now:

Mistress made us stand up, we both smelled so bad and were dripping puke from different parts of our body. Mistress said, "Go to the restraints hanging from the barn rafters and lift your arms up. I need to wash you both."

With our arms above our heads. facing each other, Mistress reached up and tied our wrists and then stepped back and smiled. "You girls are naked and filthy, but you still look sexy."

Mistress then took off her clothes so she could give us what I call a "whore's shower."

She got a hose and sprayed us off with cold water. Marsha and I screeched like little girls as the cold water hit our bodies. Once we were soaked, Mistress used a bucket of soapy water and washed us as if we were cars in a driveway. Once we were covered in soap, she hosed us off and we screamed again. Mistress stepped back and laughed at us naked, tied and drenched in water. Luckily the barn was heated.

Mistress stepped in front of me and the look on her face told me she had something wicked in mind. She reached back and pushed her finger into my wet asshole. She continued to wiggle her finger inside my asshole and she whispered in my ear, "Who owns you slave?"

We both knew my aunt owns me, but I also knew what she wanted to hear. I responded, "You own this slave Mistress."

"Good girl." Mistress continued to wiggle her finger inside my asshole and when she slid it out, it was covered in shit. She brought the finger to my lips and smeared it across them as if she were applying lipstick.

She pressed her naked body to mine as we kissed passionately. As we kissed, she reached for my hard clit and started to stroke me.

As she did, Marsha was watching. I could see how excited she was in that her cunt was red and swollen. She tried to get herself off by crossing one leg over the other.

After a few minutes, I came hard and sprayed all over Mistress' thighs. She let me recover and asked, "Did you enjoy that slave?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you."

Mistress never hesitated and viciously kicked me into my sissy balls. I screamed in agony and just hung limply by my wrist restraints.

When Mistress went to Marsha, Marsha could see the vicious lust in Mistress' eyes. Mistress repeated the process on Marsha that she did with me and after smearing shit on Marsha's lips, kissing her and getting Marsha off, Mistress brought her knee into Marsha's cunt.

Both of us had tears running down our faces. That pleased Mistress.

Mistress then stood in front of us and fingered herself to an intense orgasm. The intensity of the orgasm caused her to sink to her knees.

Once the afterglow of her orgasm passed, Mistress reached up and untied us. She looked at us, "Go prepare my bath."

The 3 of us walked naked in the morning air to the house so that Mistress could bathe. The air had a chill in it which made our nipples hard as we walked. Once she was done with her bath, I asked her what she would like for breakfast. She said that we pleased her so much, she would take us out for breakfast.

All of us got dressed in light colored sun dresses that showed off our figures. Our underwear consisted of push up bras and lacy French cut knickers. All of us wore garters and stockings.

I drove to a small restaurant that serves a nice brunch. As we walked in a young girl called out, "We are not open yet, but if you sit down, I will fetch y'all some coffee."

I noticed that the girl said "fetch" and thought that was an odd term.

After we were seated, the girl (her name tag said "Molly") brought us coffee. Mistress asked me to hand her the creamer and I said, "Yes Mistress."

As soon as I said "Mistress," Molly's tone changed. She lowered her head as she spoke to Mistress and spoke softly.

Mistress noticed it as well and asked, "Is something wrong girl?"

Molly was flustered now, and Mistress said kindly, "You are a slave dear, aren't you?"

Molly answered, "Yes Mistress. As soon as I heard the other girl address you as 'Mistress,' I realized you are a Domme. I hope I did not offend you Mistress."

Mistress smiled warmly, "No dear, you had no way of knowing that I was a Domme, but as soon as you realized I was, you acted correctly. You are very well-trained girl. Is your Owner here?"

"Yes Mistress, she is the manager. Shall I fetch her for you?"

Again, I heard her say "fetch," but this time it made sense. I realized I have always used the same term as well as a sign of submissiveness.

In a moment, and older woman came out. Her name tag said "Judy." She was a BBW, but she carried her weight well and looked lovely.

Molly brought her Owner Judy to us, and Mistress introduced us all. "Judy, my name is Ursula, and these girls are my slaves, Julie and Marsha."

Judy ignored the slaves and reached out to shake Mistress' hand, "Nice to meet you, Ursula. My girl said you wanted to speak with me. Is there a problem?"

Mistress said, "Just the opposite dear. I had wanted to compliment you; your slave is very well trained."

That made Judy smile, "Thank you Ursula, we have been together over 10 years, and I am proud of Molly."

I looked at Molly and I could see how proud she was at being praised by both Dommes.

Mistress asked, "How soon till you open Judy?"

"In about 30 minutes."

Mistress then asked, "May I ask a favor of you please dear? Would you mind taking off your panties and handing them to Julie?"

Judy seemed to hesitate, "My panties are really nasty Ursula. Molly and I had an intense session last night and I came in my panties. Also, I have not had a chance to change them yet from yesterday. I was on my period. Molly and I overslept and did not shower."

Mistress smiled, "We are all adults here Judy and we are all in the nasty lifestyle. No need to be embarrassed."

Judy shrugged and reached under her dress and pulled her panties down and gave them to Mistress. As Judy said, they were nasty. They had skid marks on them and pee, sweat and cum stains as well. There were also blood stains on them.

Judy said, "Yesterday was the last day of my period."

Mistress took the filthy panties and handed them to me. "Put them in your mouth slave."

I did as commanded and soon I could smell and taste the stains on her knickers.

Mistress smiled, "Would you please allow my slave, Marsha, to honor you by licking your pussy please Judy?"

Judy smiled and hiked up her dress and sat down with her legs spread wide.

Mistress looked at Marsha, "Take off your clothes and serve Judy properly." Marsha never hesitated and stripped naked and got between Judy's spread legs and started to perform oral on her.

Marsha later told us, that Judy's cunt really did stink. Between the smell of piss, sweat and blood, Judy's cunt was quite pungent. As Marsha explained that I knew that just added to the pleasure Marsha got from serving Judy.

Judy soon closed her eyes to savor the sensations she was feeling. Mistress got up and moved behind the chair Judy was sitting in and reached down the top of Judy's dress and started to tweak Judy's nipples.

That sent Judy over the edge, and she came hard all over Marsha's face. By the time Judy was done, Marsha had cum and bits of dried blood all over her face.

Judy sighed, "That was lovely, thank you slave. You did very good."

Mistress asked Judy, "Do you have to pee dear?"

Judy nodded and released along hard stream of piss all over Marsha's face and tits.

Judy looked to her girl Molly and said, "Tend to the Mistress, but take off your clothes first to serve her properly."

Once Molly was naked, she knelt in front of Mistress and asked permission to take her knickers off. Mistress lifted her shapely ass and Molly slid the panties off of Mistress.

Mistress reached for the panties and handed them to me, "Put these over your head." I obeyed and between Judy's filthy knickers in my mouth and now Mistress' knickers on her face and head, I was humiliated.

Molly was somewhat timid as she tended to Mistress' cunt, so Mistress grabbed Molly by the ears and rubbed her face all over her cunt. It was obvious that was painful for Molly, but Mistress saw that Judy would allow it, so she twisted Molly's ears as she used Molly's face and mouth to get off.

After Mistress had a nice orgasm, she spread her legs wider and pissed on Molly. Between Mistress and Judy there was quite a puddle of piss on the floor.

Mistress looked to Judy, "Where do you keep the cleaning supplies?"

Judy pointed and Mistress said, "I know your slave has to shower before opening your restaurant. If you allow it, I will have my girls clean up."

Judy appreciated that and walked with Marsha and I to the closet. In the meantime Molly went to grab a quick shower. As we walked, it was apparent that my clit was quite hard and was protruding into my short skirt.

Judy exclaimed, "Holy shit, your girl is really a man!"

Mistress gently corrected her, "Julie is a sissy dear. She was raised as a woman and has lived as one her adult entire life."

Judy quickly apologized and said to Mistress, "Do you mind if I help Julie with her little problem?"

Mistress told Marsha to mop the floor as Judy tended to my clit. I watched as Marsha got on the floor and lifted her sexy bare ass into the air to wipe the floor.

I walked over to Mistress Judy and pulled my knickers down to my ankles and lifted my skirt exposing my clit and sissy balls.

Judy remained seated, still naked from the waist down and reached out to play with my clit and sissy balls. "They are so cute, I love them!"

Judy leaned over and took my clit in her mouth and started to suckle me. Between watching all that had happened so far and Judy's expert cock sucking, I knew I would not last long.

As I started to spurt into Judy's mouth, I suddenly felt extreme pain on my clit. As I was spurting in Judy's mouth, Judy was viciously biting on my clit and twisting on sissy balls. I was screaming, but the knickers in my mouth muffled the sound. The intense pain only added to my pleasure, and I continued to cum hard.

After I was finally done, Judy grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth to hers. After removing the filthy knickers from my mouth, she pushed the cum from her mouth into mine. After all the cum was in my mouth, Judy broke the kiss and slapped my face hard.

Mistress Ursula watched it all and laughed, "Judy you are a woman after my own heart!"

I looked down and could see teeth marks on my tiny clit. I happened to look at Marsha, she was naked on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor. As she moved, her big tits jiggled and swayed. The scene was so erotic!

With my knickers still at my ankles, I helped Marsha finished cleaning and then we sprayed disinfectant on the floor.

I stood up and asked permission to pull my knickers up. Mistress Ursula nodded and then told Marsha to get dressed. Judy handed Marsha a towel so she could dry the piss on her face and tits before she got dressed. The nasty scent of the piss on Marsha was still there. Mistress and Judy put there knickers back on and adjusted their dresses. In a moment we moved the table back to its location and took seats.

As the restaurant opened, everything looked normal. Molly returned and poured our coffee and we all smiled at each other sharing a secret kinky secret.