Julie Goes to a Wedding Pt. 04

Story Info
The girls get nasty and filthy.
3.4k words
4.5
2.8k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers. I am starting a new series. This is a bit different in that my previous works are based on mostly real experiences. This series will be a mix of fact and fiction. It will have quite a bit of BDSM and "bodily functions." If that is not your thing, please read one of my other stories. Finally, everyone is 18+ and all activities were consensual.

My name is Julie, I am a sissy that has been living as a woman all my adult life. I live with 4 other genetic women, my wife, Nancy, my sister and her wife, Becca and Annie and finally our aunt, Aunt Patti. All of us are submissive except for my aunt who is the Domme of the family.

The other woman involved is Marsha. She is my boss at the library I work at. She is the only one that knows what is really between my legs. Everyone else is convinced I am a genetic woman.

This is where we left off in the last chapter:

Jane (formerly Greg) had become a sissy for the first time in "her" life and was about to fuck her Aunt Ro.

Still wearing her sundress, Jane got behind her aunt and Mistress guided her clit into her aunt's wet cunt. Mistress got behind Jane and took Jane's hips in her hand and guided her so that she gyrated her hips as she drilled her clit into her aunt's wet pussy.

Like she did in the diner to Judy, Mistress reached down into Jane's sundress and tweaked her nipples. We watched as Ro's big tits jiggled and shook until she finally screamed and came all over Jane's clit.

That was too much for Jane and she emptied her sissy balls into her aunt's cunt. They both collapsed on the ground, trying to catch their breath while Jane's clit was still inside her aunt.

In time, Jane's clit went down, and she stood up, her clit was dripping cum down her stockings.

Ro finally rolled over on to her back, her cunt leaking as well, with her legs spread wide and said, "You like being a sissy Jane?"

Jane giggled like a little girl, "I love it Aunt Ro! Can I dress like this all the time?"

Mistress answered for Ro, "If you are a good girl, we will take you shopping and your new life as a sissy cane begin tomorrow."

And now:

Since it was getting late, it was decided that Jane and her Aunt Ro would spend the night with us. After a late supper we all went into my room to pick out a nighty for Jane to wear.

Jane stood there in her bra, knickers, garter belt and stockings as we chose a light blue nighty for her to wear. The rest of us wore just garters and stockings under our nighties.

When Jane asked why she was the only one wearing a bra and knickers. I explained "We want you to feel as feminine as possible girl. Without the bra and the silicone tits inside them you would have a flat chest. The bra and silicone tits help give you the illusion of being very feminine. The knickers cover your clit and sissy balls."

When Jane looked in the mirror, she had to agree.

Her Aunt Ro said, "if you wish, we can see about hormone treatments so that your tits will look at nice as Julie's tits do"

When Ro said that I jiggled my tits for her, and we all laughed.

Mistress told Marsha and I to set up the straw in the barn for us to sleep on. When Ro asked why that was being done, Mistress explained, "You said you and your sister enjoyed pee and scat play dear. During the night, if any of us have to piss or shit, we simply do so on one of the other women. Doing that in the barn makes clean up so much easier."

Sensing Jane's uneasiness, Mistress explained, "I know this is all new to you dear, so no one will pee or shit on you, at least not yet. I think in time, you will start to want it, but for now you will just watch."

Ro told Jane, "If you need to piss tonight, you can pee on me dear, but just remember, you are a woman now girl. Squat when you pee."

We all settled in for the night. Marsha and Ro slept with Mistress and Jane and I slept together. Marsha and Ro took turns getting Mistress off orally and then got each other off.

Jane and I got into a "69" position and came in each other's mouth. Soon everyone was cuddled together and sleeping.

Somewhere in the night, I felt something warm and looked up to see Jane was pissing on me. I enjoyed it until I noticed she was standing. I was afraid of waking everyone else, so I decided to wait and tell her to squat when she pees in the morning.

During the night, we all got pissed on, except for Mistress and Jane. When we got up, we all had piss stains on our nighties and the wet fabric clung to out tits exposing our hard nipples.

Mistress looked at Jane and smiled, "How did you enjoy your first night as a woman dear?"

Jane closed her eyes and smiled, "I loved it Mistress, thank you."

Mistress' tone changed. "What a shame you have to spend your first morning as a woman being punished."

That upset his aunt and Ro asked. "What did she do wrong Mistress? I mean all we did was sleep."

Mistress looked at Ro and said, "You reminded Jane yourself last night to squat like a lady when she peed. I saw her standing and pissing on Julie like a man during the night." Mistress stared at Jane and asked, "Am I right girl?'

Jane, wisely so, did not deny it. Mistress looked to Marsha and I and told us to prepare Jane.

I had Jane get naked, except for her stockings and garters and then led her to some bales of hay that we had stacked just for punishment. We bent her over and then tied her wrists to one of the supports for the barn so that her pretty ass was exposed.

Mistress came over to Jane and said, "If you are serious about being a woman girl, you will have to concentrate on every little detail. Squatting is how a woman pisses girl, remember that!"

Mistress never hesitated and used her cane and gave Jane 5 hard strokes on Jane's ass that left 5 bright stripes and tears streaming from her eyes.

Then Mistress gave the cane to Ro, "Unless I say otherwise, you will be Jane's Domme. Give her 5 more stripes to assert your authority."

That caught Ro by surprise, but she gave Jane 5 more timid strokes. After Ro was done, she gave the cane back to Mistress. I could see the anger in Mistress' eyes, she looked to Marsha and I and said, "Prepare her aunt to be punished."

We stripped Ro and then tied her next to her niece. Mistress said, "I told you that you will be a Domme. That pathetic manner in which you caned your niece will not help her to learn to be a woman. This is how it is done."

Mistress brought her arm up and gave Ro 10 vicious strokes on her ass. When she was done, we untied Ro and as she stood up, she rubbed her ass. I could see the tears streaking down her face.

Mistress said in a softer voice, "Ro, you will have to help your niece become a woman. You are not doing her any favors by not punishing her properly. Just ask Marsha and Julie. They have both been punished. It helps make them better slaves."

Mistress touched Ro's face in a loving manner. "Go teach your slave dear."

This time Ro' gave Jane 5 vicious stokes that left 5 more stripes. When she was done, we untied Jane and Ro hugged her niece/slave. "I am sorry dear. I promise to be a better Domme and guide you to becoming a woman."

They both reached for their nighties, but Mistress said, "Stay naked. It will help remind you of what just happened."

Ro asked quietly, "May I used the toilet before we go inside, please Mistress?"

Mistress responded, "Not yet dear. After breakfast we will come back out and relieve ourselves together."

We all went into the house. Mistress and Ro sat and watched as the slaves prepared breakfast. As they sat Mistress noticed that Ro sat with her thighs closed. Mistress leaned over and parted her thighs, just a bit.

Mistress explained, "We are whores, as well as Dommes Ro. When we sit, we open our legs just enough to catch a client's eyes, but not so much that we look like cheap whores. You will need to teach that to Jane."

Ro thanked Mistress and we all started to eat. All of us, except Mistress, were squirming after we ate Mistress looked at me and asked, "Problem girl?"

I giggled, "I have to shit Mistress. I am sure we all do."

Mistress nodded, "Go into the barn. First tie Jane to a chair so she can watch what is going to happen. Then I want you and Marsha to piss on each other. Once you have done that, I want you to face each other about 3 feet apart and shit on the ground in the barn."

"Finally, I want you to smear each other's shit on your backs, thighs and asses and wipe your hands in each other hair. Do you understand?"

We all said, "Yes Mistress" and then went to the barn to obey her instructions.

As Ro and Mistress watched through the CCTV, Ro asked, "Don't you have to shit too Mistress? I mean I am about to explode."

As they watched Marsha and I start to shit ourselves. Mistress explained, "I have to shit really bad, but I have trained myself never to show my distress to my slaves. It adds to my air of dominance. If you want to be a Domme, you will have to learn that as well girl. Do you think you want to be a Domme or a slave dear?"

Ro was honest. "I am not certain. I did enjoy using the cane on my niece, but I have to admit, I enjoyed you using the cane on my ass as well."

Mistress said, "You may be a switch dear, it is too soon to tell, but for now, you must assert yourself as a Domme to train Jane to be a proper sissy."

Mistress took Jane by the hand and brought her to our toy box. She reached in and took out 2 huge dildos, each of them 16 inches long. Poor Ro gasped. "We aren't putting those inside us, are we Mistress?"

Mistress smiled, "Sort of dear, watch."

With that Mistress lubed half the dildo and then lubed her cunt. As she did she sighed; she was obviously enjoying it. Then she squatted low and took half the dildo and pushed it into her cunt. Once done she stepped into a harness, so the other 8 inches hung out like she had a cock.

Mistress then helped Ro into her "she cock" and dildo and then smiled. Once we are in the barn, follow my lead. I will use Marsha and you will use Julie. Now let's get going before I shit myself right here!"

When we got to the barn, both Julie and Marsha were covered one their back side with each other's shit. Mistress said, "Notice how sexy they look, but do not smell?"

Mistress reached for my ass and took some of the shit off my ass cheeks and offered it to Ro, "Taste it dear."

Ro did and said, "This has a lovely, sweet taste. So sensual. Now I see why diet is so important."

Mistress looked at Marsha and I, "Lay in the filthy straw girls."

As we laid there and the Mistress and Ro approached us, we all stared at their "she cocks" as they moved. With each step, the "she cocks" jiggled. I noticed Jane tied to the chair; her eyes were fixated on the "she cocks."

First Mistress and then Ro went to Jane and said, "Kiss our cocks and show your submissiveness,

Jane obeyed and then they went to Marsha and I and we did the same.

Mistress looked at Marsha and I laying in the straw and smiled, "You girls did exactly as I wanted. Very good. Now for your reward."

I watched as Mistress walked to Marsha and then squatted over her with her ass over Marsha's tits. Mistress grunted a bit and soon her asshole opened up and shit started to poke out. It broke off and then Mistress moved over Marsha's face and shit again.

It was so exciting to watch, I had to concentrate to keep my clit from exploding.

Ro walked over to me and repeated the same thing. After she was done, Mistress said to Marsha and me, "You girls know what to do."

Marsha and I started to spread the shit all over our faces, tits and belly. I watched as Marsha pushed shit into her cunt as I coated my clit with Ro's warm, soft shit.

Mistress' smile was evil as she told us to wallow and roll in the shit on the ground. Neither Marsha nor I hesitated and rolled like animals in our own shit. Soon we were completely covered in shit and straw.

Mistress went to Marsha and squatted to pee on her, and Ro did the same to me. I know I should feel humiliated, and I did, but I was far more excited than humiliated. I loved it. I knew Marsha well enough to know she felt the same way.

"Get on your hands and knees slaves." I looked at Marsha in that position, she tits hanging low and swaying as I did the same. My sissy balls swaying as well.

Mistress got behind Marsha and viciously kicked her in the cunt. Poor Marsha grabbed at her cunt and rolled around on the filthy straw.

Soon I joined Marsha because Ro viciously kicked me as well.

"Get back on your hands and knees, you useless fucking slaves!"

In spite of our pain, we obeyed and were terrified that we would be kicked again. This time I saw Mistress get behind Marsha and she lubed Marsha's asshole. I could feel Ro doing the same to me. In a moment both of us had the "she cocks" buried inside our assholes and they started to fuck us hard and fast."

As they were fucking us, they were both calling us names and slapping our asses. Each time we were slapped, shit splattered on them. I saw Mistress take shit from Marsha's tits and smear it all over her own tits and even her face.

Ro grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers and then spit on my face. "You are a disgusting pig, Julie." Then she viciously slapped my face.

I saw Mistress smile and wink at Ro as Ro abused me.

Soon sweat started to mix with the shit and piss and was dripping from our tits. Suddenly I heard Marsha scream. I saw the remote in Mistress' hands and realized something was happening with the dildo in Marsha's asshole.

In a moment, I felt the "she cock" in my ass start to vibrate. Then both Ro and Mistress started to scream as the dildos vibrated in their cunts.

Truthfully, I have no idea who came first, but after a while we were exhausted from the intensity of our orgasms. The Dommes pressed their tits on to our backs and Marsha and I collapsed with the Dommes on top of us with the "she cocks" buried inside our assholes.

We laid there for what seemed to be an eternity when I felt Ro pushing off my back and my asshole made a nasty slurping sound as it slid out of me. Mistress soon pulled her "she cock" from Marsha's asshole and Marsha and I got to our knees and cleaned the dildos by licking them.

That seemed like a waste of time because when I looked up, Mistress and Ro were covered in shit as much as Marsha and I were.

Marsha and I leaned forward and kissed the Domme's feet, thanking them for what they just did.

Ro looked at her niece, tied and helpless. The poor girl looked like she was about to erupt. Mistress nodded and Ro went to her niece.

The poor girl's clit was rock hard and leaking. Ro smiled, "I am so pleased to see your clit so hard dear."

Ro then impaled her cunt on to the girl's hard clit and started to rock back and forth. It did not take long before Jane's clit erupted, cumming hard and soon cum was dripping all over Ro's spread thighs.

Ro cupped her shitty tits and said, "Lick me clean girl." Jane hesitated a second but took her aunt's tit in her mouth and suckled her clean.

Jane's moaning told us that both she and Ro were enjoying the sensation.

Mistress looked at Marsha and I, "Untie Jane and then help her into position so we can give you filthy sluts a proper shower."

We moved to the leather cuffs hanging from the rafters of the barn and reached our arms up. Mistress and Ro secured our wrists and then got hoses and started to soak us with cold water. Then they scrubbed us clean and hosed us off again.

Once we were clean, Mistress told us to douche our assholes and cunts. Marsha and I had lost all sense of shame and modesty years ago and squatted and obeyed right away.

Whether it was confusion or shame, Jane did not obey right away. Ro grabbed the cane and gave Jane a vicious stroke on her ass. Ro grabbed Jane's hair and got into her face, "Don't you ever dare to disobey Mistress or I again!"

Ro then slapped Jane's face knocking her to the ground. Marsha and I quickly helped Jane and showed her how to douche her asshole properly.

Mistress said in a softer voice. Go inside and prepare the bath in the Master bedroom for Ro and I, then you may all bathe as well.

Once they left, Mistress told Ro to reach up and tied Ro's wrists and then showered her. Mistress said, "This is called a whore's shower dear. I thought it best to send the slaves out while we tended to each other's needs."

Once Ro was scrubbed clean, Mistress kept her tied as she fingered Ro to another orgasm.

Once Ro recovered, they switched, and Ro returned the favor.

Mistress took Ro's hand and the Dommes walked bare assed naked into the house. They went to the tub and saw the girl's had the bath prepared with scented oils in the water. The slaves helped the Dommes into the tub and then Mistress said, "I want the sissys to bathe together. Marsha, you will help them and then they will bathe you."

The slaves quickly left, and Mistress smiled at Ro across from her in the tub. Mistress playfully used her toes to play with Ro's cunt and then Ro did the same.

They were both on the edge of another orgasm as they chatted. "How did you like the experience Ro?"

"Like I said, my sister and I always did pee and scat play, but this was way more intense than we had ever done before. I loved it!"

Mistress complimented Ro, "I like how you took control of Jane and made her lick the shit from your tits. Using the cane and slapping her as you did was very well done. You are asserting your control dear, nicely done."

Mistress continued, "Tonight I have an extreme BDSM session planned for my slaves. Would you like to watch or is this too soon?"

Ro thought and explained, "It is a lot to take in Mistress, but I think Jane and I should see what we are getting involved with. I will watch with Jane tied at my feet."

Mistress smiled and then the 2 women used their toes and got each other off to another orgasm.