Julie Goes to a Wedding Pt. 05

Story Info
Both the Dommes and slaves are publicaly humiliated.
2.5k words
4.5
1.4k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers. I am starting a new series. This is a bit different in that my previous works are based on mostly real experiences. This series will be a mix of fact and fiction. It will have quite a bit of BDSM and "bodily functions." If that is not your thing, please read one of my other stories. Finally, everyone is 18+ and all activities were consensual.

My name is Julie, I am a sissy that has been living as a woman all my adult life. I live with 4 other genetic women; my wife, Nancy, my sister and her wife, Becca and Annie and finally our aunt, Aunt Patti. All of us are submissive except for my aunt who is the Domme of the family.

The other woman involved is Marsha. She is my boss at the library I work at. She is the only one that knows what is really between my legs. Everyone else is convinced I am a genetic woman.

This is where we left off in the last chapter:

Mistress took Ro's hand and the Dommes walked bare assed naked into the house.

They went to the tub and saw the slave girls had the bath prepared with scented oils in the water. The slaves helped the Dommes into the tub and then Mistress said, "I want the sissys to bathe together. Marsha, you will help them and then they will bathe you."

The slaves quickly left, and Mistress smiled at Ro across from her in the tub. Mistress playfully used her toes to play with Ro's cunt and then Ro did the same to Mistress.

They were both on the edge of another orgasm as they chatted. "How did you like the experience Ro?"

"Like I said, my sister and I always did pee and scat play, but this was way more intense than we had ever done before. I loved it! You were right, the shit tasted delicious."

Mistress complimented Ro, "I like how you took control of Jane and made her lick the shit from your tits. Using the cane and slapping her as you did was very well done. You are asserting your control dear, nicely done."

Mistress continued, "Tonight I have an extreme BDSM session planned for my slaves. Would you like to watch or is this too soon?"

Ro thought and explained, "It is a lot to take in Mistress, but I think Jane and I should see what we are getting involved with. I will watch with Jane tied at my feet."

Mistress smiled and then the 2 women used their toes and got each other off to another orgasm.

And now:

After Mistress and Ro recovered from their orgasm, they finished bathing and dried off and went, still naked, in search of the slaves.

Mistress smiled when she saw all 3 of the slaves sprawled naked on the bed recovering from their orgasms as well.

Mistress said, "If we are going to go shopping, we will need to get the slaves prepared properly." Mistress and Ro picked out outfits for the slaves to wear and then they went to get dressed as well.

Once everyone was dressed, Mistress and Ro had us stand with hands behind our necks and legs spread wide. Marsha and I were told we looked lovely, and Jane had showed she would eventually be a good looking sissy as well. She still had a way to go yet, but she was already showing signs of her feminine side.

The girls, both genetic and us sissys, spent the shopping for clothes for Jane. We ended up in a small dress shop at the outskirts of town in a rural and isolated area.

Poor Jane was terrified of going into the store to shop for women's clothes. I took her hand and explained, "The owner of the store is a sissy as well and encourages girls like us to shop here. The store is sort of a combination dress shop and whore house."

Once we got out of the car, Mistress and Ro secured slave collars around our necks and attached leashes to the collars. Both Ro and Jane were clearly uncomfortable with this, but neither complained.

When we got to the store, Ro and Jane saw why the slaves were on leashes. There was a sign that said:

Well trained slaves are welcome, so long as they behave and are on leashes!

Mistress and Ro led Marsha, Jane and me inside. There we saw a collection of men and women in the store. The Owner's led the slaves around on leashes. It soon became obvious that they men were Masters.

To save time, the genetic women (Mistress, Marsha and Jane's Aunt Ro) had us stay in the dressing room together in just our underwear while they picked out outfits for Jane and I to try on. I smiled as I saw how hard Jane's clit was. I knew that would affect how the clothes looked so I dropped to my knees and sucked her clit till she came in my mouth."

I leaned over and kissed Jane so we could share the cum.

Although my clit was much smaller than Jane's, she still sucked me off as well.

Just as we were finishing off, Mistress walked in and caught us. She was pissed. "You two sissys are acting like a couple of cheap whores. The store owner is nice enough to let sissys like you shop here and you repay her by acting like this? Don't you realize if the wrong people caught you two acting like this, they could close his store?"

Mistress was right to be angry. We were acting selfishly. Mistress stormed out of the dressing room and after a moment came back with a well-dressed woman. As soon as the woman came in, I curtsied, still in my underwear, and Jane copied what I did.

Mistress Ursula introduced the woman, "Sissys, this lovely woman is the store owner, her name is Wendy, she is a Domme and a sissy as well."

Jane and I curtsied again and waited, not certain what to do. Mistress continued, "Wendy, do you mind if I take these sissys to the "discipline room?"

When Wendy asked why, Mistress explained what we had done, and Wendy agreed.

Ro and Mistress walked us through the store by our leashes in just our panties, bra, garters and stockings. Once in the discipline room we saw a collection of nasty looking devices from whips and canes to bondage gear and gags.

Wendy helped Mistress and Ro bend us over 2 tables and then tied us, so we were facing each other. Then Wendy pulled our panties down to our ankles. Mistress took a cane and gave it to Wendy and said, "They disrespected your store, would you like to start the punishment?"

Wendy took the cane and gave me 5 strokes. I could see the fear in Jane's eyes as she watched me being caned. Then Wendy got behind Jane and caned her ass as well. I could tell Wendy knew what she was doing. She made sure not to hit the same area of asses, rather she changed locations so as not to do damage to our skin.

Then Mistress gave me 10 strokes, as she did Ro caned Jane's ass as well. This time, Ro was not timid at all. She gave Jane 10 hard strokes.

The sounds of the caning attracted people and soon there was a crowd watching the punishment. Mistress told those watching, "We are going to leave the sissys tied, if any of you wish to add punishment or make use of their bodies, please feel free to do so."

Most of the Masters and Mistresses came over to inspect the marks on our asses and some pushed fingers into our assholes. They brought their fingers to our lips so we could lick them clean.

One of the Masters, Master Dave, came over and Mistress curtsied submissively and greeted him, "Good day Master Dave, it has been a while since I have seen you."

Master Dave was friendly and said, "Hello Ursula, I am pleased that you are training these sissys dear. Would you mind if I fucked one of them?"

Mistress smiled, "Of course not Master, the one on the right is my slave, Julie. The other one facing her is Ro's slave, Jane. Both Ro and Jane are very new to the lifestyle."

Master looked to Ro and said "Hello."

Ro was texting on her phone and just said "Hi," without even looking at the Master.

Without realizing it, Ro was being very rude. Master moved to Ro and looked as if he was going to slap Ro. Mistress quickly got between them and said, "Please Master, Ro is new, she does not understand how she is supposed to act in front of a Master yet. The fault is mine, not hers. I failed to teach her properly."

Master turned to Mistress, "You are training this woman Ursula?" When Mistress nodded, Master said, "You have been in the lifestyle your whole life, and this is how you train a novice? You allow her to be rude?"

Mistress was clearly upset at herself and lowered her head and said softly, "I am so sorry Master."

Master was still angry, "Being sorry is not enough Ursula, you failed to train her. Take off your clothes."

Ro was shocked as she saw Mistress getting naked in front of a roomful of strangers and slaves. Mistress even removed her stockings and garters, something a Domme never does. I knew what was about to happen and whispered to both Ro and Jane to keep quiet.

Marsha went to stand by me, her leash swaying between her tits as she did.

Master Dave sat in a chair and Mistress meekly laid across his lap. Master proceeded to give Mistress a vicious spanking. More from the humiliation rather than the pain, tears streamed down Mistress' face smearing her mascara making her look like a sad clown.

As he spanked her, he kept saying how disappointed h was that Mistress failed so badly in training Ro.

When Master was done, Mistress stood up in a submissive position and lowered her head and said, "Master, I am so sorry for her rudeness. I promise it will never happen again."

Master nodded, "You are forgiven Ursula, but truthfully I would have expected better from you."

Mistress apologized again and Master forgave her. Then Mistress asked, "Master, may I put my clothes on please?"

Master shook his head, "Not yet girl. A little public nudity might help you to remember what you did wrong."

I was so proud of Mistress, she was being humiliated, but never complained or whined, she stood there bare assed naked and stared straight ahead.

The Master moved as he was about to fuck either Jane or myself when we heard Ro say, "Master, may I speak please?"

Master Dave was pleased with Ro's submissive tone and said, "Speak girl."

"Master, I am sorry that I offended you. Mistress Ursula is correct, I am new to the world of BDSM, but I still showed have shown you proper respect. Please Master, will you punish me as well. I deserve nothing less."

Impressed with Ro's honesty, Master ordered Ro to get naked and lay across his lap. Just as he did with Mistress, he gave Ro a severe spanking. Then Ro and Mistress stood side by side naked with the asses a bright red from the viciousness of the spankings.

When Master stood up, he noticed his pants had a wet spot on them. He smiled and said, "Looks like these girls might have found some pleasure in what happened."

He reached between the women's legs and rubbed their cunts and announced loudly, "Both these women are soaked."

Then Master proceeded to slowly finger both of the women at the same time. Both Mistress and Ro was moaning as he fingered them and, in a moment, Ro screamed and sank to her knees from the intensity of the humiliation and the orgasm it triggered.

After a few more minutes Mistress did the same. As they were both on their knees, Master turned and took out his cock and pissed on them both.

After a bit, Master helped them both to their feet. Their cunts were red and dripping and piss dripped from their hair and tits.

Master was not yet done humiliating them and said, "Stay naked while I fuck one of the sissys."

They both assumed the submissive position, naked, hands behind their heads and thighs spread wide. It was obvious they were both still sexually aroused, their cunts were obviously still swollen.

Master then looked at Jane and I, "Which one of you is the trained sissy?"

I found my voice and said, "I am Master. I have lived as a woman all of my adult life and worked in a whore house as well."

Then Master looked at Jane, "Have you been fucked by a man yet sissy?"

I could hear the fear in Jane's voice, "No Master, Julie has fucked me, and my aunt has used her dildo on me, but as of yet I have not had a real man fuck me."

Master looked to Ro and Jane, "Do you mind if I take your sissy's virginity?"

Ro answered for them both, "I would be honored for you to take her 'cherry' Master."

Master took off his clothes and everyone saw he had an impressive cock, at least 8 inches long and very thick.

Wendy handed Marsha the lube and Marsha quickly lubed Jane's pretty asshole and Master got behind the sissy and slowly pushed his cock inside her. When Master was balls deep inside of Jane, he started to move his hips and gave Jane an intense fucking.

As he fucked her, he slapped her ass over and over again. Between the caning and fucking I remembered thinking "Her ass has got to be sore!"

Master finally came and soon cum was running down Jane's legs.

As expected, Master's cock was covered in Jane's shit. Mistress called out to Marsha, "Tend to the Master and clean his cock."

Master smiled, "No need to." He walked over to me and used my hair to wipe the shit from his cock and then put it in my mouth so I could finish cleaning him.

Jane and I spent the next 3 hours tied like that and getting fucked from a variety of men and women wearing dildos. All the time Mistress and Ro stood there naked and watched.

Finally, it was close to closing time and Master allowed us all to get dressed.

Marsha brought the clothing that she had selected for Jane and I to the register to pay for it, but Wendy said there would be no charge.

Wendy explained, "Because of what happened to you girls, my business jumped. Many of the people watching what happened called their friends and they came and shopped as well as they watched all that happened."

Then Ro said to Mistress, "I am so sorry, you were humiliated because of how I acted."

Mistress smiled wickedly, "No need to apologize dear, tomorrow, you will suffer for what you did."