The Mean Stepmother

Story Info
Sebastian's stepmum has had enough of his attitude.
3.6k words
3.55
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fiction and none of these characters exist in real life. I don't support treating other people badly, this is just for a story. This story contains extreme methods of humiliation including diapers, scat and mind control. If you are not into that, I reccomend you to read something else. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the story!

My name is Sebastian, I am 21 years of age and I still live at home with my dad and my stepmother. We live in a 70's house in a safe suburb area. I have finished school and am now trying to figure out what I want to do next. My father want me to go to university or at least get a job but I am still trying to figure out what I want to do and the jobs I can get won't pay me enough with my degree. Right now it feels nice being at home and I have plenty of time playing video games, while my old friends are living cheap and struggling at work the whole days. I don't complain except that my stepmother really seems to be bothered that we share space, she has never liked me and I have never liked her either. My dad is fine by me living there, as long as I help out at home and usually I do my dishes and clean the basement area from time to time. The whole basement area I have for my self, I see no point in cleaning the upper floor, I rarely spend time up there anyways, except when I go to the toilet of course.

This weekend my dad will be out of town, he has a job where he travels a lot, even on the weekends. I will be alone with my stepmother which I don't look forward to. She always nags and has this annoyed look in her face, doesn't matter what I do. Her tone is bad towards me too. Her name is Anna, I believe she is two years older than my dad, so she might be 53 years of age. I guess she has a pretty normal look for her age, she doesn't look bad, she is not attractive either. She has medium long and black hair, and usually has lipstick on with a very distinct red colour. She works as an accountant in a small company, that might explain why she is so boring. Her daughter has never lived with us as long as my dad and Anna have been a couple, her daughter studies in university in another city. She often talks about her and compare her to me, which is not really fair, because she is older than me. I don't like my stepsister very much either, she tries too hard and it annoys me. I can tell that Emma looks down at me but I don't care. She thinks she is this popular and smart girl but she can go and fuck herself and her perfect life! She looks just like her mother, just a bit younger and I don't want to say it, but more sexy. If I give her something it's the fact she has a nice and a firm butt as well as two lovely pair of boobs. Anna's butt is bigger and her tits are a bit saggy too... disgusting!

Anyways, I have been in my room now for a while, playing video games. The time is now 6.30 p.m. and Anna has still not called me up for food. Do I have to do everything myself? I decided to go upstairs and ask her. I hate speaking to her but I asked her:

"What's for dinner?"

"What do you mean?" She replied, looking annoyed as usual.

"Well, I am hungry so what are you gonna make?" I asked once again.

"You are a grown up man, you can go and make your own food, I will just have some sandwishes myself and watch a film for the rest of the night, so you can figure it out." She said without caring about anyone but herself.

"Fine, then I will order a pizza, dad gave me some money before he left."

She went quite for a while and I was not gonna let her win over me. I know she doesn't like when my dad gives me money but I am his son. She looked irritated but she came to her senses.

"OK, I am sorry. You can go downstairs and play some more and I will tell you when the food is ready."

I could not believe that she said that. Even though I would prefer a pizza, saving those money and winning an argument over her was way more important. She did had a weird kind of look in her eyes though. I went downstairs and started playing games again.

After about 30 minutes I heard her calling from the upper floor that it was ready. Now I was really hungry.

"I have made you some beef stew, come and have a seat." She said and looked happy.

She sat down with me and watched me eat but wasn't eating herself. She told me that she already ate those sandwishes. For once she was actually polite and nice to me, maybe I have been wrong about her. She told me that I could eat as much as I wanted and that she really put a lot of effort into the food for me. She excused herself and left the kitchen. I heard in the background that it sounded like keys touching eachother but I didn't thing of it much more. She was gone for about 5 minutes and came back with a huge smile. I thought she was being kind but was still acting a bit strange. She sat back down, on the otherside of the table from me and watched me scoop up my second plate to eat. It was really tasty!

All of the sudden I felt a bit of a pain in my stomach. Maybe I was eating too fast or something. I don't know if she saw it on my facial expressions but she asked me:

"What is wrong? Wasn't it good?"

"Yeah it was but I don't know if I ate too fast, my stomach hurts."

Instead of showing sympathy she let out a small laugh which I found very strange. Now I felt the urge to go to the toilet, my stomach really started to have cramps now. I excused myself and started walking towards to toilet next to the kitchen. I started pulling but nothing happened, it was locked. The toilet never used to be locked. The cramps was getting worse so I went back to the kitchen and Anna was casually doing the dishes, singing for herself.

"Do you know why the bathroom is locked?"

She just kept cleaning the plates and she kept singing as I wasn't there.

"Hello?! Why is the toilet locked? I really need to use it!" I said in frustration. I wasn't sure for how long I was able to hold it in now.

Now she looked at me, with a smile on her face, saying:

"The toilet is open for those of us who pay rent in this house, do you pay rent?" She looked at me from head to toe and looking amused while asking me that.

"Come on! You can't do this. Where is the key?! I really need to go to the toilet."

"Nope, I won't tell you that. I have hidden it haha!" She said while she was giggling.

"I will call my dad, this is not cool! You're such a bitch!

"Woah, now you will definately not have it. And who do you think you dad will trust, you or me?" She said with a disgusting smile in her face. I wanted to punch her but I knew that would make everything worse.

"For those who are demanding and are not even paying rent, they get a beef steew spiced up with just a feeeeeeeewwww drops of laxitatives...OK, pretty much of it to be honest. And then they won't be able to use the toilet of course."

I could not believe she could do this to me, I was right the whole time, she is a bitch! I have never seen her this happy either, she really seemed to enjoy seeing me in this position. I had no other option, my dad always takes her side and she won't give me the key so I started to beg, I was really, really desperate right now.

"Please, I will do anything. You are right, I should pay, I am so sorry and I am sorry I called you a bitch. How can I pay you? Please, tell me!"

"Now it's too late, you lazy and cocky young man! You should have thought about that before. We can make a deal though..." She said with a sinister smile.

"Yes, please, whatever you say!"

With a smile, she went into the closet and reached for the top shelf and took something down from there. She walked towards me and held it up for me. It was white and big...it was a fucking diaper. What the fuck!

"Now you do just as I tell you to, otherwise things will just get worse, trust me! And from now on, you will call me mistress" She said with a very serious look in her face.

"Yes mistress!" I said while my heart was speeding and my legs where shaking. This situation was absurd, and it makes me think that she has planned this for a long time. I feel both angry and betrayed to be in this situation, but mostly scared to be honest.

"Good! Here, remove your clothes and take this diaper on. You will end up shitting yourself either how so you can at least do it in your diaper so your clothes won't get messy. I won't clean it! If you don't I will make things worse!"

"Yes, mistress!" I said and without saying a word I removed my clothes and I put the diaper on. It felt very humiliating and absurd wearing this one.

"Good! Haha it fits you very well! Now I am gonna sit on the couch and you will stand up infront of me, doing whatever I tell you to do, is that clear?"

"Yes, mistress." My cramps was getting worse and worse now and I can't think of anything more humiliating than to shit inside of this diaper in front of her. Maybe if I hold out, she will let me go I thought to myself.

She sat down and made a sound like she was relaxing and having a great time. I stood there in front of her and watched her reach for her phone.

"Hi honey! How are you doing?" She said to someone.

Wtf, who was she talking to?

"Hi mum! I'm good. I feel a bit stressed because I have an exam on Tuesday." She replied.

It was Emma! I recognized the voice immediately. My heart was speeding even more now.

"Well, I have something that will cheer you up. Look what I have here..." Anna said and moved the camera towards me, she was calling face time.

"What the fuck!!! HAHAHAHHA! Jesus, mum. You are so funny! What did he do?" Emma laughed. When Anna was pointing the screen towards me I saw Emma's reaction which made me feel awful.

"Well, the usual, him being a cocky brat. Now he is about to shit himself so I put him in a diaper and he will do whatever I tell him to, isn't that right?" She looked towards me and while Emma was laughing and cheering on in the background I replied:

"Yes, mistress!" I felt so ashamed of myself. If i looked down I saw the thick diaper I was wearing and if I looked towards them, I had to face their looks and reaction which made me feel even worse about this.

Now the cramps was intense! I was about to shit myself in any second now. The camera was still facing me and they both observed me while they wear teasing me. Emma told her mum that she took a few print screens to have this as a memory she could laugh at.

"Anna, please. I really, really need to go now. Can I please have the key?" I tried one last time to beg for forgiveness.

Anna's face was turning into rage.

"You cocky fucking brat! What did I tell you, you call me mistress from now on and you don't come up with demands. You will stand here in front of us and look into our eyes, even if you shit yourself you pathetic brat!"

Emma was cheering in the background and told me as well that I was an ungrateful brat and that I should listen to her mum. I was feeling angry as hell but my other emotions was more dominant right now. Emma told me that she would send these pictures of me in a diaper and send them to all of my friends if I didn't listen to them. My life would be ruined if that happened. Emma also demanded I would call her the queen.

"Yes mistress, yes queen." I looked at them both and they looked so satisfied having me submitted to them. I could not hold it anymore, I was about to lose it now! There is no way I will win this battle over my body's needs right now.

"Mistress and queen. I have to shit now!" I can't believe this was happening but I was left out with no choice. Both of them were looking so excited and told eachother to be quite.

"Look us both in the eyes and squat down a little bit while you shit yourself!" Anna demanded.

I squat down a little bit and immediately I lost control completely.

"Yes Misstr.......(fart sound*)...esss... and qu....(rapid wet fart sounds)...eeeen." I replied completely shitting myself. A huge mess went out from me, heading directly into my diaper. It was such a relief as well as it felt so weird. I felt like this was some kind of a sick dream. My diaper was now so heavy and I was not sure all the poop was still trapped inside the diaper or if it came out. It came out with such a force so I felt it mashing up all against my skin down there. I was too shocked so I didn't realize their laughs.

"Woooahhahaha!! You fucking loser! You are so tragic!" Emma said while looking at me standing there with a diaper in my own feces.

"Now sit in it! I want to see you sit in it!" Emma now said. She was loud and excited and could not stop laughing.

"I will just go and get a towel, don't sit yet, loser!" Anna said. She left the phone in the couch pointing at me so that Emma could keep laugh at me. I barely dared to look up on her and meet her eyes staring at me. Anna grabbed the key, locked up the bathroom to grab a towel, closed the door and locked it once again. She put the towel beneath me and told me to sit down. She positioned herself in the couch again so she could see me.

I hesitated but I had to other way but to command. I slowly sat down on the floor and I felt my warm poop spreading all over my bum and crotch. It was a lot! And it smelled terrible. Anna felt the smell now too. She held her nose and looked at me with disgust.

"Pheew... What have you eaten?! Emma, you should be glad that you can't smell him right now, he smells awful!" They both laughed and Emma had a mixture of laughter and disgust in her face.

I sat there, hearing them laughing at me while being in a really stinky and humiliating situation. I felt disgusted over myself.

"Now, bounce on the floor, make sure to not let anything come on the floor though!" Anna said.

"Yes mistress!" I said, feeling totally powerless. I bounces up and down and felt the shit spreading around even more. Some shit even fell on the towel. I made sure though nothing dropped on the floor. The stench was horrible now. They both laughed at me, clapping their hands.

"So do you want to clean yourself up now and have this key?" Anna said, holding up the bathroom key. I felt hope for the first time in about an hour.

"Yes please, mistress!"

"Then you need to pay your debt and tell me you are sorry!" Anna said in a teasing way.

"Yes, I will do whatever you want, mistress!"

"Make him kiss your feet, mum!" Emma shouted from the phone.

"Good idea actually!" Anna replied and reached out her foot as long so she was far away from me but close enough to make me kiss them. She was already barefoot and her feet were both stinky and dirty from walking on the floor.

"Kiss them, you disgusting pig! Lick the dirt off as well!"

I kissed and licked both of her feet while Emma was cheering for her.

"Lick it better, maybe you should clean more often. Now do your punishment!" Anna said as i kept licking and kissing her feet.

"Apologize to my mum for being a cucky brat!" Emma demanded.

"Sorry mistress! Sorry for everything!" I said.

"Oh you will be... I have put up with your shit for a while now, and you are being ungrateful and disrespectful all the time. Now, pull the diaper off and put it on the towel, revealing the mess. Kneel behind it now!" Anna said in a super serious tone. I looked up at her and she stared me right into my eyes. I wanted to make no resistance.

She pointed the screen towards the open diaper in front of me so that Emma could see it. Emma looked disgusted but excited too.

"Speaking about putting up with shit, now you will get where I am coming from. Lean down!" Anna said, looking towards the shit filled diaper. I felt terrified.

Slowly I came closer to the diaper, I looked at it with horror and all of the sudden I felt a force from the top of my head. Anna put her foot on my head and pressed it down. Before I could react my face was inside the messy diaper. I could barely breathe. I could not get up or move because she had put almost all of her weight upon me. She let go and I went back on my knees again. She held up the screen so that Emma could see and she looked both shocked but also bursted out in a even bigger laughter than before.

"FUCKING DISGUSTING! HAHAHAH! You have got shit all over your face!! I must take some printscreens of this too HAHAHHA" Emma shouted.

I felt totally humiliated. I have never felt like this ever before. I was totally surrended.

"This is your value, right now. A cocky brat deserves nothing else than to get his ugly face into his own shit. If I give you this key now, will you behave in the future?" Anna asked me. I had everything to lose if those printscreen would see the world. My dignity of what I had left would be erased forever.

"Yes mistress, I will behave, I promise!"

"Now tell Emma that you love her and that she is the world's best stepsister!"

As I though it could be any worse I had to tell her:

"Emma, You are the world's best stepsister and I love you."

Emma just laughed and called me disgusting. Anna gave me the key and made sure She didn't touch me doing so. I went of to the bathroom and locked it up. I had a look in the mirror and my face was all brown and I could not breathe anything else but my own shit. I had a shower and I let the water run on me for a long time, I even lost track of the time. When I came out Anna had removed the towel and she was laying in the couch with a big smile in her face. I told her I was about to go downstairs to sleep. She told me to kiss her feet a goodnight kiss. I kissed them both and went down to bed. I fell asleep almost directly.

The next morning I woke up and it all felt like a weird dream. For the rest of the weekend I made sure to be respectful towards Anna. When my dad came back home I was in the middle of cleaning the house. Anna met him with a huge smile telling him how good I have been and that I have been growing as a person. I looked at my dad and he looked proud.

"Maybe I should leave you two alone more often, it seems like you two come along just fine." He said.

I looked at Anna and she was having a big smile in her face. She looked at me and was giving me a certain kind of look so I replied to my father:

"Yes, Anna is great and I don't mind spending some more time with her."

I was defeated. Anna won. Maybe I should look for my own place after all. This is not my house anymore, Anna is the boss.

Every time my father left the town and I was alone with Anna, I made sure to behave in my best ways. Every little small thing I did wrong I got to pay for. She often demanded me to give her feet both kissed and massage. As long as she doesn't lock me outside of the bathroom again or that Emma will send the printscreens of me wearing a shitty diaper, it's fine!