Julie Goes to a Wedding Pt. 12

Story Info
The slave girl's humiliating abuse continues.
2.2k words
4.2
4.3k
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers. I am starting a new series. This is a bit different in that my previous works are based on mostly real experiences. This series will be a mix of fact and fiction. It will have quite a bit of BDSM and "bodily functions." If that is not your thing, please read one of my other stories. Finally, everyone is 18+ and all activities were consensual.

My name is Julie, I am a sissy that has been living as a woman all my adult life. I live with 4 other genetic women; my wife, Nancy, my sister and her wife, Becca and Annie and finally our aunt, Aunt Patti. All of us are submissive except for my aunt who is the Domme of the family.

The other woman involved is Marsha. She is my boss at the library I work at. She is the only one that knows what is really between my legs. Everyone else is convinced I am a genetic woman.

This is where we left off in the last chapter:

Mistress and I were submitting to getting our tits nailed to a bench.

Mistress Ursula just had her right tit nailed to the wooden bench and then John came over to me. Both Mistress and I had our bowels filled with a nasty enema and the cramps were so bad!

I felt the nail's sharp tip and soon the nail was deep into my breast. The pain was indescribable. I was soon crying and begging him to stop, but I never used my safe word.

Phil then nailed Mistress Ursula's other tit, and I could see the tears streaming down her face. Then John came over and nailed my other tit too.

Tied, on my knees, with my tits nailed to the bench; I never felt so helpless in my life.

The men took canes and got behind Mistress and I and viciously started to cane our asses. Each strike made our bodies flinch, and as we flinched, our tit flesh pulled on the nails adding to our pain.

Finally, they tossed the canes down and got on their knees behind us. The pain on my tits was so intense I had forgotten about how badly the cramps were from the enema.

The men counted down from 10 and when they hit "0" they pulled the plugs out of our assholes.

Both Mistress Ursula and I moaned loudly as we could feel the shit spewing from our assholes. I was able to see Kim and Carol playing with themselves as Ursula and I shit ourselves like animals in a pig sty.

In spite of our pain, the explosive shitting I was doing felt good. I could see relief in Ursula's face as she shit herself as well.

The men quickly got naked and got behind us. Phil pushed his cock in Mistress' cunt and John pushed his cock in my asshole. They were both really excited, because they did not last long and came hard.

Once they were done, they use the claw end of the hammers to release our tits, and them made us sit in our own shit. They nodded to Melba, and she came over to wipe our tits and apply rubbing alcohol. Then she put band aids over the holes.

Melba said, "You have no idea how much you just helped those men. Look at them."

When we looked, we could see that the anger they had seemed to have passed. They looked at us and simply said, "Thank you."

The serenity of the scene was quickly broken as Ro and Marsha were grabbed by their hair.

Carol said, "Your turn bitches!"

And now:

The other slave girls, Ro and Marsha, were huddled together, naked, holding each other, terrified of what had happened to Mistress Ursula and I, as well as what was about to happen to them.

The 2 dominant women they were about to serve were named Carol and Kim. Both of the women were BBWs and towered over the shorter Ro and Marsha.

Carol made the slave girls kneel down as she and Kim got naked. Once naked we could see they had massive tits, thick thighs and ample bellies. Both had thick patches of hair around their cunts.

They stood in front of the slave girls and pulled their labia apart and pissed on the terrified girls. Carol spoke, "Neither of us have pissed yet, so our morning piss smells especially nasty."

Then Kim added, "When Melba told us what was going to happen, we stop showering. Neither of us have washed for 3 days and we sweat a lot. I know our entire bodies stink, but our cunts and assholes, must smell especially bad."

Both women sat on bales of straw in the barn with their legs spread wide. They spread their legs wide, lewdly exposing their hairy and smelly cunts. Kim called to Ro, "Get between my legs and get me off, you disgusting piece of shit!"

When Ro hesitated, Kim stood up and grabbed stood Ro up by her hair and viciously brought her knee into Ro's cunt. Ro fell to her knees in front of Kim. Kim sat down again and spread her legs wide and waited for Ro to recover.

Ro submissively moved her mouth to Kim's cunt and started to lick her. Ro would later tell us the smell was awful. Kim's cunt reeked of dried piss and sweat. It was also obvious Kim had been fucked a few times and never washed the dried cum from her cunt.

In the meantime, Marsha started to tend to Carol. Realizing she had no choice, Marsha crawled between Carol's legs and started to get her off. Marsha had been a whore for years now and soon got Carol off.

Like Kim, Carol's cunt also smelled awful. The smells and abusive language the Dommes used on the slave girls would set the proper attitude for what was to come.

Ro and her sister had been lesbian lovers for years, so Ro was also an expert on the art of doing oral on another woman's cunt. Soon both Dommes were moaning as they orgasmed.

Now that they had their orgasms, the Dommes rolled over on their hands and knees and reached back to spread their filthy assholes wide. The slave girls knew what was expected of them and crawled to push their tongues into the Dommes filthy assholes.

As expected, their assholes stunk and tasted worse than their cunts.

The Dommes pushed the slaves away and rolled over to lean on bales of hay to catch their breath. Kim looked to Mistress Ursula who was sitting next to me rubbing her sore tits, "Your slaves are well trained, but are they pain sluts?"

Rather than answer directly, Mistress warned them, "You better respect their limits, Kim. You promised you would abide by their safe words."

Melba quickly added, "These slave girls respect what you have done for your country and are willingly submitting to your perverted needs in hopes of helping you get passed your PTSD. Don't abuse their gift to you."

Kim said, "If and when, they use a safe word, we will respect it. But from what I have seen, I doubt that will be an issue."

Carol looked at them both and asked. "Have you ever had your cunts fisted?"

They both nodded "Yes."

Carol asked, "How about your assholes, have those been fisted?"

Before they could answer, Mistress said "Marsha is a whore and has done anything you can think of, but Ro is new to our kinky lifestyle. I fisted her cunt the other day for the first time, but her asshole has never been fisted. Go easy on her."

Carol and Kim pulled the girls by their hair into a standing position. By now their thighs were caked with dried blood from their periods. Carol called out to Jane (Ro's sissy niece), "Fetch the posture collars girl and be quick about it."

As Jane was getting collars, Phil and John (see Chapter 11 of this series), tossed ropes with nooses at the end over the rafters of the barn.

The Dommes put the collars on the slave's necks and then put the nooses over their necks. Kim asked them both, "Do you need to use your safe word?" Both shook their heads "No."

Next, spreader bars were attached to their ankles and pushed as wide as possible. The slaves' bloody cunts were pushed forward now, lewdly being displayed.

The Dommes pulled the ropes so that the nooses around their necks tightened. The slaves' mouths were opened wide, and they were drooling all over themselves.

Both Dommes used the lube and covered their right hands and got on their knees under the slave girl's cunts. I watched as they put fingers into the girl's cunts, causing their labia to spread.

Kim went first and slowly push her hand into Ro's cunt. As she did, Ro squirmed, and I saw the noose around her neck get tighter. Kim was patient, but once she got the fattest part of her hand past Ro's vaginal opening, she thrust her hand all the way in.

Carol was busy getting her hand into Marsha's cunt. Carol started to tell us step by step what they were doing. "I have my fingers inside the whore's cunt, and I am starting to wiggle them now. Kim is doing the same thing to her slut."

"Fuck, this girl's cunt is soaked. She must be loving it."

It was obvious by the slave's faces they were way beyond normal orgasms. Then without any warning both of the Dommes made fists in the girl's cunts and started to thrust them upwards.

Both slave girls were deep into intense orgasms and lost their footing as they did the nooses tightened and soon the slaves' bodies started to convulse from the intensity of their orgasms.

In the midst of their convulsions, they both peed and shit themselves. Melba quickly cut the ropes and laid the girls down in their own shit and piss, with the Dommes hands still inside them.

Melba untied the girl's wrists and released the spreader bars. Then she rolled them on to their backs and the girls laid their spread eagle. The Dommes then finally slid their hands from the girls' cunts, and we could see their cunts still throbbing and oozing period blood and cum.

Both girls were well beyond caring how disgusting they looked as they rested in the sexual afterglow.

Carol seemed to be the "alpha" and looked at the men and told them to fuck the girl's bloody cunts.

Before they could, Mistress Ursula called out "NO! Look at their cunts, they are gaping wide. They wouldn't feel the men's cocks inside of them."

Mistress looked to the men and said, "Just go over there and jerk off on them."

They did as told, and when they came, the women barely reacted.

After a while, the slaves' girls were able to move to a position of resting on their elbows. Ro spoke first, "If you want more, I am ready to continue to serve." Marsha nodded as well.

The Dommes reached for their dildos and started to put them on. They were shorter than the ones Mistress used. Only about 2 inches or so went into the Dommes cunts, and then they placed the harness on to keep them in place.

I noticed that they dildos had a knob that rested on the Domme's clit once the dildo was strapped in place. The part of the dildo protruding from the Domme's cunts seemed to be about 7 inches.

Ro and Marsha were told to get on their hands and knees. Once in position, the Dommes used their fingers to push lube into the girl's assholes.

Then they got in position and pushed their she cocks into the slave's assholes and as they fucked the slaves, they slapped their asses and called them names. "You fucking slags are disgusting! You let total strangers fuck you like the disgusting animals you are."

Carol said yanked on Marsha's hair and said, "Kim and I stink now, but we can get clean, not matter what you pigs do, you will always be pigs."

Then I saw both of the Domme's move their fingers to a button on the dildos and soon they were moaning loudly as the knob by their clits started to vibrate. They pushed it again and the dildos in the slave's assholes started to vibrate as well.

Finally, the Dommes came and collapsed on top of the slaves, the dildos still buried in their assholes.

After a bit, the Dommes pushed themselves off the slaves and got them on their knees and pushed the filthy she cocks into the girl's mouths. They pushed the cocks in deep and soon both Ro and Marsha were gagging.

As expected, when the Dommes pulled the she cocks out of their mouths, the slaves puked all over themselves. Kim's laugh was cruel, "What kind of a woman allows herself to be humiliated like this?"

Carol answered, "Only a low-class pig willingly accepts this." With that, Carol grabbed Marsha's cunt and laughed. "Her cunt is soaked, what a disgusting animal she is."

Then to make her point, Carol slapped Marsha knocking her to the ground.

Kim looked at Carol and said, "I wonder how they would feel having their cunts sewn shut?"