Julie is a Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie is brought to a brothel to learn how to a whore.
3.2k words
4.14
51.5k
46

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My name is Julie; I am a sissy cross dresser. I have been all of my adult life. When I was 18, my father fucked me for the first time. Just as he came, my mother walked in and caught us. Daddy had just finished cumming when Mum walked to me and slapped me in the face.

"How dare you take my man like that? You have 20 minutes to be out of this house and never come back again!" It was all I could to stand and pull my knickers up, Daddy's cum still pouring down over my thighs and stockings. I grabbed what I could and left the house, not realizing I would never come back again.

I walked for quite a while, not quite certain what to do, when a cab pulled up. The driver called out "This is not a good neighborhood for a pretty girl like you to be walking. Let me give you a ride."

I was confused and called out "I have no money."

He pulled the cab off the road and said: "I have an idea, show me your tits and give me a blow job and we will call it a deal." While the place was off the main road, it still had cars driving by, but I shrugged my shoulders and opened my blouse and pull my bra up exposing my tiny tits.

I got on my knees and he wasted no time in putting his cock in my mouth. I sucked him deeply and could tell he would not last long. As I sucked his cock, I could hear and see cars going by gawking at me. Just before he came, he pulled out of my mouth and spurted all over my face. I milked the last few drops and then looked up. As I did I saw a stream of hot piss spraying all over my face, hair, exposed tits and finally drenching my blouse and skirt.

I sputtered around the piss "Why the fuck did you do that?"

"The blow job was to pay for the fare, the pissing was my tip."

I got in his cab and felt the piss dripping from my body and then realized my sissy cunt was oozing my Daddy's cum. "Where to?"

I gave him the address of the brothel my sister worked in and he drove me there. When we got out, he took out his cock and balls again and said I still owed him. This time I smiled sweetly and fondled his balls, just before I viciously squeezed them and slapped his cock. I yelled "You got more than enough!" and walked into the brothel.

I told the girl that I was Becca's sister and I needed to speak with her. She smiled and told me Becca was with a client and that I should take a seat. As I waited and beautiful woman sat next to me. She was a few pounds overweight, but she carried it well. She asked "What brings you here honey?' and I told her the whole story. She chuckled "Is that why you reek of piss and have cum all over your face and I am guessing you are leaking cum as well?"

I did not think before I stood up and sure enough there was the residue of my Daddy's cum on the seat. "I am so sorry!"

She just smiled and said it "Things like that happen a lot here sweetie. I will have it cleaned up."

I saw my sister coming down the hall in just a short robe, stockings, garters and nothing else. "Dad called me and told me what happened. I figured you would come here Julie."

I fell into my sister's open arms and she held me tight. I was crying and said "What do I do?"

"Look Julie, I made arrangements for you to stay with one of my clients. She is kinky and will expect to fuck you, but it is nothing you haven't done already." I hugged my sister and then a tall woman walked in and looked at us huddled together. "You are Julie?" I nodded and a moment later I felt a sharp slap on my face.

"Let's try it again. You are Julie?"

This time I stood up and curtsied submissively before her and said softly, "Yes Ma'am I am."

"You smell like a cheap whore, is that what you are?" My voice was shaking when I answered, "Yes Ma'am, I am."

"From this point on you will address me as 'Mistress Nancy or Mistress.' I will let you come home with me for a day or two until your sister has made the necessary arrangements. Understand?"

I curtsied again and said, "Yes Mistress." She then put a leash and collar on my neck and tugged me along into her car. Her chauffer looked at me and made it a point to sniff his nose in disgust and drove us to a large home. I was so embarrassed, my short skirt and blouse were still wet with piss and I had dried cum on my face and hair. The chauffer was right, I looked disgusting. We arrived at a huge house and Mistress got out. As I started to follow her out of the car she pointed to the ground. I got on hands and knees and crawled like an animal as I followed her inside.

She led me into the kitchen. "All the whores I have had can all fuck, but let's see if you are different. Prepare dinner for me."

I tried to hide my smile. Mum taught me that a woman is a whore in the bedroom, and lady in the living room and a chef in the kitchen. "Do you have a preference Mistress?" That seemed to catch her by surprise but simply said "Italian."

I looked around the kitchen and saw it was fully stocked with equipment and the refrigerator had a wide selection of foods. I decided to make her a Caesar salad and fresh cheese ravioli and finish it with a nice Italian pastry. Once the meal was prepared, she came into the dining room where I served her. Between courses, I would kneel at her feet and she would feed me scraps.

Once all the courses were completed I clear the table and went into the kitchen to wash the dishes. She told me one of the cheaper whores would do the dishes that I was to join her in the living room. Once there she told me to take off my clothes and stand up for inspection. I immediately assumed a submissive position with hands behind my neck, legs spread wide and my head respectfully lowered. She used her fingers and probed my arse hole, tweaked my nipples and jiggles my lady parts.

"Bend over Julie." I did as told and I could feel her fingers pushing lube into my sissy cunt. Then I gasped as I felt her pushing a large plug deep inside my sissy cunt. "Now walk across the room." I did as I was told and noticed how I had to wiggle my arse more to keep the plug seated properly.

When she said "Good girl" I thought I would faint from pride.

She led me into a room that was obviously used for sex play. There were all sorts of toys on the shelves as well as bondage gear. She told me to bend over the table. I did as I was told and she tied my wrists to the edge. "Are you okay with me tying you Julie?" I smiled "Yes Mistress Nancy."

Then she took a long strand whip that was hanging from the wall and brought it to my lips. "Kiss it." I submissively obeyed, as I kissed the whip I shivered when I saw the strands had little leather knots at the end. "I am going to abuse your ass, unless you rather I don't." I simply nodded "Yes Mistress Nancy, I am here for your pleasure, please whip my arse."

Mistress took a few steps back and delivered the first blow. I must have screamed in pain and pleasure because Mistress asked if I was ok. "Yes Mistress, please may I have more?" She smiled and delivered a series of vicious blows. With each blow I could feel the small knots digging into my tender flesh. A few times the whip curled up and caught my lady parts. That brought tears to my eyes, but I never wanted her to stop.

After a while, she tossed the whip on the floor and took out a nasty looking cane. She slashed the air and just the sound of it terrified me. "Shall I use this on your beautiful arse Julie?" I never hesitated "Yes Mistress, I am begging you, cane my arse."

As I think back the sound of the cane cutting through the air was just as terrible/wonderful as the actual pain it inflicted. In a matter of minutes I was crying like a little girl. Mistress Nancy came around and started to stroke my face. "You have done very well sissy, most women would be begging me to stop, but you keep begging for more. You are very impressive dear." I smiled weakly "Thank you Mistress Nancy."

Mistress then reached for a terrible looking dildo. It had a head at either end and was 16 inches long. "I bet your sister and mother fucked you many times with something like this, am I right Julie." I must have blushed when I nodded because she giggled and stroked my face.

While still tied, I watched as she lubed both ends of the dildo and then slowly pushed about 8 inches into her cunt. I remember the nasty "sucking sound" the dildo made as she pushed it inside her. She was obviously excited from whipping me, her cunt was drenched. Once about half of it was buried in cunt, she took a harness and stepped into it. She then walked around the room with her "she cock" jiggling between her thighs. She was both impressive looking and terrifying as well!

She placed a large mirror in front of us so we could both watch what she was going to do. She walked behind me and pulled the plug from my sissy cunt. I blushed when I saw it had lots of shit on it. She simply said "Open." I opened my mouth and she put it inside. She was obviously pleased that I never hesitated. Then see aligned the dildo with my sissy cunt and gently started pressing in. Inch my inch I felt the dildo disappear inside my arse hole. Once she was fully inside me, she leaned over so I could feel her hard nipples along my back.

"Ready sissy?" I moaned, "Yes Mistress." With that she started to move her hips back and forth. I watched in fascination as her tits swayed side to side as she fucked me. I saw the lust in her eyes and knew that the dildo buried in her cunt was fucking her as she was fucking me. She told me to turn my head and look at her. When I turned my head to do so, she spit on my face. That brought me right to edge. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and kept spitting on me till I could see in the mirror that she was going to cum.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" She kept screaming over and over again until finally she collapsed on me. I could feel the hot sweat of her tits as she pressed on top of me. She smiled weakly "You did well girl, I am proud of you." My sissy cunt made a nasty sound as she leaned back and it slipped from my arse hole. I could see the dildo sway side to side as she walked in front of me. For the second time I had an object that was buried in my arse hole, covered in my own shit staring at me. Like I did with the plug, I leaned in and licked it clean.

She walked around, the dildo still inside her and untied me. "How was that sweetie?" I replied "Mistress Nancy that was amazing." I must have blushed because she asked "What is wrong girl?"

I stammered nervously, "I have to shit Mistress. The dildo and plug must have loosened me." She just smiled, "Of course you do dear. Come with me." She attached the leash to my collar and again and point to the floor. I crawled behind her as she took me into the back yard. "Go ahead sweetie, sniff around and find a spot." I felt like a dog, but did as I was told to. After sniffing for a bit, I found a spot squatted and shit myself. She held the leash the entire time and watched. I felt humiliated at doing this in front of her, but also terribly excited.

"Done sweetie?" I nodded "Yes Mistress." "Good girl, now wipe yourself." With that she tossed me an old dirty towel and I wiped my filthy arse as she watched. I remember thinking to myself "How can she have such control over me? Why am I allowing her to degrade me like this? Why am I enjoying this so much?"

She tugged the leash and led me inside into the bathroom. She smiled. "You are not the only one that has to shit. She stepped out of her harness and slowly pulled the dildo out of her cunt. It was covered in cum. She handed it to me and I licked it clean as she sat on the bowl and shit. I remained on my knees and we chatted as she shit herself, like it was the most natural thing in the world to do. Once she was done, she bent over the sink and signaled to me. I quickly crawled over and licked her clean, savoring her pungent taste.

She then filled up the garden tub and poured scented oils in it and told me I could bathe myself. As I sunk into the tub, I could feel the stress and pain of the whole day disappearing. "Stay in the tub. I have to shower." I soaked for a long time as I saw her get into the shower. I watched as she rubbed her entire body, paying special attention to her cunt. She must have gotten herself excited enough to cum again because I heard her moaning.

After she was done, she remained nude and disappeared for a moment and then came back with 2 glasses of wine. She handed me a glass and sat on the edge of the tub and said "Tell me Julie, how you feel about all that has happened?"

I started to answer when all the stress and emotions of the day caught up to me and I started to cry. She stroked my wet hair and smiled. "You are fine girl, no need to cry. Becca is going to make whatever arrangements need to be done and things will work out for you. Tell me dear, did I hurt you too much? Did I humiliate you too much?"

I settled down and reflected on all Mistress Nancy did to me. "No Mistress, you did exactly what a woman like me needs. I am a slut and I am a whore. I needed this today Mistress." I leaned over and kiss her knee lovingly. "Thank You Mistress."

The rest of the next few days went on like that. Brutal, sadistic and humiliating sessions; that were followed by tender love making between us both. Mistress Nancy took me to places I could only imagine.

At the end of the week, Mistress called me into her office. As I walked in I saw the cab driver that degraded me, the beautiful heavy set woman that I meet in the lobby of the brothel and my sister Becca was there as well. My heart started to beat faster when I saw my daddy walk in too.

The heavy set woman, whom everyone simply called "Madame," told me to take off my clothes and then stand in the middle of the room. I did as told and assumed a submissive position. Then the woman said "Julie, we have decided on your future dear. This is what is going to happen."

Those words filled me with dread and excited anticipation.

The cabbie spoke first and directed his words to the beautiful, but chubby woman, "Madame, when I picked her up she willingly accepted my terms sucking my cock for a ride. She did not resist when I later pissed on her. However, when I tried to take advantage of her, she resisted by squeezing my balls and slapping my cock.

Madame smiled and looked at me. "So you are a true submissive, but not a door mat. That is excellent girl. I have no use for weak women."

Her words confused me, but I said nothing. Then Mistress Nancy spoke. " I agree with the cabbie, she is a true submissive. However she is so much more than that. I have found her to be a pain slut with no sense of shame or privacy. She tends to have very kinky needs. I had her shit herself in front of me and she never batted an eye. I had her lick my filthy arse and again, no problem."

Mistress continued "The pain I inflicted on her, as well as the humiliation was way beyond anything I expected her to be able to tolerate. Not only did she crave the pain and humiliation, she thrived on it."

Madame looked at me. " Is this all true? Do you crave pain, humiliation even debasement as a toilet?" I could only nod in response. I was too shocked to say anything.

Madame looked at Becca. "You have been working for me for years dear, are you happy here?" Becca's face lit up with a bright smile "Yes Madame, I have been treated fairly and honestly here and I have become a first rate prostitute thanks to all you have taught me."

Finally she looked at my Daddy and my sister. "Eric, you understand if I take procession of your daughter, I will expect you to support any decisions I make? My daddy said "I have trusted you with Becca, of course I will trust you with Julie."

"Come here and kneel at my feet Julie." When I obeyed she continued "Becca is a prostitute, she works for me and is an independent woman. You are different. Aside from the obvious 'extras' you have between your legs, you will not be just a prostitute, you will be a slave. I will own you as property. Is that something you think you would like?"

I looked at my Daddy and then Becca. I then sunk to my knees and said softly. "I am your slave Madame, use me in any manner you wish." I leaned over and kissed her feet sealing my fate.