Julie is a Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie learns the proper way to suck cock...from her sister.
2.2k words
4.49
17.5k
8

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would suggest you read the first chapter of this series, but for now; I am a very submissive sissy that has just agreed to become the property of Madame. I did so in front of a demanding and demeaning woman I have lived with for a week. During that time she brutally beat me and I loved it. She even had me licking her filthy arse after she shit, and again, I loved it. There was also a cabbie that had me suck his cock and then came on my face. To add to my humiliation, he also pissed on me. Finally there was my father who had fucked me and my sister. My sister is also a prostitute for the woman named "Madame."

Madame sent me to the room that would become my bedroom. When I walked in I found it was very tastefully done with lots of feminine touches. When I opened the chest of drawers, I saw a beautiful nightie in it. I quickly showered and then slipped into the nightie and also put on a pretty pair of black lace knickers, stockings and garters. After adjusting the suspenders on my garters I looked in the mirror and smiled. My shoulder length hair added to my feminine look. I just wished I had a nice pairs of tits as well.

I lie down on the bed and fell asleep. I was awakened by the sound of my sister, Becca, coming into the room. She changed into a nightie too and crept into the queen sized bed with me. I turned to face her and she asked "Are you sure you want to do this Julie? Do you really think you can handle becoming a prostitute like me?"

I smiled "Aside from wanting to do this Becca, what choice do I have? Mum threw me out for fucking Daddy, so I have no place to live. You said it yourself; Madame is very sweet, so yes...I want to become a prostitute here."

"Just remember Julie, Madame said you will be more than a prostitute, you will become her slave and her property." I nodded "That is what excites me the most."

After my sister and I did a long and sensual fucking, we both slept through the night. The next morning Becca woke me and told me to shower. As I showered Becca sat on the toilet and told me what to expect as she did her morning shit and piss. "Madame will likely test you to see how sexual you are and then she will make a decision about your future as a prostitute. She is very sharp and notices every little detail, so be on your best game Julie."

I dressed in a simple navy blue tight fitting blouse and skirt. Under them I wore matching red lace bra and knickers. I used my sister's old breast forms to give me a nice 36D bust. Finally I put on black stockings and garters and slipped into a pair of 3 inch heels. Becca inspected me and smiled. "You look great Julie, sexy, without going to an extreme."

We waited and in a few minutes an older woman (who I later found out was the brothel manager and accountant) came in and put a simple black collar around my neck and attached a leash to the collar. She led me into Madame's office. Upon seeing Madame, I immediately got on my hands and knees and crawled to her to kiss her feet respectfully. That pleased her because I saw her smile as the other woman handed her the leash.

"Julie, Becca has told me that you have been both sexually active and kinky for quite a while. That is the reason I am considering you. Now stand up and let me look at you." As I stood I immediately put my hands behind my head and spread my thighs. Madame reached under my skirt to rub my cock, as she did I felt it harden. "From this point on, this is your clit." Then she reached for my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze "These are your lady parts. Understand?" I nodded "Yes Madame."

"Okay, let's see what skills you have." She called out and a tall good looking black man came into the room. "Suck his cock Julie, show me your skills."

Feeling confident, I reached up from my kneeling position and took his cock out of his pants. He was at least 7 inches and not fully hard. I took it into my mouth and began to suck. As I did, it grew larger. I smiled to myself thinking that I was really impressing Madame. I started to stroke his cock as I sucked him and after a while I felt his cock explode in my mouth. The volume of his cum caught me by surprise and I started to cough and a lot of it dribbled down my blouse. After I finished jerking his cock Madame asked him "How was it?"

I expected a glowing review and I was disappointed when I heard him say "Not so good."

I looked in shock at Madame and then I was crushed when I heard her say "I thought it was much worse than that, for where I sat I thought it was simply bad."

Madame must have seen the disappointment and confusion in my face because she said "Julie you did not really suck his cock, all you did was jerk him off in your mouth. Don't be upset dear, that is what most women do when the 'suck cock.' What you did was act like a whore dear. If you are going to work for me, I expect you to be a prostitute."

I could hear the tremble in my voice when I said "I am sorry, I do not understand. What is the difference?"

"A whore is a woman that simply wants to get the person she is with to cum and then move on to the next john. I want my girls to be prostitutes dear. The first 3 letters in 'prostitute' tells the whole story 'pro.' I want my girls to be professionals."

"My girls are prostitutes or just prossies. They are highly skilled at their craft. Their craft is bringing sensual pleasure to the people they serve. Come here and kneel at my feet so you can see the difference." As I went to her feet my sister Becca came into the room and then in a few minutes a different black man did too.

My sister got up and walked to him and did a lovely curtsy. "Hello, my name is Becca. What is your name Sir?" He simply answered "Nate."

"Nate may I have the pleasure of sucking your cock?" He nodded and then my sister got on her knees and reached up to unbuckle his pants. Once done she pulled them down and he stepped out of them. Then Becca smiled at him and stood up. She very slowly does a sensual strip for him till she was down to just her stockings and garters.

Madame said "I insist my girls wear their stockings and suspenders all the time. Men and women too, love that look. Do you see the difference between what you and Becca? She now knows his name and she is naked. You never asked his name, never took off your clothes and never took off your client's clothes. You have no idea what your john's name is or what he likes. You never made a connection. Becca has. Becca is a prossie dear; you just acted like a whore."

I must have started to cry because Madame wiped my tears and then smiled "You will learn Julie, now just watch."

Becca finished taking off his clothes and soon they were both naked. Becca took out a pair of leather cuffs and handed them to him and then turned around with her wrists crossed behind her back. "Sir, will you please bind my wrists?"

Nate wasted no time and soon Becca was tied and helpless. Madame whispered to me "See Julie, now Becca has no choice, she can only use her mouth and tongue. That is how a real cock sucker performs."

I nodded and watched in fascination, so impressed with my sister's skills. Then Becca said "Sir, will you please turn around?" He did as so, Becca dropped to her knees behind him and started to lick his arse. The sight of her very pale white skin against his dark black arse was breathtaking. I could feel my clit getting rock hard in my knickers.

Madame explained "A good cock sucker knows the last thing she touches is the man's cock. Becca is now preparing him by exciting him so when she does start to suck his cock, he will cum very quickly." Becca's mouth went up and down his arse as she got closer and closer to the crevice between his arse cheeks. We could hear him moaning as she lightly used her tongue up and down the crack of his arse. "Trust me Julie; he is feeling things now he will never forget!"

Then I watched in awe as Becca pushed her tongue between his arse cheeks as soon her nose was buried between his arse cheeks as well. All Becca could see, taste and smell was his arse. I could guess from Nate's loud moaning that Becca was giving his arsehole a good tongue job. We could see drool dripping down his arse and down his legs. Becca was obviously using lots of tongue and saliva.

Becca then moved her tongue down the crack of his arse to the back of his ball sack. Madame smiled and said "Nate is helpless now. Becca can get him to cum anytime she wants. But like a good prossie she will extend his pleasure."

Becca placed her tongue on his huge balls and jiggled them. Then she looked up and said "Sir could you turn around please?" As he did we could see how huge his cock was and he had pre cum oozing. Becca then opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around the base of his calls taking them deep inside her mouth. She looked up so that Nate could see how swollen her face was with his balls in her mouth. Nate's cock was leaking pre cum on Becca's head.

"Watch this carefully Julie, this is a real skill." I watched as it was obvious that Becca was gently grinding her teeth along the base of his ball sack. Nate grabbed her head for support. Becca leaned her head back gently stretching his balls as she bit them. Then one at a time his balls popped from her mouth.

Nate was too far gone now. He grabbed Becca by the hair and forced his cock inside her mouth. Becca suckled it for just a couple of moments and soon it is was obvious he was filling her mouth with lots of cum. After he was done cumming Becca leaned back and opened her mouth so Nate could see how much cum he had deposited. Becca swallowed it, but at she did she let a lot of it dribble down her mouth to drip on her tits. Finally she leaned up and suckled the last few drops from his cock.

Nate leaned over and smiled "I have never had my cock sucked like that! You are amazing bitch." Nate got dressed and then reached into his wallet and took out a $50 dollar bill. "Open your mouth bitch." Becca did and he pushed the money into her mouth and turned and left. Becca was still naked on her knees, cum dripping from her face and tits with her hands tied behind her back.

"Go untie your sister Julie." I crawled to my sister and untied her and then hugged her tightly. "Sis you were amazing. How did you become such a good cock sucker?" Becca rubbed her wrists and smiled "Practice makes perfect Julie."

Madame then said in a stern voice. "Becca is a prostitute dear, you are a whore. If you stay here you will have to work hard to become as good as Becca. I am convinced in time you will be as good. But remember Julie, not only will you be a prossie, but you will also be my slave. Do you accept?"

Like I did before I crawled to Madame's feet and kissed them respectfully. "Good girl." Madame then pulled her dress up to reveal she was not wearing any knickers. Her cunt was soaked from watching Becca. I never hesitated and pushed my face into her cunt and brought her off. She squirted on my face and then left the room without saying a word.

Becca hugged me and said "Madame did the same thing with me the first time I did oral on her. She came hard and left me alone. I think she was too embarrassed to show how excited you made her feel. I am proud of you Julie."

Becca then took my leash and I crawled behind her to our bedroom where we fucked like bunnies the rest of the day.