All Comments on 'Julie is a Whore Ch. 03'

by Pretty_Sissy_Julie

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Dressed

Now i am fully transformed in to a womens body but with a cock.I know i love to take cock in my ass but i am really a full on cock sucker.How i love sucking cocks any and all cocks.I now have a older man and his two friends love having giving all the cock i want.With their help i now have mastered the art of deep throating their cocks.But only one cock have i been able to take his cock deep and fit his balls in my mouth at the same time.I also now can milk all three cock dry and swallow all their loads of cum and lick them clean.And i in joy taking their cocks in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a sissy too. I would love to be on my knees next to julie as the 2 of us take cock after cock in our mouths and cunts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPretty_Sissy_Julie@Pretty_Sissy_Julie
On 12/21/20 Mistress Nancy proposed to me and we are getting married before the end of the year. Additionally Madame proposed to Becca and she accepted as well. We are all together now at my house. Although it will be 2 weddings, in reality we will think of it as a 4 way ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES