Julie is a Whore Ch. 10

Story Info
Julie, Becca and Sue get prepared for entertaining the troop.
3k words
4.22
9.3k
3

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about BDSM and pleasure. Please understand everything done was consensual The scenes are no worse than you might see in the movies. There is no actual "snuffing." All of the women involved savored the experienced and had intense orgasms. This story is for your entertainment only.

My name is julie, I have been living as a sissy whore for years now. During the week, I am a male teacher history and science at a high school. I have to hide my feminine figure (including my 36B tits) by my choice of clothes. On week ends and vacations I work in a brothel far enough away from my school district so that no one knows of my secret life as a "woman." Most of my clients have been with me for years and do not even notice my small clit or lady parts any more. I have been "branded" for years now as well (see Chapter 6 of "Julie is a Whore) and I love showing off my branding. Finally I am a slave and owned by both Madame and Mistress Nancy. I hope you enjoy my stories, please feel free to comment on them and rate them (I love getting 5's).

I am laying on my back, with Sue on top of me. We just finished a scene where a client watched Sue and I fucking each other. My face is covered in her piss and cum juices. My tiny clit is still in Sue's mouth as we both had really good orgasms. I could see the client getting dressed. As Sue and I did oral on each other, he had jerked off on us and deposited a nice load of cum on the both of us.

He finally finished dressing and pulled 2 hundred dollar bills from his wallet. He bent over and pushed one into Sue's arsehole "This is for you Sue." Then he pushed another into her arse hole and looked at me "This one is for you julie." We both thanked him and he left us, still in a 69 position.

Sue got off of me and smiled "Damn julie! I thought you would never stop cumming!"

I sat up and knew my face and hair was covered in her cum juices. "Really? You squirted and pissed on me like a fucking fire hose!" We both sat there and laughed. After a bit we showered together and then Madame came in and told us we were done for the evening.

We were both naked in my bedroom and I asked Sue if she wanted a drink. She nodded and I poured some wine. As I bent over Sue said "I see you got your branding redone, it looks great!"

I answered, "Yes Sue, it was there about 2 years and needed to be redone."

Sue's branding was on one cheek "PROPERTY OF MASTER SCOTT." One the other check is said "SLAVE" under that is said "SLUT." Sue's husband and Master was in the military, deployed overseas, and she worked at the brothel as a source of income and an outlet for her sexual needs.

Mine was a bit different. One my right cheek is said "SLAVE," but Madame did not like the words slut or whore, she preferred "prostitute" or simply "prossie." So underneath the slave branding I was branded 'PROSSIE." On my other arse cheek was a series of small circles linked together to make a larger circle. Madame explained that her family were ranchers and branded their animals with that design. I loved it, because it told the world that I was Madame's property and I was nothing more than an animal.

She reached over and rubbed my arse, fingering my branding. "Madame says she loves having us both branded like this. Clients pay extra for real slaves like us and they love to stare at our brandings."

As I watched Sue drink her wine, I could sense something was wrong. "What's wrong Sue?"

She smiled "It is good news and bad news. Master is getting leave and Madame invited him and his friend here to use me, but he is likely bringing a lot of his friends. They have been deployed for 3 months. I am thrilled that he is coming home, but he and his friends will be so fucking horny. I am not certain I can keep up with them all. Do you think you could help out julie. I will pay you for your time and services."

Both of us still naked, I walked over to Sue and gave her a hug. "Of course I will, but I don't want anything for doing that. I am honored to fuck members for our military! They are underpaid and under appreciated. I want to show them my respect dear. How many will there be."

Sue's voice trembled "That's the problem, I think as many as a dozen, probably more. They have all had me at different times and love fucking me. But now they will be all together. Even with your help, I am not sure we can keep up with their needs. Master explained to me that when they are deployed usually the only relief they get is by jerking off. Sometimes the men will suck each other, but that is not the same as having a woman like us do that. There are a few women deployed with them, but they do not fuck the men, that would ruin the efficiency of the squad. Sometimes they sit there and masturbate together"

I listened and then said. "Yea, that is a lot. Look, suppose I ask my sister and mum to help out. They are as good as you and I and I know they would love to do it for you and the squad."

"Really? That would be great! Madame has said we could use the great room downstairs for as long as they are on leave. But just warn them julie, they will be horny as anything!"

I laughed "Becca is a prossie and my mum was one before she got married. Trust me Sue, they are used to be used hard." Sue and I snuggled together and went to sleep. The next morning I woke her by pushing my tongue between her arse cheeks. Sue is like me, she loves anal play.

As we had our coffee, Madame came inside my room (I lived at the brothel). Sue and I both got on hands and knees and kissed her feet respectfully. The other girls in the brothel did not do this, but Sue and I were slaves and wanted to show our proper manners. "Sue, all the arrangements are made. You can have the great room as well as the smaller rooms and bathrooms downstairs. Do you know what your plans are yet Sue."

Sue nodded "Yes Madame. I thought the four of us would do a bukkake session after that we will serve drinks and snacks. Once they have rested, we will let them fuck us for as long as they want. Since this will be their first night home, I thought we could do something special for them."

"What do you have planned Sue?"

"Madame I would rather not say until I have had a chance to talk to julie about it." Madame respected that and left Sue and I alone. I knew how kinky Sue was so I was curious what she might have wanted us to do.

'julie, I have never seen a pain slut as intense as you. You are likely the only woman I would ever ask to do this. Have you ever heard of 'air dancing?"

"I am not certain Sue, tell me more please?"

"I do this for Master and some of our special friends. I let Master place a noose around my neck and then step off a step ladder." I must have looked shocked and worried. "It is actually quite safe, when done properly and the orgasms from doing it are intense."

"But how can that be safe? I mean, people are executed by being hanged."

Sue took me by the hand. "Look, let try this, Call Becca and have her meet us at my house and I will show you." We got into her car and in 10 minutes pulled into her place. It was a lovely home that was kept spotless. "Master insists that I keep a clean house julie."

We went downstairs and I was both excited and terrified at what I saw. There was a noose hanging from the rafters with a 3 step - step ladder. She took out two posture collars from her toy box and had me stand up. She placed it around my neck and then tightened it snugly. "This will keep you from getting rope burns and it will prevent and damage to your neck. You might want to take off your clothes dear. Aside from having intense orgasms, you will likely lose body control and pee and possibly shit yourself."

When we were both naked, she stepped on to the ladder and placed the noose around her neck. "What I do is, go down one step. The first step usually tightens the noose and by the time I go to the second step, the ladder is taken away and I am 'air dancing' which means the noose is tightening around my collar."

I asked "Aren't you afraid that it will lead to an accident?"

"I was at first, but then I realized that Master is there and if it seems like things are dangerous, Master cuts me down. Also Master is a trained EMT, so I feel safe. Once it starts to tighten, the sensation sends me into sub space and in a short time I have a very intense orgasm. Usually after that I pee or shit myself. That is a sign I need to be cut down."

We heard a knock on the door and Sue called out "We are in the basement Becca. Would you come down and lock the door behind you please?"

Becca came down and saw us both naked and a noose hanging from the rafter. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Becca, I am showing julie an idea I have for when my Master and friends come home. Watch what I am going to do." With that, Becca put the noose around her neck and took the first step.

We could see the noose tighten and then she took another step but never reached it as she started to sway in the air.

Becca went to stop her, but I restrained her and we watched.

Sue's body gently swayed and it was obvious that the noose was tightening. Becca held my hand tightly, both of us wanted to stop Sue. Sue's mouth opened and she started to drool all over her mouth and tits. Sue's hands were not tied and if she wanted to she could have reached for the noose, but she didn't. After a few minutes we saw Sue's body shudder and her cunt started to squirt. Sue touched the ladder and climbed up the other step and took the noose off.

"Help me girls." Becca and I grabbed Sue at the waist, removed the noose and laid her down on the floor. As we did, we both felt something warm and wet on our hands and realized Sue was pissing herself. Sue moaned softly and smiled "Sorry girls, I have no control now."

We cradled Sue to our tits as she recovered. She said "I wish I had words that could explain how intense that was. It felt so good." She took off her collar and all she had was some red marks. "This will clear up in a few hours." She looked at Becca and I and asked "So what do you think?"

Becca said "I think you are crazy!"

Sue smiled "I can see why you feel that way dear, but look at julie." When they looked at me I blushed. I had cum hard and had cum dripping down my thighs.

I whispered "Is that as sexy as it looks?"

Sue smiled "Even more so. Want to try?" Sue I adjusted the posture collar I had around my neck and helped me to top of the step ladder. When she put the noose around my neck, my clit started to quiver. Had I not just cum already, I am sure I would have cum then. The sensation of having a noose out around my neck is impossible to describe.

"Go slow, the first step will be scary because the noose tightens. The second step will cause you to 'air dance.' We will be here to move you back to the ladder if you can't reach it. If you feel you can't take it, just wave your hands and we will get you."

I nodded and took a deep breath and took my first step. The noose tightened and I could feel my clit quiver again. Then when I took the second step, Sue moved the ladder out of my way and I started to dance. My first reaction was to reach for the ladder, but I resisted. As my body swayed, I found the motion soothing and soon the excitement kicked in.

I looked at Becca and saw her playing with herself, that set me off and I spurted a massive load of cum. I saw the ladder, but decided to "dance" another few seconds to prolong the sensation.

I felt Becca and Sue putting my feet on the ladder and I would have yelled at them if I could speak. Once the noose was removed, Sue asked "Are you okay?"

I was pissed "I am fine, why did you take me down??" Sue did not say a word but reached back to my arse and then smeared shit on my tits. "When did that happen?"

Sue said "You were in sub space girl, your body was beyond feeling anything other than pleasure. You shit yourself. When you loose body control, you have to come down."

Becca came over to me "Are you okay sweetie?" I smiled and nodded and then cupped my tit to lick myself clean.

Sue said "Do you think you could do that in front of a roomful of people?" I thought how sexy it would be to have people watching me as I air danced and simply nodded and said "I can't wait!"

Sue continued "What makes it better is that as you are dancing, men will come up to you and put their cocks in your cunt. That takes the pressure off your collar and you can dance a lot longer. I have been fucked 4 or 5 times as I dance. I cum as they fuck me and when I finish my dance, I have an intense orgasm.

Often women will eat my cunt as I dance. They will push their hands up my ass to keep me from swaying and that prolongs the dance because the pressure is off my collar."

Becca swallowed hard "Can I take a turn?"

Sue looked shocked and I simply smiled "Really Sue, you are surprised? Becca is as kinky as we are. Even as I was air dancing I saw Becca playing with herself and that helped push me over the edge."

Becca was trembling as we put the collar and then the noose around her neck. Sue said "Remember, Becca, once you take that second step, let your body relax. I know that sounds impossible, but once you feel yourself dropping into sub space you will understand what I mean."

I watched as I saw my sister take that step and I could see the fear and lust in her eyes. I realized it was that fear that made it all so sensual. As her body swayed, I reached for my clit and started to play with myself. My nipples were so hard they could cut glass.

When I saw Sue air dancing I was too shocked to enjoy watching her. Now that I had done it, I could understand what Becca was experiencing. Sure enough after a moment or so, Becca's body shuddered as she had an intense orgasm. I could not tell if she was pissing herself or squirting.

We took her down and laid her in the mess on the floor. Her shit was there with mine and we sat her in it. We all cuddled together. Becca said "Now I understand ladies, count me in."

We probably would have slept on the floor in our own filth, had Madame and Mistress not walked in. Both Sue and I started to move to kiss their feet. Madame's voice was sharp "Stay where you are. I watched what you were doing and Nancy (her partner whom is also a dominant Mistress) and I are not sure we will allow this."

Sue finally stood up and curtsied submissively. "Madame this is your brothel and I will respect any decision you make, but please reconsider. The squad is returning from putting their lives in danger for months. Just having a bunch of whores, sorry, prostitutes fucking them is not enough. All of them went to whore houses overseas and saw and did things most women would never allow them to do. What we want to do is safe, when done properly. They need to see something daring and unique."

Madame looked to Mistress Nancy. Then Mistress said "I have seen before. It is like they say 'I am a professional, don't try this at home.' I agree with the girls Madame, these troops deserve something special. I will allow it but only under this condition. Becca, you will not air dance."

Becca started to complain, but thought better of it. Master Scott will be standing next to Sue all throughout her air dance. I want you to be there for julie. If this works as well as we hope it will, maybe we can make this an ongoing show for our other clients."

Becca is a domme, but I understood why she got on her knees and kissed Mistress' feet. "Yes Mistress, whatever you want.

In Chapter 11 we will see how this all unfolded.