Julie is Still a Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls teach Marsha about the joys of scat play.
2.6k words
4.62
5.3k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie is Still a Whore -- Chapter 2

I would suggest that you read the first chapter before reading this one. It sets the scene for what is about to happen. For now all you need to know is that Marsha and her husband, Master Bob were starting to explore the kinky world of BDSM. My name is Julie and I am a sissy cross dresser that has been doing so all my adult life. My sister Becca and our wives Mistress and Madame have been teaching Marsha and Master about the world we love so much. All 4 of us has spent our lives working as prostitutes.

One last thing; there is quite a bit of scat play in this chapter. If that is not your cup of tea, I suggest you wait till I write Chapter 3.

The next 3 days passed slowly for Marsha. She could not wait to see what Mistress and Madame had planned for her and her Master, Bob. Marsha reeked of dried piss for the last few days. When she went shopping for sexy underwear, she realized that people noticed how bad she smelled and moved away from her, shaking their heads in disgust. Rather then be embarrassed, she felt pride and a tingling in her cunt. Like herself, her Master did not shower since their first session with all of us. While he did have a noticeable scent, it was not offensive, rather it tended to excite Marsha.

Tuesday morning finally arrived and Master and Marsha knocked on the door. My sister Becca opened the door and when they walked in they saw Becca and I bare arsed naked except for the stocking, heels and garters we were all the time. As we turned to let them into our house, the jewels that are on the ends of our butt plugs peeked out of our arses. The jewel in my arse is lavender and Becca's is green. Madame and Mistress came in and kissed Master on the lips and then stepped back for Marsha to greet them. Marsha dropped to her knees and crawled to the women and kissed their feet, then she put her head under their dresses to kiss their cunts respectfully.

Becca and I got to our hands and knees to greet Master but Mistress told us to hold off of that for a few minutes. Mistress spoke first "Welcome to our home again. Did you do as I asked?"

Master responded "We have Nancy. We have not showered, used any spices and we did buy all new underwear." Mistress looked at Marsha "Show us the underwear girl."

Marsha did not hesitate and unbuttoned her blouse. As she did, she revealed a lacy black bra with low cut cups and support that made her 34B tits look bigger. Then she started to remover her jeans, as she did Mistress spoke "In this house all female slaves wear either a dress or skirt. I know you were told that Marsha." Marsha gasped when she realized her mistake. Mistress smiled wickedly "Not to worry dear, I will help you to improve your memory."

Marsha stepped out of her jeans and proudly displayed her sexy black lace knickers. They were high and tight on her hips. The material was tight enough to form camel toe on her cunt and tucked in nicely along the crack of her arse to show off her arse cheeks. Mistress smiled "That looks so much better than those ugly white cotton granny panties you had on last time."

Madame spoke next "OK Bob, your time. Show and Tell." Being the only male, there Bob seemed embarrassed but still slipped out of all his clothes and then stood there proudly. We all smiled when we saw instead of men's underwear Marsha had picked out women's knickers for him to wear.

Marsha said nervously "When I saw how lovely panties looked on Julie, I wanted Master to look as good. Mistress, you said I could pick out whatever I wanted for Master. I hope this pleases you." Mistress approved and smiled "Both of you, stand with your hands on your heads and spread your legs wide."

They obeyed and the 4 of us took our time inspecting them both. In time Master's cock was rock hard and peeking out of his knickers. When I ran my hand along the crack of his arse crack, I could see his cock quiver a bit. He obviously like wearing women's knickers.

Becca ran her hand along Marsha's camel toe and noticed she was wet already. Madame said "You both did very well. This is what I would expect you both to wear 24/7 now." They both nodded and then Madame said, "OK girls, you may greet the Master properly now." With that we both dropped to our hands and knees and crawled to him, after kissing his feet, we got on our knees. Becca was behind him as she pulled his knickers down and pushed her tongue into the crack of his arse. I leaned over and kissed the tip of his hard cock and started to suckle it.

Mistress Said "That's enough girls. We don't want Master to cum too soon." Then she looked at Marsha "Take off your panties girl." Marsha responded and then stood there in just her stockings, garters and heels. "Other than wearing jeans Marsha, you did very well. Now please go to the table and bend over and place your hands on the tabletop."

Marsha did as commanded and Mistress quickly used her bamboo cane and gave her 5 hard strokes across her arse. Soon there were 5 bright red strips along her arse cheeks. Marsha did not complain but remembered to thank Mistress after she was done. Mistress said, "I hope that will help you to remember not to wear jeans to my house again." Marsha thanked Mistress again.

Mistress said, "Before we start do you have any questions?"

Master spoke for them both. "Yes Nancy, we noticed quite a few things last time we were here but thought it would be rude to ask I hope you do not mind some very personal questions now."

"Not at all Bob, ask anything. We have been whores all of our adult lives. Any modesty or shame has long since disappeared."

"Thank you. Both Marsha and I could not help but notices the markings on the girl's asses. What is that all about?" (I would suggest you read Chapter 6 of "Becca and Julie Get Married, published under my sister's name Prossie_Becca)

"Those are brandings Bob. When we got married, we asked friends of ours to brand the girl's asses so that people would know they are slaves, and they are our property. The man that branded them had also branded his wife/slave when they got married" Marsha asked, "Did it hurt?"

Becca and I looked at each other and she said "The pain was indescribably. As our asses were branded with hot irons, we both shit ourselves. Then when we smelled our own flesh burning, we both puked. The experience was both terrible and amazing."

Bob asked, "Do you mind if we feel them?" Mistress smiled "Of course not." With that they both rub our arses and noticed the skin was raised where we were branded. Bob asked, "Does that still hurt?" This time I answered "As a rule, no Master. But if we have a session where the beatings or the whippings get very intense, we will notice some pain. But for the most part we forget they are even there."

Marsha fingered the jewels that were protruding from our arseholes. She said to Master "In addition to rings, the Ladies gave the slaves these plugs as a sign of their submission. They are actually quite large. May I show my Master how big they are please Mistress?"

Mistress nodded and Marsha reached over and pulled the plug from my arsehole. As you would expect it was quite nasty and had streaks of shit all over it. Marsha never hesitated and quickly put the plug in her mouth and started to lick it clean. When Madame pulled the plug from Becca's arse she gave it to Marsha, and she licked that one clean as well.

Master said, "Why did you do that Marsha?" She said, "It seemed like the proper thing to do." Master seemed confused when Mistress said "Scat play is a key part of our lives Bob. It is used to assert dominance or show submission. You are confused because men, as a rule, do not engage in scat play. It is much more of a female thing. Would you like to see what I mean?"

Master could only nod. Mistress took Marsha by the hand and led her out to the backyard. "As you might expect, this can get very messy." Once in the back, Mistress said "Marsha would you like to be my toilet girl?" Marsha said "Yes please Mistress. I was hoping something like this would happen."

Master was still confused. Marsha explained "Master, Julie had told me about scat play and I asked her to ask Mistress if we could do this. I really want to try it. I know it sounds disgusting but I am so excited about trying it." Marsha thrust her hips forward "Feel my cunt Master."

Master rubbed Marsha's cunt and found it to be soaked. "There is no denying how excited you are girl. If this is what you want go ahead." Marsha could not hide her enthusiasm "Thank you Master!"

Mistress said "Lay down on the ground girl, on your back." Mistress looked at Master and said "Bob if this is too intense for you, you need not watch." Master nodded, but stayed where he was. Mistress got naked and stepped over Marsha and squatted over her,

"You may have wondered why I told you not to eat any spicy foods. This is why. Spicy foods give shit its nasty smell. By avoiding them the smell is eliminated. The girls and I never eat spicy foods and always eat lots of fruit. This makes the shit have a sweeter taste." Master could only shake his head, completely overwhelmed and on sensory overload.

Showing no shame or modesty Mistress squatted over Marsha's belly. She started to bear down and soon shit peeked out of her beautiful arsehole and it dropped on Marsha's belly. Then she moved a bit and started to shit on Marsha's tits. When she was done shitting, Marsha leaned up and licked Mistress' dirty arsehole clean. Becca and I quickly crawled to Marsha and knelt on either side of her and kicked her shitty tits. Both Becca and I made loud slurping sounds as we licked. Once we were done, we kissed each other, sharing the bits of shit that were on our tongues.

"I am sure Julie told you what happens next dear." Marsha then started to smear the soft warm shit all over her tits and belly. Then she reached up and smeared it on her face and even into her hair. What she did next shocked her Master. She rolled over on to her hands and knees and reached back and coated the crack of her arse with Mistress' shit. She looked back at Master and said "Please Master, fuck my nasty ass. I really need this. We have never done anal before, but I really need you to fuck my dirty asshole now. Please Master, I am begging you!"

We could see in Master's face a mix of disgust and sexual lust. The lust won out and Master got behind his slave. "Please Master go slow." Master did as his wife/slave asked and slowly inserted his cock. Once done, Marsha started to rock back and forth along his shit covered cock. Master really got excited and soon they were both fucking like bitches in heat.

With a loud scream, Master emptied his cum into her bowels. Marsha screamed loudly as her body shock from the intensity of her orgasm. She collapsed and Master landed on top of her. They were both covered in sweat, shit and cum as her arsehole leaked cum all over them both.

In time they recovered and Master slipped his cock out of her arse and then Marsha got to her hands and knees and suckled her Master's cock clean. As Marsha licked Master's cock clean, Becca and I licked the nasty mix of cum and shit out of her arsehole.

Master was emotionally overwhelmed at the intensity of what happened and leaned over and kissed Marsha on her lips. Mistress broke the tension when she asked Master "Do you like the taste of my shit Bob?" Everyone laughed and Master said "I guess Marsha and I should clean up." I took Master into the house and helped him into the shower and we showered together. As we were drying off Master asked "Julie what we just did was disgusting. Why did I enjoy it so much?"

I answered "Master you and Marsha are going to experience things that you never imagined you could possibly do. As you know we are all whores here Master. We have the ability to lower people's inhibitions so that they are free to experience new and erotic forms of pleasure. Shall we go back outside and see what Mistress has planned next.

When we got outside we saw that Marsha was tied with her arms above her head. Mistress was using the hose to wash her off. "Mistress why are you doing that? Why not have Marsha use a shower?"

Mistress explained. "Marsha, Becca and Julie are not only slaves, they are animals. Washing Marsha like this just reinforces that attitude in her. My goal is that by the end of this year, Marsha will finally realize what she was always meant to be."

"For now I think it would be a nice idea to go inside and have the girls serve us a nice lunch and then we can discuss the future. Before we do, there is one last thing. If you approve, we would like to give your slave a gift." Master nodded and Mistress put a collar around Marsha's neck. Like the collar Becca and I always wear it was made of comfortable soft leather. It has the word Slave engraved in the leather and it had red stones on either side if the word. Your slave is a January baby, am I right Bob?"

"She is Nancy." Mistress continued "Our girl's collars are identical but the stones in their colors are different, Julie's stones are lavender for her birthstone, amethyst and Becca's is emerald because she was born in May. The stone in Marsha's collar is red for garnet, January's birthstone."

"May we give her one last gift please Bob?" When Master approved, Madame went over to Marsha "Bend over girl." As she was bent over, Madame showed Marsha a new butt plug. It was as long and wide as the one Becca and I wear, but the jewel at the end was garnet.

Madame then lubed Marsha's arsehole, pushing her fingers deep inside. "Would you like to finish the task Bob?"

"Thank you Madame" Master took the plug and placed it by the opening of her arsehole. Her arsehole was still a bit loose from the fierce fucking Master just gave her. Master went slow and soon the plug was buried deep inside here with just the plug protruding from her pretty arsehole.

Marsha started to cry and hugged her Master. "Oh Master, thank you so much for all of this. Then Marsha hugged all of us and went inside to discuss what the next steps would be.

Look for the next chapter to see what came next.