Julie is Still a Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls get tested.
3.7k words
4.73
4.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day passed pleasantly. Marsha was getting used to the plug being buried inside her arsehole. We asked Master and Marsha what limits they wanted us to respect and they said "None," but we pointed out that you need basic limits like no underage and no drugs. They realized how important that was and readily agreed.

Mistress asked Marsha "How are you doing girl?" Marsha responded "It is all so much to take in, but I am honestly loving it all."

Mistress asked "Are you ready to try to push your limits of pain?" Marsha was terrified of Mistress' words but the thought of pushing her limits excited her. "Yes Mistress, please can we go deeper?"

Then Madame asked Bob "Coming from a vanilla world, this must be overwhelming. How do you feel about pushing Marsha's limits now?" Bob said "I am indeed overwhelmed, but I am so pleased that Marsha wants this. Honestly I was confused at first, but now I am excited by this new side of Marsha. Yes Madame, let's push Marsha."

Mistress said to Becca and myself "Go out in the back girls. Test positions." We never hesitated went outside and stood up with our legs spread wide and hands submissively behind our heads. "Marsha go stand with the girls in the same position."

Then she explained to Master and Marsha "Slaves will sometimes be tested to prove they are strong enough to be pain slaves. Usually once you hit a certain age, the testing stops, but I want Marsha to see how the testing is done before she submits to it. Here is what will happen. Madame and I will stand in front of our slaves and then brutally kick them as hard as we can between their legs. The girls can scream, double over in pain, grab themselves, puke, piss or even shit themselves, but they will not allow their knees to touch the ground. If they do they are dismissed never to serve again."

Bob said "That seems harsh." Mistress said "It is harsh, but the BDSM kinky world we have chosen is just as harsh. It is better to weed out the weak ones before its too late." Then she turned to Marsha "We can stop the testing now and go back to the way things were. It is your decision slave." Marsha lowered her head in submission "I am ready Mistress."

Madame stepped in front of Becca, ready to kick her cunt. Before she did she said "Mistress Nancy knows that both Becca and Julie have been tested dozens of times and always passed. This time we want to make it more challenging for them. Girls take the plugs out of your asses and put them in your mouths. The test will be different this time. In addition to not allowing your knees to touch the ground, we have decided that you must keep the plugs in your mouths as well. If you drop the plugs, you fail. Understand?"

Becca and I looked at each other and then nodded. The plugs had not been out of our arses for quite a while so I had Becca bend over and pulled her plug out and then she did the same for me. As expected the plugs were filth covered in shit and sweat, but we never hesitated and put them in our mouths.

While we did that, the Dominants took off their dresses and stood there in just knickers, bras, stockings garters and heels. They unhooked their bras so as Mistress said "The 'girls' can get some fresh air." Then they stepped out of their heels.

Bob asked "Why did you get undressed?" Madame said "This way we can move our legs more freely and get more into our kicks. As to why we took off our heels, you have to remember our slaves are pain sluts. They love being hurt like this. But as a responsible Owner you have to always make sure that while you hurt them, you never injure them. Kicking them with our heels on would likely inflict physical harm on the girls. That is something we will never intentionally do. We will hurt them, but never injure them. Do you understand Bob?"

Bob said "Thank you Annie, there is so much to learn. Marsha and I appreciate you showing us this."

Madame them smiled "As to exposing out tits, we thought you would enjoy that." With that both women playfully jiggled their tits in front of Master. The laughter from all of us helped ease the tension.

Then Madame turned to Becca and reached between her legs to rub her cunt. As expected she was wet with nervous excitement. Madame looked at Bob, go ahead dear, you can rub her cunt. Slaves have no expectation of privacy or modesty. When he rubbed my sister's cunt, she moaned softly around the nasty plug in her mouth.

Madame looked at Becca "Ready girl?" Becca nodded and the like lightning, Madame brought her foot up and kicked Becca so hard that she was actually pushed back. The scream from Becca was loud but muffled as she bit down hard on her the plug to keep it from falling out of her mouth. As she doubled up we could see piss running down her thighs as she lost control of her bladder.

Tears streamed from her eyes and she coughed hard and grabbed at her cunt. It was obvious that Madame did not hold anything back when she kicked her. It took a few moments, but finally Becca stood upright and placed her hands behind her head and stared at Madame. Madame simply smiled and said "Good girl."

Madame took the plug from her mouth and then handed it to Bob "Would you like to reinsert it?" Master nodded and lubed the plug said to Becca "Bend over slave." As Becca bent over she reached back and spread her arse cheeks cheeks wide apart lewdly displaying her arsehole. Master pushed his fingers deep inside Becca's bum and then pushed the plug back in place and patted her arse lovingly.

Mistress said "Julie get ready girl." Mistress reached out and lightly stroke my lady parts (balls). Then he said to Master "See how hard she is Bob. She is excited too. Go ahead rub her clit"

Master seemed to hesitate but knew he did not want to offend anyone and he touched my clit for the first time. He then started to stroke it, as he did I could not help but moan softly. It became obvious that Master was enjoying what he was doing. Mistress said "See Bob, Julie may have something 'extra' but she is a woman dear."

I noticed the lust in Master's eyes and knew he was starting to understand now. I smiled around the plug in my mouth. My words were muffled, but I said "Thank you Master."

I knew the women could never understand how much it hurt to have my lady parts kicked, but I nodded as Mistress asked if I was ready. Like Madam, Mistress held nothing back and viciously kicked me hard in my lady parts. I felt the pain travels from my lady parts to my belly as I doubled over and grabbed at myself.

I got instantly nauseous, and started to cough and puke. but bit hard around the plug. There was nothing I could do, the puke dribbled around my plug all over my face and tits. I was finally able to catch my breath and slowly stood up and placed my hands behind my head and nodded.

Mistress reached over and pulled the plug out of my mouth. As she did that it was like a dam broke and I puked all over my tits and belly. Quite a bit splashed on to Mistress, but she never got mad or made any attempt to wipe it from her body. She handed the plug to Bob. "Please insert her plug Bob."

I bent over and pulled my arse cheeks wide apart as Master pushed the plug into my arsehole. Once he was done, his hand and fingers lingered as he rubbed my arse. I moaned softly because it felt so good. Being bent over like that I could see how hard Master's cock was.

"Mistress, may I speak please?" Mistress nodded and I said "Mistress, Master's cock is quite hard, may I have permission to give him relief?" Mistress looked at Master who blushed, but then smiled and nodded.

Mistress said to Marsha. "Don't be jealous girl. You are a slave. What your Master does is his decision not yours do you understand girl?" Marsha responded "I am not jealous at all Mistress. I have seen Julie's cock sucking skills and I am so happy that she will give such pleasure to my Master."

"Go ahead girl, pleasure the Master's cock." I never hesitated and dropped to hands and knees and took his cock in my mouth. I made it a point to look into his eyes as I suckled him deeply. For the second time in as many days, Master came hard in my mouth. After the first spurt, I leaned my head back so he could spew his cum all over my face. Once he was done cumming, I leaned up and suckled his cock dry. Master smiled "Thank you girl, that was wonderful."

I was so thrilled at how easily he was thinking of me as a real woman that I almost cried. "Thank you Master for allowing me to pleasure you." I went back to my standing position, my face and body covered in cum and vomit.

Madame then looked at Marsha "You have seen what has been done, do you still want to continue?" Marsha said nervously "More than ever Madame, but may I speak please?" Madame nodded and Marsha said "Please I want the plug to go in my mouth as well. If I am to be a slave, I should have to measure up to my sister slaves."

"It is your decision Bob, you heard what she said, what do you decide?" Master went to Marsha stroked her face "If that is what she wants Madame, I will grant her wish."

Mistress stepped forward "Good decision Bob. Girls help your sister with her plug. I reached over and spread her arse cheeks wide apart. Becca had to twist the plug to get it removed and when it came out it was covered in shit. Becca and I looked at each other knowing full well what that meant.

I said "Mistress may I speak to Marsha before she is tested please?" After she agreed I said "Marsha, your bowels are full, you are likely going to shit yourself, are you sure you are ready for this?"

Marsha said "I thought as much, thank you Julie, but I knew it was just a matter of time before I would be humiliated like this. I am ready for it." Marsha leaned over and kissed me and then said to Master. "I am ready Sir."

Marsha got into position. Mistress said. "Do not humiliate her by holding back Bob. She wants to be tested fully. If you hold back that means you lack confidence in her and that will destroy her pride. She will feel worthless."

Master reached between Marsha's legs and saw how wet she was and realized Mistress was right. He looked at Marsha who then nodded and kicked her so hard she came off the ground. As expected, Marsha doubled over and grabbed her cunt, when she did she started to shit herself. Master's first reaction was to reach for her, but Mistress stopped him. "This is something she has to do for herself Bob."

All Master could do was watch his wife struggle to control. Her legs wobbled a bit but in time she moved to an upright position and placed her hands behind her head and said softly "Thank you Master."

All three of us stood in our submissive positions until Mistress said "You all did well, you are released." We all dropped to our knees in pain and grabbed between our legs and rolled around on the ground in sweet agony. Our Owners came over to us all and ignored the mess all over our bodies and hugged us tightly. I love the sensation I get from this. I can just feel Mistress' love radiate as she hugs me. I am sure my sister slaves felt it too.

Madame said "Okay girls go to the barn so we can clean you up. When we got to the barn we extended our arms upward and the Owners secured our wrists above our heads. The Owners took turns spraying us down and then washed us in the same manner they would wash a car, rubbing the soap all over us, then rinsing us clean. I loved the sensation of thinking of myself as an animal or an inanimate object as Mistress washed me.

Later that evening, we watched a movie, took turns fucking. All of the fucking was done anally out of respect for how sore we were. Then Mistress said it was time for bed. Mistress suggested we change the sleeping arrangements. "We all have king sized beds, why not have the slaves sleep in one room and the Owners, sleep in the other? There should be more than enough room."

Master Bob and Marsha looked at each other and giggled. He answered for both "Sure, why not?"

We went into the bedroom that Becca and Madame share. Since we were naked already all we had to do was brush our teeth. None of us wear make up so after using the toilet we were ready. Marsha started to reach back to remove her plug from her arse. I said "What are you doing?"

Marsha said "Don't you take the plugs out to sleep?" I smiled "No girl, other than when we shit, we wear them all the time. You will get used to it. In time you will savor the feeling of being plug like this."

We snuggled into bed with Marsha between us. Becca and I suckled her tits as I gently played with Marsha's cunt. Becca played with herself and in short order they both came. Then I got on my knees and they took turns sucking my clit till I erupted all over both of them. I sprayed both their faces, We did a group hug and Becca and I went back to bed. Marsha asked "What about the cum on our faces?" I told her, "You keep it on your face till our Owners tell us to remove it." Soon we were all asleep.

While this was happening, our Owners were in the bedroom that Mistress and I share. The had Master Bob standing and then slowly got him naked. His cock was rock hard. They had him sit on the bed while they slowly stripped. Once they were down to their stocking, garters and heels they had Master stand. Mistress got behind him and started to lick the crack of his arse. From time to time she poked her wet, warm tongue into his arsehole.

As Mistress tended to his arsehole, Madame was tending to his cock and balls. She slowly swirled her tongue all along his low hanging balls. As she did Mistress said "Do you see how much better that feels with all the nasty hair off your balls Bob?" He moaned softly as he nodded his head in agreement.

Madame then expertly took his cock balls deep into her mouth. She used lots of tongue and made loud slurping sounds. In no time Master erupted into Madame's experienced mouth. She suckled him dry and then opened her mouth to show him how much Master had cum. Mistress came to Madame and they both pushed their tongues in each other's mouth and shared his cum. Madame said "Now I see what the girls were talking about, you cum is yummy tasting!"

Mistress asked "How does our cock sucking skills compare to Marsha's skills?"

Master shook his head sadly "There is no comparison. Marsha really has no clue what she is doing when she sucks my cock. In fact, until recently, she never did it all."

"Julie told us the same thing Bob. Tomorrow we are going to teach Marsha the proper techniques of cock sucking. I promise when the girls are done with her, she will be a lot better. Now it is time for Annie and I to have our fun. Lay down on the bed Bob."

Master protested "But I just came. I can't get hard again so quickly and cum again.." Mistress said "Now you will see what good prostitutes can do. When we are with a client we don't end the session after they cum. That's what cheap whores do. When we are done, we make sure you leave exhausted and fully satisfied."

Bob laid on the bed and the girls started to lick his nipples. It was obvious the girls had worked together like this before. As he started to moan, they both gently started biting his nipples. As they did that, they both reached down and fondled his balls till he was nice and hard again. Madame said "Look how quickly you got hard again Bob. That's the difference between being with prostitutes instead of cheap whores. We call our slaves 'whores' because we know it excites them to hear that. But make now mistake about it, our girls are highly trained and highly skilled prostitutes. Is that what you want Marsha to become?"

Bob moaned "I want that so much."

"Good, now it is time for Nancy and I to cum." With that said Mistress moved around and then slowly impaled herself on Bob's cock. She was already wet so she took his big cock quite easily. Madame moved and placed her cunt inches from Bob's face. "I am sure you know what to do Bob." Bob leaned up and started to lick Madame's cunt.

As Mistress rolled her cunt up and down Bob's cock, Madame closed her thighs around his face, his tongue deep inside her cunt. The girls reached out and started to play with each other's tits and then took their nipples into their fingers and started to twist them. Bob could hear Madame say "Our girls are not the only ones that like pain, we love it too."

Soon the room was filled with the sounds and scents of people fucking. Since Bob had just recently cum, it took quite a while for the girls to get him off. When he came again, he did so with a surprisingly large load of cum. Mistress felt his cum flooding her cunt and she reached down to finger her clit and then went off like a sky rocket. Mistress' screamed and that set Madame off and they both had intense orgasms.

All Bob could do was lay there as Madame soaked his face with her cum and Mistress drained his cock into her warm cunt.

After taking a moment to recover, Mistress crawled off of Bob and then licked his cock clean, savoring the taste of her own cunt on his cock. Then Mistress eased on her back her legs splayed wide, cum oozing from her cunt. Madame stroked Bob's wet hair and said "You are not done Bob. Here is a critical lesson that you have to learn as a slave Owner. Marsha is trusting you with her life. As her Owner, it is your job to make her as happy as she is making you. Her pleasure is just as important as your pleasure is."

Bob asked How do to I do that Annie?" Madame smiled. "Think of it this way Bob. No matter which hole you fucked Marsha, when you remove your cock from her asshole or cunt, she will always crawl to you and lick your cock clean. Even if you just fucked her ass and it is streaked with shit, she will lick it clean. That is how she shows her love and obedience to you."

Bob listened as Madame continued. Nancy just gave you a world class fucking. Now it is your turn to thank her. Get between her legs and lick her clean, just as Mistress licked you clean and just like Marsha would lick you clean as well.

Bob got between her legs and stared at her cunt. She was still coming down from her orgasm and her cunt pulsated gently. Madame said "Don't just push your tongue into her cunt, start on the outside labia and slowly lap up and down her cunt. Do it gently so that you can prolong the sensations she is having now." Bob did as we was told and Madame continued "If you do it right, Mistress or Marsha will have another orgasm. It won't be as intense as the one she just had, but it is more of a gentle and satisfying cum.

As if on cue, Mistress moaned and her body went limp. "Thank you Bob, that was very nice."

After a moment, Mistress propped herself up on her elbows "Annie was right dear. Marsha's life is your hands. That is an awesome responsibility. Licking her cunt or asshole after sex is your way of showing how much you appreciate Marsha's submission to you and that you value that submission."

"Being a good Master is a delicate dance between your dominance, love and respect you have for your slave girl. Licking her cunt is a subtle means of communicating that love and respect."

Bob nodded as the profound lesson he just learned sunk in, Mistress said "Tomorrow Marsha's lessons will start in earnest. The girls and I are going to take her body to places and emotions Marsha never knew she had. We will teach her how to be the perfect slave and you how to be the perfect Master."

With that Mistress leaned over and kissed Bob savoring the taste of his cum on his lips. Get a good nights sleep Bob, tomorrow will be a critical day for you both.