Julie is Still a Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Marsha and her Master learn some very kinky lessons.
3.7k words
4.5
3.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick note. Everything you see in the story is happening with the consent of everyone involved.

At the end of the day, Master Bob and Marsha decided that they would spend some "alone time" to think about all they have done so far and planned to do in the future. Mistress told Master Bob, "It's Sunday evening, why not go home and then if you still wish to continue, you can come back here Friday evening and spend the week end with us. By then, Scott should have received the branding irons and we can have some kinky fun."

Both Marsha and I work at the local library, she is my boss, and she is also the only one that knows I am not a genetic woman. All throughout the week we tried to sneak away for a quick kiss or something a bit more intimate, but for the most part that failed. By the time Friday evening rolled around we were both ready to jump each other's bones.

When the knock on the door finally came, I opened the door in just my normal attire; stockings, garters and heels and nothing else. I invited them in and then crawled to Master's Bob and kissed his feet and then pulled down his pants to kiss his cock. After I did that Becca and Sue took a turn as well. Marsha finished taking off her Master's clothes and then crawled to Mistress and Madame and greeted them by kissing their feet and leaning up to submissively kiss their arses and cunts. While she was doing that Sue and I undressed Master Bob.

Since all of us were already naked when they got to our house and Master Bob was now nude, that just left Marsha who had not yet taken off her clothes. She went to remove her clothes when Mistress said, "Keep your clothes on dear. You have clients waiting for you." With that we all went out to the barn where we saw Travis and Tomas waiting for us. They wore jeans and tight-fitting shirts that really showed off how muscular they were.

Mistress asked, "Do you remember these men Marsha?" She nodded sadly, "I do Mistress. I made a fool of myself when I tried to sucked Travis' cock. I never did get a chance to apologize. May I now please?" Mistress smiled, "Of course dear." Marsha dropped to her hands and knees and crawled to Travis and kissed his feet respectfully, "Sir I am so embarrassed by how poorly I did last time we were together. If my Master would permit it, I would like a chance to make it up to you." Both Master Bob and Mistress agreed and then Mistress said, "Girls let's go inside and give them their privacy. Bob and Scott, why not stay, I am sure you would love to get your cocks sucked as well. Julie stay here in case Marsha needs any help or guidance girl." I quickly curtsied respectfully, "Yes Mistress."

We all went inside, but there really was no privacy. Our Owners had a CCTV system installed all throughout the house and barn. We sat in front of a big screen TV to see if Marsha could show the men how good of a cock sucker she had become. Mistress and Madame sat on the couch, while Becca and Sue rested their heads on the soft thighs of the Dommes that were spread wide.

Marsha went over to Travis and asked, "May I undress you please Sir?" Travis looked at Marsha and seemed to be angry. "Look slut, I am not some lame ass 'john' here, I know all your tricks, just get naked and suck my cock and you better do a better job than you did last time, or I will beat your ass." In just a moment, all 3 of them were naked; Marsha, Travis and Tomas. Master Bob and Master Scott were sitting on some hay a few feet away and could easily hear and see everything happening. Master Scott saw Marsha's husband/Master shift uncomfortably because of the tone Travis used and the threat of violence.

I remember thinking to myself, "Master Bob must be really concerned, his hard cock is shriveled and soft now." I reached up and took his hand and whispered, "Your wife is with a client now Master. She knows what she is doing. Please don't embarrass her by interfering. That will shatter her confidence and ruin everything we have been trying to teach her." Master simply nodded and I leaned in and took his cock in my mouth and soon he was hard again.

Travis reached over and grabbed Marsha's hair and pulled her face to his cock. He rubbed his cock and balls all over her face, leaving streaks of pre cum on her. His cock was huge, 9 inches, and was so hard and black, it looked and angry as Travis seemed to be.

Travis pushed his cock into her mouth and used her face like a hole. He thrust his hips hard and fast. His huge cock pushed down her throat making her gag. In time vomit started to dribble around her lips and dripped down on her tits. Finally, he pulled his cock out and poor Marsha puked all over herself and Travis.

That seemed to enrage Travis and he viciously slapped Marsha's face, causing vomit to splatter all over the poor girl. Once her mouth was free, Tomas pushed his cock inside her mouth and repeated the process. Poor Marsha puked again and she was a mess. Puke all over her face and tits, tears streaming down her cheeks making her mascara run little black streaks. Travis glared at Master Bob and said, "Your bitch better learn to suck better, or she will starve as a whore."

I could feel Master Bob wanting to get up to defend his wife, so I bit his cock. He then brought his hand back and slapped me so hard that I fell down. Tomas laughed and said, "Now you're getting it, that is how you treat white bitches." Master Scott grabbed Master Bob and told him to settle down.

Travis and Tomas grabbed Marsha and pulled her over Travis lap for him to spank her. Sprawled over his lap, the red jewel from Marsha's butt plug peeked out. Travis gave Marsha a severe spanking, causing the plug to push deeper and deeper into her arse.

In the house, Becca looked at her wife/Mistress and asked, "Madame, why are they doing this? Travis and Tomas are always gentlemen, they would never act like that. What is happening?" Madame said, "They are acting like that because we told them too. Nancy and I wanted to see how she reacts to sexual violence. Also, we wanted to see if Bob could maintain his composure as his wife is being abused."

Once Travis was done spanking her she kept her on his lap and called me over. "Get that filthy plug from her ass." It was buried so deep in her arse, that I had to twist it to get it out. As expected, it was filthy. "Go show it to her Master, she him what a dirty whore he is married to."

When I presented it to Master Bob, he kissed the tip and then slowly started to lick it clean. Travis laughed, "I thought as much." Then Travis pushed Marsha on to her hands and knees and put his massive cock inside her nasty arsehole. As he fucked her arse, Tomas put his cock in her mouth and started to fuck her face. There was nothing gentle or sensual about it, Marsha was being raped while her husband watched.

Everyone kept waiting for Marsha to use her safe word or gesture, but she never did. Finally, they both came, and their cocks hung low covered in cum and shit. Travis walked over to Master Bob and said, "You like the taste of your bitch's shit? Lick my cock clean, it is covered in her shit." To everyone's shock, Master did as told and then Tomas put his cock in his face and Master licked his cock clean as well.

In the house we watched in shock. Then Sue said, "Becca, you and Julie have only had Mistresses. For a man married to a whore, things are different. They are willingly allowing their wives to become whores. That means there is a submissive side to these men. Every so often, they need to get in touch with that side."

Mistress said, "Sue is right. The line between dominant and submissive is very thin. Every so often we need to cross those lines. Your wife and I realized that when we were raped on our trip here. We now finally understood what slaves go through. That is what is happening to Bob. We planned all of this with Travis, Tomas and Scott. Watch to see what happens girls."

(You might want to read Ch 2 of Becca and Julie Get Married it is published under my sister's name "Prossie_Becca" It will explain a lot of what happened to the Dommes).

After Master Bob licked their cocks clean, Travis and Tomas left. Marsha crawled to her Master, puke dripping from her face and tits, and asked, "Are you okay Master? I told Marsha to be quiet and listen.

Master Scott looked at Master Bob and said, "You are completely confused Bob. Relax, it is natural. This is the first time you have seen your wife/slave abused by strangers. You are confused. I went through the same thing when I first got involved with Sue. You are worried about your slave and all that gets done to her. She is strong and she enjoyed it. Rub her cunt, tell me what you notice."

Master Rob did as he was told to do and found Marsha's cock was soaked. "See Bob, she loved it." Master Bob continued to play with her cunt until Marsha screamed out loud and squirted all over Master's hand.

Master Scott continued. You need to experience what your wife did to understand what she went through. Master Scott took the plug that Master Bob had been licking and said, "Get on your hands and knees Bob. Once in position, I spread Master Bob's arse cheeks apart and Master Scott pushed the plug inside his arse hole. Then Master Scott looked at me and I moved to a bale of hay and sat down. "Lay down over Julie's lap and do as she tells you to do."

Master Bob submissively laid across my lap, the plug his slave usually wears protruding from his arsehole. I assumed a dominant voice. "Slave you need to learn your place." I took Master Bob's hard cock and tucked it between my soft thighs. When I squeezed my thighs together, I knew Master Bob could feel my stockings rubbing along his cock. "I am going to spank your arse slave, you had better not embarrass yourself or you will be whipped."

Without warning, I started to spank his arse. I made it a point to make contact with the plug, pushing it deeper into his arsehole so it was pushing on his prostate. Marsha watched in shock as her Master was being spanked. It excited her, she started to rub her cunt in front of us. I looked at Marsha and said, "Don't you dare cum until I allow it slave." She nodded, "Yes Mistress Julie." She continued to play with herself, but stopped when she was on the edge.

I made it a point to continue to squeeze my thighs on his cock and I could feel he was very close to cumming. I was brutal and soon his arse was a bright red. Then I squeezed his cock tightly with my stocking-ed thighs and I pushed the plug deeper into his arsehole on to his prostate. His cock erupted like a fire hose. I nodded to Marsha, and she pushed her fingers deep inside her cunt and she started to squirt. After they were done cumming, I pushed Master Bob roughly off my lap and on to the ground. His cock was leaking as he tried to catch his breath.

I let him recover and then looked at him and said, "You are not done yet whore. Just because you came and you are tired, you still have clients to tend to. That is what a whore's life is like." Master Bob looked confused as he looked at me. "Get on your hands and knees slave. Marsha get that filthy plug out of his arse hole and put it into your mouth." Marsha did as commanded. I looked at poor Marsha. Her mouth was drooling nasty brown spittle all over her face and tits, her arse was a bright red and she was covered in cum and puke.

I went to Master Bob and pulled his arse cheeks apart and then lubed his battered arse hole. Master Scott got behind him and pushed his cock deep inside his arse hole. Then I got in front of him and pulled the plug from my arse and pushed it hard into Master Bob mouth. As Master Scott started to fuck Bob's arse, I cruelly pushed the nasty plug down his throat and in a few minutes he started to puke. I caught the puke in my hand and rubbed it all over his face. Then I grabbed his face and put my clit into his mouth. He started to suckle my clit like an experienced whore.

First Master Scott erupted in his bowels and then I started to cum and pulled my clit out and sprayed all over his face. Master Bob collapsed on to the ground and I went behind him and kicked his balls. As Master Bob grabbed his balls and rolled around on the ground, the hay sticking to his body as he did.

I stood up and went to Master Bob and Marsha and started to piss all over them both. Soon Master Scott did the same thing. They looked so pathetic. Both covered in piss, cum, shit streaked across their faces and cum oozing from their arseholes. Then I told them, "You will both stay in the barn tonight and we will tell you what happens next, tomorrow. Now get some sleep."

Master Scott and I walked into the house where we saw everyone else there, including Travis and Tomas. Sue looked at her husband/Master and asked, "Master, you were very hard on Master Bob. Do you think you went too far?"

Mistress answered for him, "No slave, he did what needed to be done. You were not there when Annie, Becca and I were raped. Trust me, what we had was much more severe than what they had. Think of it as having been a real initiation to the world they want to be a part of."

I looked up at the TV and saw that Marsha had Master Bob in her arms, pressing his face to her tits. They were such a mess, but they needed each other at that moment. I watched until they fell asleep together. In a weird and perverted way it was actually romantic.

The next morning, Becca and I were sent to the barn to clean them up. We woke them up and had them stand up with their hands above their head. We secured their wrists to the leather cuffs hanging above their heads. I got on my knees in front of Master Bob and Becca did the same to Marsha. I said, "You both have to pee, go ahead, piss on us." It did not take long until both Becca and I were drenched. It was their morning piss, so it really smelled nasty.

Becca said, "You were both raped last night. I know firsthand how emotional that can be. Master Bob, I understand you are confused. You sucked cocks and got your ass fucked. Julie treated you like a slave. Here is the question, can you still be a Master or are you becoming a slave?"

Master said, "I understand what Scott did and I am not angry at him." Then he looked at Julie, "What you did was inexcusable. You forgot your place. You are a slave. When you Mistress allows it, I am going to punish you for what you did."

Becca smiled and said, "Mistress knew you would likely feel that way, if you wish, I will untie you and you are free to deal with Julie as you see fit." He nodded and I reached up and released his wrists. Then he roughly took Julie and tied her and then he looked to Julie, "You will learn and remember your place slave."

Then he walked over to his wife/slave, "I love you so much Marsha, but what you saw last night might have you question if I am worthy to be your Master. I need to make sure you understand that last night was just something that happened. I was shocked at seeing you abused by those men and their massive black cocks. I am going to have you suffer along with Julie. Do you understand why dear?" Marsha smiled softly and then said submissively, "Yes Master I understand, and I welcome the chance to suffer for you."

Master released me and had me on my knees in front of him. "You enjoyed watching Marsha and I puke around those massive cocks, let's see how you like it." He stood in front of me and pushed his cock down my throat. He grabbed me by my hair and held me in place. I was gagging and choking, and I could feel myself needing to vomit. He knew that too and then pulled my face off his cock at just the moment I erupted.

Just as I did to him last night, he caught my puke in his hand and then rubbed it all over my face and tits. He pulled my head back and spit in my face. Then he roughly stood me up and secured my wrists. I knew we were being watched in the house on the CCTV and I was hoping the people there were enjoying it as much as I was.

Master went to the "toy box" of all our kinky gear and took out a vicious looking whip. He walked to me and held the handle to my face. I submissively kissed it and then Master Bob stepped back and started to whip my arse, thighs and back. The whipping was brutal. He chose the whip that had leather knots at the end so it bit into my flesh and made little cuts.

Then he walked in front of me and looped a soft rope around my lady parts (balls). He attached a large fishing weight to the end and let go of it. I moaned as I felt my lady parts being pulled by the weight. Then he stepped in front of me and repeated the process, whipping my tits, belly and thighs. The pain was intense, and I started to scream out in agony. I knew the screams would add to Master's sadistic pleasure.

I hung limply from the leather cuffs. Unable to control my bladder, I pissed myself. Like he did with my puke, he caught my piss and rubbed it all over my face. He pulled my face to his and said, "What do you have to say slave?" I lowered my head submissively and said in a soft voice, "Thank you Master." I looked at Marsha's face after I said that, and I knew she realized her husband was still worthy of the title "Master."

Master then went to his wife/slave and kissed her deeply. "You know what I must do slave?" She nodded, "Yes Master, please do not hold back. I want to prove myself worthy of being your slave girl." Master did everything to Marsha as he did to me, but while he hung fishing weights from my lady parts, he clamped her nipples and added weights to those clamps.

When he was done, both Marsha and I were a mess, puke dripping from our bodies and cuts all over our bodies. Master leaned over and kissed Marsha and said, "I love you slave." She said, "Thank you Master, I love you too. The tone that she used when she said "Master" left no doubt that in spite of what happened last night, he was still her Master.

Master went into the house and saw us all but ignored us and went into the cabinet and pulled out a box of Kosher salt. Then went back to the barn. He poured some salt into his hands and showed it to Marsha and me. We could see they crystals of salt were much bigger than regular salt. He walked behind me and starting rubbing salt into my wounds. The large crystals scratched my skin and as it seeped into my wounds it really hurt. Then he did the same thing to his wife. When he was done, both Marsha and I were crying so hard that snot was dripping from our noses as tears streaked down our faces.

When Master left, I looked at Marsha, like me, hanging like a rag doll from the restraints. "How do you feel girl?" She said, "I won't lie, I am in agony, but I am so proud of Master. What was done to both he and I was brutal, but I am a slave and I expected that, but my husband is a Master. Most men would be destroyed. As you can see Master was not destroyed and regained his dignity. I am proud to be his slave. I can't wait to be branded so I can show the world, I am his property."

Master Bob left the barn and went into the kitchen. He saw everyone was watching everything on the CCTV. He went to Mistress. His body was still covered in dried cum, shit, piss and puke from all that happened last night, yet in spite of how he looked, he stared defiantly at Mistress. Then he said in a strong voice, "I realize last night was all a test. Are you satisfied with the results?"

Madame said, "Yes Bob, you reacted as well as expected, but the testing is not done yet. You have one more test today. Master nodded and understood the need for the brutality of the testing. The world of BDSM is brutal.