All Comments on 'Julie: My Boss is a Wanker'

by BusterGonad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
38DD's eh?

Does every slut wife have huge DD's? And small waists? They must look like Barbie dolls. And they probably fall over just as much.

BusterGonadBusterGonadabout 14 years agoAuthor
HAH! she actually DOES fall over!

funny. I was gonna write a story about a flat chested, pot bellied bint with a face like a well wanked fore-skin, but it didn't turn me on. ;)

Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 14 years ago
A good start

The story was an easy read and a turn on. It would have been better if It didn't have internet sized breasts, cock and cum. Keep writing. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Gotta say that Albert there has got.....

....to have the lowest standards on this site, (move over, dig daddy dog.)

chytownchytownabout 14 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Try again.

DC29DC29about 14 years ago
Chapter 2

This story need a chapter 2 where the boss ends up giving her the best sex of her life.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
great

You have just proven that old tried stories can be retold.

First big cock that the wife sees and off to bed. ALL husbands are of no concern and have tiny dicks. Of course that means all wives are sluts or whores.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HE IS AN OPPORTUNIST

and he has a virile willing accomplice. TK U MLJ LV NV

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
You Confused Humor & Satire With Loving Wives, Huh?

Happens all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was both funny and serious.

My wife especially enjoyed the scene where Julie measured her husband’s erect penis. When she measures my four-inch-long dick it’s also hidden by the width of the ruler which is less than ¾ of an inch.

I enjoyed the scenes where hubby ate out Julie’s pussy, especially when he shot off on the bedding when her boss called.

My wife and her married girlfriend say it’s a good thing us husbands know how to eat their pussies – without that we wouldn’t have any sex life with them.

We understood the importance of the following that you wrote, “Julie got home and gave her husband a big kiss, thinking that Mr. Cockburn's - Willy's - tasty come had landed on her luscious lips not long before.”

Those are the hottest kisses a husband can ever receive. I’m smacking my lips!

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I occasionally run across one of these stories where the wife thinks it so great to mess around on her husband. Unfortunately in my life I saw the result of that from the inside of a courtroom. Usually with pictures from the crime scene in color and don't forget the autopsy photos. A woman doesn't look to good when he catches her giving her lover a oral sex then make her give his shotgun the same treatment until it explodeds in her mouth then he turn the shotgun on the lover and removes his manhood and lives him alive and the police come in and arrest the husband for murder and attempted murder.

He plead not guilty because of mental defects. Then the circus begins. No one wants to testify no one. The wife comes out a whole the boyfriend a prick that got what he got coming but in the end hubby is convicted of murder and goes away for a long time. The kids end up in the system and worse off than their parents. I end up retired early because of the bullshit. And

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusterGonad@BusterGonad
I write stories for fun. I never considered profit an option. If you don't like these stories, it's fine. If you do, I'm pleased to please you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES