All Comments on 'Julie Saves The Day'

by Writerly417

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Post over with the other rapists in non-con

Nobody interested here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have to agree!

Nothing more than trash. Once again, nothing in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Afterwards ....

Afterwards, when he meets them at her firm's Christmas party .. what then ?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

making the husband eat their cum was a bit much

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
am guessing...

This is writer's fantasy. Lord I pity any female who ever is involved with him

She did everything she could to protect husband...not sure why because he did nothing to save her.

Hey at least try....when you have given it your all then she can bargain with them to keep them from killing or maiming you.

Psychotic author will have follow up where he takes her to Sturgis and hang ''HAVE AT IT'' sign on her.

Hey Matt Moreau and Richard Gerald you should be proud of such an obvious fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Almost as bad as rape...

Almost as bad as rape...Are the people who condone it! By this stupid story, New York State, is a State without police! These two didn't go to a police station and pressed charges! No, they prefered that other women would be raped and maybe some husband that tried to protect his wife be beaten up or even killed by these 3 criminals who would easily be found by any police...1* (Where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CONDONE IT??

Many readers here love to see a cheating wife beat and raped and end up in a soup line and praise everone who loves it and call it burn the bitch and condone that.

Whats the difference????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Are you really whining that no one likes a story where the guy watches his wife get gang raped and decides to try it again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb cuck shit by a brain sick one!!!

Only your pervert fantasy is dumber as that shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic!

1. If he was doing so well financially, then why go to a foreign hostile country.

2. How can live with a wife for twenty years and not know her. How can a daughter be poison against her father after living with him for 19 years. She said the mother started cheating on him just two weeks after he left, so why wouldn't she have issues with her mother.

3. Why would a woman want to be with someone who wronged her previously?

4.Why would a wife after 20 years, would think her would be ok with sharing her?

I could go on and but too much stupidity to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-CONDONE IT!

Exactly where do you read stories like that? Maybe one out of a thousand. Most are consequence and reconciliation stories that you seem to hate. Get a life anon, as usual, you don't know what you're talking about. Stick with your gangbang, cocksucking, willing cuckold themes. It's something you seem to enjoy. Sicko.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
TALK ABOUT A CUMMIN" OUT FIESTA

and opened doors are hard to close and lock. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CONDONE IT??

I'd love to show you the difference!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Did you really mean to be so revealing? You must work for the NRA.

First, two New York sheep who apparently don't even have a camp knife, a stout waking stick, or, God forbid, a weapon effective against three large men. Not even bear mace. And of course the 3 men just walk into the camp site unconcerned about the possibility of being resisted with a weapon, its New York! And they are not even concerned that the raped and assaulted couple will go to the police afterwards, because being New York criminals they know the law as well as the police and the lawyers. What do you want to bet that during the rape they used their phones to video tape enough of the sex scenes to make it plausible the sex was consensual? So I guess its presumed that if you go alone into the woods in a liberal gun restrictive state like New York you are putting yourself at the mercy of criminals, who don't care much about gun, or rape, laws.

The reason I suspect this story is an NRA plant is because there is a bill right now in Congress which strengthens a law-abiding citizen's ability to carry a gun into National Parks and Forests for the express purpose of self defense. So it seems just too coincidental that you create a story that begs the question, why shouldn't people have the right to defend themselves, especially in remote locations away from the protection of police?

But you also took the opportunity to paint the average New York husband is a useless pussy and pervert: "At this point, I was a bit surprised to feel my own cock hardening. My level of concern for Julie had definitely lessened and now my cock was thinking for itself." Hahahahahahaahahaa! Too funny. And OK, true for some cucky wimps, but not just northeast SNAGS (Sensitive New Age Guys). At least the wife used her wits and resources to try to save their lives. But she might as well have been camping by herself. The husband was less than useless. Once she has time to review and consider her husbands completely useless and worthless role in her safety and protection, she might even start to wonder if the husband actually set the whole gang rape up, since he enjoyed it so much. Was that a hidden subplot?

So go tell your NRA handlers that we don't need no stinkin' guns to protect ourselves. If a few defenseless women have to endure some unwanted sexual adventures in order to keep the larger society safer, well, that's just the price we have to pay. OK, they have to pay, while the rest of us stay behind locked doors ready to dial 911. Camping has bugs and snakes anyway. It was pretty arrogant anyway, thinking they could just gambol about the woods without police protection nearby. Dumb shits deserved it.

Thanks for the enlightenment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not my thing.

Reminds me of the time two guys approached our camp, the wife and I had been there two days, no one around.

I came out of the tent as they were clearly thinking of molesting the wife, one was on one side, one on the other, had her backed up to our fire, kind of close.

"Jimmy?" She had called out.

They looked rather rough but stayed polite once they saw me, backed right off..

Probably due to the .45 Colt I had on my hip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gods own

Welcome to God's country!

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
There is nothing erotic about rape....

except, perhaps, for the sociopaths who write and enjoy this shit. Even then it's not sexual, it's pathological.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Non-consent/Reluctance

The Non-consent/Reluctance category is more appropriate for a story like this. The story is well-written. The man problem is that the plot is rather hackneyed.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Gave it a 1*

As a husband you're pathetic. I'd go down fighting before allowing my wife to be raped.

This also belonged in NC not LW asshole!

If she loved the asshole hubby after, she needs a psychiatrist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another destination to cross off the vacation list

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's Rape

She did what she had to do to, but the next stop is the police station for a rape Kit

The three guys should be put in jail

No way to treat people

Disgusting story read it to see if the three got beat to a pulp by someone

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
agreed

coersion and rape is the same thing. I happento agree with the previous commenter. I can't belive that the men on this site are SO wimpy as to not defend their women.

Now who denounces the second amendment? (the wimps from California and the USSNY stand up to be counted - Brits stay seated as you'll only embarrass yourself)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!

Annony is S H I T !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
did bother writing again

this shit is common crap. unoriginal, no tension you make 80's porn scripts look oscar worthy

cyferxcyferxover 6 years ago
Wrong category

This belongs in Nonconsent. This is a story about a gang rape and a wife that makes the best of it to save her and her husband's life. She then comes to enjoy being sexually assaulted and abused by three strange men. It's misogynistic and disgusting and Literotica has a place for these stories and it is not in Loving Wives. You get 1* for screwing this up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-5

I agree with you. You are shit. Finally admitted it, did you? One Star for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Simply put, this belongs in the non-consensual sex section since it is more like that despite the couple being married. Since I never read stories in that genre based on choice, I have no comment about whether it is good or bad regarding it.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Not over yet

In reality, Dave wasn't as happy as he pretended. Later in Autumn, during deer season, he goes back for some big game hunting. There is no rack of antlers on his den wall, but there are three nice pairs of balls in a jar on his book shelf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A different way to go...

I expected the plot line to take us to a point when hubby realizes his wife is a little too comfortable with these men. Almost as though she knows them. As it turns out, through the use of a P.I. hubby finds out that his loving wife has been having group sex with these same men for months. From there the story can go in several different directions. Not the best story as is, but I did find it kept my attention. I give it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Garbage not worthy of further comment.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Trash story. Get a new plot, this one is older than Pee Wees playhouse jokes

Dude, you wouldn't enjoy the life you now lead if it hadn't been for the concept of death before Dishonored. Leech

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Undeserved

All these cuck story haters are ridiculous and should just go away. As far as this story is concerned, the camping gangbang plot has been done many times but the girl negotiating a better deal is a good twist and the story is very well written--far better than the Literotica average. It deserves at least a 3, maybe higher if you value good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One Star

This story glorifies rapists and willing cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Good story. Hope you write some more. Maybe a sequel to this one.

Candice1982Candice1982over 5 years ago
I thought it was good.

The premise (camping sex/gangbang) has been done a lot, but her "negotiation' put a different twist to it. Well written piece.

mcbsmcbsover 4 years ago

Another story by a gay or bi sexual wanna be cuck author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good

Really enjoyed this one. Very well written. Ignore the trolls and critcs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anytime my wife and i leave the house,we both carry concealed,so those bastards would have gotten a big surprise. Can't stand rapists...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous