Julie Shows Off Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian walk to my head again, and held my chin in his hand. "Good girl Julie, now time for the paddle."

I squirmed on the bench, my muscles began to remind me that I had stiffened up during the first round of spanks. I loosened slightly, resting my belly on the bench, and hanging my head, getting into a comfortable position. I wanted nothing more than for Brian to continue with his hand, to feel it touching me, just 15 more I reminded myself.

*Thwack*

My body stiffened instinctively from the sting of the paddle, and I recoiled my body. My jerky movements caused me to pull up on the nipple clamp chain, and a moan escaped my lips. Brian began to massage my ass again as I attempted to recover, reeling in all of the sensations. My ass was still on fire, my cunt dripping down my leg, and my nipples so sensitive that I began to wonder if I could cum from pulling on the chain alone.

"Remember, no cumming Julie." Brian reminded me, patting me on the ass, as if he could read my mind.

The second round of spanks went as the first. The first five were delivered slowly, with Brian rubbing my ass in between. With each blow of the paddle, no matter how hard I tried to stop it, my body responded by jerking upwards, pulling on the nipple chain. My knuckles began to turn white from my grip on the bench, trying to distract myself so that I didn't cum.

Brian went into the last ten paddle spanks. And began with giving them two at a time. By the second one, I felt like I was going to cum, and he stopped long enough to rub my ass that it brought me down from the ledge of orgasm. No sooner was I off the ledge, did he administer the next two spanks, bringing me teetering on the edge once more, ass on fire, cunt sopping wet, and nipples beginning to turn a shade of purple from the constant tug.

This continued, but after the second round of two I was almost floating, still gripping the sides of the bench. I began to hum a moan, in an attempt to stop myself from going over that edge into orgasm, when the clink of the paddle being sat on the dresser snapped me out of it.

I still felt floaty and looked up as I heard Brian walk over to me. He undid the nipple clamps. In inhaled sharply as my nipples began to throb and pulse as the blood flow returned to them.

"Turn around and sit on the bench." Brian stated as he rubbed my nipples and pulled me into a kiss.

I let out another moan in his mouth, as his fingers twirled my nipples a few more times. My nipples had never been so sensitive and I felt like I could orgasm right then and there if he continued.

I turned around and sat on the bench. The coolness of it felt comforting on my ass which I was sure was bruised by the way I clenched from the pain when I sat down. I looked over at Brian who had picked up the large wand vibrator and sauntered over to me. I gabbed the back of his head, pulling him down to kiss me, as my other hand began to unbuckle his belt.

Brian backed away slowly as I continued to grip his belt as it slowly pulled out of his pants. As he walked back towards me, he took the belt from my hand and foiled any attempts I made to unbutton his pants. I could feel him, rock hard, his pants tight against his cock.

"Fuck me, please?" I begged, as I traced the outline of his cock through his pants, with my fingers.

"Not yet baby," Brian stated, wrapping his belt around my leg, "That's for later."

He placed the wand vibrator flush against my clit and down along my thigh, then tightened his belt around it on my thigh so that it wouldn't move. His hands swiftly clasped the buckle. He turned to kiss me, as his hand slid up my thigh, my leg responded and pushed into his hand, wanting it to continue up its path.

My hand gripped the back of his head, not wanting to break our kiss, attempting to pull him closer to me. The vibrator coming alive on my clit made me pull away though. My breathing increased as I felt my orgasm coming on quickly.

Brian's hand didn't stop at turning on the vibrator, he continued up my thigh, sliding two fingers easily into my cunt. He began to slowly move his fingers in and out. He moved his head, which made me think the was going to kiss me again, but instead got close to my ear, and simply whispered "I flipped the switch."

My eyes darted to the glass wall and I immediately became aware of our audience as I sat there, spread eagle and close to orgasm. Brian's finger's picked up the pace, and he began putting more pressure, hitting my gspot. I looked over the tables, at each one, their eyes affixed on me. I felt my orgasm growing, and suddenly felt the need to pee.

"Need... to... stop," I got out in between heavy breaths, trying to stave off my orgasm, the last thing I wanted was to pee in front of an audience, "Bathroom."

"Oh no, we're going to keep going little one." Brian growled with a grin, continuing his pace.

No sooner did he say little one, I felt the orgasm coming... over and over. I moaned and bit my bottom lip as I came several times. Then suddenly my urge to pee left, and I gushed all over Brian's hand as I came hard one last time, squirting, my orgasm splashing all over Brian's arm and onto the floor.

Brian quickly turned off the vibrator. As he withdrew his fingers, my body clenched and quivered as the remnants of my orgasm still lingered in my muscles. While not breaking eye contact, Brian sucked on one of his finger's and then pushed his other finger into my mouth.

"See how you taste Julie," Brian stated, "Mmm, good girl."

Brian undid the buckle and removed the vibrator, walking it over and placing it in a plastic bin. My breathing was becoming more even but was still staggered. He brought over a towel, and I once again became aware of the audience, though most of them had returned to their meals already.

"No, I will do that," Brian stated as I attempted to take the towel from him to clean up. He was gentle and cleaned all around my legs, and then brought my clothing over and dressed me. I could feel the heat rise in my cheeks, blushing at the feeling of intimacy from being dressed by someone like I was little. He then kept my thong, sniffing it and placing it in his pocket while grinning at me.

"Do we need to get more towels to clean up?" I asked, grinning at the puddle on the floor.

"Nope, that is part of the package," Brian replied, winking at me while holding open the door.

We walked back to our table, and even the lady who was annoyed earlier appeared pleased, and winked at me as I walked by. We sat and began looking at the dessert menu as the waiter appeared with a platter of petite desserts.

"From table 2," the waiter stated, setting down the plate, "And... umm.. they wanted me, to umm, say .... good show."

No sooner had the words left his mouth, the poor guy scurried away tripping over his own feet heading back into the kitchen.

"He's definitely not going to last long here," Brian laughed at the site, "Though dinner is usually not so entertaining either."

We ate our dessert in quiet. Brian's hand randomly reaching over and stroking my thigh, and making me want to move closer to him. At the end of our meal we took the same elevator to the lobby which was eerily quiet. It was well past 11 pm and offices in the building were definitely closed.

We got into Brian's car, and as we drove I noted that we were going up instead of down to exit the parking garage. We stopped on the roof, and Brian parked the car in the corner of the lot.

"What are we doing now?" I asked.

Brian got out of the car, not saying a word. Walking over to my car door, opening it and motioning for me to get out.

"Ok...." I stated, looking at him quizzically.

He lead me to the edge of the building, we could see out over the city, only a few skyscrapers were taller than the parking garage. It was a beautiful site all lit up. Brian stood behind me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to his chest. I felt warm and safe in a way I hadn't in some time.

He then brought my hands to rest on the concrete barrier wall in front of me. Tracing his hands down my body, to my ass, and lifting my skirt. I could hear the clink of the buckle of his belt, and his zipper.

Brian leaned over me, I could feel his hard cock on my bare ass, and whispered, "I told you I would only fuck after I take a lady out to dinner. We've had our dinner, and now baby I will fuck you."

With his final words he pushed into my already swollen cunt. Everything was so incredibly sensitive from the nights events. I could feel every stroke both inside and outside of me. Combined with the view over looking the city and the cool, crisp air, it wasn't long before I could feel my orgasm building again.

"I'm going to cum." I moaned, looking out over the city and watching the people on the street below, if anyone looked up I'd definitely look like a crazy woman.

"Good," Brian growled, "So am I..."

Within a couple of strokes I could feel Brian's cum unloading deep inside me, warming my insides. I began to cum as well, my cunt tightening and milking Brian's cock from the inside, greedily wanting every drop.

Brian turned me around and held me to his chest, kissing my forehead. We stood there for several minutes before finally getting back into the car. The car ride back to my place was quiet, but in a good way. We held hands and played with each others fingers, there were no words needed.

We pulled into the parking lot, and Brian parked his car.

"You can just drop me off, it's ok, you don't have to come in." I stated. It was more for my benefit as I was too exhausted to do much more.

"Julie, that's not how I do things." Brian stated, as we walked towards the building, "stick around long enough kid and you'll see that."

We walked in unison to my apartment. Once inside Brian ran me a bath, undressed me, and helped me into it. We said nothing aside from Brian's brief instructions during each step. I sat in the tub, the hot water felt nice, melting the tension that had built up in my muscles that I didn't know was there.

Brian washed my body for me, not allowing me to do it for myself. Then helped me out of the tub, drying me off, and again dressing me in a long tshirt that I recognized as his that he had worn on some of our hikes.

"Brian, thank you for an amazing night.... but..." I said in a low whisper.

"But what?" Brian asked, as he walked me into my room.

"But I don't think I have any energy left for anything else tonight, I'm pretty tired." I replied drowsily.

"That means you will sleep good tonight." Brian replied, tucking me into bed, and kissing me on the forehead. "My tshirt will cuddle you and keep you company tonight, dream of me baby, and I will talk to you tomorrow. Sleep well."

I laid there, fighting myself to stay awake, as Brian's words faded and the last thing I saw was him leaving my room, and the sound of my apartment door closing. I drifted to sleep with the biggest grin on my face and the memories of the day in my head.

12