All Comments on 'Julie Tries It Out Ch. 01'

by kevinsmalls

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Sucked. Next?

The BEAR

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino3 months ago

Yet another weak and idiotic so called male.

ecboyecboy3 months ago

Good Start, I'm looking forwards to the next part/s

itsayouitsayou3 months ago

Great another story of a selfish self centered woman who has no respect for her husband. A big dick or size of a guy in general does not make him an alpha male. Crazy to think there would be wimp men who think the size of a guy makes him an alpha male

deadonedeadone3 months ago

I will point out that not all women are up to Alpha standards. It would be funny to find a woman rejected by multiple alpha men for not being blond enough, tall enough, pretty enough, or other beauty marks enough.

What about if after a wife goes on and on about the great guys she sees and the awesome dicks they have then goes on a couple of fuck runs, the husband no longer finds her alluring or even desirable and stops any romantic interaction?

Hum, there may be alphas in the dick department, but in the travel and exploration other men may excel, and other women may be better travel companions than the wife.

LOL but what if, she has been outright rejected by 4 alphas, and the 5th dumps her halfway through the act? She returns home to an unfeeling non-caring husband who is signing up for the sport utility website where women can find men that actually work at delivering an enjoyable time and a fun fuck.

Bham487Bham4873 months ago

Wrong category. Should be in fetish or sci-fi

LWLover60LWLover603 months ago

Big dick does not equal Alpha

Big dick does not equal great sex

Wimp does not equal man

Lifestyle66Lifestyle663 months ago

Okay, she's an inconsiderate wife, emotionally blackmailing her husband with "but all of our friends have been doing it."

It's just not realistic, and I have no emotional connection with the characters.

3, but hovering over a 2.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

Stupid. Just plain wimp cuck stupid. I don’t know why I gave it 2 stars. Should have been one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How is this a loving wife? She has decided to try a large cock and asked permission. And the husband is too weak to say no. What is next, her friends jump off of a skyscraper and she decides to do the same?

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier3 months ago

Can’t you post the whole story?

1 k is definitively way too short.

Based on this and your tag about racism based supremacy just killed the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Assuming this is a thing. Statistically, men with dicks larger than 8” are in the top 5%. So 5% of men, between 18 and 25 years old are in the top 2%. So all these women are competing for the top 2% and she’s going to get a stud?

And if he knows that, then why is he depressed. Either divorce her or don’t; but don’t tell us it’s going to end well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another "new" author starting with the regular fetish-cuck line: "smart" whore wives and brainless sheep husbands. Tons already here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Written ok but but the weak cuck stories are not really my thing. If he just opens the marriage where he also gets side chicks then fine.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I won't rate it yet til I see where it's heading in part2....but I'm kind of expecting to drop a one-bomb based on this first part.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Epilogue: Little did the entitled selfish cheating skank slut know what lay in store. A week later hubby had arranged for the pick up. Four masked me entered the house and subdued the empty headed bitch. She screamed for her husband to help her. He just laughed. "Sorry whore, but you're on your own. I sold you to these men for 10k and the intend to get their money's worth. You work for them now and they own several whore houses in Tijuana." Her eyes widened with fear. 'Yep, you acted like a whore so I made sure your dreams could come true. These men will sample you for the next hour or so in our bed, then they'll take you to your new workplace. Sorry, you'll never see anyone in your family or any of your friends again. They say whores there last about three years before the STD's get them. Enjoy the rest of your short life!" He watched them use her for the next two hours then they carted the stupid bitch away to started earning them money. Hubby lived happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Horrible. You really fucked up. The next writer to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't know why but I will keep reading the stories as they come out. Would be great to eventually get to where she finds out her husband joined a dating site for men who want women with tight pussies that appreciate love. Not all women enjoy a rough fuck so they seek out these guys who have been left behind.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

So, if this weak, beta male (as HE called himself) reluctantly is allowing his slut wife to experience a big dicked "alpha" male, he has to either arrange some fantasy woman that HE has always wanted, plus let his wife know that he will be indulging at the same time she does. Now since he's only a beat, he will probably have to engage an escort as he won't be able to attract his fantasy type by himself.

But, FFS, do not just roll over like some pet dog and give in to his wife's desire for some big cock, without asserting himself. Goose/Gander, remember. If he doesn't have the backbone to firmly tell her to quit immediately an idea of fucking someone else. Do NOT be a cuck!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

are they both stupid bye bye marriege

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

if all that women wanted was a big dick there would be a shortage of baseball bats

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A triumph of brevity over ability

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa3 months ago

The Bear is on target... This sucks... Hubby is going to be cucked big time and the slut wife with be a big cock whore soon enough. Just divorce the bitch now and get it over with.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Guess the writer like his story wants to be single with no hope of sex for the rest of his days unless he goes gay. Yep what a loser. Way to show what weak male you are.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Big Dick doesn't equal Alpha male

and I am not even going to finish reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Firstly, congratulations on an enjoyable, well written story. Good effort for a first submission.

Secondly, I'm always amused how readers get upset when women start doing things that guys have been doing forever. Only difference is that she let him know, wheresas guys try to hide it. Good luck to her for going for what she wants, while giving hubby the option of leaving what is obviously a not so good relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your profile is enough is enough to give you 1☆ without reading any of your stories. So you like big dicks eh? Well be a good gay cuck and go suck a big fat dick if you haven't already your pathetic piece of pond scum.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And when she comes back from having her first big cock she finds now she doesn't have a husband or a marriage tough shit bitch

collam99collam993 months ago

Great start. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Enjoyed it. Hope you write chapter 2 soon!

shvg65shvg652 months ago

Sorry but Julie hasn't tried out anything yet.

katibkatib2 months ago

An intriguing story, well written. Hoping for a devastating denoument when the husband confronts the finality of his acquiesence: his love for his wife and consequent reluctant willingness to let her have her way, and perhaps meeting her less-than satisfactory alpha lover.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress662 months ago

Wait why does he just let her do it? If you have an opinion then offer it..

DeprivedoneDeprivedoneabout 2 months ago

Enyoing this series, pt 3 pls

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Stupid bitch wants to be a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinsmalls@kevinsmalls
Married white male, mid-40s, professional, no drugs, no tats. Natural beta/cuckold personality. Very into size-related cheating and cuckolding scenarios where the guy with the big cock wins and girls have an irresistible urge for the bigger guys.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES