Julie Tries It Out Ch. 02

Story Info
A sweet wife finally decides to try out the latest craze.
1.5k words
3.01
20.4k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to hide it, but I was kind of a wreck after Julie decided to go forward with alpha-dating. That first night, after our discussion, she holed up in the bedroom with her laptop while I tried to distract myself with TV. I could hear her giggling excitedly as she read and replied to messages and updated her profile to let alphas know she was seriously considering a meetup.

Occasionally she would emerge to refill a glass of wine, and she would ask me how I was doing. I'd say "fine," and ask her how it was going for her. I didn't want to hear a lot of detail, but she was so excited and nervous, she often volunteered it. Fortunately for me, she didn't offer a lot of specifics about the guys she was talking to, just filling me in that she had some interest and was nervous and excited all at the same time.

That first night, she didn't try out the "cam" feature on AlphaMatch. But the next night when I got home from work, she had set her laptop on her bed and was dressed in a very cute short-sleeve top and had her hair pulled back in a way that was very attractive. She was bouncing around the house, getting herself some wine, and told me that she was thinking about turning on her cam to let alphas talk to her live.

"I'm so nervous, I can't believe I'm doing this," she told me giddily, as if I were one of her best friends. She didn't seem to think about the fact that, as her husband, it might be difficult for me to see her get so excited about talking to other guys. Particularly knowing that the primary focus of it all was for her to find a guy to fuck her.

I just tried my hardest to be supportive, not wanting to disappoint her or make her feel bad. "Yes sweetie, you look great, I'm sure you'll get plenty of attention."

"I don't know honey, these bigger guys really like big tits, and mine, well, you know...." she squeezed her shoulders together and made a little face. She looked so cute. She had no idea how attractive she was, and I knew that her tits were perfect and she would be just the type many alphas would love to take over for a night.

I made my dinner as she went into the bedroom and turned on her cam and waited. A big part of AlphaMatch, like all the the other sites, was the cam feature where the women could indicate that they were available for video chats. Alpha members would see a screen filled with thumbnail images of the women who were online and ready to chat. The alphas could filter and search by location, body type, personality, hair color, hair length and many other features. When they clicked on a girl, it would connect them via cam and they could chat. And the alpha's stats would show up on the girl's screen, showing his location, interests and, of course, the ever-important dick stats.

I tried my best not to listen in on Julie as I ate in front of the TV, but it was all I could think about. For about 30 minutes I didn't hear any talking, only the light tapping of her keyboard. She must have just been responding to messages while she waited, or chatting with friends to keep her courage up.

I have to admit I was hoping that through some bug in the site or some mistake on her profile, that the alphas wouldn't able to see her or click on her cam, and that maybe she wouldn't connect with anyone. Although I would feel bad for her, I thought maybe I could comfort her and she would decide she didn't want to go through with it because of the disappointment.

But that hope was dashed when I heard her nervously say "Hello?" and then a male voice speaking to her through her laptop.

She was very nervous and reserved at first. It was, ater all, unlike anything she'd ever done, and I could hear that he did most of the talking. But she grew more comfortable and began laughing and chatting. I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying through the closed bedroom door but from the cadence and tone, I could tell she would wind down a conversation one one alpha and start with a new one every once in a while.

By 7:30, she came out of the bedroom for a refill on her wine. I tried to look like I hadn't been trying to monitor her, but I'm sure the look on my face let her know how intensely curious I was. She blushed. Her face turned bright red when her eyes met mine. She tried not to smile as she said "Hey, honey, how's it going out here?" but she couldn't hold it all in, her face beaming.

"It's okay," I said as nonchalantly as I could. "How about you? How are things going in there?"

"Good, good," she said, still smiling, holding in her excitement. "I just wanted to get some more wine, and then I might chat a little more if that's okay."

"Of course, sweetie."

She practically bounced back into the bedroom and closed the door. A few minutes later I heard her say "Hello?" Some of the nervousness had left her now.

That first night, she was so caught up and excited by the thrill of it, that she talked online past our normal bedtime. I watched the clock and the night dragged on, but she kept talking, with only a few short breaks for wine or to check on me, until almost 11:00pm.

Finally, she came out and said I could come in and we could go to bed. But neither of us could sleep - each for our own different reasons. She was still giddy with the excitement of the night, and I was tormenting myself thinking about the feelings she must be having for these other guys. She was up late into the night checking her phone and responding to messages. I felt a little like a stranger in my own bed. I tried to act like I didn't notice her messaging on her phone. Neither of us got much sleep that night.

I couldn't bring myself to ask the question of whether she had met anyone she wanted to meet up with yet. And she didn't volunteer anything, just saying that it was an "interesting" night, that she talked with a few guys and that they "actually seemed pretty nice. Not like you'd imagine." She was definitely warming to the idea of taking things further, talking herself into it.

I remember foolishly thinking that she might actually stop at this point. This was already beyond anything she'd ever done before. She was a "good girl," and had never even had a one-night stand before. She had been raised to believe that being in a relationship meant monogamy and that belief had held her back from following all her friends into this new world of alpha-dating. I hoped it was still giving her some pause and might cause her to rethink it after the initial excitement of chatting wore off.

But, of course, I was wrong. By the next night, she actually mentioned a name to me. "Brad." She brought it up several times as we ate dinner. Saying his name as if I already knew who she was talking about. We watched TV together, but she was on her phone a lot -- reading messages, giggling, replying. She would occasionally look at me after bursting into laughter, and say "Brad," as if that was all the explanation I needed.

I felt like I should ask more about Brad or the other guys she was chatting with, to make sure she was safe and not in any danger. But I couldn't bring myself to ask for details about him, or to talk about him at all. I didn't know my role in this new world. This Brad was already my rival and I felt like he was already winning, at least as far as the attention she was showing us. I didn't want to give him any more attention by bringing him up myself. I certainly didn't ask the question that was driving me crazy: how big he was. I knew he would be big, much bigger than me - alpha members were required to verify size and meet certain requirements - but I was dying to see her reaction to the question; to see whether the thought excited her.

In fact, I didn't talk about it at all with her that night, almost as if I wasn't thinking much of the process. Pretending that my sweet little wife wasn't clearly falling under the spell of some alpha she didn't really even know yet. But as we lay down in bed, after she gave me a quick kiss and rolled over, she said sweetly "I think Brad might come over on Friday."