Julie's Babysitting Disaster Pt. 05

Story Info
Julie is bathed by Agatha and it is humiliating.
2.2k words
4.38
17.1k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5A Bath Time

HOLY SHIIIIT! Julie cursed as she was plopped into the ice cold tub.

Her skin was covered in goosebumps and her dark nipples stiffened as she was partially submerged in icy water. It was just like she had done to Agatha years ago.

Agatha would never finish her dinner always playing with her food before eventually wasting it. She had threatened her with a cold bath the next day and did so dropping some ice in there to melt ahead of time before surprising her the same way.

It was sweet revenge in Agatha's eyes but it was still only just the beginning. Julie wanted to get out right away but the much stronger redhead wasn't letting her go anywhere for now.

Agatha gasped "Julie bad girl!! That's potty talk! I'm gunna wash yer mouth out with soap fur dem words!" Agatha said in some sort of baby talk.

"But first we gonna wash that stinky booty and make you smell all sweet and nice again."

Julie didn't stink she hadn't showered since yesterday and fell asleep on the couch but for some reason after everything she resented the idea as she shivered in the tub.

Agatha had some sweet smelling strawberry soap in a bottle. It had such a sickly sweet smell that it made Julie gag as it's overbearing aroma hit her nostrils. She dumped a bit in the cold tub mixing it with the icy water making the scent fill the room.

Agatha had a wet rag ready looking down at her former babysitter with dumb glee. She had that glazed over look in her eyes where you couldn't tell if anybody was upstairs or not.

Julie was sitting naked in the tub hugging her legs trying to warm up.

"OK baby i can't reach you like that let me see your little toesies." Julie didn't care for the baby comment but with very little choice in the matter she presented her feet for Agatha.

"Smelly feet smelly feet. I'm gunna wash those smelly feet." She said while roughly scrubbing Julies feet even getting between her toes tickling them like she was a toddler or something.

Julie hated it of course the condescending singing and rough handling mixed with tickling. She worked her way to Julies legs thoroughly getting them all over stopping only to tickle the the bottom of her thighs making her squirm.

She had Julie get on her hands and knees for the next position sticking her bare butt just above the water. "Time to clean that stanky wittle butt of yours!" Agatha said in a babyish tone pinching and poking her cheeks for the second time tonight.

"Pancake butt pancake butt" Julie's got a pancake butt." Agatha sang over and over while roughly washing her tender bottom. It was a nightmare for Julie as her ego was battered by this childish song.

She took the soapy rag twisting it around her finger and shoved it up her hole. Julie felt herself being violated as her fingers twisted and turned inside her for a moment.

Just as quickly as she began it ended. "OK stand up so I can do your front." Julie slowly stood up on legs made of jelly swearing she could still feel one of the fingers inside her.

She faced her crotch now to Agatha who looked at it head on. Agatha took one of her brown curls and tugged on it curiously.

"Hair like this is only for BIG girls and from what I see your no big girl are you?"

Julie just looked forward in silence hoping this misery would end sooner than later.

" ANSWER ME!" Agatha yelled getting a bit angry all the sudden. Julie could only let out a meek no. But Agatha wanted more participation than that.

"No what you're not a what?" She asked twisting a brown pube tightly.

"I'm not a big girl!" Julie blurted out loudly feeling her ego start to slip away rapidly under her own admission. "That's right Agatha said now gently patting her pubic patch.

"We gonna have to get rid of all that nasty hair real soon but fur now..." With that being said she roughly washed between Julie's legs getting every fold and crevice.

Agatha seemed to find a sweet spot and began washing back and forth causing Julie to moan slightly.

Julie felt the heat building up and what at first felt awful actually began to feel good and as much as she tried to fight it her body started to react a little. The moment the moan escaped her lips she was berated by Agatha.

"Bad bad naughty lil girl." She stopped immediately and Julie felt a wave of shame flush through as she realized what was beginning to happen.

"Sit back down now!" Julie did so and the cold water put an immediate end to any arousal. Agatha scrubbed her back all over washed what she called her stinky pits before moving to the front.

"Itty bitty little titties!!" Agatha sang her song again as she washed Julie's chest. "Why are your titties so bitty? She asked Julie the embarrassing question and she didn't to now really what to say in response.

"it's cause you really just an itty bitty little girl? Agatha asked in a baby voice. " Julie answered with a yes but Agatha made her repeat it out loud few time for good measure. Once that was settled she worked up to Julies face. She scrubbed until all of her make up was removed. Getting every bit of lipstick mascara and foundation that she said Julie used to look much more mature than she really was.

Julie' self image felt shaken as the bath concluded and the redhead slowly dried her off still teasing her the whole time. She lead Julie by the hand, still nude to what was currently Agatha's room. She didn't think things could really get any worse but when the door closed behind her she realized just how wrong she could be....

Part 5B Dolly

Julie was freshly dried and under the care of her younger redhead cousin Agatha. As cruel as Agnes could be right about now she was almost hoping for the other twin to interrupt this madness.

"OK Julie lets get you dressed I wouldn't want you to catch a cold." Julie's heart fluttered with hope as she looked around the room for clothing.

"Clothes!" She thought. "Anything was better than being naked. She didn't see anything laying out but she did see the one of the bags from earlier that appeared to have some fabric inside.

"Whatever." She thought "The sooner I'm dressed the sooner I can steal back my phone and get the hell out of here!" She thought now with growing desperate hope.

"Member when you took my dolly and I could never find her again." Julie thought back but it was so long ago she remembered a doll but it didn't really stand out in her mind. Julie answered honestly without really thinking shaking her head no.

Agatha's dull eyes darkened and her dumb voice angered.

"What you sayin! You done member my dolly!! You done member what you did!!"

Julie's heart skipped a beat as the giant redhead became so quickly infuriated. It was nothing really to Julie at the time. Apparently Agatha must have misbehaved and upset her somehow. Without any care or conscious decision Julie carelessly tossed the doll in the trash. It wasn't intentional but the doll had been forgotten and taken away with the mornings garbage truck.

Julie trembled a bit as she came back to present day naked and trapped with the angry redhead. She tried to meekly apologize but Agatha didn't seem to listen as she dug through the bag of clothes. Julie looked on curiously but Agatha wanted to surprise her and directed the 24 year old brunette over to the full length mirror where she could only stare back at her nude form.

She made Julie put her hands behind her head and instructed her to look at the "little girl" in the mirror. It seemed easy enough but it had been a while since Julie really studied her nude form like this. She preferred to see her self in heavily padded tops with designer clothes on typically.

With her hands now behind her head caused her tiny breasts to stretch back giving them an almost flat appearance. Without make up her face looked so plain and youthful. As a a matter of fact if it wasn't for her patch of brown fur there really was no evidence that she was a grown adult at all.

Even with her curly bush she more or less looked like she had just entered puberty and certainly not a 24 year old woman. With her self image already cracking this self reflecting was having quite the effect on her.

There was no lie here only absolute truth as Julie studied her underdeveloped body for longer than she had in a while. Her dark nipples looked like two Hershey kisses on a table top as her small breasts were stretched to almost nothing in this position.

Agatha came over with the first garment.

They were childish girl panties almost fit for a toddler. Made from a cotton material in a light pink color with lacy frills around the waist and leg holes. Agatha presented the offensive garment for for her to step into one leg at a time. They fit her small waist and bottom rather snug and Agatha made sure they were pulled up all the way to the bottom of her belly button allowing her cheeks to slip out of the bottom a little.

The redhead was sure to snap the waistband checking the fit even pulling up a few times to remind her of this mornings wedgie. Julie blushed as she did a twirl in them now noticing the little red and pink hearts all over. Her blush depend when Agatha pointed out the the words LITTLE GIRL printed across the back of the full cut cotton panties.

In just the panties she felt so ashamed like she was no longer a woman anymore. In just a few hours she had felt her adulthood slipping away and as much as she tried to tell herself otherwise there was no doubt she no longer looked the part. The way the panties were stretched up her bottom only seemed to flatten her otherwise average backside.

She had Julie walk around the room in circles a few times modeling her new underwear. Julie felt her spine tingle with shame as she walked back in forth in front of Agatha in what was referred to as her "Little girl undies" while she clapped and cheered.

Next Some footwear was added with pink frilly socks and flat red Mary Jane shoes. She modeled those a few times walking around still topless in nothing but else but panties. Julie's tiny breasts just jiggled ever so slightly as she took each step and Agatha noted it in her mind.

Next was a dress that Julie just despised. It was like a little girls Sunday dress. Light pink with puffy short sleeve shoulders. Of course no bra or undershirt allowed so the tight chest did her small breasts no favors pressing them almost totally flat. The waist line was rather high ending just below her chest leaving the skirt to hang just long enough to cover her panties. If she bent over even a little bit of the cotton underwear was exposed no matter how she positioned herself.

Agatha finished up by taking her brown hair that she previously kept in an authoritative tight ponytail and split it into two pigtails with silly bows holding each of them. She had Julie parade around in her complete outfit a few more times laughing and pointing out her exposed undies as she stepped.

The humiliated Julie caught glimpses of herself in the full length mirror vowing to never be caught dead in this thing. Now Julie was her new dolly was what Agatha explained in bad English as she made her continue modeling the juvenile outfit.

She happily explained how now she would sometimes bathe her and feed her and fun have playing dress up anytime she wanted a dolly to play with. "Come on dolly lets show you to sissy."

She lead Julie once again by the hand to see Agnes who was still in the same spot relaxing in the living room. Julie's phone still in hand. Agnes looked up only to clutch her chest with laughter. The redhead looked has if she were having a heart attack as she laughed hysterically at Julie's outfit.

"Now that's just perfect I just have to take a picture. "*FLASH*

Julie's transformation was documented and saved as another threat to hang over her head. Her expression was miserable contrasting the pink cheery vibe coming from her dress. After she was paraded once again for Agnes showing off her dreaded little girl panties the twins finally decided they were hungry again because it was close enough to dinner by now. Julie was sent into the kitchen to prepare it in her new outfit when the doorbell rang.

Agnes perked up "Hmm.. Wonder who that could be?"......