Julie's Babysitting Disaster Pt. 06

Story Info
Julie gets some unwanted guests after her bath.
966 words
3.85
15.4k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's felt her whole body clench at the sound of the doorbell as she made her way into the kitchen. "Oh my god who is this?!" She thought in a panic. "Is it Brad?!"

Those monsters swore they wouldn't? He can't see me like this! There's no way?!"

Agnes was genuinely surprised. Although she had considered it Agnes hadn't invited anyone over and wasn't expecting people to just drop by at this time of day. It was starting to get dark and chances of visitors were rather low.

Julie hid herself in the kitchen, heart pounding listening for voices. She was swearing out loud to herself at this point calculating her escape. She looked at windows imagining crawling out or maybe slipping out of the back somehow. But looking down at her outfit Julie realized she couldn't possibly go anywhere.

She wouldn't be caught dead in her short summer dress with her panties peeking out of the bottom. Even if she did find someone they probably wouldn't take her seriously anyway thinking she was just some silly girl who ran away and bring her right back. If she wanted to escape she would have to get her clothes back somehow and that wasn't possible right now.

From the mostly enclosed kitchen area it was hard to hear but she could make out few voices but none of them sounded like Brad to her slight relief. The smug looking Agnes entered the kitchen followed by two brats from next door. It was Timmy and Sally both of which Julie used to babysit all the time.

Timmy had turned into quite the pervert over the few years trying to get glimpses under her skirt and down her top. She even caught him trying to spy on her through her window from next door.

Sally on the other hand was a little devil although when parents were around she played the the total opposite role. She seemed to be resentful of Julie's mature clothes and the way guy's just seemed to drool over her.

Both the brats beamed matching grins at the shamefully dressed 24 year old in front of them. Sally seemed to confirm some previous argument with her brother

"See I told you. I told she wasn't so mature without all of that stuff on. I knew it.!" Timmy didn't seem to care even if his sister was right he was so overcome with lust at seeing his former babysitter in such revealing short attire. He could see panties just peeking out from underneath even as she did her best to conceal them.

Agnes spoke up as if everything was just normal right now. "Julie was just about to make us dinner and if your parents are OK with it maybe you can join us." They must have been OK with it because before Julie knew it she was cooking for all of them while they sat out in the living room laughing about something with each other.

Julie was staying out of sight keeping busy for as long as possible but she knew that wasn't going to last long. Sensing she was stalling Agnes came in to check on her progress.

"Come on already were starving out here it looks like your done so come serve dinner now!" She barked hungrily.

Julie looked sheepishly back at her pleading. "But I can't go out there like this!

They can't see me dressed this way...I have to babysit them sometimes..." Agnes cut her off right there letting her hunger do some of the talking.

"You can and you will come out there like that! We are all going to sit at the dinning table and YOU are going to serve us! Is that clear?! And by the way if you are not out there with plates in hand in the next two minutes I will call Agatha in here and she will make you serve dinner in just your little girl panties instead!"

Julie gulped at the threat and Agnes smiled at the idea admiring her own creativity. Moments later a blushing Julie emerged with plates in hand struggling to keep her panties from showing. Every time she bent over one way or the other Timmy was getting a glimpse of his former babysitter he had never seen before.

He was mesmerized by her slender cheeks as they peeked out of the frilly leg holes. His eyes were wide as he scanned her outfit for any points at witch he could see more flesh. Timmy could almost see the outline from the rather compressed breasts in the nearly see through material.

Sally on the other was unimpressed commenting on just how appropriate her outfit was for her body type. She said "At this point I'm more of a woman than she will ever be." The comment stung but Julie did her best to shrug it off and try to ignore it.

The rest of the dinner was much of the same with Julie keeping her head down in shame while the neighbor brats and the twins discussed her like she wasn't even there.

"Maybe next time she can do this in her just her little girl panties instead." Agnes offered bringing her idea back up from earlier. Timmy seemed to really like that idea and Sally just thought it would be funny. The dinner concluded and the brats went home getting a few more glances at Julie in her childish attire before they left.

After Julie cleaned up it was time for bed. She was almost hoping for the couch this time but ended up shacking up in the same room as Agatha who snored loudly. She thought to her self laying wide awake "I have got to get out of this nightmare.. maybe.. this is my chance..."